PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

Phobia
08-12-2001, 06:01 PM
I saw something that distressed me in another topic.

Basically, another member pointed out that KPhobia is a moderator on this board and the way I read between the lines is that people should somehow tread lightly with me.

That is the last thing I want to happen. I'm simply a regular poster just like anyone else and I don't wish to be treated any differently. If I have a disagreement with someone, I won't ban them or trash their posts - if I ever had that urge, I would "resign" my mod-ship.

While I don't speak for them, I sincerely believe the other moderators feel the same. I know AustinChief personally, and he doesn't want his *** kissed either.

Just because some of us have janitorial duties doesn't make us any better (or worse :D ) than your average poster.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify this. Feel free to use this topic to voice your (dis)satisfaction and/or suggestions.

Tribal Warfare
08-12-2001, 06:04 PM
I believe the mods are doing an excellent job thus far, and their is no need of changing the BB policies.

Radar Chief
08-12-2001, 06:47 PM
I’m fairly new here, but so far I like the way this BB is run.
Of course the only “troll attack” I’ve seen was falstaf, but I think he was handled fairly well by the other members.

Believe me KP, “treading lightly” around you would be the last thing to cross my mind. I’ve seen you take, and dish out, some pretty hard smaque. Especially where Hector the Gannon Stalker is concerned.;)

Chiefs Pantalones
08-12-2001, 06:49 PM
I think you're a prick, KP.

CG

kidding:D :D :p ;)

California Injun
08-12-2001, 07:02 PM
KPhobia,

1 - What's a Moderator?

2 - I don't care.

3 - Cal Injun tread lightly?

4 - :eek:

Bob Dole
08-12-2001, 07:21 PM
Not only is Phil a prick, Cody, he's a short little prick.

California Injun
08-12-2001, 07:23 PM
Now why is the word "prick" allowed?

Where's a moderator when you need one?:p

Phobia
08-13-2001, 02:32 AM
LOL - I save the hard stuff specifically for "Hector".

I'm glad to hear y'alls answers. I suspect the assertive amongst these respondants is not whom this topic was directed towards....

I dunno why that word is allowed. I'm not too worried about it though. If people complain, that may be another story - Kyle may have to add it to the **** masking feature.

Complaints? :D

Bwana
08-13-2001, 09:40 AM
Easy boys..... Phil has been known to wait for people at airports. That prick thing could put him over the edge. :D

Bob Dole
08-13-2001, 09:42 AM
Bob Dole was trying to replace a button on a shirt this morning and pricked Bob Dole's finger.

KPhobia should have warned us all that a little prick can be an uncomfortable thing.

Phobia
08-13-2001, 09:48 AM
Dole,

Of course I have a little prick, but have you seen how big my SUV is?

Bwana
08-13-2001, 09:52 AM
Kloster: That was going to be my next crack. No need to whoop peoples a$$ at the airport now that you can run them down with the new SUV!