PDA

View Full Version : Sink Poo

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM
Someone at my work pooped in the bathroom sink. This 14-15 year old kid comes to me and a fellow librarian and informs us that there is a very large shit in the sink. So we go check it out, and yeah, this is a ****ing huge turd. So the kid starts laughing and told me I better get to work. Knowing that only him and a few older ladies had been at the library since it opened, I told him to clean up his own ****ing turd. He blushed and immediately took off running. So I had to ****ing clean it up. Sick shit.

POOP THREAD!

Demonpenz
04-14-2008, 01:03 PM
Was there a jolly rancher in it? If so sorry about that

NewChief
04-14-2008, 01:08 PM
I'll never understand this weirdness. Pooping in the urinal or in the sink or whatever. It's crazy. The worst I've ever seen, though, was at a Phish show at Red Rocks. Some nasty tour rat (probably freaking out on Acid and thinking he was Pooplo Picasso) had completely covered the interior walls of a portapotty in poop. I just don't get it.

Donger
04-14-2008, 01:08 PM
May I suggest that you look for a new job?

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:17 PM
May I suggest that you look for a new job?

I would, but this is probably the best job I've ever had. I hate hard labor, and sitting on my ass and reshelving books is a nice break. I just have to deal with assholes who have no lives. I think a couple of weeks ago some asshole peed on alot of books in the back, and then took a shit and covered it with a really expensive book. Nasty people.

Pestilence
04-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Work with any hot librarian type chicks?

KcMizzou
04-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I would, but this is probably the best job I've ever had. I hate hard labor, and sitting on my ass and reshelving books is a nice break. I just have to deal with assholes who have no lives. I think a couple of weeks ago some asshole peed on alot of books in the back, and then took a shit and covered it with a really expensive book. Nasty people.Do you work in a library for chimps?

I wouldn't think this would be a common problem.

Bowser
04-14-2008, 01:20 PM

Not anymore. The sink poop chased all the hotties off.

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:22 PM

Mostly older peoples, but there is this one fine ass girl I'm going to nail. She's sitting right next to me right now, and even though she's pissed I'm slacking off and she's doing all the work, I know she wants me.

I wouldn't think this would be a common problem.

People shit everywhere in this place. It's ****ing sick. Today's was extra sick because I had to clean it up. And you wouldn't believe how many people poo NEXT TO THE FUGGING TOILET.

chasedude
04-14-2008, 01:22 PM
It's no big deal! :LOL:

<object width="425" height="355">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1PmMFaVzbzc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></object>

MIAdragon
04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
I would, but this is probably the best job I've ever had. I hate hard labor, and sitting on my ass and reshelving books is a nice break. I just have to deal with assholes who have no lives. I think a couple of weeks ago some asshole peed on alot of books in the back, and then took a shit and covered it with a really expensive book. Nasty people.

Sounds like a shitty job

Bowser
04-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Mostly older peoples, but there is this one fine ass girl I'm going to nail. She's sitting right next to me right now, and even though she's pissed I'm slacking off and she's doing all the work, I know she wants me.

Tell her if she wants you to do the work, that somebody just left a huge growler in the sink, if she needs a break from whatever she's doing.

DeezNutz
04-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Good grief. What library is this?

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:27 PM
Good grief. What library is this?

Mid Continent in indep mo.

KcMizzou
04-14-2008, 01:29 PM
Mid Continent in indep mo.Well that explains it.

seclark
04-14-2008, 01:30 PM

you need to quit hitting on the other librarians and start patrolling that place.
f@ckin book pissing is one step below book burning in my book.
sec

sedated
04-14-2008, 01:34 PM
I was looking for something to do on my day off. Thanks for the hobby idea.

seclark
04-14-2008, 01:37 PM
makes you wonder what you'll find in the periodicals...sheesh.
sec

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:38 PM
makes you wonder what you'll find in the periodicals...sheesh.
sec

you really don't want to know.

ChiTown
04-14-2008, 01:40 PM
Reminds me of my days in the Fraternity...............

Jilly
04-14-2008, 01:43 PM
I don't understand turds floating in pools. Why do turds float anyways, number one? Number two? Peeing, I understand, but pooing?

KurtCobain
04-14-2008, 01:45 PM
I don't understand turds floating in pools. Why do turds float anyways, number one? Number two? Peeing, I understand, but pooing?

Do you understand peepooing? Or are you more of a poopeeer?

ChiTown
04-14-2008, 01:46 PM

Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.

seclark
04-14-2008, 01:46 PM

1: iron, or lack of it
2: to give joey something to do...i pay my library taxes.
sec

Jilly
04-14-2008, 01:48 PM
Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.

wow, this gentleman is well read!

ChiTown
04-14-2008, 01:51 PM
wow, this gentleman is well read!

I'm a Poopologist.............

Actually, http://www.heptune.com/poop.html

Rooster
04-14-2008, 01:51 PM
It's no big deal! :LOL:

ROFLROFL Rep

kcfanintitanhell
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
This kinda takes the "RIF" slogan (Reading is Fundamental) to a whole new level.

Hog Farmer
04-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Chances are that one person is doing all this. If you can catch him then all your problems will most likely go away. In the mean time may I suggest putting a sign up that says something like " NO SHITTING IN THE BOOKS OR SINKS"

Spectre
04-14-2008, 02:01 PM
Cleaning shit out of sinks in a Missouri library....Sounds like a perfect job for a Chiefs fan.

Make sure you get out all the smell too. You locals may not notice but others might.

Donger
04-14-2008, 02:05 PM

Archimedes could explain it to you. Just make sure he puts his clothes on first.

seclark
04-14-2008, 02:06 PM
Cleaning shit out of sinks in a Missouri library....Sounds like a perfect job for a Chiefs fan.

Make sure you get out all the smell too. You locals may not notice but others might.

^see why you should always leave it where it can be flushed?^
sec

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-14-2008, 02:18 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZcbEYM9_Ck&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZcbEYM9_Ck&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="355"> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZcbEYM9_Ck&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></object>

Ugly Duck
04-14-2008, 02:19 PM
What.... I don't get it. You guyz saying you don't poo in the sink?

Chief Faithful
04-14-2008, 02:58 PM
While living in a dorm in college some sick dude laid a hugh turd on the radiator in the main bathroom at night in the middle of a cold winter. The next morning we all came out of our rooms to the smell of poo stu that had been simmering all night long.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-14-2008, 03:01 PM
While living in a dorm in college some sick dude laid a hugh turd on the radiator in the main bathroom at night in the middle of a cold winter. The next morning we all came out of our rooms to the smell of poo stu that had been simmering all night long.

As long as we find humor in sh** like that then then the atrocity will continue.

POND_OF_RED
04-14-2008, 03:16 PM
You think your job stinks?
http://www.hereinreality.com/jobs/jobsucks5.jpg