PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Win Now?

SPchief
04-18-2008, 02:03 AM
Apparently the folks at ESPN think that the Chiefs are in a must win now mode and don't understand why this trade might happen. Way to stay on top of things ESPN.

DenverChief
04-18-2008, 02:13 AM
Apparently the folks at ESPN think that the Chiefs are in a must win now mode and don't understand why this trade might happen. Way to stay on top of things ESPN.

I heard that earlier and about choked on the remote

Guru
04-18-2008, 02:22 AM
How the hell is that a "win now" move? Who hires those idiots?

KCChiefsMan
04-18-2008, 02:52 AM
ya I saw that too. They probably still think Trent Green is our QB and have a great offense

Coogs
04-18-2008, 07:17 AM
ya I saw that too. They probably still think Trent Green is our QB and have a great offense

I saw it as well. And I really thought from the way they were talking they had their teams mixed up. I think they meant to say the Vikings were in the win now mode, and the team with more draft picks was in the rebuilding phase. It was kind of confusing, but I really think Michael Smith just had the teams backwards in the discussion, and that messed up whoever talked next.

StcChief
04-18-2008, 08:05 AM
the question is will we Win Later?

Bowser
04-18-2008, 08:15 AM
We're close, just a player or two away from playing in Tampa next February.

I get into heated debates with a buddy of mine over this. I tell him we're a 4-12 team until they prove otherwise, and he tells me that there is no wat we don't win less than 9 games this year, because LJ will have a full camp, MacIntosh will be healed, ,Brodie will be entrenched as the starter, our young defensive players should be coming into their own..... Basically, he's the exact type of fan the Talking Can talks about. He thinks 9 wins and being in the playoff hunt until the end is a "good season", and maybe worst of all, thinks Carl is doing a great job and that I should lay off him (Carl). Sad, sad.

keg in kc
04-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Yeah, this whole offseason shouts "win now". I mean, they've signed every free agent on the market and pissed away draft picks for vets like they're going out of style.

boogblaster
04-18-2008, 08:33 AM
Sometimes they play well, then all of a sudden they don't ...