PDA

View Full Version : A heartwarming story of actual parental involvement in the modern world.

Rain Man
04-13-2008, 11:43 AM
You always hear that parental involvement is vital for a kid to grow up and be a productive citizen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,350249,00.html

A couple can't agree on which gang their 4-year-old toddler should join.

A fight about the decision led to a public disturbance with the father's arrest. Joseph Manzanares went to the video store where his girlfriend worked, threatened to kill her and knocked over several video displays, police told KMGH Denver.

Police arrested Manzanares at his home, Commerce City police Sgt. Joe Sandoval told KMGH Denver.

The girlfriend told authorities they were fighting over which gang their son should join. The girlfriend, who is black, is a member of the Crips while Manzanares, who is Hispanic, belongs to the Westside Ballers.

"They have different ideas on how the baby should be raised," Sandoval said. "Basically, she said they cannot agree on which gang the baby would 'claim.'"

Boon
04-13-2008, 11:59 AM
I got nuthin.

chefsos
04-13-2008, 12:02 PM
The girlfriend, who is black, is a member of the Crips while Manzanares, who is Hispanic, belongs to the Westside Ballers.

They're piss-poor role models if you ask me. Shouldn't they have been trying to kill one another instead of ****ing?

Lonewolf Ed
04-13-2008, 12:05 PM
(sniffle) It's kind of like Romeo and Juliet. And at the same time, it's kind of not.

milkman
04-13-2008, 12:07 PM
Rainman missed a relevent poll opportunity here.

Should the kid join the Crips or Westside Ballers.

We could have all weighed in with our choices and reasoning, and then sent the results to these warm and loving parents in an effort to help them with this critical life decision.

milkman
04-13-2008, 12:07 PM
(sniffle) It's kind of like Romeo and Juliet. And at the same time, it's kind of not.

Westside Story.

Marcellus
04-13-2008, 12:53 PM
The could compromise and raise the child to be a Raider fan.

kstater
04-13-2008, 12:54 PM

We could have all weighed in with our choices and reasoning, and then sent the results to these warm and loving parents in an effort to help them with this critical life decision.
LMAO

Nope, but they are from Denver.

Rain Man
04-13-2008, 01:01 PM

Where was my head? Hang on, and I'll fix it.

ClevelandBronco
04-13-2008, 01:11 PM
I'd go with the Ballers. Better to be a pescado grande in a estanque pequeño.

milkman
04-13-2008, 01:13 PM

I have no idea what the hell you just said, but I'm sure I agree.

Rain Man
04-13-2008, 01:16 PM
I voted for foster care, but if I had to pick, I think I'd go Crips. I foresee a confrontation some day between the two gangs, and it seems to me like the Crips will be bringing a lot more people. The Crips probably have a better pension plan, too.

crazycoffey
04-13-2008, 02:23 PM
follow in daddy's footsteps....

Rooster
04-14-2008, 03:36 PM

LOL. That would probably be the best. It would cover all angles.

Bowser
04-14-2008, 03:38 PM

Is that the #3, or the #4?

bogey
04-14-2008, 03:44 PM
Where is the "to join this gang you must be spayed or neutered" option.

Mr. Plow
04-14-2008, 04:54 PM
How sad is it to see parents forcing their children into something. Like a dad living through his son playing sports, or a mom living through her daughter doing....well....whatever it is that women do. Let the kid pick his own gang.

BIG_DADDY
04-14-2008, 04:57 PM
That's small time. Denver should keep their eye on the ball and firgure out which family pet they will kill next.

AZORChiefFan
04-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Where tha Baseball Furies option at?

http://warriorsmovie.co.uk/photos/images/photo_023.jpg

banyon
04-14-2008, 05:26 PM
This s*** happens all the time, but usually the parents wait until at least age 10 or so before they start feeding this gang crap. We get all kinds of myspace photos of parents flashing signs with their kids, etc. They just have no respect for the community as a whole or anyone in it and need to GTFO.

kc rush
04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Where is the Icy Hot Stuntaz option?

KCChiefsMan
04-14-2008, 08:20 PM
This s*** happens all the time, but usually the parents wait until at least age 10 or so before they start feeding this gang crap. We get all kinds of myspace photos of parents flashing signs with their kids, etc. They just have no respect for the community as a whole or anyone in it and need to GTFO.

I don't understand why we don't go after these gangs. They are basically terrorists, only they are citizens. We are over in Iraq fighting, why can't we fix the problems in our streets. Find all known gang members and f*cking kill them.