PDA

View Full Version : Cindy McCain has a stealing problem

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 12:55 PM
First she stole someone's husband after McCain's first wife had a tragic car accident and left her disabled.

Then she stole money and drugs to pay for her drug habit.

Now she just got busted stealing recipes and posting them as her own.

I don't think a druggie who steals and plagiarizes should our first lady but I am sure some won't mind.

It took less than 12 hours from the time the media caught wind of Cindy McCain's recipe theft (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/cindy-mccain-recipes) for John McCain's campaign website to scrub away the offending pages (screen-captured below). That's 12 hours more than it took Cindy to come up with the recipes... (In the meantime, you can still see the listing of recipes as it originally appeared on the campaign website through the Google cache (http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:I3vGeabXXYAJ:www.johnmccain.com/about/Cindy.htm+www.johnmccain.com/about/Cindy.htm&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a).)
It also turns out that Mrs. McCain submitted "her" Passion Fruit Mousse recipe to the New York Sun (http://www2.nysun.com/article/69649) for an article that ran on January 16th. Just like on the McCain campaign site, there is no sourcing other than McCain herself...
TMZ is now reporting (http://www.tmz.com/2008/04/15/cindy-mccains-recipegate-the-intern-did-it/) that Recipegate was the work of an intern, and that according to McCain's campaign, the whole thing is a "low-level unpaid staff debacle."
Personally, I'm not sure how an intern can be responsible for messing up the McCain "family" recipes. Did the intern lose Cindy's recipe box only to haphazardly try to replace them with Food Network recipes? If only we could all steal and lie and lay it off on the unpaid help.
<small><center>***</center></small>
Original McCain "Family Recipes" post:
What will they call it? Farfallegate? The Rosemary Chicken Dome Scandal? Perhaps something with the ubiquitous Rachael Ray in it.
It seems that Cindy McCain, John McCain's perfect, blonde beer-baroness wife is about to find herself painted as the latest example of plagiarism on the campaign trail.
This past Sunday, Lauren Handel, an eagle-eyed attorney from New York, was searching for a specific recipe from Giada DeLaurentis, a chef on the Food Network. Yet whenever she Googled the different ingredients in the recipe, the oddest thing happened: not only did the Food Network's site come up, as expected, but so did John McCain's campaign site.
On a section of McCain's site called "Cindy's Recipes," you can find seven recipes attributed to Cindy McCain, each with the heading "McCain Family Recipe." Ms. Handel quickly realized that some of the "McCain Family Recipes," were in fact, word-for-word copies of recipes on the Food Network site.
At least three of the "McCain Family Recipes" (below) appear to be lifted directly from the Food Network, while at least one is a Rachael Ray recipe (http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0Hello%20-%20commatard%20on%20the%20loose.FOOD_9936_23776,00.html) with minor changes (http://www.johnmccain.com/About/Recipe3.htm).
See for yourself... and Bon Appetit (click on each image to enlarge):

Ahi Tuna with Napa Cabbage Slaw (http://www.johnmccain.com/About/Recipe2.htm)
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-14-mccainfoodnet1-thumb.jpg (http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-14-mccainfoodnet1.jpg)
Passion Fruit Mousse (http://www.johnmccain.com/About/Recipe7.htm)
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-15-mccainfoodnet2-thumb.jpg (http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-15-mccainfoodnet2.jpg)
Farfalle Pasta with Turkey Sausage, Peas and Mushrooms (http://www.johnmccain.com/About/Recipe1.htm)
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-15-mccainfoodnet3-thumb.jpg (http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-04-15-mccainfoodnet3.jpg)

HolmeZz
04-15-2008, 12:57 PM
Speaking of elitist...

NewChief
04-15-2008, 12:58 PM
That's it. I'm voting for Obama.

oldandslow
04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
That's it. I'm voting for Obama.

Me, too.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 01:01 PM
She got royally busted bigtime I hope she wasn't in a drugged stupor when she did it

Count Zarth
04-15-2008, 01:03 PM
Fuggin rich-ass white people need to get the **** out of power.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 01:17 PM
Fuggin rich-ass white people need to get the **** out of power.

Especially ones that use drugs and steal

NewChief
04-15-2008, 01:22 PM
How could you ever trust these people? Next thing you know, she'll be stealing state secrets and selling them to the Chinese. ROFL

Oh well, at least she's proud of America. :p

chasedude
04-15-2008, 01:24 PM
:bong:Drugs and recipes... I wonder how her Pot brownies taste :bong:

patteeu
04-15-2008, 02:05 PM
First she stole someone's husband after McCain's first wife had a tragic car accident and left her disabled.

Then she stole money and drugs to pay for her drug habit.

Now she just got busted stealing recipes and posting them as her own.

I don't think a druggie who steals and plagiarizes should our first lady but I am sure some won't mind.

You make some pretty good points although I think John McCain has to share some of the blame for your first one. I think this bears watching. But even though she may not be a perfect first spouse, she's going to benefit from running in a year when the other first spouse's are even worse.

mlyonsd
04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
I wonder if she ever asked Obama the name of his cocaine supplier?

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 02:17 PM
You make some pretty good points although I think John McCain has to share some of the blame for your first one. I think this bears watching. But even though she may not be a perfect first spouse, she's going to benefit from running in a year when the other first spouse's are even worse.

Out of the 3 she is definitely the worse. Michelle Obama is a good person who hasn't done anything wrong, Bill Clinton is a former President and wife cheater, and Cindy McCain is a druggie who steals and plagarizes. I honestly don't see how you could say Cindy McCain is any where close to being better than Michelle Obama. Maybe she and Bill are tied but that is about it.

I think once it gets to the general election the press is going to nail her with all of her sordid activities.

HolmeZz
04-15-2008, 02:19 PM

Michelle Obama saying she's proud people are finally taking an interest in their political process isn't worse than having an affair with someone in a marriage, having a drug addiction, committing theft, and passing off other people's recipes as your own family's. Don't be silly, Patty O'Furniture.

I can only imagine the outrage from the Right if Michelle was some klepto druggie homewrecker.

mlyonsd
04-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Out of the 3 she is definitely the worse. Michelle Obama is a good person who hasn't done anything wrong, Bill Clinton is a former President and wife cheater, and Cindy McCain is a druggie who steals and plagarizes. I honestly don't see how you could say Cindy McCain is any where close to being better than Michelle Obama. Maybe she and Bill are tied but that is about it.

I think once it gets to the general election the press is going to nail her with all of her sordid activities.

Like adopting poor kids from foreign countries with disabilities? Yea, she's a real bit$h.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 02:21 PM
Like adopting poor kids from foreign countries with disabilities? Yea, she's a real bit$h.

Stealing money and drugs for her drug habit and now caught plagarizing and stealing someone's else's work, yeah she is a real honorable person. LMAO

mlyonsd
04-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Stealing money and drugs for her drug habit and now caught plagarizing and stealing someone's else's work, yeah she is a real honorable person. LMAO

Yea, I'm guessing she is.

patteeu
04-15-2008, 02:32 PM
Michelle Obama saying she's proud people are finally taking an interest in their political process isn't worse than having an affair with someone in a marriage, having a drug addiction, committing theft, and passing off other people's recipes as your own family's. Don't be silly, Patty O'Furniture.

I can only imagine the outrage from the Right if Michelle was some klepto druggie homewrecker.

Believing your country is inherently good goes a long way...

NewChief
04-15-2008, 02:37 PM

Yes. Moral corruption combined with fierce nationalism and self-righteousness is a wonderful combination!

HolmeZz
04-15-2008, 02:38 PM

ROFL

Why do you stoop to this stupid discourse? It's not remotely intelligent.

patteeu
04-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Yes. Moral corruption combined with fierce nationalism and self-righteousness is a wonderful combination!

LMAO

ROFL

Why do you stoop to this stupid discourse? It's not remotely intelligent.

I'm offended by Michelle Obama. I don't think she believes America as we know it is a force for good.

jettio
04-15-2008, 03:00 PM
LMAO

I'm offended by Michelle Obama. I don't think she believes America as we know it is a force for good.

If she has her say, America will accomplish a lot more good than it has with your favorite idiot B*sh in charge.

There are a lot of dead people in Iraq and Darfur that hoped America would be a force for good and that got them nowhere but d-e-a-d.

You sit there on your candy-ass--Offended by someone not in power.

Others are in their graves-D-E-A-D because of your hero B*sh, who is in power.

This country and world will be a whole lot better when your candy ass is sitting there offended because people with brains and morals are in charge for a change.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 03:01 PM
LMAO

You are so full of shit. She said nothing like that and any reasonable person completely understood what she said.

Of course I don't hear anyone on the right complaining about Cindy McCain and her habit for doing drugs and stealing. Of course they are use to that because their hero Rush does the same thing.

stevieray
04-15-2008, 03:04 PM
If she has her say, America will accomplish a lot more good than it has with your favorite idiot B*sh in charge.

There are a lot of dead people in Iraq and Darfur that hoped America would be a force for good and that got them nowhere but d-e-a-d.

You sit there on your candy-ass--Offended by someone not in power.

Others are in their graves-D-E-A-D because of your hero B*sh, who is in power.

This country and world will be a whole lot better when your candy ass is sitting there offended because people with brains and morals are in charge for a change.

17,000 people were murdered in the US last year alone. We've killed more of our people in one year than have died in Iraq...something they volunteered for...stop using their call to duty as a means to propigate your personal grudge.

ROYC75
04-15-2008, 03:07 PM
Great ......... the democratic fools are complete jokes and now this ?

Only in America do they allow the crooks and idiots to run for office , can you say lunacy.

jettio
04-15-2008, 03:09 PM
17,000 people were murdered in the US last year alone. We've killed more of our people in one year than have died in Iraq...something they volunteered for...stop using their call to duty as a means to propigate your personal grudge.

I think the differnece between you and God is that God probably considers Iraqi civilians and American civilians to be human beings just like the folks who joined the military and have had to serve the dishonorable lying sack of Raiduhs that patteeu can find no fault with.

ROYC75
04-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Our political leaders are corrupt .......... Just pay attention to them.

Donger
04-15-2008, 03:12 PM
So, Barack Hussein supporters accept that one of his staff incorrectly filled in that gun control questionnaire, but don't afford McCain the same?

And, food recipes = gun control in importance?

Weird.

stevieray
04-15-2008, 03:14 PM
I think the differnece between you and God is that God probably considers Iraqi civilians and American civilians to be human beings just like the folks who joined the military and have had to serve the dishonorable lying sack of Raiduhs that patteeu can find no fault with.

They are serving their country..and if you have to compare me to God, I think it's pretty evident how desperate you are to be "right".

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 03:16 PM
So, Barack Hussein accept that one of his staff incorrectly filled in that gun control questionnaire, but don't afford McCain the same?

And, food recipes = gun control in importance?

Weird.

It is her pattern of stealing that is disturbing along with flagrantly plagiarizing someone's else's work.

ROYC75
04-15-2008, 03:17 PM
Food gate ? :rolleyes:

What's next ?

Donger
04-15-2008, 03:23 PM
It is her pattern of stealing that is disturbing along with flagrantly plagiarizing someone's else's work.

She didn't plagiarize. Some intern on McCain's staff did it, if it's even really . Did you read the article you posted?

"and that according to McCain's campaign, the whole thing is a "low-level unpaid staff debacle."

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Well, I don't hold that prescription issue against her since she was suffering from pain after back problem ( think it was surgery) and she came clean about the situation. Cleaned up her act too afterwards. I think she was desperate.

Besides the Clinton's stole WH furniture and were told to put it back.

As for stealing someone's husband, what a reach. I understand McCain was separated at the time. And I read it was Mac that fell for her at first sight. No big scandal here. Someone's just looking for dirt and it seems they can only find petty stuff. For this reason I don't think it will fly with folks and may recoil on those using it. It's old.

The recipe thing is new to me...and I'll wait to hear both sides before deciding.

Cindi McCain has put up with a lot being married to Mac. Even he has said so. She'll get her reward in heaven says Mac. I'm inclined to agree being married to a sob like Mac.

Stick with Mac as a serial womanizer ( if it's backed up) and Keating 5.

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh and her recipes aren't so hot anyway.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 03:49 PM
She didn't plagiarize. Some intern on McCain's staff did it, if it's even really . Did you read the article you posted?

"and that according to McCain's campaign, the whole thing is a "low-level unpaid staff debacle."

Likely excuse :)

Once a thief always a thief

Donger
04-15-2008, 03:50 PM
Oh and her recipes aren't so hot anyway.

Giada De Laurentiis'?

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Giada De Laurentiis'?

:D No but I do cook like her.

Donger
04-15-2008, 03:55 PM
:D No but I do cook like her.

She makes me salivate, massively.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 04:00 PM
She makes me salivate, massively.

Who Cindy or Giada?

I would love to cook with Giada and I would use all kinds of utensils

Donger
04-15-2008, 04:03 PM
Who Cindy or Giada?

I would love to cook with Giada and I would use all kinds of utensils

Giada. Cindy scares me a little bit, and not in a good (you've been a bad boy!) way.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 04:03 PM

I think you overstate conservative voters' give-a-shit factor when it comes to any of the possible first ladies.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 04:06 PM

Well, then there's that.

vailpass
04-15-2008, 04:10 PM
As long as she doesn't speak like Wheezy Jefferson in public I'm good.

HolmeZz
04-15-2008, 04:12 PM
I think you overstate conservative voters' give-a-shit factor when it comes to any of the possible first ladies.

Not with the way they blew up and feigned outrage over Michelle Obama's comments. If they're willing to blow hours on end about stupid stuff like that on talk radio, they'd have a field day if she was perceived to have broken up a previous marriage, had a drug addiction, and had committed theft. Just sayin'.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Not with the way they blew up and feigned outrage over Michelle Obama's comments. If they're willing to blow hours on end about stupid stuff like that on talk radio, they'd have a field day if she was perceived to have broken up a previous marriage, had a drug addiction, and had committed theft. Just sayin'.

That wasn't the voters. Read my post again and talk to me about the voters.

HolmeZz
04-15-2008, 04:25 PM
That wasn't the voters. Read my post again and talk to me about the voters.

Uh, the 'voters' were the ones calling up the radio stations. You heard the same garbage from a lot of the conservatives on here. :p

Both sides will take whatever chance they have to make the other side look bad. First Ladies haven't been immune.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Uh, the 'voters' were the ones calling up the radio stations. You heard the same garbage from a lot of the conservatives on here. :p

Both sides will take whatever chance they have to make the other side look bad. First Ladies haven't been immune.

Damn. All those voters, huh? I wouldn't have guessed that there was that much air time available.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
As long as she doesn't speak like Wheezy Jefferson in public I'm good.

I think it is sad and pathetic that a person would say that anyone speaking like Wheezy Jefferson is bad yet could care less if another person stole and did drugs.

NewChief
04-15-2008, 04:41 PM
I should apologize, as I was posting at the end of the day before heading home, so I didn't get to make my intent obvious. I don't think this is a big deal, and most of my comments on this thread were intentionally hyperbolic and (probably poor) attempts at humor more than any serious accusation or political critique.

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 04:46 PM
.. yet could care less if another person stole and did drugs.

Oh pluh-eeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase! Did drugs.:huh:

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 04:50 PM

Oh it's a pattern now? Come on dirk this is so un-you.

dirk digler
04-15-2008, 04:55 PM
Oh it's a pattern now? Come on dirk this is so un-you.

Quit trying to ruin my fun dammit. :D

Anyone I do believe she is a drug addicted loser and if it wasn't for her husband she would probably still be in prison.

McCain admitted, she had stolen the drugs from the American Voluntary Medical Team, her own charity, and had been investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration.

jettio
04-15-2008, 05:02 PM
They are serving their country..and if you have to compare me to God, I think it's pretty evident how desperate you are to be "right".

You misread my first post that you responded to. It seems to be due to the fact that you only count dead US troops when figuring out the cost of a war.

War is not fun and games and sh*ts and giggles as B*sh and his supporters thought when they pretended to be so afraid of Saddam that they lied and argued that UN inspections would not nullify the threat that Saddam posed.

It is extremely f*ckin' obvious that UN inspections would have nullified that threat because Saddam had already destroyed whatever chemical or biological WMD he may have had, and there was no capability for nuclear weapons development.

Every single US troop death in Iraq has been unnecessary because the entire operation over there was started under false pretenses. No matter that it was a volunteer force, those troops died behind a dishonorable liar of a commander in chief that thought war was fun and games and sh*ts and giggles and that it was no big deal to send troops to their deaths because Ahmed Chalabi and Curveball would help turn Iraq into a Utopian Muslim Democracy.

And you still are not getting the point that a lot of Iraqi civilians who were not enemies of ours have been killed because of the situation created by the unnecessary collossal clusterf*ck of a dishonorable war. Those dead Iraqi people are just as dead as any US serviceperson that has been killed, and you ought to explain why you don't realize that those were human beings also.

You might want to develop a sense of honor that would help you figure out that it is not okay for someone with awesome responsibility and power to start a war that leaves so many other people who did not make the decision dead or maimed or psychologically scarred for the rest of their lives.

patteeu is such a dishonorable candy azz getting all crybaby about what a candidate's wife says, and it does not even register with him how disgraceful and dishonorable the sorriest sack of Raiduhs of a president B*sh is.

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 05:08 PM
Anyone I do believe she is a drug addicted loser and if it wasn't for her husband she would probably still be in prison.

Still be? She avoided prison by agreeing to go to rehab. She admits she's an addict. Has to go to drug AA type meetings for the rest of her life...but she quit old turkey. She came clean to her parents, spouse and kids. That's the beginning of changing an addiction. It was one event, although the duration of it was for three years that she stole prescription drugs for pain that wouldn't quit. I think she's redeemed herself.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-15-2008, 05:10 PM
Giada. Cindy scares me a little bit, and not in a good (you've been a bad boy!) way.

Probably because if you could actually muster up enough Viagra to f*ck her, you'd probably die of botulism unless you war a construction-grade trash bag on your dick.

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 05:14 PM
I don't think she believes America as we know it is a force for good.

That's considered the central tenet of you-know-what.

Donger
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Probably because if you could actually muster up enough Viagra to f*ck her, you'd probably die of botulism unless you war a construction-grade trash bag on your dick.

How old do you think I am?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-15-2008, 05:27 PM
How old do you think I am?

It has nothing to do with your age. I'd probably need an iron rod inserted in my pisshole just to get it to approximate an erection were I forced to 'eff that skank.

Donger
04-15-2008, 05:59 PM
It has nothing to do with your age. I'd probably need an iron rod inserted in my pisshole just to get it to approximate an erection were I forced to 'eff that skank.

Oh. I don't know, if she becomes First Lady, I'd say she ranks up there in my FLILF list.

patteeu
04-15-2008, 06:08 PM
You are so full of shit. She said nothing like that and any reasonable person completely understood what she said.

Of course I don't hear anyone on the right complaining about Cindy McCain and her habit for doing drugs and stealing. Of course they are use to that because their hero Rush does the same thing.

That's my impression of her, sorry. There are too many dots for me to avoid connecting them. But in any event, my vote this fall won't be determined by the spouse of the candidate.

patteeu
04-15-2008, 06:16 PM
You misread my first post that you responded to. It seems to be due to the fact that you only count dead US troops when figuring out the cost of a war.

War is not fun and games and sh*ts and giggles as B*sh and his supporters thought when they pretended to be so afraid of Saddam that they lied and argued that UN inspections would not nullify the threat that Saddam posed.

It is extremely f*ckin' obvious that UN inspections would have nullified that threat because Saddam had already destroyed whatever chemical or biological WMD he may have had, and there was no capability for nuclear weapons development.

Every single US troop death in Iraq has been unnecessary because the entire operation over there was started under false pretenses. No matter that it was a volunteer force, those troops died behind a dishonorable liar of a commander in chief that thought war was fun and games and sh*ts and giggles and that it was no big deal to send troops to their deaths because Ahmed Chalabi and Curveball would help turn Iraq into a Utopian Muslim Democracy.

And you still are not getting the point that a lot of Iraqi civilians who were not enemies of ours have been killed because of the situation created by the unnecessary collossal clusterf*ck of a dishonorable war. Those dead Iraqi people are just as dead as any US serviceperson that has been killed, and you ought to explain why you don't realize that those were human beings also.

You might want to develop a sense of honor that would help you figure out that it is not okay for someone with awesome responsibility and power to start a war that leaves so many other people who did not make the decision dead or maimed or psychologically scarred for the rest of their lives.

patteeu is such a dishonorable candy azz getting all crybaby about what a candidate's wife says, and it does not even register with him how disgraceful and dishonorable the sorriest sack of Raiduhs of a president B*sh is.

John McCain has been an enthusiastic supporter of the concept behind the war even if he was critical of Don Rumsfeld's approach to the post-invasion period. Surely you don't think that John McCain thinks that war is "fun and games and sh*ts and giggles," do you?

patteeu
04-15-2008, 06:17 PM
That's considered the central tenet of you-know-what.

It's one of the things you-know-who gets right. ;)

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-15-2008, 06:41 PM
John McCain has been an enthusiastic supporter of the concept behind the war even if he was critical of Don Rumsfeld's approach to the post-invasion period. Surely you don't think that John McCain thinks that war is "fun and games and sh*ts and giggles," do you?

Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran...

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, Iran...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-gb0mxcpPOU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-gb0mxcpPOU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 06:53 PM
Surely you don't think that John McCain thinks that war is "fun and games and sh*ts and giggles," do you?

You mentioned enthusiasm?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueuauKKjPZI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueuauKKjPZI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jettio
04-15-2008, 08:58 PM

McCain has never met a war he did not like. It is in his blood to waste tax money on unnecessary wars, he was born into that. He is still fighting the Vietnam War and his decsion making regards Iraq is nothing other than his being pissed about the conclusion of the Vietnam War.

McCain was fully behind B*sh's folly and he was parrotting the same stupid sh*t about how easy it would be and how inexpensve it would be. He had a chance to oppose B*sh's dumbazz idea and he lied about being afraid of Saddam just like B*sh.

Forget B*sh, McCain, you and anybody else that thinks that war is fun and games and sh*ts and giggles and that Ahmed Chalabi and Curveball would turn Iraq iinto Utopian Muslim Democracy. Forget all of you dishonorable dumbazzes.

Donger
04-15-2008, 09:01 PM
McCain has never met a war he did not like.

Wow. Have you ever heard McCain speak about Vietnam?

BucEyedPea
04-15-2008, 09:30 PM
Wow. Have you ever heard McCain speak about Vietnam?

Actually that's pretty much true about Mac. He even wants confrontation with Russia and China.
If you like Bush, McCain will make you nostalgic for him because it will be Cheney on steroids with Mac.

Thig Lyfe
04-15-2008, 09:36 PM
So, Barack Hussein supporters

WHOA!

You used his middle name to subtly imply some sort of connection with the brutal dictator who shares it! That is so hilarious! You should get paid to come up with more genius material like that. You're a regular Ann Coulter.

trndobrd
04-15-2008, 10:02 PM
McCain has never met a war he did not like. It is in his blood to waste tax money on unnecessary wars, he was born into that. He is still fighting the Vietnam War and his decsion making regards Iraq is nothing other than his being pissed about the conclusion of the Vietnam War.

I'm sure he really enjoyed the Vietnam war. I know it may be a little tough for you to understand, but just because someone believes in a strong national defense does not mean that a person "likes" war.

You seem to be suggesting that somehow children from military families are somehow "born into" a desire for blood and expenditure of tax dollars. That is both offensive and downright asinine.

McCain was fully behind B*sh's folly and he was parrotting the same stupid sh*t about how easy it would be and how inexpensve it would be. He had a chance to oppose B*sh's dumbazz idea and he lied about being afraid of Saddam just like B*sh..

You made it to the second paragraph without your pathological Bush hatred bubbling to the surface. While McCain supported the war, he was the first to publicly call into question the execution in it's early phases, the force structure requirements and the cost.

Forget B*sh, McCain, you and anybody else that thinks that war is fun and games and sh*ts and giggles and that Ahmed Chalabi and Curveball would turn Iraq iinto Utopian Muslim Democracy. Forget all of you dishonorable dumbazzes.

I don't recall anyone saying that war is "fun and games", but feel free to post a link if you find one. Utopia? The only people talking about a utopia are Clinton and Obama as they promise to make Pennsylvania and Ohio some sort of workers paradise. As for Democracy, two national elections and regional elections are coming later this year.

Donger
04-15-2008, 10:03 PM
Actually that's pretty much true about Mac. He even wants confrontation with Russia and China.
If you like Bush, McCain will make you nostalgic for him because it will be Cheney on steroids with Mac.

Have you ever heard what McCain has to say about Vietnam, which was my point?

Donger
04-15-2008, 10:05 PM
WHOA!

You used his middle name to subtly imply some sort of connection with the brutal dictator who shares it! That is so hilarious! You should get paid to come up with more genius material like that. You're a regular Ann Coulter.

I don't understand your problem. It's his name. I call Bush "W" all the time.

jettio
04-15-2008, 10:11 PM
I'm sure he really enjoyed the Vietnam war. I know it may be a little tough for you to understand, but just because someone believes in a strong national defense does not mean that a person "likes" war.

You seem to be suggesting that somehow children from military families are somehow "born into" a desire for blood and expenditure of tax dollars. That is both offensive and downright asinine.

You made it to the second paragraph without your pathological Bush hatred bubbling to the surface. While McCain supported the war, he was the first to publicly call into question the execution in it's early phases, the force structure requirements and the cost.

I don't recall anyone saying that war is "fun and games", but feel free to post a link if you find one. Utopia? The only people talking about a utopia are Clinton and Obama as they promise to make Pennsylvania and Ohio some sort of workers paradise. As for Democracy, two national elections and regional elections are coming later this year.

I served my country six years in the United States Navy.

I recognize the dishonor of pretending to be afraid of Saddam Hussein when the real goal is expecting Ahmed Chalabi to create Utopian Muslim Democracy in Baghdad.

I am not ashamed of "hating" the sorriest sack of Raiduhs of a president in our history who pretends to be afraid of broke-dick tyrants in order to start an unnecessary war because he thinks war is fun and games and sh*ts and giggles.

A lot of good people are dead because of B*sh and complacent sh*tbag civilians that think lying to start an unnecessary war is okay.

I think our country should be the example for the world, having a dishonorable sack of Raiduhs like B*sh and complacent sh*tbag civilians that do not care about honor makes that impossible.

You go ahead and love B*sh and his dishonorable lying azz till the cows come home. It is time for the smart and honest people to have their turn.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-16-2008, 01:41 AM
I don't understand your problem. It's his name. I call Bush "W" all the time.

You know exactly what kind of connotations you are trying to evoke, jackass.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 06:36 AM
:rolleyes:

Dirk, I haven't researched "Cindy" to know whether all of these "problems" are facts/allegations or hyperbole/half-truths....or the circumstances or context of them.

However, I do know that nearly all of us....you and I included...would probably have personal history we would and should be ashamed of--especially to be "exposed" publicly....yet it is the scrutiny that anyone connected with a serious presidential campaign, now, has to endure.

And I would suspect that you'd be one of the first to denounce any attempt to treat the spouse of Mr. Obama....in a similar fashion. In fact, if I'm not mistaken....you already have expressed outrage when similar problems/questions (eg, some of her controversial statements) have arisen about Ms. Obama. Perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else though.

THIS is yet another example of why so many folks are simply fed-up with politics. :shake:

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 06:38 AM
How could you ever trust these people? Next thing you know, she'll be stealing state secrets and selling them to the Chinese. ROFL :p

That would be almost as bad as allowing technologies and weapons developments to be passed off by a President....to China wouldn't it?

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 06:43 AM
FTR, this is really another "non-issue"....another diversion.

patteeu
04-16-2008, 06:58 AM
FTR, this is really another "non-issue"....another diversion.

Of course it is. And I'm sure that Dirk knows that too. He's just retaliating because of all the bombs (unfair in his opinion) that have been dropped on his candidate.

Our election seems to have come down to a choice between a guy whose wife is a pain killer junkie, a woman who has delusions of sniper fire and who knows the cattle futures market like nostradamus, and a cocaine snorting, chain smoking, condescending elitist muslim who is married to a white-america hating malcontent and who was schooled in a madrassa and churched in a black separatist, conspiracy theory soaked radical leftwing church. ;)

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 07:04 AM
Of course it is. And I'm sure that Dirk knows that too. He's just retaliating because of all the bombs (unfair in his opinion) that have been dropped on his candidate.

Our election seems to have come down to a choice between a guy whose wife is a pain killer junkie, a woman who has delusions of sniper fire and who knows the cattle futures market like nostradamus, and a cocaine snorting, chain smoking, condescending elitist muslim who is married to a white-america hating malcontent and who was schooled in a madrassa and churched in a black separatist, conspiracy theory soaked radical leftwing church. ;)

So, you are voting for the electoral version of Ms. Cleo....right? :shrug:

:p

dirk digler
04-16-2008, 07:54 AM
:rolleyes:

Dirk, I haven't researched "Cindy" to know whether all of these "problems" are facts/allegations or hyperbole/half-truths....or the circumstances or context of them.

However, I do know that nearly all of us....you and I included...would probably have personal history we would and should be ashamed of--especially to be "exposed" publicly....yet it is the scrutiny that anyone connected with a serious presidential campaign, now, has to endure.

And I would suspect that you'd be one of the first to denounce any attempt to treat the spouse of Mr. Obama....in a similar fashion. In fact, if I'm not mistaken....you already have expressed outrage when similar problems/questions (eg, some of her controversial statements) have arisen about Ms. Obama. Perhaps I'm confusing you with someone else though.

THIS is yet another example of why so many folks are simply fed-up with politics. :shake:

Rob everything I have said is true with a little bit of hyperbole.

1. Cindy and John had an extra-martial affair while John's wife was at home taking care of the kids and while she was recovering from a car wreck that left her disabled. In fact John McCain has admitted to having numerous affairs once returning from Vietnam.

2. Cindy McCain admitted that she stole for her drug habits. She stole from her own company American Voluntary Medical Team and had been investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Her husband pulled some strings and that is why she didn't go to jail like the rest of us normal people.

3. She just got busted plagiarizing recipes from Food Network and other places. Now I don't care that she borrowed recipes we all do that but to post them on the Official McCain website, change a couple of things and then claim them as your own is blatant plagiarism. Now they are CYA and blaming it on a low level staffer but that is typical political behavior.

As far as spouses being fair game IMO they are now because the way the right and people on this board totally took out of context what Michelle Obama said. Also people also tried to use her thesis at Princeton as some kind of issue as well.

So why isn't her past drug use and crimes fair game? IMO that is totally fair game.

patteeu
04-16-2008, 08:09 AM
Rob everything I have said is true with a little bit of hyperbole.

1. Cindy and John had an extra-martial affair while John's wife was at home taking care of the kids and while she was recovering from a car wreck that left her disabled. In fact John McCain has admitted to having numerous affairs once returning from Vietnam.

2. Cindy McCain admitted that she stole for her drug habits. She stole from her own company American Voluntary Medical Team and had been investigated by the Drug Enforcement Administration. Her husband pulled some strings and that is why she didn't go to jail like the rest of us normal people.

3. She just got busted plagiarizing recipes from Food Network and other places. Now I don't care that she borrowed recipes we all do that but to post them on the Official McCain website, change a couple of things and then claim them as your own is blatant plagiarism. Now they are CYA and blaming it on a low level staffer but that is typical political behavior.

As far as spouses being fair game IMO they are now because the way the right and people on this board totally took out of context what Michelle Obama said. Also people also tried to use her thesis at Princeton as some kind of issue as well.

So why isn't her past drug use and crimes fair game? IMO that is totally fair game.

See what I mean, Mr. Kotter? :)

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 08:19 AM

[/SIZE][/FONT]

You give the "right" much more credit than they deserve. This sort of thing has been going on....since at least the election of 1800. Every Presidential election since has had, to varying degrees, these sorts of diversions....from and against all political parties involved. For one....you remember the left's denegration and mocking of Nancy Reagan, don't you? It got pretty nasty and personal if you'll recall. In our pathetic and sick culture....it may be considered "fair game," but frankly most reasonable people don't take any of it too seriously. Mostly, it's the same people who would be Jerry Springer fans.

Those who have made a big deal out of Michelle's gaffs and statements have taken it too seriously; and, now, it appears you have as well. I guess it was wishful thinking, but I was hoping to avoid this sort of tit-for-tat silliness. Instead, we are just gonna get more of the politics-as-usual crapola from both sides. That's too bad. JMHO

dirk digler
04-16-2008, 08:19 AM
See what I mean, Mr. Kotter? :)

At least I am honest. :harumph:

Especially since Cindy McCain opened her druggie mouth about it makes her past an issue as well.

dirk digler
04-16-2008, 08:24 AM
Those who have made a big deal out of Michelle's gaffs and statements have taken it too seriously; and, now, it appears you have as well. I guess it was wishful thinking, but I was hoping to avoid this sort of tit-for-tat silliness. Instead, we are just gonna get more of the politics-as-usual crapola from both sides. That's too bad. JMHO

You don't think someone who stole for drugs is a relevant topic for a possible first lady?

The Phoenix New Times (http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/1994-09-08/news/opiate-for-the-mrs/) wrote an extensive piece covering the McCainís machinations to keep Cindy out of jail and out of the harsh public eye. After all, how would the the public feel about a woman who stole narcotics to feed her habit using the very doctors who worked for her charity? They also attempted to have the unintentional whistle-blower, Tom Gosinski, charged with extortion.

Mr. Kotter
04-16-2008, 08:28 AM
You don't think someone who stole for drugs is a relevant topic for a possible first lady?

What were the circumstances? When? Where? Why? How? Also, I think you need to remember....she's not the one running for President. Most us us care very little about who the first lady is....

If someone considers this to be relevant, I wonder what that person would think of a person who's actually campaigning to BE President.....who's admitted to using drugs, with "reports" and "allegations" that it was much more serious than the said candidate has admitted. FWIW, absent a smoking gun, I would say it's a non-issue....just as I'd argue in the case of the possible "first lady."

Dave Lane
04-16-2008, 08:41 AM
I wonder if she ever asked Obama the name of his cocaine supplier?

Or the address to his Madressa (sp)

patteeu
04-16-2008, 08:46 AM
At least I am honest. :harumph:

Especially since Cindy McCain opened her druggie mouth about it makes her past an issue as well.

No more or less honest than those of us who have problems with Michelle Hussein Obama.

Chief Henry
04-16-2008, 08:53 AM
[QUOTE=patteeu;4687253]Of course it is. And I'm sure that Dirk knows that too. He's just retaliating because of all the bombs (unfair in his opinion) that have been dropped on his candidate.

Our election seems to have come down to a choice between a guy whose wife is a pain killer junkie, a woman who has delusions of sniper fire and who knows the cattle futures market like nostradamus, and a cocaine snorting, chain smoking, condescending elitist muslim who is married to a white-america hating malcontent and who was schooled in a madrassa and churched in a black separatist, conspiracy theory soaked radical leftwing church. ;) QUOTE

That will get labeled as a racist and bigot in this place, even though it IS
the TRUTH.

BucEyedPea
04-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Have you ever heard what McCain has to say about Vietnam, which was my point?

Before or after we pulled out?
Have you heard what he said about our Phillipine intervention?

patteeu
04-16-2008, 09:37 AM
Have you heard what he said about our Phillipine intervention?

I haven't. I'd love it if you filled me in. From my pov, our Philippine interventions have been extremely successful in the long run for both us and the Filipinos (with the obvious exceptions of radical muslim filipinos and others involved in the piracy and kidnapping games).

vailpass
04-16-2008, 10:01 AM
I think it is sad and pathetic that a person would say that anyone speaking like Wheezy Jefferson is bad yet could care less if another person stole and did drugs.

She's worth $100 million, doubt she is a big thief.
As for the "did drugs" part, shall we make that a criteria in this election?
Things would get a lot less "colorful" if we did.

BucEyedPea
04-16-2008, 10:06 AM
I haven't. I'd love it if you filled me in. From my pov, our Philippine interventions have been extremely successful in the long run for both us and the Filipinos (with the obvious exceptions of radical muslim filipinos and others involved in the piracy and kidnapping games).
Boy you really are a social engineer and AREN'T a limited conservative are ya'?

I posted it before but if ya' noticed the search function is gone from the menu bar, unless it's not on mine only. It was a pretty disgusting imperial quest that treated them brutally though. Even criticized as such during its time. None of our business and no threat. Another example of "the means justifies the ends" moral relativism by globalist hegemons. McCain said it was a lot of fun for gramps though.

patteeu
04-16-2008, 10:13 AM
Boy you really are a social engineer and AREN'T a limited conservative are ya'?

So says the gal who has been open about considering a vote for Obama. FWIW, I'm not an international libertarian who wants to make America safe for the world. I'm a domestic libertarian who is concerned with making the world safe for America.

I posted it before but if ya' noticed the search function is gone from the menu bar, unless it's not on mine only. It was a pretty disgusting imperial quest that treated them brutally though. Even criticized as such during its time. None of our business and no threat. Another example of "the means justifies the ends" moral relativism by globalist hegemons. McCain said it was a lot of fun for gramps though.

I'm sure there are Filipinos who resented the US intervention, but the ones I know are pretty happy with the results. On balance, like I said, it's worked out well for both of us.

scott free
04-16-2008, 10:20 AM
Cindy & i had a long talk about this last night, after yet another exhausting game of "Lady Cornhole"...she feels terrible about it all & promises to be a "good girl".

She understands that being First MILF comes with many moral obligations...

vailpass
04-16-2008, 10:22 AM
Cindy & i had a long talk about this last night, after yet another exhausting game of "Lady Cornhole"...she feels terrible about it all & promises to be a "good girl".

She understands that being First MILF comes with many moral obligations...

LMAO

jAZ
04-16-2008, 10:22 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AqmLH9z9Qw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7AqmLH9z9Qw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

BucEyedPea
04-16-2008, 10:39 AM
So says the gal who has been open about considering a vote for Obama. FWIW, I'm not an international libertarian who wants to make America safe for the world. I'm a domestic libertarian who is concerned with making the world safe for America.
Congratulate yourself....I'm following your advice to be practical. Since, as you say, we can't get what we really want anyway. So it's just strategy which you ignore. There's a method to my madness. Just like you who's gonna vote for a Dem in Pub clothing. No real differences.
You're a globalist including an economic one. You just don't know it.

I'm sure there are Filipinos who resented the US intervention, but the ones I know are pretty happy with the results. On balance, like I said, it's worked out well for both of us.

And Americans who resented it too. And how many do you know?

On balance you don't know how they would also feel today had it not happened either. And the generation of that time is long gone so it's not a fair comparison. Still, it wasn't moral or ethical to kill and subjugate them for no security interests of our own. Calling that fun is pretty sick of McCain for that reason alone. Get it now?

patteeu
04-16-2008, 10:54 AM
That's just strategy which you ignore. There's a method to my madness. Just like you who's gonna vote for a Pub in Dem clothing. No real differences.
You're a globalist including an economic one. You just don't know it.

I can only hope to someday know myself as well as you know me. LOL

And Americans who resented it too. And how many do you know?

On balance you don't know how they would also feel today had it not happened either. And the generation of that time is long gone so it's not a fair comparison. Still, it wasn't moral or ethical to kill and subjugate them for no security interests of our own. Calling that fun is pretty sick of McCain for that reason alone. Get it now?

I only know a few. My brothers wife is immigrating from the Philippines and I've known a handful or so others over the years.

I agree that we'll never know how filipinos would feel today if they'd developed under the Spanish crown, the imams of radical islam, or the militarist dictatorship of the land of the rising sun, but we can be confident that they are currently in pretty good shape and pretty happy with their own post-American-intervention culture.

As an aside, you should apply the same analysis to your blowback nonsense by recognizing that we don't know what negative results we'd have encountered if we'd never taken the blowback-generating actions in the first place.

StcChief
04-16-2008, 10:58 AM
Dirt will appear on Ms. 'I hate America' Obama soon enough

Hillary don't worry the dykes will keep quiet.