PDA

View Full Version : Crazy shooting just down the street

Fruit Ninja
04-11-2008, 10:58 PM
kinda crazy nothing has really happened around here in a while.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/108/story/221013.html

i live pretty damned close to it. Whats even more f'ed up is that it happend right across the street from a catholic school.

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 11:01 PM
Whats even more f'ed up is that it happend right across the street from a catholic school.

You can only keep bashing Priests for so long.

Fruit Ninja
04-11-2008, 11:04 PM
You can only keep bashing Priests for so long.
Hey, i am not bashing the Preists. The legit ones are alright in my book.

Bowser
04-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Time to move.

stlchiefs
04-11-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey, i am not bashing the Preists. The legit ones are alright in my book.

I don't know if I missed something regarding your opinions re Priests, but my post was a weak attempt at a joke regarding the shooting being across from a Catholic School. post on

Fruit Ninja
04-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Time to move.

I live in California unless you can afford a million dollar house, your pretty much SoL. lol

Phobia
04-11-2008, 11:30 PM
I live in California unless you can afford a million dollar house, your pretty much SoL. lol

Oh, you mean a 70's split level? http://www.nwpropertyservices.com/19806/front_t.jpg

BIG K
04-11-2008, 11:33 PM

So buy bigger guns...

Fruit Ninja
04-11-2008, 11:43 PM
Oh, you mean a 70's split level? http://www.nwpropertyservices.com/19806/front_t.jpg

haha, i have a friend in SD that used to live in a house like that. lol good stuff.

Boon
04-11-2008, 11:44 PM

LMAO

Phobia
04-11-2008, 11:54 PM
haha, i have a friend in SD that used to live in a house like that. lol good stuff.

Yeah, but I'm not kidding. If I had a bigger truck, I'd load my house up and move it out to LA. It would be worth nearly 10x what it's worth here. No joke.

BIG K
04-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Yeah, but I'm not kidding. If I had a bigger truck, I'd load my house up and move it out to LA. It would be worth nearly 10x what it's worth here. No joke.

I live in CA but, I can't believe my house would be worth 10X more than yours. 3x maybe...What is your sq. footage and parcel size?

Deberg_1990
04-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Oh, you mean a 70's split level?

Id buy that house. Its got curb appeal.

Boon
04-12-2008, 12:12 AM

Nah. It'd just be a mobile home then.

Phobia
04-12-2008, 12:19 AM
I live in CA but, I can't believe my house would be worth 10X more than yours. 3x maybe...What is your sq. footage and parcel size?
3000 sq ft - 1/3rd acre

BIG K
04-12-2008, 12:29 AM
3000 sq ft - 1/3rd acre

Okay, we have the same size house on roughly the same size parcel, perfect! My house was built in 2003 and has four bedrooms + and office, and four baths with a three car garage. Great cabinets and cabinets tops. Run of the mill carpet and flooring. Prices have really dropped lately. Houses in this neighborhood are going for about 690k.

What about you? (I also have an idea for your topic)

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 12:36 AM
the same $hit just happened to me about a week ago, a shooting in my parking lot. The guy got shot 3 times and drove across the street to the cop house. Jesus, I'm glad I'm mving in a few weeks

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-12-2008, 12:37 AM
So buy bigger guns...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6UHNlgS8qk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/N6UHNlgS8qk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 12:39 AM

no $hit, my mom is trying to sell her house in a crap town in south central KS and she's gonna be SOL on that I think. That house with all the land would easily go for over a mill in Cali

Phobia
04-12-2008, 12:42 AM
Okay, we have the same size house on roughly the same size parcel, perfect! My house was built in 2003 and has four bedrooms + and office, and four baths with a three car garage. Great cabinets and cabinets tops. Run of the mill carpet and flooring. Prices have really dropped lately. Houses in this neighborhood are going for about 690k.

What about you? (I also have an idea for your topic)

Built in 94, 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 4 car, 2 kitchen (yeah, strange), remodeled and updated throughout.

Yeah - roughly 3x value. But I'm talking housing market in L.A., SD, or San Fran. Those are the markets really out of control. If you priced comparably in those markets I'll bet my property would be worth 7 figures easily depending on the neighborhood.

Saggysack
04-12-2008, 02:08 AM
the same $hit just happened to me about a week ago, a shooting in my parking lot. The guy got shot 3 times and drove across the street to the cop house. Jesus, I'm glad I'm mving in a few weeks

Your'e moving to Boston...

Boston, MA, violent crime, on a scale from 1 (low crime) to 10, is 7. Violent crime is composed of four offenses: murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The US average is 3.

Boston, MA, property crime, on a scale from 1 (low) to 10, is 7. Property crime includes the offenses of burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson. The object of the theft-type offenses is the taking of money or property, but there is no force or threat of force against the victims. The US average is 3.

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Your'e moving to Boston...

well actually West Roxbury, it's like a suburb. It's a nice neighborhood, the town next over is pretty ghetto. The neighborhood I'm moving into consists of doctors, lawyers and old people...I should fit right in! lROFL

Saggysack
04-12-2008, 02:15 AM
well actually West Roxbury, it's like a suburb. It's a nice neighborhood, the town next over is pretty ghetto. The neighborhood I'm moving into consists of doctors, lawyers and old people...I should fit right in! lROFL

Great! Just the people criminals know that have money in their pocket and nice things in their homes.

KCChiefsMan
04-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Great! Just the people criminals know that have money in their pocket and nice things in their homes.

eh, I'm not that worried about it. Just need to know the places to avoid liek teh plague and I'll be fine

Saggysack
04-12-2008, 02:23 AM
eh, I'm not that worried about it. Just need to know the places to avoid liek teh plague and I'll be fine

No you don't. I'm just fuggin with you. You can easily be robbed, beaten and killed anywhere. Nice neighborhoods or crappy ones. Big cities or small towns.