ROFL

Holy crap!

Speachless....

Reerun_KC
04-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Rep to whom ever watches this jewel...

StcChief
04-18-2008, 12:35 PM
I watched it I'll take the REP but youtube poster can KMA.

Thig Lyfe
04-18-2008, 12:49 PM
I watched it. REP ME!

irishjayhawk
04-18-2008, 01:05 PM
It was pretty good. I didn't see Quinn singing Eye of the Tiger...

Reerun_KC
04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
It was pretty good. I didn't see Quinn singing Eye of the Tiger...
I sure miss Quinn at MU....

smittysbar
04-18-2008, 01:07 PM
FU

Dave Lane
04-18-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah I miss him too. I mean 2 sure wins a year!

dave

Silock
04-18-2008, 01:08 PM
LOL!!!!! That was awesome!

StcChief
04-18-2008, 01:13 PM
I didn't see anything on Phil Bradley either....from my HS

http://mutigers.cstv.com/genrel/bradley_phil00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Bradley

Skip Towne
04-18-2008, 01:14 PM
Tremendous!!

KCFalcon59
04-18-2008, 01:18 PM
ROFLROFL That is great.

Boon
04-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I watched it. REP ME!

Yep!

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 01:40 PM
:thumb: Good Stuff!

beach tribe
04-18-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow. that is the most PWNage I have ever seen.

Sorry Mizzou.

Stewie
04-18-2008, 01:59 PM
ROFL Classic!

Skip Towne
04-18-2008, 02:03 PM
I'll bet some KU dude put that together.

Javabean
04-18-2008, 02:08 PM
ROFL I don't particularly hate Mizzou, but that was hilarious.

Ari Chi3fs
04-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Oh man, I love the part where "You reach down deep inside..." and Chase Daniel is eating his booger. Classic.

Quinn working at Walmart. Man, so much awesomeness for only one video. Great.

Rooster
04-18-2008, 02:24 PM
:clap: :clap: Well done.

HC_Chief
04-18-2008, 02:42 PM
Dayum, that's cold. :D

Spott
04-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Typical beaker bullshit.

beach tribe
04-18-2008, 02:52 PM
Why would anyone ever want to EAT a booger?

I just don't get it. IT"S A ****ING BOOGER!!

Spott
04-18-2008, 03:11 PM
I guess when the dude beats you twice while completing 76% of his passes, throwing 7 TD's with no picks and over 350 yards a game with a passer rating of 125 against you, calling him a nose picker is about the only smack this dude could come up with.

Skip Towne
04-18-2008, 03:14 PM
Oh man, I love the part where "You reach down deep inside..." and Chase Daniel is eating his booger. Classic.

Quinn working at Walmart. Man, so much awesomeness for only one video. Great.

Not to mention the 5th down and the Ty Edney play.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 03:23 PM
I guess when the dude beats you twice while completing 76% of his passes, throwing 7 TD's with no picks and over 350 yards a game with a passer rating of 125 against you, calling him a nose picker is about the only smack this dude could come up with.

I'm still waiting for the 2-DVD set to come out for that regular season game last year.

Sure-Oz
04-18-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm still waiting for the 2-DVD set to come out for that regular season game last year.

It's ok Ku sold its soul this year, they'll pull a chiefs like implosion in 09 :p

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-18-2008, 03:48 PM
That was classic. Already sent it to about 200 people!

Skip Towne
04-18-2008, 03:53 PM
It's ok Ku sold its soul this year, they'll pull a chiefs like implosion in 09 :p

You wish

Frazod
04-18-2008, 04:07 PM
You wish

Right.

I can't wait to see you frauds get violated by Oklahoma and Texas. Remember them? You might not, since it's been a while since you played either one of them.

And I noticed that cocksucker Perkins finally manned up and :eek: SCHEDULED A NON-CONFERENCE ROAD GAME :eek: OH GOD THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Will you cry about that the way you did having to play the Tigers at Arrowhead? :deevee:

Extra Point
04-18-2008, 04:08 PM
The Roos don't have any shining moments, but this was funny, regardless.

Skip Towne
04-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Right.

I can't wait to see you frauds get violated by Oklahoma and Texas. Remember them? You might not, since it's been a while since you played either one of them.

And I noticed that cocksucker Perkins finally manned up and :eek: SCHEDULED A NON-CONFERENCE ROAD GAME :eek: OH GOD THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Will you cry about that the way you did having to play the Tigers at Arrowhead? :deevee:

Mizzou sure looked good against Oklahoma. We wil do that well.

Frazod
04-18-2008, 04:13 PM
Mizzou sure looked good against Oklahoma. We wil do that well.

Wil you? Are you sur?

jjchieffan
04-18-2008, 04:35 PM
I like this one much better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ugMqXGXPHTo

jjchieffan
04-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Here is a shining moment.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vkkklm1i7fg

KCChiefsMan
04-18-2008, 04:43 PM
that was great! BRAVO! ENCORE ENCORE!!!

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 04:52 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/bearcat2002/frazod-1.jpg

I'm sorry, it looks as if you posted behind the trophies. Oops, they seem to be everywhere lately. Could you please repeat that?

Braincase
04-18-2008, 04:56 PM
That's just mean.

I approve.

Frazod
04-18-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm sorry, it looks as if you posted behind the trophies. Oops, they seem to be everywhere lately. Could you please repeat that?

Is that a bowl of LEMONS? I mean, they are yellow.

Is that what Perkins won for being such a master cocksucker? If so, that one was well earned.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Is that a bowl of LEMONS? I mean, they are yellow.

Is that what Perkins won for being such a master cocksucker? If so, that one was well earned.

Actually, that's the trophy from 1969. I put the current one next to it. Hopefully it won't be another 40 years, but I couldn't imagine a year better than this one. :KU:

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:16 PM
Lemons... Don't tell me ku won the Bobby Flay lemonade challenge too

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Actually, that's the trophy from 1969. I put the current one next to it. Hopefully it won't be another 40 years, but I couldn't imagine a year better than this one. :KU:

1969 must have been a bad year of oranges, geeez.

Frazod
04-18-2008, 05:19 PM

Kansas Jayhawks - 1969 Lemon Bowl Champs! :D

Braincase
04-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Kansas Jayhawks - 1969 Lemon Bowl Champs! :D

Credit where credit is due... Mizzou is undefeated in their BCS appearances as well.

Difference is in the WINS column.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:24 PM
1969 orange bowl, ku lost that f##king game to Penn St!!!

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 05:25 PM
ku lost that f##king game to Penn St!!!

Yeah, I've already been notified... I knew that, I just had a brain fart while trying to be clever. Oh well, I was hoping no one would notice since you had already quoted it. LMAO

I'll not try for the out by saying we got a trophy of lemons for losing.

schneider221
04-18-2008, 05:26 PM
Right.

You might want to check your non-con this season before you talk. It is really impressive, seriously,

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=797234

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:27 PM
Yeah, I've already been notified... I knew that, I just had a brain fart while trying to be clever. Oh well, I was hoping no one would notice since you had already quoted it. LMAO

I'll not try for the out by saying we got a trophy of lemons for losing.

God help you...

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 05:31 PM
God help you...

Come on... trophies behind words... it was funny. It's like the message board equivalent of when a balding guy is making fun of you and you say "sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your hair falling out".

I don't have to f***ing impress you. :harumph:

Frazod
04-18-2008, 05:34 PM
You might want to check your non-con this season before you talk. It is really impressive, seriously,

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=797234

Yeah, I saw this yesterday.

Funny, it doesn't list our first game - you know, the one we play against BCS ROSE BOWL PARTICIPANT ILLINOIS at a neutral site.

We played them last year, too. Remember?

Do you have any BCS teams on your non-conference schedule?

I wonder how many of your KUpcakes would have made this list last year? Hmm? And was there a list of pussy teams who didn't play a single non-conference road game? I guess we all know who would have made that list.

Up your ass, hypocrite.

Al Bundy
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
ROFL

Holy crap!

Speachless....

Speechless.....?

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Come on... trophies behind words... it was funny. It's like the message board equivalent of when a balding guy is making fun of you and you say "sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your hair falling out".

I don't have to f***ing impress you. :harumph:

No, no, claiming victory over a scoreboard loss is on par, "throwing meat to the wolves." It has nothing to do with impressing anybody.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 05:39 PM
http://collegefootball.rivals.com/co...asp?CID=797234 (http://collegefootball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=797234)

Southeast Missouri St. has been biting at Mu's ankles for years to play each other, well, now they got it.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 05:59 PM

Funny, it doesn't list our first game - you know, the one we play against BCS ROSE BOWL PARTICIPANT ILLINOIS at a neutral site.

I wonder how many of your KUpcakes would have made this list last year? Hmm? And was there a list of pussy teams who didn't play a single non-conference road game? I guess we all know who would have made that list.

Up your ass, hypocrite.

Give it up with the non-conference schedule. After which 2-10 season by Illinois did Mizzou decide to renew the rivalry? Illinois had TWO Big 10 wins in the FOUR YEARS before 2007, and they were picked anywhere from last in the Big 10 to "6-6 isn't completely out of the question" for 2007.

Had they sucked like everyone thought, Mizzou would have had zero quality wins going into the game against Kansas, just like Kansas. Quit acting like Kansas did everything they could to schedule the most awful schedule in the history of sports so they could win the Orange Bowl and Mizzou did everything they could to schedule greatness.

(yeah, I know, putting words in your mouth, but come on....)

Braincase
04-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Schedule Texas AND Oklahoma in the same season, then come back and puff your chest.

"But we don't get to choose our in conference schedule"

Whatever...

We don't get to choose ours either, but remember, when they publish the Nebraska media guide, the most points scored against Nebraska in their history won't be credited to Missouri.

Up your ass, hypocrite.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 06:08 PM
What was that one team you played last year, Florida International? Do they still have a football program or did they quit altogether?

DenverChief
04-18-2008, 06:12 PM
LMAO

Frazod
04-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Give it up with the non-conference schedule. After which 2-10 season by Illinois did Mizzou decide to renew the rivalry? Illinois had TWO Big 10 wins in the FOUR YEARS before 2007, and they were picked anywhere from last in the Big 10 to "6-6 isn't completely out of the question" for 2007.

Had they sucked like everyone thought, Mizzou would have had zero quality wins going into the game against Kansas, just like Kansas. Quit acting like Kansas did everything they could to schedule the most awful schedule in the history of sports so they could win the Orange Bowl and Mizzou did everything they could to schedule greatness.

(yeah, I know, putting words in your mouth, but come on....)

Works for me.

As for Illinois, hey, they're a BCS TEAM!!!!! That's all that matters, right? Right?

:whackit:

Frazod
04-18-2008, 06:20 PM
Schedule Texas AND Oklahoma in the same season, then come back and puff your chest.

"But we don't get to choose our in conference schedule"

Whatever...

We don't get to choose ours either, but remember, when they publish the Nebraska media guide, the most points scored against Nebraska in their history won't be credited to Missouri.

You beat Nebraska by two more points than we did. And we held them without a touchdown. Sorry we bothered to actually play a little defense that day. Allowing those turds to put up 39 points? Clearly you didn't.

And cry me a river about you actually having to the good teams in the Big XII South once every three years. :deevee:

Braincase
04-18-2008, 06:22 PM
What was that one team you played last year, Florida International? Do they still have a football program or did they quit altogether?

We just kind of figured that if they were good enough for Iowa, they were good enough for KU.

Braincase
04-18-2008, 06:29 PM
Good God, frazod, why don't you just grab a micrometer, go to the men's room and measure your dick. Every little thing is just a game of one-upmanship with you. Yeah, Mizzou had a fine football season last year. Our AD made your AD look like a punk-bitch amateur. You want me to cower in the shadow of Mizzou's almighty glory. Ain't happnin'. KU has it going on. Deal with it. Smell ours, the prevailing wind blows from west. Hope you can tell what I had for lunch.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 06:31 PM

Illinois average record the past 4 years before 2007 is something like 2-10. Mississippi, after a 10-2 record in 2003, has lost 7 or 8 games in 2004, 2005, and 2006. Western Michigan is in the MAC, and apparently that automatically means they suck. I hadn't ever heard of Illinois State before they were on the basketball bubble this season.

Central Michigan won the MAC in 2006 an 2007, but again, they're in the MAC so they apparently suck. Toledo beat Kansas in 2006 and is 3-2 against BCS schools since 2000, but once again, MAC suck. FIU obviously sucks. La Tech did almost beat Hawaii last year.... okay, they suck, too.

Out of these two, is there really that big of a difference? Ooohhh... MU scheduled BCS suck while Kansas scheduled MAC and WAC suck. Your suck is SO much better than our suck. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm bored, but have to get up insanely early so I'm trying to stir sh*t. Had Kansas known they would be fighting for a BCS bowl and not 6-6, they would have scheduled differently. Had Illinois lived down to expectations, and MU knew they were going to live down to expectations, MU would have waited another year. It's just that simple, people.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 06:41 PM
And cry me a river about you actually having to the good teams in the Big XII South once every three years. :deevee:

:doh!:

Kansas' home and home rotation (that means Kansas plays the team at home one year, and then on the road the next year):
@A&M, @OSU, Baylor
A&M, OSU, @Baylor
@OU, Texas, Texas Tech
OU, @Texas, @Texas Tech

This is where it gets tricky... it repeats. Now look, I'm going to copy and paste...

@A&M, @OSU, Baylor
A&M, OSU, @Baylor
@OU, Texas, Texas Tech
OU, @Texas, @Texas Tech

With this formula, I could magically guess who they'll play from the South in 2017.

Kansas and ISU are the two schools that get OU and Texas for two years, and then off for two years. I'm sure if Mizzou was one of the two schools and Kansas was not, you would be fine with that. :rolleyes:

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Good God, frazod, why don't you just grab a micrometer, go to the men's room and measure your dick. Every little thing is just a game of one-upmanship with you. Yeah, Mizzou had a fine football season last year. Our AD made your AD look like a punk-bitch amateur. You want me to cower in the shadow of Mizzou's almighty glory. Ain't happnin'. KU has it going on. Deal with it. Smell ours, the prevailing wind blows from west. Hope you can tell what I had for lunch.

Damn jet stream. :Lin:

Frazod
04-18-2008, 06:44 PM

Did I post this thread, dickbrain? Did I start slinging smack over a spiteful video highlighing a bunch of crap that happened to Missouri done by teams other than Kansas? 5th down game? Colorado. Kicked ball in the endzone? Nebraska. Brutal BB loss? UCLA. Wow, you're tough. I know you morons like to think your vacuous little wasteland is the shit now, but I'm sorry, basketball season's over, the focus has shifted to professional sports, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE, and college football, and I hate to break it to you, but the stars and a puss schedule won't align for Jabba this year. I know your AD out-cocksucked our AD last year. Hooray for you and your lawyerly win that you take so much pride in. But our team beat yours on the field. I know you like to downplay it, and bypass it, and talk excuses, but you can't.

You and your wind prevail in nothing I care about. Sorry about that.

Sure-Oz
04-18-2008, 06:51 PM
Like i said in another thread, they won the orange bowl, we won our bowl, finished ranked ahead of them and beat them in 1 on 1. Should say enough on the football side. I am so ready for the rematch

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 06:55 PM
Did I post this thread, dickbrain? Did I start slinging smack over a spiteful video highlighing a bunch of crap that happened to Missouri done by teams other than Kansas? 5th down game? Colorado. Kicked ball in the endzone? Nebraska. Brutal BB loss? UCLA. Wow, you're tough. I know you morons like to think your vacuous little wasteland is the shit now, but I'm sorry, basketball season's over, the focus has shifted to professional sports, WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE, and college football, and I hate to break it to you, but the stars and a puss schedule won't align for Jabba this year. I know your AD out-cocksucked our AD last year. Hooray for you and your lawyerly win that you take so much pride in. But our team beat yours on the field. I know you like to downplay it, and bypass it, and talk excuses, but you can't.

Are you the guy that doesn't like Kansas?

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Like i said in another thread, they won the orange bowl, we won our bowl, finished ranked ahead of them and beat them in 1 on 1. Should say enough on the football side. I am so ready for the rematchIt's just sad thats the only thing you have to be exited about in Mizzery.

Frazod
04-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Are you the guy that doesn't like Kansas?

Who, me?

Frazod
04-18-2008, 06:58 PM
It's just sad thats the only thing you have to be exited about in Mizzery.

We have professional football and professional baseball, too. That's kind of nice.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 06:59 PM
"Had Kansas known they would be fighting for a BCS bowl and not 6-6, they would have scheduled differently." -Bearcat.

The fact is, Mangino & Co. wanted a watered down schedule to give the program a little traction, it's not a big secret. But trying to defend the schedule is laughable because the people who booked the games are not.
By-the-way, who knew Old Miss. would be in tank for the last two years?

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Who, me?:rolleyes:

Frazod
04-18-2008, 07:05 PM
:rolleyes:

:stupid:

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:06 PM
We have professional football and professional baseball, too. That's kind of nice.I was speaking of Columbia, Missouri. I root for the Royals and Chiefs.

ChiefsFire
Lemons... Don't tell me ku won the Bobby Flay lemonade challenge too

Tyus Edney

ArrowheadHawk
:stupid::lame:

Bearcat
"Had Kansas known they would be fighting for a BCS bowl and not 6-6, they would have scheduled differently." -Bearcat.

The fact is, Mangino & Co. wanted a watered down schedule to give the program a little traction, it's not a big secret. But trying to defend the schedule is laughable because the people who booked the games are not.

Why would those who booked the games have to defend the schedule? They won the freakin' Orange Bowl... a game that everyone thought would be one of the worst rapings in BCS history turned out to be one of the best games of the bowl season; and the team who was supposed to lose by 60 beat the team that was all-of-a-sudden incredibly overrated.

I'm not defending it, I'm pointing out that, 1) it wasn't a huge conspiracy because they had no idea they were going to be that good, which in some parts of the world doesn't seem to be common knowledge, and 2) it's not like other schools that may or may not be close in proximity to the University of Kansas go out of their way to schedule a non-conference schedule that's that much tougher than Kansas' was last year.

By-the-way, who knew Old Miss. would be in tank for the last two years?

My point exactly.

Frazod
04-18-2008, 07:07 PM
I was speaking of Columbia, Missouri. I root for the Royals and Chiefs.

And those are MISSOURI teams. Check it on a map if you don't believe me.

Tits McGee
I was speaking of Columbia, Missouri. I root for the Royals and Chiefs.

Stephens College, end of story.

KcMizzou
You can't really post a thread like this, and not expect some backlash. KU just won it all in basketball while Mizzou had a miserable season. You're kicking a dog when it's down.

It's almost football season now, and we've got scoreboard from the biggest game ever played between the two teams. What the hell else would you expect Mizzou fans to respond with?

I don't mind the jabs... but if you're mocking a rival and trying to provoke a reaction.. don't whine about it when you get one.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:08 PM
:stupid:

:lame:

:louder:

ChiefsFire
04-18-2008, 07:08 PM
And those are MISSOURI teams. Check it on a map if you don't believe me.

Didn't know Mizzou had a degree for geography.

Braincase
04-18-2008, 07:09 PM

I didn't post this thread either. I didn't create the video, but it when someone went fishin', they sure set the hook in your lip.

Pitt Gorilla
04-18-2008, 07:10 PM
You can't really post a thread like this, and not expect some backlash. KU just won it all in basketball while Mizzou had a miserable season. You're kicking a dog when it's down.

It's almost football season now, and we've got scoreboard from the biggest game ever played between the two teams. What the hell else would you expect Mizzou fans to respond with?

I don't mind the jabs... but if you're mocking a rival and trying to provoke a reaction.. don't whine about it when you get one.I think it's interesting that in a year that they win the national title in basketball, they can't get their minds off of MU. I'm not sure that is a healthy obsession.

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:10 PM
And those are MISSOURI teams. Check it on a map if you don't believe me. I know my geography quite well. I have no problem with the state of Missouri(especially now that they have fixed some of the roads). My problem is with the University of Missouri, and thats just because they are our rival.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
I think it's interesting that in a year that they win the national title in basketball, they can't get their minds off of MU. I'm not sure that is a healthy obsession.

Good point. Lets discuss the pros and cons of one-and-done ku style.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:12 PM
Didn't know Mizzou had a degree for geography.

You get bonus points if you can find Missourah on a map.

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:13 PM
I think it's interesting that in a year that they win the national title in basketball, they can't get their minds off of MU. I'm not sure that is a healthy obsession.
It passes the time. I mean its not like we can talk trash on the Raiders.

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:14 PM
You have to make it to the post season to be in a one and done scenario. What tourney did MU play in.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:14 PM

Did you miss the seven thousand Jayhawk-related threads that have been posted in the last few weeks? It's called multitasking. We can follow our team and laugh at your team at the same time.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 07:15 PM

Playing the degree card is sophomoric at best.

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:15 PM
http://bottomlinecom.com/images/210_missourah.jpg

ChiefsFire
04-18-2008, 07:16 PM

Don't make me snap your bra strap.

the Talking Can
04-18-2008, 07:17 PM
awesome

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 07:17 PM
http://bottomlinecom.com/images/210_missourah.jpg

Kansas, nothing bad has ever happened there.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 07:19 PM
If Kansas is so great, why is it so cheap?

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:22 PM

The pro is that after going to 3 FFs this decade, Jayhawk fans can be extremely happy with the success and the haters can be happy because the two brain cells that are still yelling "but, but, but, they lost to Bucknell and Bradley! I mean, yeah, it was Bill Self's first couple of years with his own players and he still had some of Roy's kids, and you can't go to the FF every year no matter how good you are... but B&B! Ha!" beat up the one smart brain cell.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:27 PM

I said bonus points. I'm pretty sure you can't get a degree at Missouri by simply finding Missourah on a map. You also have to know the final score of The Greatest Regular Season Game Ever Played. An MBA for the first person with a wallet-sized photo of Reesing with turf on his helmet!

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 07:37 PM
The pro is that after going to 3 FFs this decade, Jayhawk fans can be extremely happy with the success and the haters can be happy because the two brain cells that are still yelling "but, but, but, they lost to Bucknell and Bradley! I mean, yeah, it was Bill Self's first couple of years with his own players and he still had some of Roy's kids, and you can't go to the FF every year no matter how good you are... but B&B! Ha!" beat up the one smart brain cell.

Having a PhD in Bracketology must do wonders in workplace.

Sure-Oz
04-18-2008, 07:43 PM

I don't mind the jabs... but if you're mocking a rival and trying to provoke a reaction.. don't whine about it when you get one.

Exactly, it's just a shit starting thread in the first place...

Enjoy your ****ing championship, i don't see how mizzou sucking at basketball should be on any jayhawks mind....and yes football is next on the radar for mizzou sports, we have a hell of a baseball team going right now as well.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Having a PhD in Bracketology must do wonders in workplace.

:spock:

Because I know how many FFs my favorite college basketball team has been to in the last 8 seasons?

Actually, I came in 2nd two years ago in my office bracket pool and had Kansas in the championship game, and came in 30th this year and had Kansas winning it all. Go figure.

I guess this is where I'm supposed to say "my [degree] has gotten me [$] and [car] and [place of residence]" so we can get all personal and see who's penis is bigger, but I wouldn't want to embarrass you.

(that last part was a joke ;) )

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-18-2008, 07:52 PM

I don't recall ever seeing any KU fans running out and buying Neb., UCLA, or CU shirts after those happenings like MU fans did for Bucknell and Bradley.

Why are you calling your AD a cocksucker?

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 07:53 PM
Exactly, it's just a shit starting thread in the first place...

Enjoy your ****ing championship, i don't see how mizzou sucking at basketball should be on any jayhawks mind....and yes football is next on the radar for mizzou sports, we have a hell of a baseball team going right now as well.

I'll have to check out the College World Series this year if I'm in town. I was a baseball fan growing up, but never got into the college game.

ArrowheadHawk
04-18-2008, 07:53 PM
http://bottomlinecom.com/images/210_mizzoufancb5.gif

Sure-Oz
04-18-2008, 07:58 PM
http://bottomlinecom.com/images/210_mizzoufancb5.gif

You could likely replace the text with kansas fan and you couldn't tell the difference, maybe add a few church cult pics or kkk members in there too

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 08:01 PM
The next time I roll into town, I'll stay at The Four Seasons of Wyandotte. I'll make sure get the one room with a "view."

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 08:05 PM
LOL... this is quickly turning into something I'd expect to see at the end of any basketball article at kansascity.com.

Spott
04-18-2008, 08:14 PM
It's just sad thats the only thing you have to be exited about in Mizzery.

Yeah, that and a really, really shitty pro football team.

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 08:20 PM

Feel free to stay on your side of the tracks. Jackass.

KcMizzou
04-18-2008, 08:21 PM
LOL... this is quickly turning into something I'd expect to see at the end of any basketball article at kansascity.com.Yeah, those are painful to read.

FYI for all the Mizzou fans.... Mizzou's spring game will be on ESPNU at 1pm tomorrow. The starters are playing the first half, according to Pinkel. Should be fun.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 08:21 PM

Two.

Well, I think of St. Louis like I would a testicle wart. Yeah, it's part of you, technically...

I've said too much.

Spott
04-18-2008, 08:23 PM
Feel free to stay on your side of the tracks. Jackass.

Ha, I went to Mizzou. Just pointing out the obvious situation with our pro teams.

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Yeah, those are painful to read.

I read a short article today about someone from Blue Springs dying in a car wreck, and one of the responses that was visible at the bottom was "well, everyone in BS acts like they own the road, so maybe they should work on their driving". I'm sure it turned into a Missouri/Kansas thing from there...

The Star really needs to consider taking away that feature. Who the hell sits on a message board hour after hour trying to pick fights?

:p

Tits McGee
04-18-2008, 08:26 PM
Ha, I went to Mizzou. Just pointing out the obvious situation with our pro teams.

Can you believe Oklahoma is getting an NBA team?

Braincase
04-18-2008, 09:01 PM
Can you believe Oklahoma is getting an NBA team?

An NBA team and Oklahoma's marijuana laws... a match made in defense counsel heaven.

KcMizzou
04-18-2008, 09:02 PM
The Star really needs to consider taking away that feature. Who the hell sits on a message board hour after hour trying to pick fights?

:pOnly a bunch of jackasses, I'd say. :D

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Only a bunch of jackasses, I'd say. :D

Where else would a bunch of jackasses hang out? :BLVD:

KcMizzou
04-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Where else would a bunch of jackasses hang out? :BLVD:Allen Fieldhouse?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:14 PM
Allen Fieldhouse?

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

Better to be winning jackasses, I guess ;)

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 09:18 PM
Only a bunch of jackasses, I'd say. :D

I have been kind of a jackass tonight, but sometimes it's good to release your inner-jackass.... and having frazod around helps bring it out. :)

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:22 PM
I have been kind of a jackass tonight, but sometimes it's good to release your inner-jackass.... and having frazod around helps bring it out. :)

I think I'm just naturally a jackass...but Frazod certainly does it better than I do. In fact, I think of Fraz as more of a curmudgeon.

ChiefsFire
04-18-2008, 09:24 PM
I think I'm just naturally a jackass...but Frazod certainly does it better than I do. In fact, I think of Fraz as more of a curmudgeon.

A cum what?

KcMizzou
04-18-2008, 09:26 PM
I think I'm just naturally a jackass...but Frazod certainly does it better than I do. In fact, I think of Fraz as more of a curmudgeon.I'll be honest, a lot of the time I feel like he's doing the dirty work. I'm secretly rooting him on. I just don't have the fire and energy to get all that wound up about it during the off-season.

When it all comes down to it though, Fraz is a hell of a guy, and so are most of the beakers I've met. This rivalry stuff is mostly in fun. You can hate the school, the fans, even... but individual people are another matter.

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:28 PM
A cum what?

Hey, I spell-cecked it and everything! :D

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:30 PM
I'll be honest, a lot of the time I feel like he's doing the dirty work. I'm secretly rooting him on. I just don't have the fire and energy to get all that wound up about it during the off-season.

When it all comes down to it though, Fraz is a hell of a guy, and so are most of the beakers I've met. This rivalry stuff is mostly in fun. You can hate the school, the fans, even... but individual people are another matter.

Agreed. Although some people take things waayy too seriously (myself included sometimes). Nonetheless, the personality that exists on this board is what keeps me coming back...even if I do take abuse from time to time.

Braincase
04-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Count me amongst the jackasses. Only a few things I like as much as yanking frazod's chain... even if it's a really short chain.

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Count me amongst the jackasses. Only a few things I like as much as yanking frazod's chain... even if it's a really short chain.

Oh, you know from personal experience?:evil:

CrazyPhuD
04-18-2008, 09:36 PM
ROFL

Bearcat
04-18-2008, 09:39 PM
I'll be honest, a lot of the time I feel like he's doing the dirty work. I'm secretly rooting him on. I just don't have the fire and energy to get all that wound up about it during the off-season.

I agree, us beakers are great. Frazod really does have that kind of energy and anger, and I couldn't do it. If it's an intelligent enough conversation I'll argue with all the passion in the world, but around here I'm usually posting with a grin. :D Okay, not really because that would be creepy, but when it comes to the arguments on this board I can act like I'm arguing with passion when I don't really care.

You're right... it's a great community, even with the n00bs. I met frazod once (but I was a little drunk) and several others, and will hopefully be able to make it to other events in the future. My 10 year high school reunion is this year and it's gotten me thinking about a Chiefsplanet reunion..... LVNHACK, KCWolfman, ENDelt, JOhn, etc... that would be a good time.

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 09:50 PM
I've said it before, I'd like to meet some of you loons in person. It would be a joy to share a drink with everyone I normally drink with but have never met.

Braincase
04-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Oh, you know from personal experience?:evil:

Nah. It was covered in a college level Human Sexuality course. The topic was "When do you really need to consider penile grafting?".

Frazod
04-18-2008, 10:30 PM

Short fuze, long chain.

nlm

Mr. Christopher
04-18-2008, 10:38 PM
"When do you really need to consider penile grafting?".

That one was also sexual!

http://www.thesmashmix.com/wp-content/Quagmire.jpg

Demonpenz
04-18-2008, 10:46 PM
I like it. Get some bad blood flowing that is always entertaining. I am proud to be of my state, where we can buy whiskey up until 1:30 and have real beer and teach other theory's other than god taking a huge dump and creating the world in 7 days.

Ari Chi3fs
04-19-2008, 12:47 AM
Someone quote this so Frazod can see it please. heh.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEW8_KVhDFE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kEW8_KVhDFE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 01:15 AM
Someone quote this so Frazod can see it please. heh.Die in a fire... painfully.

Suffer... for a long, long time.

You're not one of the cool beakers I mentioned before. :mad:

Reerun_KC
04-19-2008, 07:33 PM

QFT

Its all in good fun, no need to get personal...

Besides, I would buy all of my MU friends here a round..

Braincase
04-19-2008, 08:06 PM
QFT

Its all in good fun, no need to get personal...

Besides, I would buy all of my MU friends here a round..

I'd buy a cold six and pass 'em around... that way they'd know I didn't tamper with 'em. :D

hawkchief
04-20-2008, 05:04 PM
Better title for Mizzou's would have been "One Steaming Movement".

cmh6476
04-20-2008, 08:37 PM
i was at the game where that dude (his name escapes me at the moment) got rejected by the rim PBJ