PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Anyone see the video of the 8 year old threatening to assasinate President Bush?

Pages : 1 [2]

Otter
04-27-2008, 07:17 AM
Hey Otter, the next time you try to send a rep calling me a dipshit you might want to make sure you select the right button. Otherwise, you might, y'know, "make yourself look like a dipshit."

That's first thing on my Monday itinerary dipshit.

How do you know what button I meant to select dipshit?

You've done nothing but squeal like a stuck pig as opposed to offering some insight to a solution. That was the point, dipshit.

Now, flail your arms and squeal more for us.

Otter
04-27-2008, 07:30 AM
Hey Otter, the next time you try to send a rep calling me a dipshit you might want to make sure you select the right button. Otherwise, you might, y'know, "make yourself look like a dipshit."

Another question: are you even black or did you wake up one day and decide to march your pale ass in representation of all black people everywhere?

You're like HolmezzzzzzZZZ aren't you, some white person (yes i'm white) looking for a cause.

Well let me speak for the black friends that I have: shut the **** up and sit the **** down.

They don't need or want you speaking on their behalf. When they want to raise hell they're perfectly capable of it on their own.

Go find an identity.

Ultra Peanut
04-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Awesome.

Bowser
04-27-2008, 08:41 AM
WTF is going on here?

Otter
04-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Awesome.

HAIL, the ambassador for blacks everywhere; the transvestite white person.

Kneel before Zod!!!

Ultra Peanut
04-27-2008, 10:31 AM
That's not the accurate nomenclature, dude.

Cntrygal
04-27-2008, 07:21 PM
I haven't read this entire thread yet.... I must be one of the few that didn't "get" that the kid was black from the original post. I never realized that ONLY Blacks lived in the ghetto. As far as I'm concerned a ghetto punk can be of any race.

Otter
04-28-2008, 05:52 AM
That's not the accurate nomenclature, dude.

The hypocrisy stings a bit, I hope you're enlightened.