PDA

View Full Version : Is Love worth losing your best friend?

Pages : [1] 2 3

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=5398009#post5398009) happened.

I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:deevee:

seclark
04-04-2008, 01:23 PM
"Is Love worth losing your best friend?"

yes.
sec

ChiefsFire
04-04-2008, 01:25 PM
I married my best friend in a similar situation.

She was dating a friend of mine. We hung out alot. Her and I became closer than he and I. She and I both started having feelings for each other as she and the current boyfriend grew apart. One night we kissed. Was amazing but she was scared to part ways with him. It was hell for me for a few weeks but finally I forced her to decide. She picked me and the rest is history.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 01:25 PM
huh?

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 01:26 PM
beer me?

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 01:27 PM
I prefer the 4 barrel carberator on the Hemi in the 1970 Charger.

Edit for posterity, here is the original thread starter.

[/quote=shyguyms]
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

A Picture of our trip from Maryland to Kansas City X-mas 2004

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j134/shyguyms/kctrip.jpg
[/quote]

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:29 PM
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?
All i want is my best friend back!!

Count Zarth
Sounds like you had a chance to make your move a long time ago and didn't. She sought other options.

Delano
Amazing editing in that video. Bravo.

stlchiefs
04-04-2008, 01:30 PM
Good luck with the relationship man. You guys must've been close to make a trip from Maryland to Missouri in a little buggie helmet like that though. Man what a bitch of a ride that must've been.

SBK
04-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Some folks just sit on the pot, when they should be dropping a huge dooker. You sat on the pot too long my friend....

bogey
Was she really your BEST friend?

Baconeater
Dudes shouldn't have girls as friends.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Sounds like you had a chance to make your move a long time ago and didn't. She sought other options.

You should start your own sight. loveadvicefromvirgins.com

Delano
Yeah, I bet the sex would have been outstanding. You missed out.

shyguyms
we are both better off ,im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!

ChiefsFire
04-04-2008, 01:33 PM
we are both better off im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!

Her partner will not approve of you 2 being buds. In my mind its all or nothing.

bogey
04-04-2008, 01:34 PM
I had a few best friends that were girls, the best part of the best friend was the sex. My real best friends were dudes I could smoke and drink with and be me for better or worse. Most of the time it was worse and nobody gave a shit.

Pestilence
we are both better off im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!

So ****ing tell her that......jesus!

stlchiefs

Good luck with that. If you were her new man would you want her being best friends and hanging around all the time with someone she had previously spent 6 years "dating"? If I were him I'd keep you at a safe distance without creating problems w/in my own relationship.

Brock
04-04-2008, 01:35 PM
Her partner will not approve of you 2 being buds. In my mind its all or nothing.

yeah, that's not going to work.

bogey
04-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Ya gotta let it go. Your significant other would likely not appreciate you having a female "best friend".

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:37 PM
we trecked thru the snowy roads of PA,Ohio
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
to the boobie bumpin it was all good. Gessh she must of been warm,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Turn in your man card.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm not Oprah, or Humphrey Bogart....but something in this story isn't adding up.

You're best friends....but you can't be friends because she's with another dude?

That either means you told her and she went another way or it creaped her out...the other dude can see it in you and doesn't want you around...or you're really butthurt that she got with someone else.

It sounds like you missed your boat....time to move on.

Life is a river, not a puddle. You can't swim back up shit creek with a baby spoon.

Other than having intercourse with another man...this outpouring of emotion might be your gayest moment.

raybec 4
04-04-2008, 01:40 PM
i remember Dayton Ohio was really bad on the way to K.C. and while stopping to rest in St. Louis as i slept in the cold freezing car, to awake and seeing her with my coat and all the blankets on was priceless i mean my lips were blue,lol
I have never had so much fun in my entire life than that trip and i will never forget that special time in my life.

Yes we were best friends

You are a chick.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
we are both better off ,im with someone, and shes with someone, i am very happy for her and her kid . I dont need her to want me what i need is for her to be my best friend again!!

What other self depricating behavior do you indulge in?

bogey
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM

Yes we were best friends

You need to get a grip. Whatever it was, it's over. Move on or you're going to lose the one you're with.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
no she went her way, i went mine
but i cant stand not having her as my friend
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy

BigMeatballDave
04-04-2008, 01:43 PM
I've been there, dude. It sucks.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 01:44 PM
what you need to do is go cut something with a chainsaw..maybe chop down a tree with an axe, kill a wild animal, drink beer and bang a slump buster.

ChiefsFire
Shy...you're not drinking or listening to Rush right now areya?

Pestilence
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future she can be happy i can be happy but we really shouldn't just throw a great friendship away so easy

Dude.....you may want the friendship...but she obviously doesn't anymore. Move on before you're wearing a scarf and living in San Francisco.

Demonpenz
I thought this thread was going to be about your homeboys stealing your girlfriend for a shot that it would work out forever. I have it happen a couple times and for st joe guys for the amount of whiskey drugs fights the guys go through as friends it sucks when one of your boys sells out for a bitch oh well.

Donger
but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved.

First question: who is the father of her son? You or the guy she is presently with?

Pestilence
what you need to do is go cut something with a chainsaw..maybe chop down a tree with an axe, kill a wild animal, drink beer and bang a slump buster.

LMAO

BIG_DADDY

Did you want to bang her or what?

bogey
04-04-2008, 01:45 PM

Either drink more, or put the booze away. Either way, your only hurting yourself by rolling in this self pity.

Psyko Tek
04-04-2008, 01:45 PM
Man Up
Get Drunk
Get laid
Get over it
Get on with your life

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 01:46 PM
NICE!! LMAO

bogey
04-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Are you listening to Michael Jackson's "Ben"?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:51 PM
yes i slept with her, we dated for 6 years, but why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her and her son and til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 01:53 PM
yes i slept with her, we dated for 6 years, but why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her and her son and til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

Because friendships and relationships don't work like that.

Move on and spend time with your current girl....or she's going to leave you.

Donger

Again, who is the father?

Dartgod
Sounds to me like you got in the "Friends Zone" and couldn't get out. I've been there and it sucks!

After meeting my wife, we went out one night and met up with some friends of hers. She introduced me as "just a friend". I pulled her aside and made sure she understood that I wasn't getting stuck in the friend zone again. I guess it worked. We'll be married 9 years next month. :thumb:

Donger
04-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Lloyd, listen to me. EVERYTHING has changed. You've had sex. No matter what you might think, nothing will ever be the same between you two. You might be sixty. You might be walking down the street, and you'll talk to her about something, whatever. But what you'll really be thinking is 'We had sex'.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 01:56 PM

Your self-loathing is not attractive dude. It's not an accident that you ended up here. Problem now is she will never look at you as a real man now. Try to pick up as many alpha tendancies as possible in the future and move on. Graveling is going to get you nowhere.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 01:58 PM
no i will be thinking, there goes my best friend and oh yeah the sex was great too,lol
she could light up my darkest days, and as i sit here i will never have anything bad to say about her.

Donger
04-04-2008, 01:59 PM
no i will be thinking, there goes my best friend and oh yeah the sex was great too,lol
she could light up my darkest days, and as i sit here i will never have anything bad to say about her.

So, who knocked her up? I'm guessing neither you nor the guy she is presently with.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 02:00 PM
Your self-loathing is not attractive dude. It's not an accident that you ended up here. Problem now is she will never look at you as a real man now. Try to pick up as many alpha tendancies as possible in the future and move on. Graveling is going to get you nowhere.

A women likes a gravel driveway. LMAO

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 02:01 PM
A women likes a gravel driveway. LMAO

You say grovel I say gravel. LMAO Either way you get stepped on. :)

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:02 PM
*someone* is going to be cruising around in a camero drinking cheap beer with Cinderella in the tape deck..

"dddddddoooooooooooooon't know what ya got.....til its gooooooooooooooooone, and it ain' easy................................"

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:03 PM
So, who knocked her up? I'm guessing neither you nor the guy she is presently with.

your right she had a son with her husband, she is originally from Maryland but they were living in Louisianna, i went there with her and moved her back to Maryland 6 years ago, as i was also married, she got a divorce and i never did, i couldn't give up my family of my children and that is my fault and yes i am guilty of alot of things in my life but there is nothing in this world i wouldn't do just to have my best friend to talk to.

Radar Chief
Wow. :eek: This topic is a little hard to read.
But itís time to take off the waa panties and reclaim your balls.
Seriously dude, the neighbors are starting to complain about the chick crying hysterically in you room.

88TG88
*someone* is going to be cruising around in a camero drinking cheap beer with Cinderella in the tape deck..

"dddddddoooooooooooooon't know what ya got.....til its gooooooooooooooooone, and it ain' easy................................"

I was thinking this
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu2DA4I4TGw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu2DA4I4TGw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Iowanian
Lets go ahead and get that "healing cry" out of the way pal.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A0FxTDeklM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6A0FxTDeklM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
feel free to sing along...

I can't tell ya baby what went wrong
I can't make you feel what you felt so long ago
I'll let it show
I can't give you back what's been hurt
Heartaches come and go and all that's left are the words
I can't let go
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time, let me know
If you really want to go

Don't know what you got till it's gone
Don't know what it is I did so wrong
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
And it ain't easy to get back
Takes so long

I can't feel the things that cause you pain
I can't clear my heart of your love it falls like rain
Ain't the same
I hear you calling far away
Tearing through my soul I just can't take another day
Who's to blame
If we take some time to think it over baby
Take some time let me know
If you really wanna go

Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Takes so long

Do you wanna see me beggin' baby
Can't you give me just one more day
Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately
I've been lookin' for the words to say

Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Takes so long

Don't know what you got till it's gone no
Now I know what I got
It's just this song
Takes so long

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:06 PM
your right she had a son with her husband, she is originally from Maryland but they were living in Louisianna, i went there with her and moved her back to Maryland 6 years ago, as i was also married, she got a divorce and i never did, i couldn't give up my family of my children and that is my fault and yes i am guilty of alot of things in my life but there is nothing in this world i wouldn't do just to have my best friend to talk to.

Errr, focus on your family.

Coogs
04-04-2008, 02:07 PM

You have a wife and kids?

seclark

no shit...
sec

Iowanian
This should be the finishing move on the lump in your throat and let the healing waters run....

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrSs7gfLDjc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KrSs7gfLDjc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a damn minute....

You've got a wife and kids, and you're being this butthurt about another chic?

You've got a woman to fill this role...she's called your effing wife.

I'm done with the kindness now, dickhole. You might want to slather on some anti-flame vaseline and a stunt suit.

Brock
04-04-2008, 02:09 PM
OMG. You asshole.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Her husband just dedicated this song to you. Its an effing awesome tune too.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3S8yIhdG4s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d3S8yIhdG4s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Radar Chief
04-04-2008, 02:10 PM

No shit. Didn't see that one coming.

Sully
04-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Wow.
I was just going to post something serious and hopefully helpful...
But this just got weird and creepy.

seclark
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM
uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM
if i did something right in this whole thing it was breaking her and her hubby up, he is a piece of trash. Her son is much better off with the man she is with now.
His father is never there or he chooses when to be with there when it's good for him.
Her new man has a good career and seems to be a great person so hell f i did something right it was helping in them gettin divorced.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 02:14 PM

Give up your kids? Let me tell you something, there isn't a box in this world even if she was my full time love slave that I would ever even consider leaving my kid for. Be greatful you have them and move on dude.

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:15 PM
if i did something right in this whole thing it was breaking her and her hubby up, he is a piece of trash. Her son is much better off with the man she is with now.
His father is never there or he chooses when to be with there when it's good for him.
Her new man has a good career and seems to be a great person so hell f i did something right it was helping in them gettin divorced.

You need to remove yourself from this woman's life. Now.

raybec 4
uh...you're not stalking this chick, are you shygums?
sec

The voices in his head tell him that she loves him.

Iowanian
Its times like this, that I wish CinW were still posting.

I'd pay a quarter to see that post.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 02:16 PM

why do you keep talking about her kid instead of your own?

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 02:16 PM
You need to remove yourself from this woman's life. Now.

Exactly.

melbar
04-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Did the same thing. 11 years where we were always with someone else. I was friends with her ex-husband but was loyal to her and was there for her as he slipped into jerkitude. Just gotta be the loyal friend and be respectfull. If it will it will, if it wont it wont.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:18 PM
No i would never give up my kids, I loved her but i didnt want to take a chance on my wife taking my kids from me so i never made the move to be with her and only her.
No i dont stalk her, Why stalk her? i want her to be happy and move on with life, I want the best for her and her son and i think she has found that, im not asking for her to be with me, im asking for my best friend back atleast that if we see each other out sometime that we wont act like we don't know each other.

raybec 4
04-04-2008, 02:19 PM
why do you keep talking about her kid instead of your own?

No doubt, I'm ashamed of myself for still giving this douche bag and his latently gay thread about how he is trying to f*ck up the lives of everyone he knows any more play.

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:19 PM
No i would never give up my kids, I loved her but i didnt want to take a chance on my wife taking my kids from me so i never made the move to be with her and only her.
No i dont stalk her, Why stalk her? i want her to be happy and move on with life, I want the best for her and her son and i think she has found that, im not asking for her to be with me, im asking for my best friend back atleast that if we see each other out sometime that we wont act like we don't know each other.

You love this woman more than your wife, don't you.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:20 PM
I wonder what your wife was doing when you were chasing the Big Montana to Louisiana?

Was she smiling when you got home? Smell like ups boxes?

You don't want "your best friend" back....you want to still sniff poon that isn't yours.

Maybe your wife will google this thread and half of your problem will be solved.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:22 PM
You love this woman more than your wife, don't you.

without a doubt

i love my kids more than anything thats how this all happend!!

i talk about her son because to me he is mine because i was there from the time he was a year old and i felt that i needed him as much as he needed me, so yeah i love him like he is my son.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 02:23 PM
without a doubt

i talk about her son because to me he is mine because i was there from the time he was a year old and i felt that i needed him as much as he needed me, so yeah i love him like he is my son.

Wow dude. You are seriously ****ed in the head right now.

shyguyms
I wonder what your wife was doing when you were chasing the Big Montana to Louisiana?

Was she smiling when you got home? Smell like ups boxes?

You don't want "your best friend" back....you want to still sniff poon that isn't yours.

Maybe your wife will google this thread and half of your problem will be solved.
that wouldn't work, i tried to get her to leave me for so long so that i could be happy but she never did, i didn't have big enough balls to walk out, and i couldn't get past thinking of not being with my kids everyday.

Donger
without a doubt

Do you have life insurance? If so, how much?

MTG#10
04-04-2008, 02:24 PM
I noticed you mentioned you had sex with this girl. Tell me, did she enjoy a good fisting?

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Do you have life insurance? If so, how much?
LMAO

Pennywise
She looks like she could wear that helmet...

If you buttered it up first.

Donger
without a doubt

Did you get married before you knew this girl, or after?

Dartgod
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
Its times like this, that I wish CinW were still posting.

I'd pay a quarter to see that post.
Alright. Clue me in. Who is CinW and why do you wish they were still posting?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
I noticed you mentioned you had sex with this girl. Tell me, did she enjoy a good fisting?
without the sex i dont think she would of put up with my shit for 6 years,lol

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Did you get married before you knew this girl, or after?
i have been married 13 years ,yeah i was married when i met her!!

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Alright. Clue me in. Who is CinW and why do you wish they were still posting?

Think about your planet History for a moment.

Clint in Wichita....a thread seeking an "its ok if pelvis' touch" hug....and revelation that he was banging some chic. Wait until I reveal the truth, that they met HERE.

I think the reply would be, very, very readable.

Shygum

Congratulations on your place in Planet history. this is your moment, you might as well shine.

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
i have been married 13 years ,yeah i was married when i met her!!

So, you committed adultery with this girl.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Yes, yes I understand - but what about the fisting? Could you get your entire fist in there? Would she let you fist her rectal cavity?

thats the dumbest thing ever, why would u say something so dumb about any female?

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:31 PM
without the sex i dont think she would of put up with my shit for 6 years,lol

You were married...you were banging a married woman.

You're lucky her husband didn't run you through a wood chipper into a fire ant hill.

I take back what I said about letting it out....hold it in....feel the burn.

MTG#10
thats the dumbest thing ever, why would u say something so dumb about any female?
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much. No chick is worth what you're going through unless she lets you stick your arm up her ass...

Dartgod
Think about your planet History for a moment.

Clint in Wichita....a thread seeking an "its ok if pelvis' touch" hug....and revelation that he was banging some chic. Wait until I reveal the truth, that they met HERE.

I think the reply would be, very, very readable.

Shygum

Congratulations on your place in Planet history. this is your moment, you might as well shine.
OK, makes sense now.

shyguyms
So, you committed adultery with this girl.

yes and what i should of did was marry her and fight for my kids!!

Baconeater
http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/presto-hot-air-popcorn-maker.jpg

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much.

Special gal I'm sure. Its not every girl that can eat a peanut butter sandwich while you poop on her chest.

What you should have done was been a loyal husband, or given her the courtesy of leaving....instead of playing the brown noise on your wife and kids, and her family.

You've given yourself an enema and put on your own white pants in the front of the church.

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:32 PM

Has your wife been unfaithful to you?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 02:33 PM
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much.

she is the best there is in life and friends like that dont come around everyday.

MTG#10
04-04-2008, 02:34 PM
she is the best there is in life and friends like that dont come around everyday.

Did you even try to fist her??? You didnt, did you? :shake:

shyguyms
Has your wife been unfaithful to you?

nope she has never kissed another man b4, i have been with her since we were kids ,i was 13 she was 12 and she is a great mother just not a very good wife as we never really had anything in common or i would of never strayed in the first place.

BIG_DADDY

No way, you wanted two boxes and both sets of kids.

Donger
04-04-2008, 02:35 PM

Okay, that's enough of this sh*t.

YOUR KIDS ARE THE BEST THERE IS IN LIFE.

You made a mistake. Don't make your kids pay for it.

shyguyms
Did you even try to fist her??? You didnt, did you? :shake:
why fist her? i had enough tool to fill it up and when i was going there i loved to eat it,lol

Iowanian
Her cervix is like a bright light on a bug zapper.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppp

your wife deserves HALF.

Fire Me Boy!
You're scum. Both women deserve better than you.

Dude... if you don't love your wife move on. You're doing more damage than good.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 02:36 PM
why fist her? i had enough tool to fill it up and when i was going there i loved to eat it,lol

Thats great III, hopefully dad won't get back from walmart until that rusty trombone is cleaned up.

You obviously don't see it.....but you're treating your kids like a cup with 2 girls and some indy music hovering over it.

wrong. wrong. wrong.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 02:37 PM
YOUR KIDS ARE THE BEST THERE IS IN LIFE.

Wow, I actually agree with you. Donger says make sure they have their vaccines too. LMAO

Radar Chief
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
http://www.uberreview.com/wp-content/uploads/presto-hot-air-popcorn-maker.jpg

;)

Sully
04-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Forget the woman. She's chosen to move on (probably realized you weren't leaving your wife and she deserved better).
Explore leaving your wife. It's just my opinion, but you'll **** up your kids more by staying in that marriage than otherwise. And she definitely deserves better.

Also.
Get your priorities un-****ed up.

Demonpenz
04-04-2008, 02:39 PM
what the hell causes this selfishness. your kids deserve to be happy first.

Demonpenz
04-04-2008, 02:42 PM
I hope clint in witch is doing ok. He would send me some rep every once in awhile even if he wasn't posting

Radar Chief
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Get your priorities un-****ed up.

You had best un**** yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cuff links

Sorry, your quote just made me think of the Gunny.

Sully
04-04-2008, 02:43 PM

As I typed it, I was hearing that voice in my head.

MOhillbilly
04-04-2008, 02:45 PM
the pound has a new best friend just waiting.

Pestilence
Seriously dude......you're a douchebag who's ****ing up God knows how many people's lives.

BIG_DADDY
what the hell causes this selfishness. your kids deserve to be happy first.

The sacred box you silly goose.

Sully
04-04-2008, 02:46 PM
The sacred box you silly goose.

ROFL

This quote makes me think, "You gotta stop putting the pussy on a pedestal."

raybec 4
04-04-2008, 02:47 PM

"Your days of fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch through her pretty pink panties are OVER "

MTG#10
Have you ever thought of this girl while fisting your wife?

Demonpenz
I love the box as much as the next guy but jeez they make ones that plug into your usb port now

Valiant
Wow this thread is amazing.. It is either a very clever thread about making shit up or a very sad thread with someone with little intelligence.. Please be the first one, cause if not you are more dumb then Gochiefs..

MOhillbilly
04-04-2008, 02:49 PM
shyguyms turn in your man card its void.

penchief
04-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Your love should be your best friend.

Bwana
04-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Good Gawd! :spock:

Pal, you need to sack the **** up and move on with your life. Go have a few beers, tag some stray tail, hop on an ATV and go sling some mud or something.

88TG88
04-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Wow, what a thread this turned out to be.

SnakeXJones
04-04-2008, 03:11 PM
This thread could make me lose hope for humanity :doh!:

jAZ
04-04-2008, 03:12 PM

Your wife should be your best friend. Which means the girl you are with now should (in theory) be your best friend. You shouldn't need this other girl to be that for you.

Something is wrong if that's the case.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 03:13 PM
This thread could make me loose hope for humanity :doh!:

Quick! Tighten up that hope! LMAO

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 03:15 PM
Your wife should be your best friend. Which means the girl you are with now should (in theory) be your best friend. You shouldn't need this other girl to be that for you.

Something is wrong if that's the case.

i respect what your saying but then again you do have Obama on your thread and he will try to kill us all one day!!,lol

SnakeXJones
04-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Quick! Tighten up that hope! LMAO

Nobody got the KY Jelly before i fix it so i assume i am safe

el borracho
04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
Again, who is the father?

Neither man mentioned so far.

el borracho
04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
... and the rest of the thread renders that information irrelevant.

Wow. Seek professional help, dude. Seriously, don't ask these questions on the internet- you need real world guidance.

sedated
04-04-2008, 03:43 PM
I want her to not dwell on the past, just live in the future

doesn't sound like she's having much problem with that bro.

bogey
04-04-2008, 03:48 PM
Okay shyguyms, reveal yourself. In the beginning I bought it. Now, it's over the top. No one can be this much of a dumbass. Is this Donger?

DBO82
04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Good Gawd! :spock:

Pal, you need to sack the **** up and move on with your life. Go have a few beers, tag some stray tail, hope on an ATV and go sling some mud or something.

So you're telling him to go cheat on his loving wife, mother of his children..

How does that help this situation?

Brilliant.

He needs to go find a rusty nail and hang himself by the scrotum on it.

keg in kc
04-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Something tells me reading 10 pages of this will lower my IQ.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 04:03 PM

Brilliant.

WOW

Sometimes the magic is gone and people stay together for the kids you know.

bogey
04-04-2008, 04:05 PM
WOW

Sometimes the magic is gone and people stay together for the kids you know.

I don't see a smiley, so I assume you're serious.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 04:17 PM
I don't see a smiley, so I assume you're serious.

You know it's hard to have a patent answer for everyone. For me I can't imagine life without my kid. My wife and I both of us have pretty high sex drives and are very compatible. Some people are different. Just had a very good friend initiate a divorce and move to Texas. He had a huge sex drive and she had none. I have actually seen situations where the two could work a situation like that out. There was no way in his case.

This posters situation was totally different. He was wooped on the other woman. Me I'm wooped on my kid. When I am with him I am happier than any other time. I guess it's all about priorities and what's important. Then again it's easy for me to say sitting in a pretty good situation. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't think one shoe fits all in situations like this.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 04:22 PM

Brilliant.

He's already cheated on his wife with this girl.

Bwana
04-04-2008, 04:27 PM

Brilliant.

The guy doesn't seem to be into the whole loving wife picture Dr. Phil and his family doesn't seem to resemble the Waltons, or Ward, June and the Beaver.

I would however agree regarding the nail and his man bag.

BIG_DADDY
04-04-2008, 04:28 PM
The guy doesn't seem to be into the whole loving wife picture Dr. Phil and his family doesn't seem to resemble the Waltons, or Ward, June and the Bever.

what bag?

Donger
04-04-2008, 04:32 PM
what bag?

His scrotum.

Bwana
04-04-2008, 04:32 PM
what bag?

Yeeeeeah, point taken.

bogey
04-04-2008, 04:34 PM
You know it's hard to have a patent answer for everyone. For me I can't imagine life without my kid. My wife and I both of us have pretty high sex drives and are very compatible. Some people are different. Just had a very good friend initiate a divorce and move to Texas. He had a huge sex drive and she had none. I have actually seen situations where the two could work a situation like that out. There was no way in his case.

This posters situation was totally different. He was wooped on the other woman. Me I'm wooped on my kid. When I am with him I am happier than any other time. I guess it's all about priorities and what's important. Then again it's easy for me to say sitting in a pretty good situation. I guess what I am trying to say is I don't think one shoe fits all in situations like this.

You had me on "You know it's hard". :)
Seriously, I don't disagree with you.

angelo
04-04-2008, 04:36 PM
rule of thumb DO NOT F**K FRIENDS
If you do they are no longer friends, they are lovers.
You had neither you had a mistress and your mistress left you.
Now you are whining like you lost your binky.
I am sure she is doing everything to forget you.
I suggest you do the same.

Phobia
04-04-2008, 04:40 PM
What you really need to do is tell your "best friend" and your wife about ChiefsPlanet and have them sign up. We'll all be willing to provide complimentary therapy for an hour twice a week for as long as you need help. Get on it. Right now.

kstater
04-04-2008, 04:53 PM
not a very good wife as we never really had anything in common or i would of never strayed in the first place.

Best reason to get married and have kids I've ever heard. Do us all a favor, go to the doctor and get your nuts cut off.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:20 PM
Best reason to get married and have kids I've ever heard. Do us all a favor, go to the doctor and get your nuts cut off.

oh god, without nuts, wouldn't that make me a girl and possibly a Kansas State fan? nah im not that gay now
do you need a hug? oh yeah i know your Huggs left for WV, ROFL

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Stay on track homewrecker...we were talking about signing up mrsshygums an account and getting her on here to sort out your troubles.

It would probably be the best for everyone...everyone....if you ask the phantom hooker to sign up and log in too.

In reality, I blame kcchiefsman and the japanese for this situation. If they had actually built the girl-love-bot he talked about, none of this would have been necessary and all you'd need was some windex to clean up your problem of your straying pickle.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Stay on track homewrecker...we were talking about signing up mrsshygums an account and getting her on here to sort out your troubles.

It would probably be the best for everyone...everyone....if you ask the phantom hooker to sign up and log in too.
nah dont worry about me and my tool, we are doing just fine
wheres ur old lady i heard she needs a good bangin:evil:

DBO82
04-04-2008, 05:30 PM
The guy doesn't seem to be into the whole loving wife picture Dr. Phil and his family doesn't seem to resemble the Waltons, or Ward, June and the Beaver.

Right...I understand that.

But from his wifes point of you, how does that help her situation when an unknown person on a message board tells her husband to go out and get some strange tail.

She is the true victim in this story.

Thanks for the neg rep Brock.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 05:31 PM
If she needs a good bangin', I don't have to look your direction with my hatchet....you couldn't even screw Raggedy Anne well enough to keep her off of another pickle, and rumor has it, less guys tried out for American Idol this year than taught your wife the meaning of orgasm.

Phobia
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
If ever anybody needed to be American Hero'd, this is it.

You still living under I-68, Shannon?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:37 PM
dadada dat wuz a dood won Iowa mannnnnnnnn
hooked on phonicssssssssss worked fir u

i betcha if she comes on to this site ,she would tell ya that makeing her have multiple orgasms was never a problem?

why so much jealousy about me getting ass anyways?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
If ever anybody needed to be American Hero'd, this is it.

You still living under I-68, Shannon?
shannon is my wife jackass
stop by anytime

Phobia
04-04-2008, 05:41 PM
shannon is my wife jackass
stop by anytime

Only when you're gone, dude.

Pestilence
04-04-2008, 05:42 PM
Really....why are you heartbroken over this chick? She's not even a 6 on a scale of 10.

kstater
04-04-2008, 05:43 PM
I think this thread is taking a turn for the worse.

After reading the 1st page, anyone think that was possible?

CoMoChief
04-04-2008, 05:44 PM
I think if you're single and you're best friend's really a chick, then you might be gay and just don't know it yet.

I was good friends with one of my ex's long long before we ever started even thinking about dating, then we dated and broke up. I don't really talk to her anymore. Don't really give a shit to be honest.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:45 PM
Only when you're gone, dude.
you couldn't handle it anyways, to much of my man meat been in there

Bwana
04-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Right...I understand that.

But from his wifes point of you, how does that help her situation when an unknown person on a message board tells her husband to go out and get some strange tail.

She is the true victim in this story.

Thanks for the neg rep Brock.

DB, to be honest, I was tossing out input regarding his first post. I didn't have the pleasure of reading the rest of this CF before I posted the first time. Prozac up little buddy, we're on the same page for the most part.

CoMoChief
04-04-2008, 05:46 PM

IF that was true you'd still be together no?

Phobia
04-04-2008, 05:50 PM

I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:50 PM
IF that was true you'd still be together no?

i am still with my wife, u got lost at hello didn't u?ROFL

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:51 PM
I hope for her sake that she's found a "best friend" of her own to give her the love and devotion she deserves.

You trashed the husband of your lover and bowed up with pride when you destroyed their marriage and you're no better than he was. If you'd devote half the energy you've given to your "best friend" to improving your own relationship, you'd probably be happy and content enough to stay at home with the woman who should be your best friend.

You're a piece of trash. I hope you wise up before it's too late for you and your family.

last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Bwana
04-04-2008, 05:52 PM
There's still hope, I bet Matt Leinart will be giving you a jingle.

Phobia
04-04-2008, 05:54 PM
last time i checked i have made changes in my life and my family is doing great right now. Is there something wrong for still missing my best friend?

Missing your lover of 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

stlchiefs
04-04-2008, 05:55 PM
why cant people that were best friends before the relationship just continue to be friends and forget that the rest of it even happend? i would do anything for her til the day i die she will be my best friend and nothing can ever change that!!

Oh, I remember my first love. To be 15 again. :)

bogey
04-04-2008, 05:56 PM

I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.

kstater
04-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Missing the tramp you were unfaithful with your wife for 6 years? Yes, there is. I'm surprised this needs to be pointed out to you.

FYP

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I really don't think you're going to ever understand what people are trying to say. You came on here trying to get people to feel sorry for you, whining like a little bitch. When your whole story came out, we realized why you're whining like a little bitch, it's because you're a little bitch.
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

stlchiefs
04-04-2008, 05:59 PM
Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.

keg in kc
04-04-2008, 06:01 PM
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of thoseYour wife's the one who needs to read this.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:02 PM
Finally read all the way to page 6. You're a self centered prick buddy. Get a clue and focus on your own family and kids. Pull your head out of your ass while you still have a chance before your wife takes it all from you.
gotta love thos who cry because someonelse gets more ass than they do,lol

bogey
04-04-2008, 06:02 PM
first i didnt put anything here for sympathy from anyone, i know she will read it here, as we are both diehard chiefs fans, and tramps or bitch she is certainly not either of those

FTR, I never said she was a tramp or bitch. I said "you're a little bitch."

alanm
04-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Turn in your man card.
QFT

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:04 PM

and like i said before dont hate because i gets more ass than you do.
And dont cry because you can't beat me, im just bigger and stronger

Brock
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM

You look like a tubby little bitch.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM

Bogey you are like 50 years old, except it man you just cant get it up anymore ROFL

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:08 PM

yep and i have a picture of a gay guy as my avatar,lol

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:09 PM

4 state hero? he blew guys in 4 states or what?

bogey
04-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Bogey you are like 50 years old, except it man you just cant get it up anymore ROFL

I'm not like 50 years old, I am 50 years old. Now that you mentioned it, how old are you?

Brock
04-04-2008, 06:12 PM
4 state hero? he blew guys in 4 states or what?

He may have. But that's not really relevant to your f*cked up situation,is it Porky?

keg in kc
04-04-2008, 06:13 PM
Getting awfully defensive. Maybe you do have a conscience after all.

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:14 PM

O'really? If you didn't want any sympathy, why did you post a strikingly similar thread a few months ago?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=176547

first Notre Dame looked like a pee wee team
the Chiefs look like they could win a 6-0 game over Notre Dame.
My longtime girlfriend wants me to move in with her til i go to move in she tells me she doesn't want me after 5 years.
it'slike it was all a lie from the beginning first it was Carl lying to me now she went and lied and hell Charlie has lied he still doesn't know football well atleast his fat ass can still lick his snot of his lip in the cold.
anyonelse have as bad a year as me?????????????????????
Funny, you mention the unfaithful woman you were cheating with and not your wife or children.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:15 PM
He may have. But that's not really relevant to your f*cked up situation,is it Porky?

thats funny as shit, first of all i could of made all this shit up just to see idiots like you get all worked up, and worrying about ur wives going out and gettin donkey dicked by the guy next door,lmao
ya don't like it blow me!!

Brock
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
thats funny as shit, first of all i could of made all this shit up just to see idiots like you get all worked up, and worrying about ur wives going out and gettin donkey dicked by the guy next door,lmao
ya don't like it blow me!!

Everything you say is true. Do you think that makes you less of a loser?

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
O'really? If you didn't want any sympathy, why did you post a strikingly similar thread a few months ago?

Funny, you mention the unfaithful woman you were cheating with and not your wife or children.
hmm looks like it was 5 years wow could be the same woman could be another woman hell it could all be made up in my crazy mind just to **** with dipshits like you:cuss:

seclark
04-04-2008, 06:17 PM

ROFL
this has gone on farther than i ever expected...bail, spongegums, bail!
sec

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Everything you say is true. Do you think that makes you less of a loser?
The money i got in my pocket makes me much more a winner than you ,lol

Brock
04-04-2008, 06:18 PM
The money i got in my pocket makes me much more a winner than you ,lol

Heh. I'm sure. You look wildly successful, what with your paunch and your Moe Howard haircut.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:19 PM

Sorry Elton John, you can't play the billy badass card now.

On the first page, you're on the edge of a good cry, probably thinking about sucking down all of the flintstone vitamins, later on, you never loved your wife....then we're supposed to believe that you're John Holmes, with the stamina of Peter North...Chrimeny, you're the Human Sybian. Its no wonder the ladies never leave you.

oh...

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Heh. I'm sure. You look wildly successful, what with your paunch and your Moe Howard haircut.
ur an idiot it's called a toboggan,lol
really wipe that ball juice of your lips faggot

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Sorry Elton John, you can't play the billy badass card now.

On the first page, you're on the edge of a good cry, probably thinking about sucking down all of the flintstone vitamins, later on, you never loved your wife....then we're supposed to believe that you're John Holmes, with the stamina of Peter North...Chrimeny, you're the Human Sybian. Its no wonder the ladies never leave you.

oh...
you are from Iowa nothing more needs to be said,lol

KcMizzou
04-04-2008, 06:25 PM
HOC

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:29 PM
So buck toothed, pus gut from the taint of New England, who just spent 3hrs looking for a cyberhug wants to throw down with location smack eh?. Awesome. I'll tell you what, take Subway Jarrod's fat pants, and pull them up to your chin porky, pull the belt in a couple of notches and enjoy the sweet smell of the sweaty nutcup I'll enjoy stuffing in your lip. You already have the brain power of bubba gump, you might as well have the lip plate.

If you insist on residing in dumbf@ckville, I'll gladly make you mayor.

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:29 PM
ROFL

seclark
04-04-2008, 06:31 PM
ur an idiot it's called a toboggan,
snicker

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:31 PM
fag from iowa ,u r such a moron
Hell u still have an avatar of Al Bundy come on man that show went off the air like 15 years ago.
get out in the corn field and get u sum ass, it doesnt matter when your in Iowa if it's ur mom ur sister or hell bang the cows if it makes ya feel better.

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
u no shyguynmnsjklefj, me think that u r smart.

Bill S Preston
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6b/Idiocracy_movie_poster.jpg

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:35 PM
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:37 PM
You've got a diaperload for brains, and I'm sure you're comfortable with that, being conceived in an anus and all.

If you knew your dick from from a macaroni noodle, you might know that its a short term tribute to a former member.

You are merely a cheerio in a glass bottom toilet bowl on top of the planet. I'll be happy to drink some more water and fire hose you around for the amusement of the planet. Your smack is slipping, I think you'd better start consulting google for help.

According to your own profile, you're 31 years old. Judging by the de-evolution of your posts to txtspk, its becoming apparent that your skills with ladies are likely often practiced in Yahoo message boards for hannah montana fans.

now you're an asskicker? hahahahaha. I think gochiefs could hold you down and give you the Iowani-dragon.
spark up that Virginia Slim, Napolean. gosh.

Bill S Preston
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM
see theres one difference in me and some of the idiots that talk shit on here, i had my name and info of where i lived on here and u other pussy crybabies just hide behind your keyboard and talk shit, knowing that you wold not talk shit tio the people on here if u were face to face!!

No, the difference is that you're a shithead.

bogey
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM

Maybe you should give it up young chubby.

Valiant
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM

Lord that is epic ownage..

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Johnny Bench's catchers mit has had less balls slapping it at high speeds than shygums' arse.

keg in kc
04-04-2008, 06:42 PM

chagrin
04-04-2008, 06:43 PM
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?

EDIT - should have read the thread first.

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Keep reading Chagrin.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:45 PM
how fun it is to make the idiots come out to play!!

Phobia
04-04-2008, 06:46 PM

Why don't you have it on your profile any more? I thought you were Billy Badass.

chagrin
04-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Keep reading Chagrin.

Holy cow, I did...:doh!:

nychief
04-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Wow. Really? The draft CANNOT get here faster...

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM

I missed it, throw that name, address and phone number up again, bill braskey.

thats' always fun.

You're going down in flames anyway, someone might as well knock a hole in your cyber-ass that rivals Mt St Helens.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:48 PM
you guys have all the time in the world to read this all day, hell i wouldnt of had all this fun if i wasn't sick with the flu but it's been grand, back to bed hope u sometime get tired of wondering why u cant get all the ass that i do,lol

Phobia
04-04-2008, 06:49 PM

Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Holy cow, I did...:doh!:

Yeah it started out with the sad excuse for a human wanting pity. Planet generally gave some advice, then for whatever reason he turned defensive. Then he goes to the classic internet tough guy routine saying he's been pulling our strings the whole time after getting his ass handed to him by Iowonian.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:51 PM

I know, we're glad you showed up, it was getting pretty stale around here. Its not every day someone who has been here since 2002 invites themselves to be the fountain bowl at a bukake party.

chagrin
04-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah it started out with the sad excuse for a human wanting pity. Planet generally gave some advice, then for whatever reason he turned defensive. Then he goes to the classic internet tough guy routine saying he's been pulling our strings the whole time after getting his ass handed to him by Iowonian.

No doubt - his story is all over the place - fuggin goofy

Brock
Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.

Phobia
Oh - I just noticed the date on the picture is Christmas - 04. How was your kids' Christmas in 04? Were you hanging out with your girlfriend or giving your kids something to remember? You stay classy.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah, because you were definitely trying to do that for the first half hour, huh?

How 'bout I post your wife's phone number so we can see who the resident idiot really is. How you like them apples?
that would be kewl, i mean if u would like a lawsuit flame steak up ur ass
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

kstater
04-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Oh snap, the lawsuit card.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 06:54 PM

If you were getting sooooooooo much ass, you wouldn't have been effing around on your wife, and you wouldn't be crying about some skaliwag who hasn't been Effing you long enough to have found, fallen in love and married someone else that she also, liked better than you.

She was your best friend....you're just a clown she blinked her eyes at to change the oil in her car and haul her TV across the country, dumbass.

Phobia
Well, his name was Marty Shook, but maybe he's changed it.

His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.

siberian khatru
I'm getting a very bad vibe from this thread.

Iowanian
go ahead would you like my attorneys number as well or would you like me to file suit against chiefsplanet because of ur dumbness.

AAAAAAAAhhhahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

What in the Hel'n are you talking about? You're the real American Hero.

wait....you already admitted here.

that you're a badass and posted your name and information.

You can't even eat a peanut out of my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Tell Lawyer Dagget to spit polish my skin flute.

You'd gobble like a hungry piglet and the only audible thing you'd mumble would be "hmmm mmmffmfmfmfmfmfmmm when did Io wanian eat corn?"

bogey
04-04-2008, 06:59 PM
hellooooo, chuuuuuubby, where arrrrrrrrre yoooooou?

chagrin
04-04-2008, 07:00 PM

I think this statement pretty much sums you up - what a turd - a cheating, lying piece of monkey shit. Did you have pictures of your wife and child in your car when you were looking for her hole to put it in?
And contrary to what you think, I would totally lean down and say that to your lying face, f*ckin dick nose

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 07:02 PM
His wife's name is Shannon. Maybe google will know something about Shannon Shook in Maryland.Phil Kloster you are scaring me man

chagrin
04-04-2008, 07:03 PM

Tell you what, I would like to have your Attorney's name and number, thank you.

Iowanian
04-04-2008, 07:03 PM
He must be..you're a C UNT who deleted the thread starter, where you espoused your undying love for a transexual that isn't your wife, whose name is Shannon....mr Shook.

kstater
04-04-2008, 07:04 PM
And he's giving up now. Little bitch deleted the OP.

kstater

:deevee:

shyguyms
i told u i made it all up ,just like everythingelse about this site,lol
i got the pictures and video from youtube

Phobia
04-04-2008, 07:05 PM
Phil Kloster you are scaring me man

Heh heh. I don't post threads about how I've carried on a 6 year affair on my wife and leave my personal information out there. You're a real 'tard.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 07:05 PM
you guys still really root for the chiefs, so that makes u all losers,lol

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 07:06 PM
like i said i made it up and wife is here laughing her ass off

bogey
04-04-2008, 07:07 PM

Please have her post

shyguyms
she is reading here now

keg in kc
And just when I thought nobody could ever outdo Tom C@sh for pure assitude and lack of testicular fortitude.

kstater
04-04-2008, 07:08 PM
uncle, UNCLE

shyguyms
she wants to know why grown men would sit on here and read such garbage

Phobia

Oh crap. Looks like another lawsuit on me. If you knew how many pretend lawsuits have been filed on me, you'd try another tactic. I encourage you to pay some attorney $250 an hour to call me up with some threats. I'll talk to him for about 20 hours - tell him my entire life story on your dime.

Phobia
04-04-2008, 07:09 PM

I think I'm definitely going to call her now. Maybe send her a letter - you know, just to verify your story.

shyguyms
04-04-2008, 07:10 PM
Oh crap. Looks like another lawsuit on me. If you knew how many pretend lawsuits have been filed on me, you'd try another tactic. I encourage you to pay some attorney $250 an hour to call me up with some threats. I'll talk to him for about 20 hours - tell him my entire life story on your dime.

no he wont call you, he will contact chiefs planet admin and take it from there
and obtw he's my uncle