PDA

View Full Version : Search function

Mr. Laz
04-19-2008, 09:28 AM
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Skip Towne
04-19-2008, 09:32 AM
That's the message you get just before you get banned.

Mr. Laz
04-19-2008, 09:33 AM
That's the message you get just before you get banned.

so try it ... click on my name and try "find more post by Laz" and see what happens.

Brock
04-19-2008, 09:34 AM
The search function is disabled. I don't know why somebody doesn't have this info stickied.

Bwana
04-19-2008, 09:36 AM
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Yep, I tried it earlier, same thing.

Skip Towne
04-19-2008, 09:36 AM
so try it ... click on my name and try "find more post by Laz" and see what happens.

I know what happens. That is a function of "search" and it is disabled until Kyle fixes something.

Mr. Laz
04-19-2008, 09:37 AM
I know what happens. That is a function of "search" and it is disabled until Kyle fixes something.
ooooooooooooh ..... i guess i missed that bit of info

EyePod
04-19-2008, 09:39 AM
Um... Just use the AMAZING Google search function at the top of the page. I am so glad I don't have to use that shitty old search function.

morphius
04-19-2008, 11:48 AM
The search function is disabled. I don't know why somebody doesn't have this info stickied.
We did, and still got 15 threads...

Rain Man
04-19-2008, 01:41 PM
We did, and still got 15 threads...

That's because they can't find the other 14 threads.