PDA

View Full Version : Life Anyone else have a dog that likes to groom your head?

pr_capone
04-18-2008, 11:45 PM
There is no specific time that she does this. After a shower, after work, at night in bed..... this dog loves to groom my head. :D

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5215/pict0075jb6.jpg

Bowser
04-18-2008, 11:47 PM
I hope that's the only place you smear the peanut butter.

pr_capone
04-18-2008, 11:50 PM
I hope that's the only place you smear the peanut butter.

I don't have to use peanut butter anymore... she is well trained. :eek:

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 12:00 AM
The dog's just munching on critters. Monkeys do the same thing. You should buy some of that special shampoo... shave your head... or something.

Frazod
04-19-2008, 12:05 AM
I once had a cat that would do that. Very strange.

The youngest of our current cats apparently likes ear wax. She'll knock over trashcans in the bathrooms, but the only thing she takes is used Q-tips. And she goes after them deliberately; she knocked over the trash can in the den last night, and when I mentioned it to the wife, she told me that she had disposed of a Q-tip in that trashcan, after tossing it in an empty bag. The bag was the only thing missing, and the Q-tip was on the floor about three feet away. We find the damn things all over the house.

Occasionally she'll just go to source, too, and climb up on my shoulder and start licking my ear. Again, very strange. But, all of these acts are signs of affection, which should be encouraged, especially in cats.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 12:07 AM

The youngest of our current cats apparently likes ear wax. She'll knock over trashcans in the bathrooms, but the only thing she takes is used Q-tips. And she goes after them deliberately; she knocked over the trash can in the den last night, and when I mentioned it to the wife, she told me that she had disposed of a Q-tip in that trashcan, after tossing it in an empty bag. The bag was the only thing missing, and the Q-tip was on the floor about three feet away. We find the damn things all over the house.

Occasionally she'll just go to source, too, and climb up on my shoulder and start licking my ear. Again, very strange. But, all of these acts are signs of affection, which should be encouraged, especially in cats.I dunno man. That's a pretty freaky fetish.

Even for a cat.

Frazod
04-19-2008, 12:08 AM
I dunno man. That's a pretty freaky fetish.

Even for a cat.

Well, I'd rather have her chewing on old Q-tips than tearing up the furniture.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 12:12 AM
Well, I'd rather have her chewing on old Q-tips than tearing up the furniture.True. It beats that... or slobbering all over you head, like Capone's dog. I don't think I could stand that.

Frazod
04-19-2008, 12:17 AM
True. It beats that... or slobbering all over you head, like Capone's dog. I don't think I could stand that.

One of the advantages of a bald/shaved head - no hair for slobber to mat in. :D

SBK
04-19-2008, 12:21 AM
My dog licks feet. If anyone comes over, or if I'm sitting around with bare feet he comes over and licks the crap out of them.

88TG88
04-19-2008, 01:20 AM
It could be doggie foreplay.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 01:26 AM
Hmmm... most of you guys seem to like dog tongue more than I do. I like dogs... but I don't like them licking me.

booger
04-19-2008, 01:34 AM
Hmmm... most of you guys seem to like dog tongue more than I do. I like dogs... but I don't like them licking me.

Once you go puppy you never........................

can't think of something that fits and ryhmes.:doh!:

booger
04-19-2008, 01:35 AM

Occasionally she'll just go to source, too, and climb up on my shoulder and start licking my ear. Again, very strange. But, all of these acts are signs of affection, which should be encouraged, especially in cats.

quit putting peanut butter in your ears.:shake::)

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Once you go puppy you never........................

can't think of something that fits and ryhmes.:doh!:Oddly enough, my favorite dog is named Boogie. She's my mom's dog. I wont see her for months at a time, yet she still remembers me. She's always excited to see me. She's a big dog, but she thinks she's a lap dog.

Best dog ever.

blueballs
04-19-2008, 01:43 AM
He just thinks you're nuts

booger
04-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Oddly enough, my favorite dog is named Boogie. She's my mom's dog. I wont see her for months at a time, yet she still remembers me. She's always excited to see me. She's a big dog, but she thinks she's a lap dog.

Best dog ever.

Don't feel special. She treats everyone that way.

j/k
helluva name:)

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 01:59 AM
Don't feel special. She treats everyone that way.

j/k
helluva name:)Heh, she's scared of most people. Not much of a guard dog. :)

booger
04-19-2008, 02:07 AM
Just remember KCmizzou be a calm assertive pack leader and practice exercise, dicipline, and effection, in that order, for a happy balanced dog.

Yes, i watch too much dogwhisperer

Mecca
04-19-2008, 02:09 AM
I have a cat so..

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 02:12 AM
I have a cat so..Nothin' wrong with cats. They're low maintenance. I like cats too.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 02:15 AM
I like most animals, when it comes down to it. I just dont want them to live in my house.

Mecca
04-19-2008, 02:16 AM
I like most animals, when it comes down to it. I just dont want them to live in my house.

Well the cat is clean and declawed that is why he is allowed in my home. He can't tear anything up.

booger
04-19-2008, 02:18 AM
I once had a cat that groomed my chin pubes

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 02:19 AM
Well the cat is clean and declawed that is why he is allowed in my home. He can't tear anything up.If I had to choose, I'd have a cat, for that reason.

I'd love to have a big dog... a lab, maybe... but I live in a townhouse (i.e. a big apartment) I dont think a big dog would like it here.

Mecca
04-19-2008, 02:21 AM
If I had to choose, I'd have a cat, for that reason.

I'd love to have a big dog... a lab, maybe... but I live in a townhouse (i.e. a big apartment) I dont think a big dog would like it here.

My house is clean my moms a neatfreak and it rubbed off on me growing up...my cat is a housecat so he doesn't bring any bugs in or anything like that.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 02:26 AM
Cats are generally underrated IMO. Somehow, hating cats became part of the man code years ago. I'm not sure why.

Mecca
04-19-2008, 02:30 AM
Cats are generally underrated IMO. Somehow, hating cats became part of the man code years ago. I'm not sure why.

I like cats because when I'm busy and have things to do he's perfectly content with being left alone for awhile.

KcMizzou
04-19-2008, 02:37 AM
I like cats because when I'm busy and have things to do he's perfectly content with being left alone for awhile.Exactly.

Dogs are kinda needy. Cats generally don't give a shit what you're doing, long as you put the food out.

HypnotizedMonkey
04-19-2008, 06:32 AM
He's probably just trying to get the sh!t from his own ass off of his tongue. :)

Skip Towne
04-19-2008, 06:39 AM
This thread has taken a definite downturn.

DaFace
04-19-2008, 06:52 AM
My cat likes to "groom" my hair as well. Kinda weird, but she's a weird cat.

Chiefs_Mike_Topeka
04-19-2008, 08:15 AM
There is no specific time that she does this. After a shower, after work, at night in bed..... this dog loves to groom my head. :D

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5215/pict0075jb6.jpg

Shouldn't this pic be NSFW?

:spock: