PDA

View Full Version : Gag me with a spoon - Compassion Faith Forum

Logical
04-13-2008, 10:00 PM
I don't know if this is a new CNN effort but I swear Hillary is making me want to puke. She is bizarrely insincere.

Logical
04-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Dayum after listening to all of Hillary I am recording two things at 9 so I cannot watch Obama.

ClevelandBronco
04-13-2008, 10:06 PM
...Hillary is making me want to puke. She is bizarrely insincere.

Yeah. I wonder why.

HolmeZz
04-13-2008, 10:23 PM
She is bizarrely insincere.

Really? Whatever would give you that impression?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/af5LQ50E8ls&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/af5LQ50E8ls&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Bowser
04-13-2008, 11:12 PM
I haven't heard "gag me with a spoon" since that movie Valley Girl.

Guru
04-14-2008, 02:30 AM
SNL will have a lot of fun with that one.

NewChief
04-14-2008, 05:57 AM
I watched quite a bit of that last night when I wasn't arguing on here.

It will come as no surprise to anyone that I felt that Obama came off as much more sincere and capable of talking about his faith and how it informs his policy than Clinton.

As the analysts kept saying, the most interesting point of the night was the absence of the GOP candidate and presence of two DNC candidates at a faith forum hosted at a Southern Baptist University.

irishjayhawk
04-14-2008, 01:48 PM
All I know is that Hillary (I didn't see Obama come on because my brain had melted) was really politicking her answers. Man, she covered every base with every answer and every answer therefore was 6 minutes long. And there was no shortage of "American", "great nation", "tough choice", "work hard", "respect views", "wonderful nation", "essence of America" etc.

I just don't see how the populous could be that stupid not to see right through this bs - and that goes for ALL Candidates. Yet then I forget to imagine the average stupid person. And then further realize that half of people are stupider than that.

I'll stand by the point that some people are only alive because it's simply illegal to kill them. I think Hillary would be up there.

Radar Chief
04-14-2008, 02:38 PM
Moon Unit Zappa called, she wants her worn out 80s gimmick back. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M9aY7hXjGU

Logical
04-14-2008, 03:12 PM
I'll stand by the point that some people are only alive because it's simply illegal to kill them. I think Hillary would be up there.I know I should not laugh but damn that is funny.:doh!:ROFL

Frazod
04-14-2008, 03:19 PM
I know I should not laugh but damn that is funny.:doh!:ROFL

I wouldn't laugh too hard, shithead. That's probably the only thing keeping you alive.

irishjayhawk
04-14-2008, 03:33 PM
I wouldn't laugh too hard, shithead. That's probably the only thing keeping you alive.

And here I figured someone would use that line against my post. ;)

Frazod
04-14-2008, 03:37 PM
And here I figured someone would use that line against my post. ;)

I didn't mean to make you feel left out. :D

Logical
04-14-2008, 04:37 PM
I wouldn't laugh too hard, shithead. That's probably the only thing keeping you alive.Way to go all Johnny Proctor on my ass, Tim, no wonder Iowanian is offering you apple pie.

Guru
04-14-2008, 04:47 PM
I caught bits and pieces of that program last night and found it laughable.

NewChief
04-14-2008, 05:42 PM
I'm pretty surprised at the level of serious hatred that's developing between fraz, Jim, and Iowanian. You guys have all met each other at one time or another and I imagine gotten along fine. Far be it from me to try to play peacemaker for a bunch of guys that I only know through the internet, but damn... you guys are getting pretty personal.

Rain Man
04-14-2008, 06:23 PM
All I know is that Hillary (I didn't see Obama come on because my brain had melted) was really politicking her answers. Man, she covered every base with every answer and every answer therefore was 6 minutes long. And there was no shortage of "American", "great nation", "tough choice", "work hard", "respect views", "wonderful nation", "essence of America" etc.

I just don't see how the populous could be that stupid not to see right through this bs - and that goes for ALL Candidates. Yet then I forget to imagine the average stupid person. And then further realize that half of people are stupider than that.

I'll stand by the point that some people are only alive because it's simply illegal to kill them. I think Hillary would be up there.

Is she against violent crime and for prosperity? Because I can't vote for a candidate who's pro-violent crime and anti-prosperity.

As much as I dislike Ms. Clinton, all politicians do this. I think there should be a law that every candidate is given a number line on each issue, and they have to make a mark on where they stand.

"Where do you stand on Social Security privatization? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on nationalized health care? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on continuing the war in Iraq? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on drilling in ANWR? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

Etc., etc.

Anyone who doesn't mark all of their responses is not allowed to be president.

Logical
04-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Is she against violent crime and for prosperity? Because I can't vote for a candidate who's pro-violent crime and anti-prosperity.

As much as I dislike Ms. Clinton, all politicians do this. I think there should be a law that every candidate is given a number line on each issue, and they have to make a mark on where they stand.

"Where do you stand on Social Security privatization? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on nationalized health care? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on continuing the war in Iraq? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

"Where do you stand on drilling in ANWR? 0 = strongly against, 100 = strongly in favor"

Etc., etc.

Anyone who doesn't mark all of their responses is not allowed to be president.This would be a real cool idea for this forum where we all like to label each other.

Kevin, remember it was your idea, please consider this for your long term yearly goals.:D