PDA

View Full Version : Who's excited about tonight's game?

keg in kc
08-12-2001, 02:33 AM
At about 7:30, the past meets our present and future. Cheers will be heard, while quietly old concerns will be voiced one final time. It will be a time for memories, good and bad, but when the whistle blows the slate will be wiped clean, and history becomes moot.

New questions arise to unite the faithful.

Can Trent Green lead the troops or will he fall in battle?
Can the Priest exorcise the demons of our rushing past?
Will the red sea part before Moses on punt returns?

Will our defense be as offensive as these gawd-awful cliches (wonder how many of those we'll hear this year...)?

I can't wait!

I've never had so many questions going into a season, yet at the same time I've never felt so hopeful for the future, a future which begins in earnest tonight.

The wait is over.

Saggysack
08-12-2001, 03:47 AM
I am not for sure about what kind of actual looks we will see from either team this game. It's gonna be a whole lotta Vanilla this and Vanilla that

Saggysack
08-12-2001, 03:49 AM
But oh yes I can't wait...I think I will sleep all day tomorrow except for the race(WC) just to settle my excitement.....Or I could just pace the floor all day

alanm
08-12-2001, 03:57 AM
I envy you guys that get to watch it. Up here in Bronco land I had to sit thru their game last night. They look like they will be ok. Can only listen to the game on the net. But I am moving this week and will have Direct TV by this time next weekend. Though I don't suppose that will be any good for the preseason. :D

htismaqe
08-12-2001, 09:16 AM
I've never had so many questions going into a season, yet at the same time I've never felt so hopeful for the future, a future which begins in earnest tonight.

That pretty much sums up how I feel too.

Only 10 hours to go!!!!!!!

stevieray
08-12-2001, 09:28 AM
MAJOR.

Fat Elvis
08-12-2001, 09:28 AM
This is just like Christmas as a kid all over again....

47mack
08-12-2001, 09:30 AM
I can't sit still. I am pumped!!!

DaKCMan AP
08-12-2001, 09:46 AM
I'm psyched!! I just called a local sports bar here in South Fla and they're covering the game. I'm going to try to go and watch the first half or atleast the first string, as I have work early in the morning tomorrow. I can't wait to see the new guys and system as well as the old players being used to the full of their abilities. And overall, I'm just ready for some football!

LMT
08-12-2001, 03:36 PM
Man! Four hours to go! I feel like this is the Super Bowl Sunday instead of the 1st pre-season game!

I can't wait to see the new guys... Green, Holmes, Blaylock, Minnis, Crockett, and all the rest of the new faces.

I can't wait to see the new offense!

I can't wait to see the new defense!

I can't wait to see the special teams, even without Horne and Moss (those are two guys I really wanted to see also)!

LMT - jacked for the new era!

PS Anyone think we will see a fourth down spike by our number uno QB tonight? I think not!!! So glad to see Gurby and the Stooges gone!!!!

htismaqe
08-12-2001, 04:09 PM
God, I'm really getting antsy!!! :D

Gracie Dean
08-12-2001, 04:24 PM
What network will be covering it, and will I get to see it in Wichita????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????

KS Smitty
08-12-2001, 04:33 PM
Pam:
I think it's on your CBS affiliate.

To find out if the game is covered in your area go to www.tvguide.com and click on local listings. You put in your zipcode and tell them how you get TV and they will pull up listings for you. You can then pick what you're looking for (Sports) and the time and they will list all the shows of that type for that time.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

LMT
08-12-2001, 04:36 PM
Pam,

KWCH has the game in Wichita.

Gracie Dean
08-12-2001, 04:38 PM
thank you much....It is on.

Time to make the cheese dip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!