PDA

View Full Version : Drink a beer in the shower Gross? or the perfect spa treatment.

TinyEvel
04-15-2008, 03:39 PM
We were talking about our weekends and one guy mentioned he had a beer in the shower after skateboarding. ALL of us chimed in that we had also done that.
I thought I was the only one.

BEER IN THE SHOWER FTW! (and if you can get a BJ from the wife at the same time TRIFECTA!)

Have you!
Concur?

beach tribe
04-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Shower? No. Not the trifecta yet. Have done both at different times though.

Hot Tub, Check.

Demonpenz
04-15-2008, 03:48 PM
I always drink beer in the shower especially if you are prepartying. You can't take time out of drinking just to wash your saggy nuts!

keg in kc
04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
Beer, mixed drinks, you name it.

I've eaten in the shower, too.

I've also read a book in the shower.

beach tribe
04-15-2008, 04:09 PM

Do you wash food like Kramer?

keg in kc
04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
That would be going too far. Even for me.

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 04:19 PM
Beer in the shower is fine, but I wouldn't recommend taking a glass bottle into the shower. Beer is fine but I wouldn't recommend drinking it out of a can.

KCChiefsMan
04-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Beer in the shower is fine, but I wouldn't recommend taking a glass bottle into the shower. Beer is fine but I wouldn't recommend drinking it out of a can.

nonsense. Give me a 30 pack of miller lite and I'm a happy camper!

ClevelandBronco
04-15-2008, 05:12 PM
nonsense. Give me a 30 pack of miller lite and I'm a happy camper!

Yeah, but you're young. You can recover from drinking bad beer.

TinyEvel
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM

Hey, who let the hall safety monitor into our clubhouse?!

WEDGIE!

Spicy McHaggis
04-15-2008, 05:15 PM
Power Shower. It's a pretty common practice as far as I know, at least amongst college age students.

KCChiefsMan
04-15-2008, 05:19 PM
Yeah, but you're young. You can recover from drinking bad beer.

not that young. I like good beer no doubt, but I still like my cheap miller lite! and every once in a while, Keystone light. I get worse hangovers from dark beer than miller. But when I drink, I usually get pretty drunk. Which is about once per week on average.

stlchiefs
04-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Power Shower. It's a pretty common practice as far as I know, at least amongst college age students.

Yep. We didn't every weekend night before we went in college. Take a can in the shower and have a nice relaxing wash bs-ing with the other guys in the shower (individual stalls mind you).

damaticous
04-15-2008, 06:45 PM
Would if I could but my shower is pretty small...the only place I could put my beer while washing my hair is on my girlfriends back while she is...diddling the noodle...um I mean test tasting the throat yogurt...um...I mean while she is cleaning the house...ops...I didn't say that (don't tell her)...what I really mean is that I'd have to hold my beer while using my other hand to....wash my hair. :)

damaticous
04-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I always drink beer in the shower especially if you are prepartying. You can't take time out of drinking just to wash your saggy nuts!

now that's funny right there. REP!!!!

damaticous
04-15-2008, 06:47 PM

Kramer??? is that you.....or have I watched wayyyy to much seinfield????

PhillyChiefFan
04-15-2008, 07:06 PM

Exactly, dedication to the art of excessive drinking.

Demonpenz
04-15-2008, 07:21 PM
i went through a sober period for a couple months and learned alot about drinking because I had some counceling. It makes me wonder how many people on here are going to run into physical problems due to drinking. Suddenly all the drinking jokes and threads don't really seem funny when you see what alchohol does.

StcChief
04-15-2008, 08:08 PM
A few times, smoked a bowl with a Chick once in a shower in college

crazycoffey
04-15-2008, 09:43 PM
nothing wrong with sporting your drinkage of adult beverages in teh shower...

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 09:59 PM
I went the Gaz route. Is that gay?

Simply Red
04-15-2008, 10:01 PM
i went through a sober period for a couple months and learned alot about drinking because I had some counceling. It makes me wonder how many people on here are going to run into physical problems due to drinking. Suddenly all the drinking jokes and threads don't really seem funny when you see what alchohol does.

JESUS! Do you mind. I almost spilt my beer. JERK! ;)

KcMizzou
04-15-2008, 10:02 PM
The best thing about drinking beer in the shower, is the fact that you don't have to go anywhere once you're ready to get rid of it.

KCChiefsMan
04-15-2008, 10:35 PM

I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they are going to feel ALL DAY.

SBK
04-16-2008, 12:00 AM
I feel bad for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they are going to feel ALL DAY.

See, you're wrong about this. Those of us that don't drink have learned how to have fun, and feel good without pissing ourselves. :D

DaneMcCloud
04-16-2008, 12:42 AM
See, you're wrong about this. Those of us that don't drink have learned how to have fun, and feel good without pissing ourselves. :D

Sorry.

I'm not buying this.

At all.

Phobia
04-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Never, ever done that. Not once.

Miles
04-16-2008, 03:22 AM
Pretty much common practice when I was in college and showering before going out but pretty infrequent now.

Abba-Dabba
04-16-2008, 04:02 AM
Not a chance in hell. How the hell am I supposed to wash my legs and flog the mule at the same time while holding a beer?

Miles
04-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Not a chance in hell. How the hell am I supposed to wash my legs and flog the mule at the same time while holding a beer?

Most showers have some place to set said beer.

Abba-Dabba
04-16-2008, 04:13 AM
Most showers have some place to set said beer.

All the available space is taken up by 30 different bottles of my wifes shampoo.

Demonpenz
04-16-2008, 04:19 AM
just keep the beer away from your pee hole