Lzen
04-21-2008, 12:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlvvHwnjxus

markk
04-21-2008, 12:38 PM
someone posted this already i think.

StcChief
04-21-2008, 12:49 PM
great another Gayhawk thread. REPOST as well.

Sure-Oz
04-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Incase you didn't hear it the first 150 threads here's another

Lzen
04-21-2008, 01:18 PM
Wow, I guess MU fans have a hard time noticing the thread icon. Simply put, if you don't want to read about the Jayhawks, don't open the thread. It's not that hard to understand.

irishjayhawk
04-21-2008, 01:23 PM
I'm converting all the compressed games into raw footage so I can put together a video. Taking a while but I've amassed lots of footage and audio. Still need to collect photos.

Having said that, won't be due out for a while which is kinda of a bummer because it won't be catching the wave. But also because song choices are getting limited because I don't want to repeat. Superman as the intro was a SUPERB choice.

Sure-Oz
04-21-2008, 02:01 PM
Wow, I guess MU fans have a hard time noticing the thread icon. Simply put, if you don't want to read about the Jayhawks, don't open the thread. It's not that hard to understand.

Why so serious???

ROYC75
04-21-2008, 03:02 PM

We are talking about MUrons here , OK .:doh!:

jjchieffan
04-21-2008, 03:25 PM

Or better yet, open the thread like I did to select the ignore thread feature.:evil:

sedated
04-21-2008, 03:27 PM
That youtube sucks. Just a slideshow. Hasn't the creator heard of video?

Valiant
04-21-2008, 03:29 PM
We are talking about MUrons here , OK .:doh!:

Not a Tiger fan here, but MUron is really weak.. If KU is so much smarter, can you guys come up with something better then that??

irishjayhawk
04-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Not a Tiger fan here, but MUron is really weak.. If KU is so much smarter, can you guys come up with something better then that??

The Tigers were so creative that they gave their most creative name to the school. Jayhawks. Then they couldn't come up with anything for themselves so they went with Tigers.
:)

ArrowheadHawk
04-21-2008, 04:24 PM
I like KU threads. Keep up the good work.

Bearcat
04-21-2008, 04:36 PM

Donkeys, Raiduhs, 69ers, Sandy Eggo, Seachickens, Chefs, Viqueens, Lambs, Seachickens, Murons, Gayhawks, Chickenhawks Mildcats, KSUck, Shockers (wait, that's their real name), Cornhumpers, Suckclones, Overrated Piece of Sh*t Irish, Yankmees, Red/White Sux...

...it doesn't take a GED to come up with any smack-nickname. They're all lame. ;)

Ari Chi3fs
04-21-2008, 06:33 PM
MUrons is awesome, because sooo many MUrons complain about how lame it is... thus giving it immense power.

Pierce
04-21-2008, 07:53 PM
Rock Chalk.

Lzen
04-22-2008, 02:01 PM
That youtube sucks. Just a slideshow. Hasn't the creator heard of video?

Try this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZPsMLl-NbQ

StcChief
04-22-2008, 02:19 PM
hasn't this run it's course or is a WHOLE MONTH needed?

Reerun_KC
04-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Just getting started!

Brock
04-22-2008, 02:49 PM

:deevee:

Lzen
04-22-2008, 03:22 PM

Just for that, I may start another couple of Jayhawks threads.

KCFalcon59
04-22-2008, 03:35 PM

You're doing a fine job at it. Keep up the great work. :clap:

Zebedee DuBois
04-22-2008, 04:15 PM

Reading is fundamental! It is the YEAR of the Jayhawk. It clearly says that in the thread title. We have many more months to glory in, before the reality of an actual new season can threaten our revelry.

DJay23
04-22-2008, 06:53 PM

I don't think there are enough.

Did anyone bring up the recruiting thread the other day when it was announced Tyshawn Taylor (Released from Marquettle LOI) will be making an official visit this week?

Bearcat
04-22-2008, 07:49 PM
I read the commemorative issue of SI while sitting in an airport this afternoon, and I would highly recommend a copy for every Jayhawk... no, cbb.... No, everyone. :)

It gave me an idea, too... we should bump a couple of game threads every week, starting with Arizona and going through the NC Game, so we can relive the season between now and football season.

We could relive the victories, laugh at our comments after the losses, and it would piss off everyone who's not a fan. :D

Skip Towne
04-22-2008, 07:51 PM
I read the commemorative issue of SI while sitting in an airport this afternoon, and I would highly recommend a copy for every Jayhawk... no, cbb.... No, everyone. :)

It gave me an idea, too... we should bump a couple of game threads every week, starting with Arizona and going through the NC Game, so we can relive the season between now and football season.

We could relive the victories, laugh at our comments after the losses, and it would piss off everyone who's not a fan. :D

If it pisses off the MUrons it's worthwhile.

DJay23
04-22-2008, 08:11 PM

Great idea!

I got my Commemorative issue in teh mail today, but haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. I also ordered the SI book , which near as I can tell is the same as the Commemorative issue with a nicer binding and cover, but who the hell cares!!!