PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs How many of you are going to Arrowhead now?

Douche Baggins
04-17-2008, 03:50 PM
I was going to go, but not after this shit. It ain't worth it.

Poll forthcoming.

Kraus
04-17-2008, 03:52 PM
We gave up our season tickets this year. I doubt I'll even go to a game.

Nzoner
04-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Gave up 2 season tickets 3 years ago when Herm was hired the rest of my group 14 tickets in all said to hell with it and quit this year.

Frazod
04-17-2008, 04:02 PM
I assume you mean for Chiefs games.

The answer is NO.

GO DIE IN A FIRE CARL 4321

ChiefsCountry
04-17-2008, 04:04 PM
We are going to suck with or without Jared Allen. I still kept my season tickets mainly bc they decreased greatly in price this year.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-17-2008, 04:04 PM
I will always be a fan, we will know this year who the true chiefs fans are

dirk digler
04-17-2008, 04:06 PM
I will only go because I get free tickets but I am not paying to watch this shit.

Frazod
04-17-2008, 04:06 PM

You might feel a bit differently if you drove 500 miles each way to watch them SUCK. It's not just a day trip for me.

QuikSsurfer
04-17-2008, 04:07 PM
I'll be at the home opener.. not sure about the others.

BIG_DADDY
04-17-2008, 04:08 PM
You might feel a bit differently if you drove 500 miles each way to watch them SUCK. It's not just a day trip for me.

Coming fromt he West Coast ain't gonna happen either. I have problems paying for a ticket to go to the black hole event hough it may be the only game we win all season.

StcChief
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
A deal on Faiders may get me to HOME OPENER. that's all, weather must be perfect that weekend too.

Kraus
04-17-2008, 04:11 PM

So are you just going to keep giving your money to Carl and accepting a mediocre team every year? I'm a true fan, but sometimes we need to take action and demand change.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-17-2008, 04:13 PM
i dont drive that far, but i do drive 3 hours

Mecca
04-17-2008, 04:15 PM
I know people are having this knee jerk reaction right now but what if he gets suspended for a year?

Then we read posts about how the Chiefs were stupid for paying him and not trading him, I seem to remember 95% of this board wanted to keep LJ and not even a year later everyone changed their mind...

stlchiefs
04-17-2008, 04:19 PM
we will know this year who the true chiefs fans are

~ Carl Peterson

FYP

kstater
04-17-2008, 04:20 PM

So, in your opinion, the only true fans are the ones who go to the games?

KurtCobain
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
I'm not getting season tickets now. Home opener maybe, last game maybe. Won't travel to see them. I wanted to see Allen. Bowe might be good. Lj could, but I doubt it.

stlchiefs
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
So, in your opinion, the only true fans are the ones who go to the games?

That's what Carl said. They're the only ones that count.

bogey
04-17-2008, 04:23 PM
I've been a fan through numerous years of suckage and will remain loyal through many more years to come. I do not think Carl is great, but I do think he wants to win as much as the rest of us. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend any games in Arrowhead this year, but if I could, I would.

Beerthirty
04-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Ill be there.

MIAdragon
04-17-2008, 04:31 PM

jump lemming, jump....

Douche Baggins
04-17-2008, 04:31 PM
I do not think Carl is great, but I do think he wants to win as much as the rest of us.

He cares more about his ego. That's the only explanation for this Allen fisaco. Allen tussled with King Carl and the King excommunicated his ass from KC.

"Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome..." - only happens in the movies.

Nzoner
04-17-2008, 04:33 PM

:spock:

Puhlease

Old Dog
04-17-2008, 04:41 PM
As I've stated before (I think I'll just make a sig) I have been a Chiefs fan as long as I can remember, and ALWAYS will be. The ONLY voice I have as a fan is $$$. I gave up my season tickets a couple of years ago and I refuse to spend anymore money on what I believe is an inferior product.

Sure-Oz
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
I know people are having this knee jerk reaction right now but what if he gets suspended for a year?

Then we read posts about how the Chiefs were stupid for paying him and not trading him, I seem to remember 95% of this board wanted to keep LJ and not even a year later everyone changed their mind...

Right and when he does get suspended we'll say "hey those vikes were stupid asses for taking that deal"

bogey
04-17-2008, 04:54 PM
He cares more about his ego. That's the only explanation for this Allen fisaco. Allen tussled with King Carl and the King excommunicated his ass from KC.

"Today I saw a slave become more powerful than the Emperor of Rome..." - only happens in the movies.

I have no doubt he has a huge ego and is an arrogant SOB. However, for him, I assume more wins equate to more $$.

thurman merman
04-17-2008, 06:03 PM
i was thinking about maybe going to the home opener, since they would still be in contention at that point. but probably not now. the royals will probably be in contention longer than the chiefs this year.

the Talking Can
04-17-2008, 06:06 PM
we're going to suck this year regardless...what's the difference between winning 2 games or 4 games?

(besides a better draft pick...)

Bowser
04-17-2008, 06:07 PM
we're going to suck this year regardless...what's the difference between winning 2 games or 4 games?

(besides a better draft pick...)

I'm looking forward to your next avatar, especially if this trade goes through.

wazu
04-17-2008, 06:07 PM
As long as my buddies keep renewing, I will too. It's roughly equivalent to buying season tickets to see the Royals at this point. Except for they aren't nearly as dominant as the Royals.

the Talking Can
04-17-2008, 06:18 PM
I'm looking forward to your next avatar, especially if this trade goes through.

honestly, I barely care about the Chiefs anymore...I'm interested, but in a clinical way...probably too happy with KU to be mad at anything

playing Huard last year was the final straw...if they get a 1st and 2nd for Allen, fine by me....if they had only traded LJ and Wesley too...but Carl isn't that smart, he only reacts...never acts

but we aren't going to win more than 5 games this year with or without Allen....people complaining like Gochiefs are the True Fans who secretly believe we'll be 8-8 this year, who wanted Huard to play last year because they thought he could take us to the Superbowl, wanted - insisted! - that Carl sign LJ etc...