PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Anyone see the video of the 8 year old threatening to assasinate President Bush?

Pages : [1] 2

vailpass
04-22-2008, 11:20 AM
God how disturbing. Some 8 year old ghetto punk dropping the f-bomb, saying he needed to sniper the president, kill him dead, and kill anybody who was standing in the way. Said Bush needed to die and Obama needed to take his place.

Talked like the ignorant, violent little piece of trash he was raised to be by a "family" obviously from the wrong side of the tracks. Here is yet another product of the ghetto system that we will be supporting in a few years as he winds his way through the prison system, occasionally getting out so he can go back to the tenament and eat some of that government cheese his welfare momma sucks off the system.

YouTube has since pulled the video. If this is the direction our contry is heading, letting pieces of shit like this get away with this kind of talk then God help us all.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 11:22 AM
God how disturbing. Some 8 year old ghetto punk droping the f-bomb, saying he needed to sniper the president, kill him dead, and kill anybody who was standing in the way. Said Bush needed to die and Obama needed to take his place.

Talked like the ignorant, violent little piece of trash he was raised to be by a "family" obviously from the wrong side of the tracks. Here is yet another product of the ghetto system that we will be supporting in a few years as he winds his way through the prison system, occasionally getting out so he can go back to the tenament and eat some of that government cheese his welfare momma sucks off the system.

YouTube has since pulled the video. If this is the direction our contry is heading, letting pieces of shit like this get away with this kind of talk then God help us all.

Rep.

StcChief
04-22-2008, 11:24 AM
Parents (mother), daddy likely absent are responsible for this.... I believe a threat by ANYONE will be investigated by FBI

CosmicPal
04-22-2008, 11:24 AM
YouTube has since pulled the video. .

YouTube pulled the video? Damn, well there goes our freedom of speech.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Are you feigning outrage because Bush was involved or are you feigning outrage because it was a darkie who said it? I imagine the latter, but I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 11:54 AM
God how disturbing. Some 8 year old ghetto punk droping the f-bomb, saying he needed to sniper the president, kill him dead, and kill anybody who was standing in the way. Said Bush needed to die and Obama needed to take his place.

Is this for real? Are you really this upset about something an 8 year old said? Letting him get away with what? He's freaking 8 years old -- probably repeating stuff he heard from somewhere else.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 11:56 AM
Is this for real? Are you really this upset about something an 8 year old said? Letting him get away with what? He's freaking 8 years old -- probably repeating stuff he heard from somewhere else.

He should get out more if he's never heard a foul-mouthed 8-year old white kid.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Are you feigning outrage because Bush was involved or are you feigning outrage because it was a darkie who said it? I imagine the latter, but I'll let you answer that one for yourself.

Your race baiting is growing tiresome. The kid's skin color is inconsequential, it is his actions that deserve outrage.

I'm not feigning outrage, I'm PISSED that there are parents in this world who would teach an 8 year old to speak that way and to hate. I'm pissed because these same scumbags video taped this kid and posted it for all the world to see.

I'm PISSED any time anybody publicly advocates the assasination of the POTUS. Aren't you? It is bad enough for an adult to do so, it is many times worse IMO when that adult manipulates a child to perform the immoral and illegal act.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:03 PM

Not probably, he is definetely repeating what was told to him by an adult. I believe the kid should be reprimanded however the adult is the piece of shit in question here.
The kid is just a tool shaped wrong in the hands of an inadequate role model.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:04 PM
YouTube pulled the video? Damn, well there goes our freedom of speech.

How goes it Cosmic? I'm sure you know Freedom of Speech does not cover yelling fire in a crowded theatre, nor does it cover advocating the assasination of the POTUS.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 12:05 PM
Somehow I doubt you'd have been PISSED if it were 10 years ago, and someone was suggesting Clinton be shot. You're right that it's detestable. But we're also right that you're not believable. You have the reputation of a racist for a reason.

CosmicPal
04-22-2008, 12:05 PM
How goes it Cosmic? I'm sure you know Freedom of Speech does not cover yelling fire in a crowded theatre, nor does it cover advocating the assasination of the POTUS.

Sorry, I was only being sarcastic.....

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 12:06 PM
Your race baiting is growing tiresome. The kid's skin color is inconsequential, it is his actions that deserve outrage.

Yes, because if he was white I'm sure you'd be calling him a ghetto punk, talking about how he's going to be making the rounds through the prison system, and accusing his mom of living off welfare. Don't be a dumbass. If his race wasn't an issue, you wouldn't have made it one.

I'm not feigning outrage, I'm PISSED that there are parents in this world who would teach an 8 year old to speak that way and to hate.

So who taught you it was ok to preach hate about an 8 year old?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:07 PM
He should get out more if he's never heard a foul-mouthed 8-year old white kid.

If you feel it is acceptable for an 8 year old to speak that way, to parrot hate mongery, to act like a ghetto hard boy, that is your business. By molding him in that path you severely limit his future social, ecucational, and career opportunities.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:07 PM
Sorry, I was only being sarcastic.....

I fingered as much:)

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Somehow I doubt you'd have been PISSED if it were 10 years ago, and someone was suggesting Clinton be shot. You're right that it's detestable. But we're also right that you're not believable. You have the reputation of a racist for a reason.

Somehow you are wrong. Advocating the assasination of the POTUS is a non-negotaible position regardless of who is sitting.
My respect is for the office even if it isn't for the man.

BTW- who is this "we" you speak of? Got a mouse in your pocket?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Yes, because if he was white I'm sure you'd be calling him a ghetto punk, talking about how he's going to be making the rounds through the prison system, and accusing his mom of living off welfare. Don't be a dumbass.

Let it be noted that yet again HOOOLLLLLLMMMMMEEEEEZZZZ
is the first to bring skin color into the conversation.

So speak to the issue there boy, do you or do you not feel what the kid said was wrong?

Otter
04-22-2008, 12:13 PM
Yes, because if he was white I'm sure you'd be calling him a ghetto punk, talking about how he's going to be making the rounds through the prison system, and accusing his mom of living off welfare. Don't be a dumbass. If his race wasn't an issue, you wouldn't have made it one.

You're a ****ing moron. Someone rocked you're world now your the race equivalent of a man hating dyke.

Poor Holmez :deevee:

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Let it be noted that yet again HOOOLLLLLLMMMMMEEEEEZZZZ
is the first to bring skin color into the conversation.

I don't think there's anybody stupid enough on this forum(and that's saying quite a bit) to not see what you were doing. You didn't want to blatantly state the kid was black in your original post, but you made sure everyone knew it.

So speak to the issue there boy, do you or do you not feel what the kid said was wrong?

The words were wrong, but you're the one being a dumbass for directing your "outrage" at the kid when it should be at whoever taught him to say it.

lolololol you called me boy

You're a ****ing moron. Someone rocked you're world now your the race equivalent of a man hating dyke.

Poor Holmez :deevee:

I'm not a world, but I guess I did overestimate the intelligence of some here.

If you didn't see any injecting of race in vp's original post, you are nothing short of legally retarded.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:19 PM
I don't think there's anybody stupid enough on this forum(and that's saying quite a bit) to not see what you were doing. You didn't want to blatantly state the kid was black in your original post, but you made sure everyone knew it.

The words were wrong, but you're the one being a dumbass for directing your "outrage" at the kid when it should be at whoever taught him to say it.

Quit trying to derail every conversation into a race discussion.
Are you afraid of the issues?

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM

I know you're not oblivious to what you were trying to do. You've made a habit of doing it on here.

How come everyone realized the kid was black from your description, despite the fact you didn't state it?

Otter
04-22-2008, 12:24 PM

lolololol you called me boy

Maybe I was overestimating the overall intelligence of some here.

If you didn't see any injecting of race in vp's original post, you are nothing short of legally retarded.

You look for race in any issue that you can then cry as much as possible about the "injustice" that's taken place. Want to know why you dislike like Meme so much?

She's a reflection of you with just different causes and goals.

Which as with her, we can sit here and go around in circles all day but you'll never be able to see past your blinders that there's other sides to the story so I'll digress.

Good luck with that chip on your shoulder.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 12:27 PM
You look for race in any issue that you can then cry as much as possible about the "injustice" that's taken place. Want to know why you dislike like Meme so much?

She's a reflection of you with just different causes and goals.

Which as with her, we can sit here and go around in circles all day but you'll never be able to see past your blinders that there's other sides to the story so I'll digress.

Good luck with that chip on your shoulder.

Are you saying there was nothing racially charged about vp's original post?

Are you saying you didn't think the kid was black after reading it originally?

Are you saying you think VP would've used the same exact language if the kid had been white?

Lemme hear all 3 of those.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 12:30 PM

Are you saying you think VP would've used the same exact language if the kid had been white?

Yet another discussion knocked of the issue by Holmes and his race fixation. Are you afraid to address the issues?
You are amusing. Keep carrying that cross Holmey, maybe some day you can milk some reparations out of the man for all the wrong he has done you.

SNR
04-22-2008, 12:36 PM

Uh huh. Are you only being this peevish because it's vailpass? Somehow I doubt that.

LOOK I CAN DO WHAT YOU'RE DOING! IF THAT WERE A WHITE 8 YEAR OLD GIRL SAYING THAT BUSH SHOULD BE SHOT AND CLINTON NEEDED TO TAKE HIS PLACE, WOULD YOU BE DEFENDING HER THE EXACT SAME WAY!

There's something wrong with the 8 year old. Why can't you just leave it at that?

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 12:39 PM
Yet another discussion knocked of the issue by Holmes and his race fixation. Are you afraid to address the issues?
You are amusing. Keep carrying that cross Holmey, maybe some day you can milk some reparations out of the man for all the wrong he has done you.

The issue was addressed already and frankly there wasn't much to address. Clearly the kid has had bad influences. You used that platform to do one of your race-based rants.

And for about the 458th time, I am white.

There's something wrong with the 8 year old. Why can't you just leave it at that?

Clearly and that should've been the conversation. Vailpass didn't make that the conversation though. He talked about the 'ghetto' system, and how the kid is going to be spending time in prison, and how his mother is living off welfare.

Do you honestly think he'd be saying any of that if it was a white kid?

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 12:49 PM
String him up by his ultra peanuts.

Radar Chief
04-22-2008, 12:53 PM
:rolleyes:

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:09 PM
The issue was addressed already and frankly there wasn't much to address. Clearly the kid has had bad influences. You used that platform to do one of your race-based rants.

Clearly and that should've been the conversation. Vailpass didn't make that the conversation though. He talked about the 'ghetto' system, and how the kid is going to be spending time in prison, and how his mother is living off welfare.

Do you honestly think he'd be saying any of that if it was a white kid?

Could you be any more of a one-track loser? What, did mommy experience jungle fever when you were a kid and now you are hyper sensitive?
Did you want to be Vanilla Ice?
Stop with the racial tirades already dude, they are tired as hell and don't add a thing to the conversation.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:10 PM
String him up by his ultra peanuts.

ROFL

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm PISSED any time anybody publicly advocates the assasination of the POTUS. Aren't you? It is bad enough for an adult to do so, it is many times worse IMO when that adult manipulates a child to perform the immoral and illegal act.

:clap:

We wholeheartedly agree on this.

Please don't take that as cause to reconsider your position. :p

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
:clap:

We absolutely see eye to eye on this.

Please don't take that as cause to reconsider your position. :p

Don't worry AH I'll never abandon the Dark Side.:)

(man I wish it was called something different. Could we get Lucas to re-write it as the whitebread side?)

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Don't worry AH I'll never abandon the Dark Side.:)

(man I wish it was called something different. Could we get Lucas to re-write it as the whitebread side?)

LMAO

The "whitebread" is strong with this one...nah...just doesn't have the same ring.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Could you be any more of a one-track loser? What, did mommy experience jungle fever when you were a kid and now you are hyper sensitive?
Stop with the racial tirades already dude, they are tired as hell and don't add a thing to the conversation.

Are you really oblivious to the fact that your original friggin' post was a racial tirade? Really?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:15 PM
:)LMAO

The "whitebread" is strong with this one...nah...just doesn't have the same ring.

Maybe "Once you start down the path of the Bronconess, forever will it dominate your path"...

You're right. Maybe I could go with 'The Schwartz'? If it's good enough for Mel Brooks..........

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:18 PM
Are you really oblivious to the fact that your original friggin' post was a racial tirade? Really?

Can it Vanilla Ice, your act is tired and done.

Maybe you could get the mods to give you your own forum where you could endlessly rant against the injustice and intolerance that are constantly visited upon your (adopted) people, forever scarring you as you sit in your suburban home watching episodes of Cribs.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 01:19 PM
I can understand why you don't want to address your own words.

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 01:20 PM
:)

You're right. Maybe I could go with 'The Schwartz'? If it's good enough for Mel Brooks..........

Nah...

"Once you start down the path of the Bronconess, forever will it dominate your path"...

The Bronco Creed:

Sportsmanship is a Lie, there is only Cheating.
Through Cheating, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Chop-Blocking
Through Chop-Blocking, I achieve Victory.
Through Victory my Lombardis are tainted.
The Bronconess shall set me free.

:p

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:20 PM
I can understand why you don't want to address your own words.

Haven't I seen you before?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 01:22 PM
Nah...

"Once you start down the path of the Bronconess, forever will it dominate your path"...

The Bronco Creed:

Sportsmanship is a Lie, there is only Cheating.
Through Cheating, I gain Strength.
Through Strength, I gain Chop-Blocking
Through Chop-Blocking, I achieve Victory.
Through Victory my Lombardis are tainted.
The Bronconess shall set me free.

Damn dude that's pretty good. It has a certain element of Dune mixed in with just the right KC jealousy.;)

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Haven't I seen you before?

I don't know, does your hood have holes in it?

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 01:23 PM
Damn dude that's pretty good. It has a certain element of Dune mixed in with just the right KC jealousy.;)

Thanks. It's a paraphrase of the Sith Creed from the game "Knights of the Old Republic".

I'll see if I can come up with a Bene Gesserit "Litany against Broncos". :D

ClevelandBronco
04-22-2008, 01:42 PM

I didn't notice it. Looking back, maybe you saw the word "ghetto" as a code word. I missed it.

No, I didn't until you brought it up.

Maybe he'd have used the word "thug" or "trash" or something, but I can't know his intention.

And now that I look back once again, he did use the word "trash." Does that one sit better with you, HolmeZz?

The only term that I'd use comfortably is "unfortunately misguided."

irishjayhawk
04-22-2008, 01:44 PM

I'm not feigning outrage, I'm PISSED that there are parents in this world who would teach an 8 year old to speak that way and to hate. I'm pissed because these same scumbags video taped this kid and posted it for all the world to see.

I ADAMANTLY disagree. Reason being: the President is still just a citizen. They earn respect, they don't automatically get it.

People say "I'm going to kill you" all the damn time. Even creatively. Saying it about the President is not, in the least, different.

ClevelandBronco
04-22-2008, 01:44 PM

On the other hand, there's ready evidence that HolmeZz is correct.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 01:57 PM
I ADAMANTLY disagree. Reason being: the President is still just a citizen. They earn respect, they don't automatically get it.

People say "I'm going to kill you" all the damn time. Even creatively. Saying it about the President is not, in the least, different.

The Secret Service might beg to differ.

irishjayhawk
04-22-2008, 02:01 PM
The Secret Service might beg to differ.

That's fine, but that also is protected by the First Amendment right. Freedom of Speech. You can say whatever you want. You can call for the head of Bush. That's within your right.

Interesting I'm arguing both sides of the First Amendment in two different threads.

banyon
04-22-2008, 02:06 PM

Except that it's specifically prohibited by federal law.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 871Prev | Next § 871. Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(b) The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20

ClevelandBronco
04-22-2008, 02:08 PM
That's fine, but that also is protected by the First Amendment right. Freedom of Speech. You can say whatever you want. You can call for the head of Bush. That's within your right.

Don't be silly.

Sully
04-22-2008, 02:18 PM
ecucational, and career opportunities.

ROFL

Irony is funny...

On a serious note... this kid should be hung in public, followed by a beheading. He should PAY for his words!!!

Taco John
04-22-2008, 02:33 PM
ROFL

Irony is funny...

On a serious note... this kid should be hung in public, followed by a beheading. He should PAY for his words!!!

ALALALALALALALALALALALALALAH!

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 02:45 PM

WTF is that?

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 02:57 PM

WTF is that?

I believe the term is "Ululating". IIRC, H.G. Wells Martians were big fans of it.

irishjayhawk
04-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Except that it's specifically prohibited by federal law.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 41 > § 871Prev | Next § 871. Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

(b) The terms “President-elect” and “Vice President-elect” as used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the general elections held to determine the electors of President and Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 1 and 2. The phrase “other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President” as used in this section shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections 19 and 20

Hmmm, I wonder why no one is upset about the 1st Amendment there. Oh wait, because everyone assumes the President should be respected.

So, let me ask you this situation. The President does something to his own citizens or puts them in danger in a reckless way and should be removed by force before his term. What exactly can be done?

banyon
04-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Hmmm, I wonder why no one is upset about the 1st Amendment there. Oh wait, because everyone assumes the President should be respected.

So, let me ask you this situation. The President does something to his own citizens or puts them in danger in a reckless way and should be removed by force before his term. What exactly can be done?

legally, He can be impeached and removed from office unless Congress is in on it too, then you'd need a coup d'etat which would be illegal, but that doesn't matter because you are replacing those laws with new ones.

irishjayhawk
04-22-2008, 03:26 PM
legally, He can be impeached and removed from office unless Congress is in on it too, then you'd need a coup d'etat which would be illegal, but that doesn't matter because you are replacing those laws with new ones.

Well, if you cannot call for the death of a president, what exactly is the freedom of speech? Isn't that the point? Calling the government or leader(s) out? Isn't that why it was instituted? (not necessarily always to death, but certainly not limited to "never mentioning death")

Now, if you want to argue that it's for threat analysis purposes, then you've defeated the argument in this thread. An 8 year old? And that's pissing people off?

Either way, this is one of the dumbest outrages ever.

Thig Lyfe
04-22-2008, 03:29 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f312/Tonito44/ThatsRacist.gif

irishjayhawk
04-22-2008, 03:30 PM
God how disturbing. Some 8 year old ghetto punk dropping the f-bomb, saying he needed to sniper the president, kill him dead, and kill anybody who was standing in the way. Said Bush needed to die and Obama needed to take his place.

Also, this is one of the more hateful posts on here. Probably on par with SLAG's rep comment.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 03:50 PM
Also, this is one of the more hateful posts on here. Probably on par with SLAG's rep comment.

I don't know about all that.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:03 PM

Interesting I'm arguing both sides of the First Amendment in two different threads.

You need to study up on Freedom of Speech. You are plain wrong. You can't yell fire in a crowded theatre and you sure as hell can't threaten to assasinate the POTUS. These are things not protected under freedom of speech.
Don't believe me? Walk up to the J. Edgar Hoover bldg. and start yelling you want to assasinate the prez.
Bring a good lawyer.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:07 PM

WTF? Tell me, on your heavy flow days do you drip on your shoes?

banyon
04-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Well, if you cannot call for the death of a president, what exactly is the freedom of speech? Isn't that the point? Calling the government or leader(s) out? Isn't that why it was instituted? (not necessarily always to death, but certainly not limited to "never mentioning death")

Now, if you want to argue that it's for threat analysis purposes, then you've defeated the argument in this thread. An 8 year old? And that's pissing people off?

Either way, this is one of the dumbest outrages ever.

I agree the outrage is dumb, but it is against the law. That doesn't mean we have to enforce the law with a blind eye to the circumstances here.

Speech has limits, recognized for time place and manner restrictions. The Godfather ordering a hit on his rival is technically speech, but it's also criminal conduct and does not enjoy 1st amendment protection.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:12 PM
I agree the outrage is dumb, but it is against the law. That doesn't mean we have to enforce the law with a blind eye to the circumstances here.

Speech has limits, recognized for time place and manner restrictions. The Godfather ordering a hit on his rival is technically speech, but it's also criminal conduct and does not enjoy 1st amendment protection.

It isn't the 8 year old that is pissing people off, it is the adult that stands behind the 8 year old. An adult that would stoop so low as to indoctrinate a kid with those kinds of words and that kind of blind violence.
A cowardly, ignorant adult that should be found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

banyon
04-22-2008, 04:18 PM
It isn't the 8 year old that is pissing people off, it is the adult that stands behind the 8 year old. An adult that would stoop so low as to indoctrinate a kid with those kinds of words and that kind of blind violence.
A cowardly, ignorant adult that should be found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I understand your disdain for the parent, but are you suggesting that they should be charged criminally also? If so, with what?

Taco John
04-22-2008, 04:20 PM
For consideration:

In fact there are no human rights that are separable from property rights. The human right of free speech is simply the property right to hire an assembly hall from the owners, or to own one oneself; the human right of a free press is the property right to buy materials and then print leaflets or books and to sell them to those who are willing to buy. There is no extra "right of free speech" or free press beyond the property rights we can enumerate in any given case. And furthermore, discovering and identifying the property rights involved will resolve any apparent conflicts of rights that may crop up.

Consider, for example, the classic example where liberals generally concede that a person's "right of freedom of speech" must be curbed in the name of the "public interest": Justice Holmes' famous dictum that no one has the right to cry "fire" falsely in a crowded theater. Holmes and his followers have used this illustration again and again to prove the supposed necessity for all rights to be relative and tentative rather than precise and absolute.

But the problem here is not that rights cannot be pushed too far but that the whole case is discussed in terms of a vague and woolly "freedom of speech" rather than in terms of the rights of private property. Suppose we analyze the problem under the aspect of property rights. The fellow who brings on a riot by falsely shouting "fire" in a crowded theater is, necessarily, either the owner of the theater (or the owner's agent) or a paying patron. If he is the owner, then he has committed fraud on his customers. He has taken their money in exchange for a promise to put on a movie or play, and now, instead, he disrupts the show by falsely shouting "fire" and breaking up the performance. He has thus welshed on his contractual obligation, and has thereby stolen the property -- the money -- of his patrons and has violated their property rights.

Suppose, on the other hand, that the shouter is a patron and not the owner. In that case, he is violating the property right of the owner -- as well as of the other guests to their paid-for performance. As a guest, he has gained access to the property on certain terms, including an obligation not to violate the owner's property or to disrupt the performance that the owner is putting on. His malicious act, therefore, violates the property rights of the theater owner and of all the other patrons.

There is no need, therefore, for individual rights to be restricted in the case of the false shouter of "fire." The rights of the individual are still absolute; but they are property rights. The fellow who maliciously cried "fire" in a crowded theater is indeed a criminal, but not because his so-called "right of free speech" must be pragmatically restricted on behalf of the "public good"; he is a criminal because he has clearly and obviously violated the property rights of another person.

-Murray Rothbard
For a New Liberty, Page 52

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:21 PM
I understand your disdain for the parent, but are you suggesting that they should be charged criminally also? If so, with what?

This not my area of expertise.
What is the verbiage for causing a minor to commit a felony?

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 04:26 PM

YouTube has since pulled the video. If this is the direction our contry is heading, letting pieces of shit like this get away with this kind of talk then God help us all.I love all of the code words you threw in there. Well done. Now nobody will think you're a racist.

I don't know about all that.BIG_DADDY defends boyfriend! Film at 11.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 04:36 PM
I love all of the code words you threw in there. Well done. Now nobody will think you're a racist.

BIG_DADDY defends boyfriend! Film at 11.

I'm not the one with sexual orientation issues dude, that would be you. I'm the married dude with the kid, remember?

banyon
04-22-2008, 04:39 PM
This not my area of expertise.
What is the verbiage for causing a minor to commit a felony?

"Contributing to the delinquency of a minor"

(usually reserved for old people at keg parties)

banyon
04-22-2008, 04:53 PM
For consideration:

In fact there are no human rights that are separable from property rights. The human right of free speech is simply the property right to hire an assembly hall from the owners, or to own one oneself; the human right of a free press is the property right to buy materials and then print leaflets or books and to sell them to those who are willing to buy. There is no extra "right of free speech" or free press beyond the property rights we can enumerate in any given case. And furthermore, discovering and identifying the property rights involved will resolve any apparent conflicts of rights that may crop up...
...There is no need, therefore, for individual rights to be restricted in the case of the false shouter of "fire." The rights of the individual are still absolute; but they are property rights. The fellow who maliciously cried "fire" in a crowded theater is indeed a criminal, but not because his so-called "right of free speech" must be pragmatically restricted on behalf of the "public good"; he is a criminal because he has clearly and obviously violated the property rights of another person.

-Murray Rothbard
For a New Liberty, Page 52

That is indeed some nutty stuff from that Misean.

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:54 PM
"Contributing to the delinquency of a minor"

(usually reserved for old people at keg parties)

That covers felony cases?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 04:56 PM
I love all of the code words you threw in there. Well done. Now nobody will think you're a racist.

Oh no the imbalanced dude who wants to cut off his own cockandballs is after me, whatever will I do?
And feel free to limit the phag references to those in your own circle.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 05:02 PM

If he were white then people would have called him worse derogatory insults.

How about retarded white inbred trailertrash.

I think we should be able to label where trash originates without worrying about PC. Even if it's from the now holy ghetto.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Youtube should be ashamed.

It's now a puppet for PC.

I'm sure Oprah talked them out of it.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 05:15 PM
If he were white then people would have called him worse derogatory insults.

How about retarded white inbred trailertrash.

I think we should be able to label where trash originates without worrying about PC. Even if it's from the now holy ghetto.

Be careful where you step dude this is PC Planet. Only here can you be bludgeoned to death for taking a little testosterone and labeled as being a wreckless idiot with no consideration for your health but in that same vein they will fully support their own kid if he wants to cut off his genetalia and take mass amounts of estrogen for a sex change. Go figure.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 05:18 PM

Get on that soapbox and preach.

It's wonderful we have libs like you telling us when we are racist for every valid description.

Your next job is to visit every blog, messageboard and news article that report on crime and educate people on why calling gangmembers as ghetto punks is racist.

Goodluck idiot. ROFL

SNR
04-22-2008, 05:19 PM
That is indeed some nutty stuff from that Misean.Doesn't it arrive at the same conclusion as Holmes? That the freedom of speech to shout "fire" in a theater is wrong because it causes problems for everyone in the theater? Call "problems" whatever you want, but in this case, infringement of property rights works.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:23 PM

Quit being the pussy-shit-bitch that you are, and say what you really mean rather than hiding behind cloaked phrases like "ghetto".

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Youtube should be ashamed.

It's now a puppet for PC.

I'm sure Oprah talked them out of it.

Marlboro/KKK Chief...the voice of reason in DC. Beware of your company, BD.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:25 PM
I'm not the one with sexual orientation issues dude, that would be you. I'm the married dude with the kid, remember?

This displays the true idiocy of ad hominem more than any example ever could.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-22-2008, 05:25 PM

I hate big internet. :cuss:

vailpass
04-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Quit being the pussy-shit-bitch that you are, and say what you really mean rather than hiding behind cloaked phrases like "ghetto".

LMAO Did you just say "pussy-shit-bitch"? LMAO I'm guessing you got your ass kicked pretty regularly as a kid. You may still with talk like that.

Ever notice how the only people that call names on the intertubes are the ones who would never do it to your face? Put your claws in girlfriend.

Exactly what do you suspect I meant by the word "ghetto"?
Would you like me to tell you?
I meant "ghetto".

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:31 PM
LMAO Did you just say "pussy-shit-bitch"? LMAO I'm guessing you got your ass kicked pretty regularly as a kid. You may still with talk like that.

Ever notice how the only people that call names on the intertubes are the ones who would never do it to your face? Put your claws in girlfriend.

Would you like me to tell you?
I meant "ghetto".

It's actually a line from Happy Gilmore, it doesn't surprise me that it's :huh: for you...

So, you calling an 8 year a piece of shit...does that mean you're afraid of an 8 year old, because if so, that's f*cking hilarious.

No, you just threw in "welfare, government cheese, and ghetto", altogether. It was basically like an old "In Living Color" parody sketch, minus the parody.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 05:32 PM

GIven the fact that it was you, I figured you meant "black."

It's actually an interesting phenomenon. You didn't note the color of the kids skin, but I immediately knew you were ranting about a black kid. I don't know that any word specifically tipped it off. I think I was tipped off because of your reputation as a racist, so when I read this, I rolled my eyes and said "here we go with another racist rant by vailpass."

And then what do you know... it turns out the kid *is* black.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM

I don't really know him. Barely remember the name. Personally I think most people are racists in a way I don't think is bad. I would put myself in that category. I married Filipino and will probably adopt out of my race and my nephew is black. The fact that I will talk about differences in race even though they are obvious as the nose on your face would make me a racist though by definition because I made race an issue. This is one of my favorite videos on racism, hits the nail right on the head. GREAT series BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93O9m95CmI

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 05:33 PM
See? You two were made for each other! I'm not the one with sexual orientation issues dude, that would be you. I'm the married dude with the kid, remember?

Oh no the imbalanced dude who wants to cut off his own cockandballs is after me, whatever will I do?
And feel free to limit the phag references to those in your own circle.Embrace your love.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:35 PM
Vailpass, voice of racial reason on CP:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4612517&postcount=7

Once a stupid ****** always a stupid ******

Now, what is 6 letters and is completely blocked out by the filter here :hmmm:

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 05:37 PM
I don't really know him. Barely remember the name. Personally I think most people are racists in a way I don't think is bad. I would put myself in that category. I married Filipino and will probably adopt out of my race and my nephew is black. The fact that I will talk about differences in race even though they are obvious as the nose on your face would make me a racist though by definition because I made race an issue. This is one of my favorite videos on racism, hits the nail right on the head. GREAT series BTW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i93O9m95CmI

I don't think there is anything wrong with talking about race honestly, but when you use it as a form of rhetorical gasoline, as this beef curtain douchebag did, that's when you run into problems.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-22-2008, 05:38 PM
I'll take the Penis Mightier for $1000.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 05:41 PM

Yea he implies homosexuality as a response to my post and you only find insight to reply on my ad hominem. Can't say that's a real shocker buddy.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 05:46 PM
I don't think there is anything wrong with talking about race honestly, but when you use it as a form of rhetorical gasoline, as this beef curtain douchebag did, that's when you run into problems.

I remember saying something on this BB about getting tired of all the rude Chinese assholes out here and ripped on them about their driving. You would have thought I was Adolph Hitler based upon the response. You would also have to be an idiot out here to not know it's a problem.

Donger
04-22-2008, 05:48 PM
I remember saying something on this BB about getting tired of all the rude Chinese assholes out here and ripped on them about their driving. You would have thought I was Adolph Hitler based upon the response. You would also have to be an idiot out here to not know it's a problem.

If you spell his name wrong three times in a row, he comes back to life. Just an FYI.

Donger
04-22-2008, 05:51 PM

How do you know any of the above is accurate?

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 05:54 PM
If you spell his name wrong three times in a row, he comes back to life. Just an FYI.

Must be all those Coors commercials. Thanks for dissecting my post.

Donger
04-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Must be all those Coors commercials. Thanks for dissecting my post.

ROFL Sorry, the history geek in me sometimes comes out.

banyon
04-22-2008, 06:19 PM
Doesn't it arrive at the same conclusion as Holmes? That the freedom of speech to shout "fire" in a theater is wrong because it causes problems for everyone in the theater? Call "problems" whatever you want, but in this case, infringement of property rights works.

Sure it's the same conclusion, but it's from specious premises that applied elsewhere would lead to unacceptable results.

What if I'm a homeless bum and have no property, therefore I have no speech rights? Do property owners (cities and federal and state governments)of what are traditionally considered public forums get to limit speech they don't like because it interferes with their property rights? What property right do someone like the Godfather interfere with when he orders them executed? How about this 8 year old kid? Whose property rights is he interfering with?

The Constitution protects life, liberty and property from being taken without due process of law. They felt it necessary to have a separate Amendment to guarantee freedom of speech. I am going to agree with their analysis on this occasion and not the anti-tax puppets from Austria.

mikey23545
04-22-2008, 06:27 PM

If so, you really missed your calling.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Embrace your love.

Just thinking about that's giving you a stiffy isn't it?..................oh nevermind.

SNR
04-22-2008, 06:38 PM
Sure it's the same conclusion, but it's from specious premises that applied elsewhere would lead to unacceptable results.

What if I'm a homeless bum and have no property, therefore I have no speech rights? Do property owners (cities and federal and state governments)of what are traditionally considered public forums get to limit speech they don't like because it interferes with their property rights? What property right do someone like the Godfather interfere with when he orders them executed? How about this 8 year old kid? Whose property rights is he interfering with?

The Constitution protects life, liberty and property from being taken without due process of law. They felt it necessary to have a separate Amendment to guarantee freedom of speech. I am going to agree with their analysis on this occasion and not the anti-tax puppets from Austria.Regardless of your point, the constitutional amendment to personal free speech DOES exist in this country. I think the guy's point is that THIS is the reason why, because people have a right to private property.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Just thinking about that's giving you a stiffy isn't it?..................oh nevermind.lol wut

"Haha you have no penis," seriously? That's the insult you keep falling back on?

banyon
04-22-2008, 06:48 PM
Regardless of your point, the constitutional amendment to personal free speech DOES exist in this country. I think the guy's point is that THIS is the reason why, because people have a right to private property.

It's my understanding that he's claiming that the other rights are really superfluous and don't exist beyond their use to property owners. It's just a ploy to try to subjugate other, tangible rights to those of property and money. People decrying their property rights has long been used to suppress other people since time immemorial. Slavery, segregation, gender bias, etc.

Take his own example. Imagine that it's not the patron, but the owner who shouts fire, and that all of the patrons are just guests who received free entry that day. Whose property right is he interfering with?

vailpass
04-22-2008, 06:48 PM
It's actually a line from Happy Gilmore, it doesn't surprise me that it's :huh: for you...

So, you calling an 8 year a piece of shit...does that mean you're afraid of an 8 year old, because if so, that's f*cking hilarious.

No, you just threw in "welfare, government cheese, and ghetto", altogether. It was basically like an old "In Living Color" parody sketch, minus the parody.

Movie quotes are only funny when cool people do them.
As for the rest of your rant: shut the **** up you ****** damn ****** and suck my ****** cock.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 06:50 PM

What if I'm a homeless bum and have no property, therefore I have no speech rights?

You seem to lack follow-through in thinking through issues that don't fit neatly into some sort of a socialist package.

If you're a homeless bum, you can't come into my restaurant and tell everybody the food sucks. Your freedom of speech ends at the front door of my property. But on the streets - a public space - you would have freedom of speech as the property is publically owned -- up until the point that your speech becomes a gathering, at which point the government might have something to say about your freedom of speech.

BIG_DADDY
04-22-2008, 06:51 PM
lol wut

"Haha you have no penis," seriously? That's the insult you keep falling back on?.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 06:53 PM
It's my understanding that he's claiming that the other rights are really superfluous and don't exist beyond their use to property owners. It's just a ploy to try to subjugate other, tangible rights to those of property and money. People decrying their property rights has long been used to suppress other people since time immemorial. Slavery, segregation, gender bias, etc.

Take his own example. Imagine that it's not the patron, but the owner who shouts fire, and that all of the patrons are just guests who received free entry that day. Whose property right is he interfering with?

Good grief. Did you even ****ing read the piece? He very clearly answered that.

Unbelievable... Didn't even read it but has every argument in the book for why it's not valid. :rolleyes:

Taco John
04-22-2008, 06:56 PM
First Amendment – Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

However, if I want to, on my private land, I should be able to. Hence, I can estalish a Catholic community, respecting the Catholic church, and rent out apartments to only Catholics... And I can throw them out for saying anti-catholic things - they are on private land, thus their freedom of speech only goes so far as where I choose to draw the line on my property.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 07:06 PM

You forgot to call me a NEONAZI and the ANTICHRIST too.

This is really the only attack that leftist liberals have in their arsenal.

And I will use the word GHETTO more often now thanks to you.

Since you like to throw labels around I think maybe you deserve one too.

From now on your name is GHETTOPUNKLOVER-JENKINS. Enjoy you pussyassbitch.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 07:13 PM

FAKE self righteous sanctimonious assholes begging and whoring for rep from their liberal douchebag friends on the boards.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 07:18 PM
.lolz you work out a lot

see how much i insulted you there

Hydrae
04-22-2008, 07:22 PM

I think the wrong person is being singled out as a racist in this thread. At no point did vailpass say anything that would lead a person to think black unless you think those are the only people living in the ghetto, living on welfare and eating government cheese. If you think that, well I would have to say you are the racist or at least someone with stereotyping issues.

ClevelandBronco
04-22-2008, 07:24 PM

Maybe you don't get it. This isn't academia, and ad hominem is all well and good, you freaking twit.

Hydrae
04-22-2008, 07:26 PM
I was having a discussion just last night about the question of yelling "Fire" in a theatre. I found it interesting when my friend said he did not think there was any problem with doing that in that situation. The problem is not with yelling in the theatre, the problem is getting sued by those who get hurt in the ensuing rush for the doors. The liability is not in the yelling, it is the harm done to others.

Of course he also went on to say that he does not think 9-11 was a terrorist attack. In his opinion, terrorism is an military act against a stonger force (basically guerrilla warfare tactics). 9-11 was simple (bad word here, I know) mass murder.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 07:29 PM
I think the wrong person is being singled out as a racist in this thread. At no point did vailpass say anything that would lead a person to think black unless you think those are the only people living in the ghetto, living on welfare and eating government cheese. If you think that, well I would have to day you are the racist or at least someone with stereotyping issues.Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm actually surprised it took three pages for this defense to be deployed.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 07:36 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eu0O1VNZWeE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eu0O1VNZWeE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
<embed src="about%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:blank" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></object>

alanm
04-22-2008, 08:00 PM

Saying it about the President will get you a visit from the Secret Service every time.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:14 PM
Maybe you don't get it. This isn't academia, and ad hominem is all well and good, you freaking twit.

Spoken like a truly uneducated f*cktard.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 08:34 PM
I think the wrong person is being singled out as a racist in this thread. At no point did vailpass say anything that would lead a person to think black unless you think those are the only people living in the ghetto, living on welfare and eating government cheese. If you think that, well I would have to say you are the racist or at least someone with stereotyping issues.

The stupidity is truly astounding. I give vailpass credit. He knows what he can get away with in the minds of certain people. Tip of the hat to him in that regard.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:35 PM
The stupidity is truly astounding. I give vailpass credit. He knows what he can get away with in the minds of certain people. Tip of the hat to him in that regard.

It's a cowardly response. You don't say the exact word, so you use code words that have connotations that everyone knows, and then you claim that because you didn't use the exact word, it can't be pinned down what you meant.

What is "is", d-bags?

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
I didn't say ******, I said jungle bunny. You're just reading racism into that, which makes YOU the racist!

Hydrae
04-22-2008, 08:49 PM

So you don't think that you jumped to a conclusion based on the words "ghetto" and "welfare" and "government cheese?" Give me a break.

You do realize that the word "ghetto" originally referred to the neighborhoods they kept the Jews in in Venice, right? So this could have been a reference to a Jewish child.

You do know that a decent percentage of people on welfare are not of African decent, correct? I am sure you also realize that all races avail themselves to free cheese at times?

Give me a break. :shake:

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:54 PM
So you don't think that you jumped to a conclusion based on the words "ghetto" and "welfare" and "government cheese?" Give me a break.

You do realize that the word "ghetto" originally referred to the neighborhoods they kept the Jews in in Warsaw, right? So this could have been a reference to a Jewish child.

You do know that a decent percentage of people on welfare are not of African decent, correct? I am sure you also realize that all races avail themselves to free cheese at times?

Give me a break. :shake:

Yes, I'm sure that vailpass was referring to the Kristalnacht.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 08:57 PM
LOL at LIBS. They know how to destroy civility on the boards with their superior morality.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 09:10 PM
LOL at LIBS. They know how to destroy civility on the boards with their superior morality.

Does it get hot wearing this in those sultry summer months, or does the cotton breathe well?

http://hollywoodmoviecostumes.com/images/kkk.jpg

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 09:13 PM

And talking about the kid making the prison rounds. Yes, it was clear what he was doing.

Perhaps you should be asking vailpass why he was making those insinuations about the kid. I'm still not sure why you haven't.

You do realize that the word "ghetto" originally referred to the neighborhoods they kept the Jews in in Warsaw, right?

I'm well aware of where the word originated and I'm also well aware that this isn't 1930s Poland. Even as divorced from reality as you seem to be, I think you realize that too.

So this could have been a reference to a Jewish child.

You'd really have to be a massive f*cking idiot.

Maybe you're just not as familiar with the current context of the word, but the meaning of ghetto today is loaded and direct. It's not even debatable.

You do know that a decent percentage of people on welfare are not of African decent, correct?

Yes, and this is all stuff you might want to be telling vailpass. He was the one trotting out these stereotypes from a little youtube video he watched.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Where's my Adolf hitler image ?? I am so sad. Boo hoo.

That image must scare the hell out of you! LOL.

Which one of these messageboard ghettopunk demagogues are you?

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/20070730jacksharp.jpg

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 09:24 PM
LOVING THE DUMMYCRAT LIBS on the board.

Awesome.

Keep calling everyone Hitler and KKK!

LOL.

go bowe
04-22-2008, 09:26 PM

Interesting I'm arguing both sides of the First Amendment in two different threads.you might want to check out the statue which applies to threats against the president...

title 18, part 1, chapter 41, section 871...

happy hunting...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 09:26 PM
LOVING THE DUMMYCRAT LIBS on the board.

Awesome.

Keep calling everyone Hitler and KKK!

LOL.

Dude, you probably hold the world record for bannings due to racist language. It's not a particularly well-hidden secret.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Dude, you probably hold the world record for bannings due to racist language. It's not a particularly well-hidden secret.

BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

You have mistaken me for someone else. I was never banned for racial comments you douche.

You don't even have your facts straight.

Typical dummycrat demagogue.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 09:40 PM
HERE'S THE VID. Some dumb kid from Africa or Jamaica.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bv10u1Jvw9Is0M6

<object width="448" height="374">

<embed src="about:blank" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="448" height="374"></object>

Dallas Chief
04-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Does it get hot wearing this in those sultry summer months, or does the cotton breathe well?

http://hollywoodmoviecostumes.com/images/kkk.jpg

I was really enjoying the back and forth until this. Bad form, dude. Bad, bad form. I almost always think you are full of it, but thought you were making some valid points in this thread. This makes you look foolish and hypocritical. :shake: Gotta hold the higher ground man...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 10:01 PM
I was really enjoying the back and forth until this. Bad form, dude. Bad, bad form. I almost always think you are full of it, but thought you were making some valid points in this thread. This makes you look foolish and hypocritical. :shake: Gotta hold the higher ground man...

Dude, that guy has had about 10 alts that have gotten banned.

Look up Marlboro Chief, KKK Chief, Skoal Chief, Chief_Marlboro...the list goes on.

I didn't do it because of anything he said in *this* thread. I did it because of what he says in *every* thread.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Here's one of my Marlboro/Chiefman faves:

This skank wasn't worth saving. She smells like trailer park trash to me. A dreg on society. Not to mention, she married as teenager and to some dirty spic convict 13 years older than her.

SNR
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Cute kid. So if I make a pedophile joke what kind of enemies can I expect to make here? Any takers?

Bill Parcells
04-22-2008, 10:17 PM
If so, you really missed your calling.

ROFL

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 10:18 PM
Where's my Adolf hitler image ?? I am so sad.

Hitler?

The most you could ever warrant is Ante Pavelić, and that would take an exceptional post from you.

Keep dreaming big, marlboro chief.

Bill Parcells
04-22-2008, 10:23 PM
Hitler?

The most you could ever warrant is Ante Pavelić, and that would take an exceptional post from you.

What about schicklgruber?

http://www.drybonesproject.com/blog/threesome.jpg

BucEyedPea
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally Posted by banyon

That's it in a nutshell. We must have equal results.
Geez! I think prosecutor immunity creates unacceptable results too.

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
What about schicklgruber?

http://www.drybonesproject.com/blog/threesome.jpg

Nice, but dream as he might, marlboro chief isn't qualified to their Piss Boy.

He'll be along shortly to inform us we are "libural Dims" for mocking his idiocy.... ROFL ROFL ROFL

banyon
04-22-2008, 10:43 PM
That's it in a nutshell. We must have equal results.
Geez! I think prosecutor immunity creates unacceptable results too.

I thought I was on ignore. Can't you stick with anything?

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 10:46 PM

Look up Marlboro Chief, KKK Chief, Skoal Chief, Chief_Marlboro...the list goes on.

I didn't do it because of anything he said in *this* thread. I did it because of what he says in *every* thread.

You still don't get it dumbass.

Demagogue Jenkins has already incriminated me. LOL

I DIDN'T WRITE THAT YOU STUPID FOOL!

banyon
04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
You seem to lack follow-through in thinking through issues that don't fit neatly into some sort of a socialist package.

Great comeback? :rolleyes:

If you're a homeless bum, you can't come into my restaurant and tell everybody the food sucks. Your freedom of speech ends at the front door of my property. But on the streets - a public space - you would have freedom of speech as the property is publically owned -- up until the point that your speech becomes a gathering, at which point the government might have something to say about your freedom of speech.

I agree with everything you say here, free speech has no place on private property if it is unwanted. However, that doesn't entail that the bum's free speech rights on the street DERIVE FROM his property hights (since he has no property) in any way, shape or form.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Hitler?

LOL. Keeping working it.

Dallas Chief
04-22-2008, 10:48 PM

Point taken. I just thought it unneccesary in making your point. It may be something you regret posting later on.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Point taken. I just thought it unneccesary in making your point. It may be something you regret posting later on.

"The best time to kick a man is when he's down"--Curt Hennig

;)

banyon
04-22-2008, 10:53 PM
Good grief. Did you even ****ing read the piece? He very clearly answered that.

Unbelievable... Didn't even read it but has every argument in the book for why it's not valid. :rolleyes:

Good Grief..you sure didn't read my post very carefully did you?

Imagine that it's not the patron, but the owner who shouts fire, and that all of the patrons are just guests who received free entry that day. Whose property right is he interfering with?

Suppose, on the other hand, that the shouter is a patron and not the owner. In that case, he is violating the property right of the owner -- as well as of the other guests to their paid-for performance. As a guest, he has gained access to the property on certain terms, including an obligation not to violate the owner's property or to disrupt the performance that the owner is putting on. His malicious act, therefore, violates the property rights of the theater owner and of all the other patrons.

I specifically altered his example so that they are unpaid guests and therefore have no property rights to be interfered with. READ MORE CAREFULLY next time before you work yourself into an indignant tizzy.

This is all, of course besides the point that I made that there are numerous examples of where people have the right to free expression where property would not enter into it at all.

Bill Parcells
04-22-2008, 10:53 PM
I thought I was on ignore. Can't you stick with anything?

She can't ignore anything.

Adept Havelock
04-22-2008, 10:54 PM

;)

Man? At best, he's Bobo from "Nothing But Trouble".

Dallas Chief
04-22-2008, 10:55 PM

;)

"Lest you be the man that is down..."--Anonymous.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 11:19 PM
I agree with everything you say here, free speech has no place on private property if it is unwanted. However, that doesn't entail that the bum's free speech rights on the street DERIVE FROM his property hights (since he has no property) in any way, shape or form.

Sure he does, if he's on publicly owned land. Up until the point he draws a crowd that is, which at that point, the city exercises on behalf of the public interest and requires the bum to have a permit for his assembly.

In every case, without fail, your free speech rights are derived from the property you are standing on, and the ownership of that property.

banyon
04-22-2008, 11:22 PM
Sure he does, if he's on publicly owned land. Up until the point he draws a crowd that is, which at that point, the city exercises on behalf of the public interest and requires the bum to have a permit for his assembly.

In every case, without fail, your free speech rights are derived from the property you are standing on, and the ownership of that property.

What are his property rights?

Taco John
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
This is all, of course besides the point that I made that there are numerous examples of where people have the right to free expression where property would not enter into it at all.

Are they trying to express themselves in space or something?

Taco John
04-22-2008, 11:24 PM
What are his property rights?

The same as any other citizen on public land. What are your property rights when you go to a public park? You can't plant a tree without permission. But you can sure speak your mind -- you're on public land -- unless there are specific provisions on that land ruling against Free Speech (a product of the modern era (http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/free-speech-zone.jpg)), then you are free to express yourself.

banyon
04-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Heh, I see you dropped your "you didn't read" point without an honest retraction. You're learning well from your mentor. Maybe eventually you won't make any mistakes either. You also managed to totally avoid an explanation of whose property rights would be violated in my altered theater example. There's no genuine discussion to be had here I guess.

For shits and giggles though here's the post I made that you are feigning the obtuse point "are they making them in space?" about.

Also a city or state or federal entity OWNS the public space you are talking about in post #153. And as you surmise in post # 150, if there's no separate guarantee of freedom of speech, then it's up to whoever's in control of the property to decide if they want to allow him to speak or not. There's no PROPERTY-based rationale for compelling the state to do so when a majority in control of the property want him out. It's only freedom of expression that protects speech that the majority don't want.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Heh, I see you dropped your "you didn't read" point without an honest retraction.

I don't think it merited one. Like penchief, the answer is right there in your face, and you fail to do the proper follow-through to come up with it. I'm not going to apologize for your lack of processing ability. Contrary to your belief, I wasn't caught off guard by your silly "he let them in for free" rouse.

You're learning well from your mentor. There's no genuine discussion to be had here I guess.

Mentor?

For shits and giggles though here's the post I made that you are feigning the obtuse point "are they making them in space?" about.

Obtuse point? You mean "correct" point.

Also a city or state or federal entity OWNS the public space you are talking about in post #153. And as you surmise in post # 150, if there's no separate guarantee of freedom of speech, then it's up to whoever's in control of the property to decide if they want to allow him to speak or not. There's no PROPERTY-based rationale for compelling the state to do so when a majority in control of the property want him out. It's only freedom of expression that protects speech that the majority don't want.

Once again... The First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Local governments can and DO make laws, however. (most won't due to the culture of this nation, but in large cities, there is an illusion that these laws *must* be made to keep order.

If you're going to practice free speech, you're always going to be doing it on property that *someone* owns.

BucEyedPea
04-23-2008, 08:09 AM

Here's an example: I had a block party in Boston when I lived in the city and owned a home that had an adjacent city lot which I also owned and rented for parking. I cleared it out for this block party. A friend was campaigning for Joe Kennedy and asked to bring him. I told her he could only come in up to a certain point on the property—but not the stage.

So what does Kennedy do? He barges in heading right for the stage in grabs one of the mics and starts speeching. Pizzed me off. That's a violation of property rights.

I also had a tenant put signs on the outside of her window for a candidate who I hated. I made her take it down. It was my property. They don't have the right to do this on someone else property. I let her keep her stickers on her car though. I figured it was hers even if parked on my property.

BucEyedPea
04-23-2008, 08:12 AM
She can't ignore anything.

It's easier with ignore. But I do see the quotes at times and my log in falls out. At least I'm not pinned down answering his ceaseless demands for briefs and I'm actually getting more work done...even if he isn't. ( while on the taxpayer's dime—a true socialist at heart!) :D

No wonder he hates property rights.

banyon
04-23-2008, 08:17 AM
I don't think it merited one. Like penchief, the answer is right there in your face, and you fail to do the proper follow-through to come up with it. I'm not going to apologize for your lack of processing ability. Contrary to your belief, I wasn't caught off guard by your silly "he let them in for free" rouse.

Yeah, you're starting to not be able to admit a mistake either. Is that something that this neo-anarcho-social darwinist literature suggests will help in your futile fight against the world? There was indeed a failure of "proper follow through" though when you failed to notice that I changed the scenario (intentionally) so that it didn't work for the author's conclusion. You can't admit that? Fine. What is it you think I'm supposed to "follow through on" for my part that I haven't already done? I also note that you still don't address the revised scenario because it won't say what you want it to.

Mentor?

Obtuse point? You mean "correct" point.

No, I meant "obtuse". It was a clearly lazy read and reply to suggest that my post implied that people were excercising rights in outer space when all you had to do was go back to my prior post to see the counter-scenarios I had already raised.

Once again... The First Amendment:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yeah, I'm familiar with the First Amendment and have studied it in quite some detail. We're not debating restrictions on speech, we're debating your author's silly thesis that all rights derive from property rights. You'll note that the Amendment doesn't mention property either, as the founders had enough sense to know that it was a distinct right (as opposed to the specific use of the word "property" in the 5th Amendment). Is it related in SOME cases? Maybe. Does one DERIVE FROM the other? No way.

Local governments can and DO make laws, however. (most won't due to the culture of this nation, but in large cities, there is an illusion that these laws *must* be made to keep order.

Illusion? This is the craziest thing you've managed to spout off in this whole thread. You're saying cities and states don't need laws to keep order?:spock:

If you're going to practice free speech, you're always going to be doing it on property that *someone* owns.

No s***. Of course this doesn't address the point I made at all about what happens if the majority of property owners want to proscribe a certain kind of speech. Rothbard's thesis suggests that they could be excluded.

banyon
04-23-2008, 08:19 AM
It's easier with ignore. But I do see the quotes at times and my log in falls out. At least I'm not pinned down answering his ceaseless demands for briefs and I'm actually getting more work done...even if he isn't. ( while on the taxpayer's dime—a true socialist at heart!) :D

No wonder he hates property rights.

Why do you hate freedom?

How silly.

Taco John
04-23-2008, 09:30 AM
[COLOR="Blue"]Yeah, you're starting to not be able to admit a mistake either.

Good criminy... What are you talking about? You make a mistake and can't come through with the proper follow-through on thought to come up with an answer that's right there in your face, and I'M the one that made a mistake.

How fricken' wierd.

Taco John
04-23-2008, 09:37 AM
Is it related in SOME cases? Maybe. Does one DERIVE FROM the other? No way.

In every case. It's really that simple. If someone wants to excersize freedom of speech, they have to do it using some form of property - a piece of land, a billboard, a printing press, etc.

Your rights to free speech only go so far as the property you are practicing it from permits.

banyon
04-23-2008, 09:54 AM
Good criminy... What are you talking about? You make a mistake and can't come through with the proper follow-through on thought to come up with an answer that's right there in your face, and I'M the one that made a mistake.

How fricken' wierd.

I'll ask again (*sigh*)

WHAT mistake?

WHAT "proper follow through"?

:huh:

banyon
04-23-2008, 09:57 AM
In every case. It's really that simple. If someone wants to excersize freedom of speech, they have to do it using some form of property - a piece of land, a billboard, a printing press, etc.

Your rights to free speech only go so far as the property you are practicing it from permits.

LOL, picking and choosing the few things you have an answer for. Maybe you should read this guy's entire book for yourself instead of the snippet you gleaned from the internet.

Your explanation allows the many to dictate what rights the few excercise (i.e., who is in control of the property), which could not be more contrary to the spirit of the Bill of Rights.

Taco John
04-23-2008, 10:18 AM
LOL, picking and choosing the few things you have an answer for. Maybe you should read this guy's entire book for yourself instead of the snippet you gleaned from the internet.

I have read the entire book. It's also available in MP3 format for anyone interested. (http://mises.org/media.aspx?action=category&ID=87) I don't agree with everything he says, but I agree with his point about free speech and property.

Your explanation allows the many to dictate what rights the few excercise (i.e., who is in control of the property), which could not be more contrary to the spirit of the Bill of Rights.

Ugh. Now you're really sounding like penchief.

You're purposefully being detached from reality, I suspect, because you simply do not want to conceed the point that every time someone tries to excersize free speech, there is property involved. Nothing I'm saying here runs contrary to the bill of rights. With regards to your complain that *my* explination allows the many to dictate what rights the few excersize, then how do you explain free speech zones? No one consulted me. How do you suppose that such things can be enacted without some sort of "proper use of property" claim on behalf of the public? Where does the Bill of Rights come into play there? They are very directly saying "on this piece of property, you can excersize free speech, but on *this* piece of property you will be arrested for it."

banyon
04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Ugh. Now you're really sounding like penchief.

Oh, I get it, some sort of "guilt by association", a very high-road tactic. :rolleyes: The only thing similar here is that you refuse to answer many substantive, simple, and direct questions about your claims. If I sound like penchief it's only with respect to my frustration that you insist on making claims that you then willfully refuse to support and expect that somehow to be persuasive to anyone.

You're purposefully being detached from reality, I suspect, because you simply do not want to conceed the point that every time someone tries to excersize free speech, there is property involved. Nothing I'm saying here runs contrary to the bill of rights. With regards to your complain that *my* explination allows the many to dictate what rights the few excersize, then how do you explain free speech zones? No one consulted me. How do you suppose that such things can be enacted without some sort of "proper use of property" claim on behalf of the public? Where does the Bill of Rights come into play there?

Correct. I am not conceding the point, because the point is far fetched and easily refuted. I have offered numerous counterexamples that you pretend weren't posted. Then you feign here some sort of inability to understand how speech rights of minority viewpoints would be subjugated if it were based on who owned the property only.

As for "free speech zones", it is a compartmentalization that I am not entirely comfortable with, but the rationale behind them is not that it allows property owners to control their property better, it's intended to allow everyone to enjoy their free speech rights in a way that won't disrupt governmental functions. Again, it is an area of overlap, but there are plenty of examples that don't have overlap as well, including the revised theater scenario that you won't address.

vailpass
04-23-2008, 10:46 AM
I can't figure out why Hamassslicker and Homezzzzzzzzzz think I'm using code words.
Yes the kid was black, I saw the video so there was no mystery there.
Yes I said ghetto referring to an area where there is a high concentration of black people.
Yes I said the kid will probably wind up in the prison system. Feel free to check the statistics related to the percentage of black males from inner-city areas that do prison time.

Yes I said welfare momma. Statistics show that a large percentage of inner city mothers are single parents and welfare recipients.

Is that clear enough for you?

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 11:35 AM
I can't figure out why Hamassslicker and Homezzzzzzzzzz think I'm using code words.
Yes the kid was black, I saw the video so there was no mystery there.
Yes I said ghetto referring to an area where there is a high concentration of black people.
Yes I said the kid will probably wind up in the prison system. Feel free to check the statistics related to the percentage of black males from inner-city areas that do prison time.

Yes I said welfare momma. Statistics show that a large percentage of inner city mothers are single parents and welfare recipients.

Is that clear enough for you?You mention statistics, yet seem to have no idea what they mean. Your quote, "Here is yet another product of the ghetto system that we will be supporting in a few years as he winds his way through the prison system, occasionally getting out so he can go back to the tenament and eat some of that government cheese his welfare momma sucks off the system." is written in terms of absolutes, not statistical probabilities. Ergo, you come off as racist/ignorant.

irishjayhawk
04-23-2008, 11:58 AM
I don't see why we cherish the First Amendment so much then. Obviously, there are restrictions but usually when it is a group of people who are involved (fire in a theatre, things like that).

Saying you want to kill someone is a far cry from doing it. Further, saying you want to kill the president is or should be well within your rights. What was the point of the founding fathers putting it in there? They wanted to succeed from the king. They wanted to be able to badmouth the king. They wanted to be able to call for his head on certain things. That was the whole point.

Now, I'm willing to concede if you have an adult that says he's going to get a Desert Eagle or some PG-1 sniper rifle and kill him when he comes into town on the 4th. That's way different than calling for the President's head. Or saying he should be assassinated. Or anything this kid did.

True, the kid did say something about a sniper. But lots of kids like snipers because we've been taught to respect uniform, military positions, and we've been desensitized. Plus, the kid is 8 years old for damn sake.

Essentially, my point is that if you cannot call for the President's head, what the hell was the point of free speech? Why not silence Phelps for doing what he does? Oh, free speech. Why not silence those megachurch heads who call for the downfall of "x" people?

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 12:05 PM
I don't see why we cherish the First Amendment so much then. Obviously, there are restrictions but usually when it is a group of people who are involved (fire in a theatre, things like that).

Saying you want to kill someone is a far cry from doing it. Further, saying you want to kill the president is or should be well within your rights. What was the point of the founding fathers putting it in there? They wanted to succeed from the king. They wanted to be able to badmouth the king. They wanted to be able to call for his head on certain things. That was the whole point.

Now, I'm willing to concede if you have an adult that says he's going to get a Desert Eagle or some PG-1 sniper rifle and kill him when he comes into town on the 4th. That's way different than calling for the President's head. Or saying he should be assassinated. Or anything this kid did.

True, the kid did say something about a sniper. But lots of kids like snipers because we've been taught to respect uniform, military positions, and we've been desensitized. Plus, the kid is 8 years old for damn sake.

Essentially, my point is that if you cannot call for the President's head, what the hell was the point of free speech? Why not silence Phelps for doing what he does? Oh, free speech. Why not silence those megachurch heads who call for the downfall of "x" people?You know the answer: We only want free speech when it's speech with which we agree.

vailpass
04-23-2008, 12:12 PM
You mention statistics, yet seem to have no idea what they mean. Your quote, "Here is yet another product of the ghetto system that we will be supporting in a few years as he winds his way through the prison system, occasionally getting out so he can go back to the tenament and eat some of that government cheese his welfare momma sucks off the system." is written in terms of absolutes, not statistical probabilities. Ergo, you come off as racist/ignorant.

Give it a rest. This is a message board on a football site not my masters thesis. I come here precisely because of the fact that I can say what I want.
You are well aware of the statistics to which I allude and the reality of the situation. If you choose to dress it in PC garb then feel free. You'll get over it when you grow up.
If this is the place you or anyone else come to for factual precision or intellectual accuracy you are sorely misguided.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Give it a rest. This is a message board on a football site not my masters thesis. I come here precisely because of the fact that I can say what I want.
You are well aware of the statistics to which I allude and the reality of the situation. If you choose to dress it in PC garb then feel free. You'll get over it when you grow up.
If this is the place you or anyone else come to for factual precision or intellectual accuracy you are sorely misguided.I don't see the PC garb. The statistics say one thing, you say another. If we aren't to assume some level of factual precision or "intellectual accuracy," what exactly are we to take from your posts?

Taco John
04-23-2008, 12:17 PM
Again, it is an area of overlap, but there are plenty of examples that don't have overlap as well, including the revised theater scenario that you won't address.

Your revised theatre scenario doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a disjointed example that provides absolutely nothing to further conversation. You're trying to say that there is an instance when a property owner does not have free speech on their own property. You're wrong. He absolutely does. That doesn't absolve him of the consequences and damage done to person and property that come from that speech. But he absolutely has the freedom to excersize his free speech rights on his own property.

vailpass
04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
I don't see the PC garb. The statistics say one thing, you say another. If we aren't to assume some level of factual precision or "intellectual accuracy," what exactly are we to take from your posts?

You needn't take anything from my posts; I'm not asking you to do so.
As to innacurate statistics, to what do you specifically refer?

Taco John
04-23-2008, 12:26 PM
You're purposefully being detached from reality, I suspect, because you simply do not want to conceed the point that every time someone tries to excersize free speech, there is property involved.

Correct. I am not conceding the point, because the point is far fetched and easily refuted.

Then why haven't you been able to refute it? You simply cannot refute this point no matter how much you say you can (but subsequently fail to): every time someone tries to excersize free speech, there is property involved.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I don't see the PC garb.

Then you are completely blind or retarded or both. I am not going to pretend to know vailpass's past regarding racism. All I know is I have never in my life been refered to as a racist until I came here and it happens all the time if I don't walk the PC line. Never mind the fact that I married out of race. Never mind the fact that my kid has Filipino blood. Never mind the fact that my nephew is all black or the fact that I hang with Brazilians all the time. None of that matters. You said Chinese are terrible drivers you *****ING RACIST. That's been my experience here. I could go on all day about CP's PC climate or the fact that you cannot reference anything to race without getting bludgeoned to death around here but you don't see it. Yea OK PC monkey.

irishjayhawk
04-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Then you are completely blind or retarded or both. I am not going to pretend to know vailpass's past regarding racism. All I know is I have never in my life been refered to as a racist until I came here and it happens all the time if I don't walk the PC line. Never mind the fact that I married out of race. Never mind the fact that my kid has Filipino blood. Never mind the fact that my nephew is all black or the fact that I hang with Brazilians all the time. None of that matters. You said Chinese are terrible drivers you *****ING RACIST. That's been my experience here. I could go on all day about CP's PC climate or the fact that you cannot reference anything to race without getting bludgeoned to death around here but you don't see it. Yea OK PC monkey.

I'm not calling vailpass a racist but I will call his post one of the most judgmental, stereotype filled, rants I've read on here in a little while. I'd say SLAG's rep comment beats it out recently, but this post is still up there.

vailpass
04-23-2008, 12:39 PM
I'm not calling vailpass a racist but I will call his post one of the most judgmental, stereotype filled, rants I've read on here in a little while. I'd say SLAG's rep comment beats it out recently, but this post is still up there.

Did I bruise your pussy? :D

What exactly is this quote you keep comparing to my post?

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 12:40 PM

Stereotypical I would agree. That's an accurate take. Judgemental, who isn't? We come into this world judging just as we are born. I have no idea what SLAG posted but it must have bothered you alot seeing as you keep bringing it up.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 01:17 PM
Then you are completely blind or retarded or both. I am not going to pretend to know vailpass's past regarding racism. All I know is I have never in my life been refered to as a racist until I came here and it happens all the time if I don't walk the PC line. Never mind the fact that I married out of race. Never mind the fact that my kid has Filipino blood. Never mind the fact that my nephew is all black or the fact that I hang with Brazilians all the time. None of that matters. You said Chinese are terrible drivers you *****ING RACIST. That's been my experience here. I could go on all day about CP's PC climate or the fact that you cannot reference anything to race without getting bludgeoned to death around here but you don't see it. Yea OK PC monkey.I appreciate the irony of your insults, but I think your post is misplaced. He was referring to my post as being PC, when there was nothing PC about it at all. Wonderful rant, but not really relevant.

alanm
04-23-2008, 01:27 PM

Essentially, my point is that if you cannot call for the President's head, what the hell was the point of free speech? Why not silence Phelps for doing what he does? Oh, free speech. Why not silence those megachurch heads who call for the downfall of "x" people?
OK IJH let's see you test that theory about threatening the President.
I'll even donate the soap box so you can stand on the corner of your choice.
Oh and when they drag your ass away don't forget to mention that the Secret Service is violating your 1st Amendment rights. ROFL

Sully
04-23-2008, 01:33 PM
Why doesn't someone just ask Vailpass... yes or no... whether he is a racist?

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 01:34 PM

I kind of wondered that myself

Radar Chief
04-23-2008, 01:50 PM

What?! :eek: And miss out on all the finger pointing and name calling?! :shake:
What are you, new here or something? ;)

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 01:57 PM
Vailpass, are you now or have you ever been a racist?

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 02:06 PM

Sounds like HumusJenker ,Ultrapeanut and Bigdaddy are ultrasensitive censoring blacks.

Do you pc lib dummycrats think we should ban Vail for posting information about a GHETTOPUNKASS who threatened the presidents life? :#

Brock
04-23-2008, 02:08 PM

Who isn't?

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 02:35 PM
I appreciate the irony of your insults, but I think your post is misplaced. He was referring to my post as being PC, when there was nothing PC about it at all. Wonderful rant, but not really relevant.

Who are you kidding your'e the king of PC thought. When in your history have you ever put yourself out there and not sided with the status quo?

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 02:44 PM
Who are you kidding your'e the king of PC thought. When in your history have you ever put yourself out there and not sided with the status quo?Good Lord, you know my thoughts now? I have no idea what the status quo is regarding PC behavior, so perhaps I am or am not PC. However, PC had nothing to do with my post. I would encourage you to read it again before getting your panties any further bunched.

I am curious, though. Does your post imply that I need to demean someone due to their religious beliefs, skin color, etc. to be anti-PC?

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 02:46 PM
I don't see the PC garb. The statistics say one thing, you say another. If we aren't to assume some level of factual precision or "intellectual accuracy," what exactly are we to take from your posts?

Show your stats.

Disproportional high level of blacks are in our prisons. Most are not from the suburbs but the innercity ghetto. :eek:

Duck Dog
04-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Wow liberal whites feigning outrage and calling other whites racists. Same shit, different day.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 02:53 PM
Show your stats.

Disproportional high level of blacks are in our prisons. Most are not from the suburbs but the innercity ghetto. :eek:Let me throw in some un-PC wording for Big Whiney here: What kind of stupid equates "disproportional [sic] high level" with certainty?

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 02:57 PM
Good Lord, you know my thoughts now? I have no idea what the status quo is regarding PC behavior, so perhaps I am or am not PC. However, PC had nothing to do with my post. I would encourage you to read it again before getting your panties any further bunched.

I am curious, though. Does your post imply that I need to demean someone due to their religious beliefs, skin color, etc. to be anti-PC?

My post implies that you like to throw gernades from the safety of your PC bunker surrounded by all your PC buddies and you never leave the perceived safety of that bunker. I'll ask again, when have you ever put yourself out there?

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 03:05 PM
My post implies that you like to throw gernades from the safety of your PC bunker surrounded by all your PC buddies and you never leave the perceived safety of that bunker. I'll ask again, when have you ever put yourself out there?Once again, define "out there." Do you need evidence that I belittle folks or what is it that you are looking for?

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Once again, define "out there." Do you need evidence that I belittle folks or what is it that you are looking for?

Expressing an opinion that does not align itself with PC America.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 03:11 PM
You know what I am talking about too. Now you are just going to try and needle me, play dumb and post ridiculous examples of what you are going to pretend to perceive as as the meaning of my post.

Hydrae
Oh and when they drag your ass away don't forget to mention that the Secret Service is violating your 1st Amendment rights. ROFL

Are you familiar with this rap song by chance? This was released in 1992 while the first Bush was running for reelection. I am not aware of anyone being arrested for these threats to kill the president. :shrug:

"Ooooh look, it's the president! Hey Mr. President!"

"Okay, there he go. Easy, easy, don't lose sight, wait

Two, three and...NOW!"

*gunshots, screaming*

Here I go, an angry brother finna make his move (P Dog)

But can I buck him in the city so I never lose? (P Dog)

See I'm a get him the crowd with a couple heavies (P Dog)

And lay the barrel to the ground, hold the gat steady (P Dog)

And now I'm ready for my adversary, talk is cheap (P Dog)

I'm looking for a way to make a plan and keep it neat (P Dog)

And check it out and make around and pick a rooftop (P Dog)

And get a spot where the view's hot, set up shop (P Dog)

Cause all I wanna see is mother****ing brains hanging (P Dog)

Another level when it's me and Devils gangbanging (P Dog)

So don't be telling me to get the nine, violent spirit (P Dog)

Cause when I'm violent is the only time the devils hear it (P Dog)

Rat-tat-tat goes the gat to his devil's face (P Dog)

I hope he think about how he done us when he lay to waste (P Dog)

And get the feeling of the peeling from the other side

>From guns given to my people from my own kind (P Dog)

So get with Ollie cause I'm probably fin to make you mad (P Dog)

I'm steady waiting for the day I get to see his ass (P Dog)

And give him two from the barrel of a black guerrilla (P Dog)

And that's real from the mother****ing Bush Killa

*laughing* "I understand that time is running out"

Now who is able to make war with the beast?

It starts with "P"

Trumpets sound when I push the program

And set my sight on a serpent man

Swinging the sword of the righteous

Make devils drop and they just can't spite this

Genocide and the minds of men make

Brothers like me fill up with hate

I smell a skunk in the air

Cause your program still ain't fair

So who you wanna blame for the Hate That Hate Made?

When P let off and pigs get sprayed

Y'all wanna kill off the black man?

But I know your master plan

So we'll see who stops the black guerrilla

P Dog the Bush Killa

It's P Dog the Bush Killa

Tolerance is getting thinner

Cause Iraq never called me "******"

So what I wanna go off and fight a war for?

You best believe I got your draft card

So bad to hate somebody else

But much worse to hate yourself

Victim to the mentacide of the double-wide

Most black folks be made to die

Keeping 'em on and on

Keeping ya on and on

Now my brother down south said "**** the Police"

I'm saying "No Justice, No Peace"

So why'd you stick 'em like that?

Cause everybody want to get the black

But we'll see who stop the black guerrilla

P Dog the Bush Killa

"He's been shot!""The president is dead"

Yeah, it's P Dog the Bush Killa

"Nodbody move, just stay where you are"

So where's he at?

I just might wait for his mother****ing ass on a rooftop next tour

Bucking stone cause I'm known to play for keeps

Lay low to the flow and keep it neat

And send his ass home belly up

Should've listened to the facts that the black's been telling ya

It's no suprise that a brother's got wise

Now rat-tat-tat-tat, it's an eye for an eye

Now I'm in it, got to die before we see

That mother****ers don't give a damn for you or me

So wear a vest on your chest and the rest stand still

For P Dog the Bush Killa

Pitt Gorilla
Expressing an opinion that does not align itself with PC America.What are PC America's opinions?

I'm pretty sure my opinions don't align well with many individuals, let alone groups of individuals, so I think it's highly probable that you'll end up being wrong.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
You know what I am talking about too. Now you are just going to try and needle me, play dumb and post ridiculous examples of what you are going to pretend to perceive as as the meaning of my post.Yeah, trying to figure out what the f*ck you are talking about is somehow "playing dumb." You are using terms from your perspective that I don't have a handle on. To provide answers to you, it is helpful to understand your perspective.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah, trying to figure out what the f*ck you are talking about is somehow "playing dumb." You are using terms from your perspective that I don't have a handle on. To provide answers to you, it is helpful to understand your perspective.

I'm not playing this game with you. Tell you what moving forward I will point out every time I see you jump on the PC bandwagon like you did here.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 03:19 PM
Let me throw in some un-PC wording for Big Whiney here: What kind of stupid equates "disproportional [sic] high level" with certainty?

You said his stats were incorrect. I am waiting.

Do you not deal in facts or just insults and guesses?

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 03:29 PM
I'm not playing this game with you. Tell you what moving forward I will point out every time I see you jump on the PC bandwagon like you did here.Can you not read? My post was about mathematical/logical accuracy. Would you care to kindly explain what is inherently PC about logic?

I understand your need to lump folks into groups, but, in this case, your comprehension skills appear to have failed you.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 03:31 PM
You said his stats were incorrect. I am waiting.

Do you not deal in facts or just insults and guesses?Really? I can't find one place where I stated that his "stats were incorrect." Not one. Do you not deal is facts or just insults and guesses?

Edit: Actually, the opposite is true. I assumed that his stats WERE correct. Good Lord, read the posts.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 03:40 PM
Can you not read? My post was about mathematical/logical accuracy. Would you care to kindly explain what is inherently PC about logic?

I understand your need to lump folks into groups, but, in this case, your comprehension skills appear to have failed you.

First of all let me say that Vailpass may be David Duke for all I know. That being said I didn't think he deserved the pile on that he received based upon that post alone. You always step into these situations where this PC pile on is taking place and join in. I'm not going to go back and show you how many times you have done it I have just observed it over a period of time. I will be glad to point it out to you moving forward. This is business as usual for you.

Pitt Gorilla
04-23-2008, 03:43 PM
First of all let me say that Vailpass may be David Duke for all I know. That being said I didn't think he deserved the pile on that he received based upon that post alone. You always step into these situations where this PC pile on is taking place and join in. I'm not going to go back and show you how many times you have done it I have just observed it over a period of time. I will be glad to point it out to you moving forward. This is business as usual for you.I'm a mathematician. When mathematical errors are made, I tend to point them out. If that's a PC stance, you certainly "got me." Thank goodness BD was there to step in and help out his bro.

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 04:01 PM
My post implies that you like to throw gernades from the safety of your PC bunker surrounded by all your PC buddies and you never leave the perceived safety of that bunker. I'll ask again, when have you ever put yourself out there?You whine FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more about "PC America" or the "PC Nazis" or what the **** ever term you use on a given day than anyone on this or any other forum, even WeArePCandProud.org, has ever complained about someone being politically incorrect. Anyone who calls someone out for being a racist douche is "PC" according to your ludicrous worldview. You put no thought into what the term actually means, you just like to throw it out there as an insult without any concern for how retarded it makes you look.

Vailpass doesn't get shit for being "non-PC," he gets shit for being an ignorant prick who also happens to enjoy being racist every now and then.

banyon
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Your revised theatre scenario doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It's a disjointed example that provides absolutely nothing to further conversation. You're trying to say that there is an instance when a property owner does not have free speech on their own property. You're wrong. He absolutely does. That doesn't absolve him of the consequences and damage done to person and property that come from that speech. But he absolutely has the freedom to excersize his free speech rights on his own property.

Absolutely that freedom of speech on your own property isn't absolute. More importantly, the part in red is patently false, as he would not be interfering with any of his free patron's property rights. Tell you what, we can try a little experiment, why don't you buy some land here in Dodge City. I'll wear a wire with the KBI/FBI listening in, and you invite me over to your new property. Then make a threat to kill me and we'll see if your freedom of speech on your own property is absolute.

banyon
04-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Then why haven't you been able to refute it? You simply cannot refute this point no matter how much you say you can (but subsequently fail to): every time someone tries to excersize free speech, there is property involved.

Your piecemeal response notwithstanding, i have offered plenty of counterexamples that you just refuse to acknowledge or address. It's pretty difficult to argue with someone when they pretend at random that parts of the conversation didn't occur.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
You whine FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more about "PC America" or the "PC Nazis" or what the **** ever term you use on a given day than anyone on this or any other forum, even WeArePCandProud.org, has ever complained about someone being politically incorrect. Anyone who calls someone out for being a racist douche is "PC" according to your ludicrous worldview. You put no thought into what the term actually means, you just like to throw it out there as an insult without any concern for how retarded it makes you look.

Vailpass doesn't get shit for being "non-PC," he gets shit for being an ignorant prick who also happens to enjoy being racist every now and then.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 04:45 PM
You mention statistics, yet seem to have no idea what they mean. Your quote, "Here is yet another product of the ghetto system that we will be supporting in a few years as he winds his way through the prison system, occasionally getting out so he can go back to the tenament and eat some of that government cheese his welfare momma sucks off the system." is written in terms of absolutes, not statistical probabilities. Ergo, you come off as racist/ignorant.

Well mr mathematician if you watched the video you could see all the examples of a good kid with a brilliant mind. I give him a good percentage that he visits the bighouse someday if his dumb parents keeps teaching him to hate whites and america.(if he's from the usa).

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 04:50 PM
.HAHA I'M TRANSGENDERED

THAT'S A HILARIOUS RESPONSE EVEN AFTER FIFTY-THOUSAND PREVIOUS REMARKS ABOUT THAT AND IT TOTALLY SHIFTS ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR MENTAL SHORTCOMINGS

Hydrae
04-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Absolutely that freedom of speech on your own property isn't absolute. More importantly, the part in red is patently false, as he would not be interfering with any of his free patron's property rights. Tell you what, we can try a little experiment, why don't you buy some land here in Dodge City. I'll wear a wire with the KBI/FBI listening in, and you invite me over to your new property. Then make a threat to kill me and we'll see if your freedom of speech on your own property is absolute.

Kind of cute story from my son's school today. A couple of kids were overheard making some comment about wanting to kill someone (this is 7th grade) and my son chimed in, "Yeah, Kellen." Kellen is his 16 year old brother and he was actually joking.

This came to my attention when my wife told about the phone call from the principal about this since someone turned them all in for what was being said. Since it was a tongue-in-cheek comment about his brother, my youngest didn't get in trouble other than talking to the principal and having his parents called. Thought it was intesting timing though in light of this discussion.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM
You whine FAR FAR FAR more about "PC America" or the "PC Nazis" or what the **** ever term you use on a given day than anyone on this or any other forum, even WeArePCandProud.org, has ever complained about someone being politically incorrect. Anyone who calls someone out for being a racist douche is "PC" according to your ludicrous worldview. You put no thought into what the term actually means, you just like to throw it out there as an insult without any concern for how retarded it makes you look.

It's all in your perspective. You're probably black so you're probably extra sensitive to anyone even calling out a 'dumb black kid' for what he is.

Your ears only hear 'black ghetto' which you construe with KKK.

All in your POV.

I see nothing wrong with what he said. We can go on and on.

Do you all know now that BLACK is now deemed impolitically correct.

Can you all imagine Blacks especially the hotheaded innercity thug types who are going to beat the sh*t out of people for saying the term 'black' now.

Good times we are going to have! Keeping putting social barriers on speech and see where this gets people : Maybe it will even kickoff a war.

banyon
04-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Kind of cute story from my son's school today. A couple of kids were overheard making some comment about wanting to kill someone (this is 7th grade) and my son chimed in, "Yeah, Kellen." Kellen is his 16 year old brother and he was actually joking.

This came to my attention when my wife told about the phone call from the principal about this since someone turned them all in for what was being said. Since it was a tongue-in-cheek comment about his brother, my youngest didn't get in trouble other than talking to the principal and having his parents called. Thought it was intesting timing though in light of this discussion.

Unfortunately the pendulum has swung back the other way and people feel like they have to assume that every such statement may be serious thanks to the multiple loonies in recent years shooting up their schoolmates.

We had a kid last week who was in 4th grade and brought a knife and threatened to kill lots of people at the middle school. Hard to handle.

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
I see nothing wrong with what he said.This is pretty much the most damning statement anyone has ever made about vailpass.

Can you all imagine Blacks especially the hotheaded innercity thug types who are going to beat the sh*t out of people for saying the term 'black' now. Listen, you don't have to be afraid of the large black men when you're buying whatever the hell it is you're on. They just want your money. Be polite, pay the gentlemen, smile, and leave.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 05:11 PM
HAHA I'M TRANSGENDERED

THAT'S A HILARIOUS RESPONSE EVEN AFTER FIFTY-THOUSAND PREVIOUS REMARKS ABOUT THAT AND IT TOTALLY SHIFTS ATTENTION AWAY FROM YOUR MENTAL SHORTCOMINGS

I just have a hard time taking you seriously dude. I'm sure I am not the only one.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 05:14 PM
Listen, you don't have to be afraid of the large black men when you're buying whatever the hell it is you're on. They just want your money. Be polite, pay the gentlemen, smile, and leave.

I see you have a lot of experience in this area. Do they laugh at you?

irishjayhawk
04-23-2008, 05:22 PM

I am not saying it isn't illegal now. Many people have pointed that out. Yet you continue to miss my point. And even the post you quote, you missed the point.

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 05:31 PM
http://i25.tinypic.com/34g4i7a.jpg

I just have a hard time taking you seriously dude. I'm sure I am not the only one.ME TARZAN YOU TRANNY

ME THINK YOU STRANGE

I see you have a lot of experience in this area. Do they laugh at you?I am "down with it," as the youths say. I'm certainly no "square."

Donger
04-23-2008, 05:33 PM
BD, have you ever had sexual contact with a another man?

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 05:34 PM
BD, have you ever had sexual contact with a another man?<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jettio
04-23-2008, 05:35 PM
I have not seen the video, but I think it is pretty clear that No Child Left Behind has not done anything to make sure that kids are taught the Lines of Succession for the Presidency in the event of death to the office holder.

If this kid knew anything about Dick Cheney, he would likely change his tune.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 05:57 PM
BD, have you ever had sexual contact with a another man?

I'm not sure where you and your fruitcake friend are going with this but I'm not skipping there with you.

Donger
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm not sure where you and your fruitcake friend are going with this but I'm not skipping there with you.

It was a simple question.

Donger
04-23-2008, 05:59 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That was disturbing.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 06:04 PM
That was disturbing.

You're the one that wants to take it there.

Donger
04-23-2008, 06:06 PM
You're the one that wants to take it there.

If that's the truth, so be it.

DenverChief
04-23-2008, 06:09 PM
HAHA I'M TRANSGENDERED

LMAO

http://img.tfd.com/wn/97/68B24-alcoholic.gif

Taco John
04-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I have to say... The tag system has brought a lot of unexpected comedy to this place. ROFL

DenverChief
04-23-2008, 06:18 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sqv8UJc72SU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

LMAO

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

banyon
04-23-2008, 06:20 PM
I have to say... The tag system has brought a lot of unexpected comedy to this place. ROFL

Check the smoking thread, I think it set a record.

DenverChief
04-23-2008, 06:32 PM
http://awallens.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/alcoholic.jpg

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 06:35 PM
LMAO

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HTN6Du3MCgI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Oh happy happy joy joy, look who just arrived.

DenverChief
04-23-2008, 06:37 PM
http://www.medstudents.com.br/image/gastro/gynecoma.jpg

Gynecomastia due to alcoholic cirrhosis - A 32 year old male patient with normal secondary sex characteristics, no testicular mass, no hystory of drug ingestion, no other endocrine abnormalities and a normal neurological examination. Nevertheless, he had a history of more than 15 years of large amounts of alcohol intake and a liver biopsy confirm alcoholic cirrhosis (Laennec's Cirrhosis).

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
I have not seen the video, but I think it is pretty clear that No Child Left Behind has not done anything to make sure that kids are taught the Lines of Succession for the Presidency in the event of death to the office holder.

If this kid knew anything about Dick Cheney, he would likely change his tune.

Here's the video.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh1bv10u1Jvw9Is0M6

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 06:44 PM
http://www.medstudents.com.br/image/gastro/gynecoma.jpg

Must suck to have to resort to posting something that has no basis in reality.

Adept Havelock
04-23-2008, 07:29 PM

Yep. I'm a big fan. Some are comedy pyrite, but others... LMAO

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh happy happy joy joy, look who just arrived.THE GAY GUY IS GAY

THAT'S COMEDY GOLD

BIG_DADDY
04-24-2008, 11:15 AM
THE GAY GUY IS GAY

THAT'S COMEDY GOLD

Surprised to see you appreciate it so much. BTW, IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LOUDLY YOU SHOUT I STILL CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY.

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Here's a song about Night Man breaking into your house and raping you.

It's just two men sharing the night
It might seem wrong but it's just right
It's just two men sharing each other
It's just two men like lovin' brothers
One on top and one on bottom
One inside and one is out
One is screamin' he's so happy
The other is screamin' a passionate shout
It's the Night Man
The feelin' so wrong and right man
The feelin' so wrong and right man
I can't fight you man
When you come inside me
And pin me down with your strong hands
And I become the Niiiiight
The passionate, passionate NIGHT MAN!

vailpass
04-25-2008, 10:34 AM

Am I racist?

I believe that as a group different cultures and races have behaviors and tendencies that are more prevalent within their group. The reasons for this are many. Societal, familial, geographical factors all play a part.

I believe those who deny that these tendencies and traits exist are being intellectualy dishonest.

I believe these behaviors play a part in making us who and what we are. It is right and good to have positive traits and behaviors that are special to a people.

I believe it is right to acknowledge the differences between us, to own them whether they are good, bad, or neither.

I believe it is right to be able to make jokes about each other's traits. To be able to laugh at each other as well as ourselves.

I don't believe you can identify an individual strictly by their skin color, race, or country of origin. I do believe that in certain cases racial profiling is right, indeed it is the smart thing to do.

I believe you should be judged on your actions regardless of your color or creed.
I believe you should expect to suffer the consequences of your actions regardless of color or creed.

I believe every human being is unique and created equal; each life is equally sacred.

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2008, 03:14 PM
So you're a racist.

vailpass
04-25-2008, 04:28 PM
So you're a racist.

It puts the lotion in the basket.
It does this whenever its told.

Why hasn't it killed itself yet?

Ultra Peanut
04-25-2008, 05:25 PM
It puts the lotion in the basket.
It does this whenever its told.

Why hasn't it killed itself yet?That's a totally reasonable response. . .

FOR A RACIST!

Otter
04-26-2008, 07:39 AM
I'm not getting into this pissing match so I'm editing my post.

To much self-righteous, PC bullshit for and I don't want in it. Learn to walk away or knock their teeth out if you're insulted.

This is masturbation.

Sully
04-26-2008, 07:54 AM
Am I racist?

I believe that as a group different cultures and races have behaviors and tendencies that are more prevalent within their group. The reasons for this are many. Societal, familial, geographical factors all play a part.

I believe those who deny that these tendencies and traits exist are being intellectualy dishonest.

I believe these behaviors play a part in making us who and what we are. It is right and good to have positive traits and behaviors that are special to a people.

I believe it is right to acknowledge the differences between us, to own them whether they are good, bad, or neither.

I believe it is right to be able to make jokes about each other's traits. To be able to laugh at each other as well as ourselves.

I don't believe you can identify an individual strictly by their skin color, race, or country of origin. I do believe that in certain cases racial profiling is right, indeed it is the smart thing to do.

I believe you should be judged on your actions regardless of your color or creed.
I believe you should expect to suffer the consequences of your actions regardless of color or creed.

I believe every human being is unique and created equal; each life is equally sacred.

That's a lot of words for a yes or no question.
You could've saved yourself some time and just said, "Yes."

vailpass
04-26-2008, 02:28 PM
All you PC homos can suck my cock. The minority does not rule the majority no matter how hard you try.

Ultra Peanut
04-26-2008, 03:12 PM
All you PC homos can suck my cock. The minority does not rule the majority no matter how hard you try.wut

Bowser
04-26-2008, 04:15 PM
All you PC homos can suck my cock. The minority does not rule the majority no matter how hard you try.

Ryan Clady! Hahahaha!!

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-26-2008, 06:12 PM
That's a totally reasonable response. . .

FOR A RACIST!

Are you black?

If he doesn't like blacks then what are you going to do about it?

Ultra Peanut
04-27-2008, 06:19 AM
Hey Otter, the next time you try to send a rep calling me a dipshit you might want to make sure you select the right button. Otherwise, you might, y'know, "make yourself look like a dipshit."