PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about Bush all along.

Frankie
04-01-2008, 08:08 AM
And I wouldn't say that if it weren't....

............APRIL FOOLS day!!!!! ROFL ROFL

SBK
04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
And I wouldn't say that if it weren't....

............APRIL FOOLS day!!!!! ROFL ROFL

Don't worry, he's far from the only thing you've been wrong on around here. :D

Bowser
04-01-2008, 01:44 PM
''''''''

Iowanian
04-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Those clever Iranians are just soooo witty. I only wish I could have been lucky enough to have been born a Persian Sheep herder living the high life in the desert highlands of the most sophisticated home of reasonable people in the world. I just box of 20 extra large garbage bags(black with drawstrings) for my very fine harem to dress in.

Rain Man
04-01-2008, 06:30 PM
I was thinking that the Norooz table had changed your mind about him.

StcChief
04-01-2008, 07:32 PM
your lucky to be in America

Logical
04-02-2008, 12:19 AM
I won't call him monkey boy again,

until tomorrow

Frankie
04-02-2008, 11:23 AM
your lucky to be in America

Eh, what does that have to do with the topic here?

bowener
04-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I am confused on why people care if Frankie doesnt like G Dub. Sadly, he isnt a good President. That is a pretty simple truth. I wish he was a better one since I am an American and I live here. You can defend him on things he has done good, but to defend him no matter what seems rather pointless and childlike... sort of like, 'my daddy can beat up your daddy." Iowanian, do you think it is 'un-American' to question our elected leaders? Is that why you dislike Frankies discourse? I am really not trying to be a dick or sound like one either. I dont know the context or the back story here either, maybe it is good natured ribbing, maybe not. I am wondering though if a Democrat is elected President will you dislike them no matter what?