PDA

View Full Version : Someone speaks my mind....

mikey23545
04-13-2008, 12:44 AM
on Harry Reid and Libs in general...

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=ydb0vc68u3

Guru
04-13-2008, 12:51 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/miXAZj-tcGI&rel=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/miXAZj-tcGI&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I love it.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 12:53 AM
We have Harry Reid, you have Lindsey Graham.

Next?

Fishpicker
04-13-2008, 12:58 AM
the laugh-track ruined it.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 01:04 AM
How many shows did Dennis Miller drive off the air anyway?

Guru
04-13-2008, 01:06 AM
How many shows did Dennis Miller drive off the air anyway?

Awfully grade schoolish reply.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 01:20 AM
ROFL

That's rich, given your endorsement of Dennis Miller's rant a full half of which is a pseudo-school yard ripping on Reid's personal appearance and voice.

Guru
04-13-2008, 01:24 AM
ROFL

That's rich, given your endorsement of Dennis Miller's rant a full half of which is a pseudo-school yard ripping on Reid's personal appearance and voice.

I found it funny. End of story. I love how everything is a damn attack with you though.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 01:33 AM

And it's a fair question, none the less.

This appears to be a segment from that short-lived Fox attempt at The Daily Show ripoff.

He hosted two separate game shows that no one has ever heard of and were canceled IN THE LAST YEAR ALONE.

He had that CNBC talk show that crashed and burned.

He had a late-night show right after SNL that disappeared in less than one season.

He had a sports talk show on Vs. that was canceled in less than a month.

While he single handedly destroyed an entire season of MNF, it is still on the air (though ABC gave it up to ESPN just a few years later).

In all fairness, his SNL routine was solid and HBO show was a big success largely because he recycled that old routine.

Guru
04-13-2008, 01:35 AM
And it's a fair question, none the less.

This appears to be a segment from that short-lived Fox attempt at The Daily Show ripoff.

He hosted two separate game shows that no one has ever heard of and were canceled IN THE LAST YEAR ALONE.

He had that CNBC talk show that crashed and burned.

He had a late-night show right after SNL that disappeared in less than one season.

He had a sports talk show on Vs. that was canceled in less than a month.

While he single handedly destroyed an entire season of MNF, it is still on the air (though ABC gave it up to ESPN just a few years later).

In all fairness, his SNL routine was solid and HBO show was a big success largely because he recycled that old routine.

doesn't matter to me how many times he failed. I still find him funny and will always enjoy his rants. Even if they are pointless.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 01:38 AM
I found it funny. End of story. I love how everything is a damn attack with you though.

ROFL You call me out.

I point out that the thing you were laughing at was the exact school yard talk you were scolding me for... and now you get pissed at me?

Maybe you should have just chuckled at my comment too (or not if you didn't understand that his appearance in that clip was from one of his literally 7 or 8 completely disasterous TV shows) and moved along.

jAZ
04-13-2008, 01:39 AM
doesn't matter to me how many times he failed. I still find him funny and will always enjoy his rants. Even if they are pointless.

That's completely fair.

Guru
04-13-2008, 01:40 AM
ROFL You call me out.

I point out that the thing you were laughing at was the exact school yard talk you were scolding me for... and now you get pissed at me?

Maybe you should have just chuckled at my comment too (or not if you didn't understand that his appearance in that clip was from one of his literally 7 or 8 completely disasterous TV shows) and moved along.

Yeah, I have really attacked you here. Guess you win. Move along.:rolleyes:

ClevelandBronco
04-13-2008, 02:14 AM
I wonder if Miller is going to available to eulogize Reid.

SNR
04-13-2008, 02:28 AM
How many shows did Dennis Miller drive off the air anyway?Eh, he was a hell of a lot better on MNF than Tony Kornheiser ever will be.

Adept Havelock
04-13-2008, 10:09 AM
Eh, he was a hell of a lot better on MNF than Tony Kornheiser ever will be.

IMO, that's like saying "It's only Gonnoreah...not Herpes."