PDA

View Full Version : Elections ***Official Pennsylvania Primary Thread***

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 07:21 PM
Should be interstin'

SBK
04-22-2008, 07:25 PM
Here's to a big Hillary win and a few more months in in-fighting!

patteeu
04-22-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm about ready to see Hillary taken out at the knees by thuggish Obama superdelegates under the banner of uniting the party.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:06 PM
UMAGA WIN PENNSYLVANIA
UMAGA EAT PENNSYLVANIA
UMAGA REPAIR AMERICA IMAGE ABROAD

http://i29.tinypic.com/2dk08dd.jpg

recxjake
04-22-2008, 08:14 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL Thank you Hillary!

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:15 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL Thank you Hillary!

:spock:

Seriously dude. No one expected Obama to win, and when she eeks out a 5 point victory and picks up 10-12 delegates, she's only in a deeper hole than she was before.

You can hope and hope for her all you want, but you might as well shit in your hand...or you could just scoop out the contents of your skull, same difference.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 08:18 PM

Seriously dude. No one expected Obama to win, and when she eeks out a 5 point victory and picks up 10-12 delegates, she's only in a deeper hole than she was before.

You can hope and hope for her all you want, but you might as well shit in your hand...or you could just scoop out the contents of your skull, same difference.

Who got out spent 3 to 1?

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:19 PM
Looks like Baaarack can't seal the deal....

WITH HIS OWN PARTY. :clap:

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:21 PM
Who got out spent 3 to 1?

Dude, she had a 25 point lead in that state 6 weeks ago. You're an idiot.

What I find interesting is the fact that CNN is calling this despite the fact that the cities are always last to report and will tilt heavily towards Obama. Clinton will probably still win, but this is presumptuous.

Oh well, let the Republicans and Cuntocrats like meme celebrate.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 08:23 PM

What I find interesting is the fact that CNN is calling this despite the fact that the cities are always last to report and will tilt heavily towards Obama. Clinton will probably still win, but this is presumptuous.

Oh well, let the Republicans and **ntocrats like meme celebrate.

Dude...as you like to say....

Tonight proved one thing... Obama isn't the consensus candidate... he can spend all he wants, but can still lose... and he can't win in the big blue states.

Let the chaos continue!

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:27 PM
Dude...as you like to say....

Tonight proved one thing... Obama isn't the consensus candidate... he can spend all he wants, but can still lose... and he can't win in the big blue states.

Let the chaos continue!

Yeah, Obama is going to lose California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and New York in the GE.

I realize that you're a mouth-breather who has to be fed his 'intellect', but do you have any idea how vapid this line of thinking is?

"McCain can't win conservatives"

How'd that turn out for him??

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:31 PM

WITH HIS OWN PARTY. :clap:You ignorant shit. Anything less than a 15+ point win, in a state where she holds every advantage, essentially closes the door on any hope Hillary might have pretended to have.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:33 PM

Oh well, let the Republicans and **ntocrats like meme celebrate.

Damn right I'm celebrating. We get a few more weeks reprieve before my party embarks on a disaster of nominating a fraud. Who knows what will happen in the next few weeks.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:35 PM
You ignorant shit. Anything less than a 15+ point win, in a state where she holds every advantage, essentially closes the door on any hope Hillary might have pretended to have.

He spent 3-4 times more money in PA than she did. He hasn't won a big state and DEMOCRATS refuse to put the nail in Hillary's coffin and give Obama the nomination.

Who is the ignorant shit now?

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:35 PM
Damn right I'm celebrating. We get a few more weeks reprieve before my party embarks on a disaster of nominating a fraud. "Almost no one disagrees with these basic facts: that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a menace; that he has weapons of mass destruction and that he is doing everything in his power to get nuclear weapons; that he has supported terrorists; that he is a grave threat to the region, to vital allies like Israel, and to the United States; and that he is thwarting the will of the international community and undermining the United Nations' credibility."

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:38 PM
"With a 5-6 point win, she doesn't narrow any of the gaps."--David Gergen.

HILLARY FTW!!!111!!11!!!

memyselfI
"Almost no one disagrees with these basic facts: that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a menace; that he has weapons of mass destruction and that he is doing everything in his power to get nuclear weapons; that he has supported terrorists; that he is a grave threat to the region, to vital allies like Israel, and to the United States; and that he is thwarting the will of the international community and undermining the United Nations' credibility."

:ZZZ:

Ultra Peanut
He spent 3-4 times more money in PA than she did. He hasn't won a big state and DEMOCRATS refuse to put the nail in Hillary's coffin and give Obama the nomination.

Who is the ignorant shit now?Who gave him that money? Could it be... <strike>Satan</strike> Democrats? Who put Hillary in the coffin in the first place? Could it be... <strike>Satan</strike> Democrats?

This was it. She had to run away with this, and she didn't. You can pretend to celebrate, but even you're not dumb enough to realize that it's over and all of her character assassination and innuendo only served to further damage her reputation.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
"With a 5-6 point win, she doesn't narrow any of the gaps."--David Gergen.

HILLARY FTW!!!111!!11!!!

What she does is prove that he can't even win DEMOCRATS. And you think he'll win a GA???? :doh!:

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:39 PM
:ZZZ:You weren't sleeping on your boy back when he had a chance at the nomination...

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:40 PM
:ZZZ:

Keep hoping for a Pyrrhic victory and basking in Schadenfraude. I really think you are the kind of person who just likes to bitch, and secretly you want Hillary to get the nomination so that she'll lose, and you'll be able to bitch for the next four years.

memyselfI
You weren't sleeping on your boy back when he had a chance at the nomination...

I was WRONG about him but I woke the f*ck up. Too bad some people are too stubborn to do so.

Ultra Peanut
What she does is prove that he can't even win DEMOCRATS. And you think he'll win a GA???? :doh!:This may be the dumbest talking point since "South Carolina doesn't matter because BLACK PEOPLE JESSE JACKSON!!!!!"

Of course, it's not surprising coming from the people who think states don't matter unless they're states that voted for Hillary.

NO TRUE DEMOCRAT would vote for Obama!!!!!

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Keep hoping for a Pyrrhic victory and basking in Schadenfraude. I really think you are the kind of person who just likes to bitch, and secretly you want Hillary to get the nomination so that she'll lose, and you'll be able to bitch for the next four years.

I want her to get it because I think she can possibly beat McCain whereas Obama is going to get his azz kicked.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 08:41 PM
CCW parroting Clinton talking points. Not terribly shocking coming from a soulless husk of misery.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:42 PM
This may be the dumbest talking point since "South Carolina doesn't matter because BLACK PEOPLE JESSE JACKSON!!!!!"

Of course, it's not surprising coming from the people who think states don't matter unless they're states that voted for Hillary.

It's as stupid as her General Election strategy of Kerry + Old Florida Jews.

50+1, Save_US.DLC

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I was WRONG about him but I woke the f*ck up. Too bad some people are too stubborn to do so.We're not "stubborn" to be supporting someone whose words have been backed up by his actions. You're the one who's gone from supporting a man whose record is the opposite of his rhetoric to a woman whose record is the opposite of her rhetoric.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:43 PM
I want her to get it because I think she can possibly beat McCain whereas Obama is going to get his azz kicked.

ROFL ROFL

Which is why every Republican has been pimping her for two months as the candidate they want to face...yeah, I'm sure it's reverse psychology.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:43 PM
This may be the dumbest talking point since "South Carolina doesn't matter because BLACK PEOPLE JESSE JACKSON!!!!!"

NO TRUE DEMOCRAT would vote for Obama!!!!!

Well since you brought race in the discussion...

The ONLY people Baaarack is winning overwhelmingly and consistently are blacks. If that trend continues he will lose badly in the GA.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:44 PM
ROFL ROFL

Which is why every Republican has been pimping her for two months as the candidate they want to face...yeah, I'm sure it's reverse psychology.

They simply want to thwart Baaarack. They don't give a hoot about Clinton. If it were reverse they'd be pimping Obama. They were for a while.

CHIEF4EVER
04-22-2008, 08:46 PM
This is like a MMI/UP/HJ cage match.

memyselfI
We're not "stubborn" to be supporting someone whose words have been backed up by his actions. You're the one who's gone from supporting a man whose record is the opposite of his rhetoric to a woman whose record is the opposite of her rhetoric.

I am not supporting Hillary Clinton for any reason other than she is NOT Baaarack Obama. That is the only reason I'd consider supporting her.

HolmeZz
The ONLY people Baaarack is winning overwhelmingly and consistently are blacks. If that trend continues he will lose badly in the GA.

I don't know what the GA is, but he's consistently won young voters, wealthier whites and college educated whites.

It's amazing he's up 700,000 votes and sitting on 40 million with just black people. It can't possibly be because for every 1 vote he's gotten from blacks this primary season, he's gotten over 3 white votes.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Well since you brought race in the discussion...

Yup, He's just a negro candidate. God forbid you look at his splits for people not part of your idiot-assed generation who let the word liberal become a pejorative.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 08:49 PM
I don't know what the GA is, but he's consistently won young voters, wealthier whites and college educated whites.

It's amazing he's up 700,000 votes and sitting on 40 million with just black people. It can't possibly be because for every 1 vote he's gotten from blacks this primary season, he's gotten over 3 white votes.

Uh-huh. And he's going to carry wealthy and college educated whites in the general.

Young voters like him because he appeals to their sense of cluelessness.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 08:50 PM
I am not supporting Hillary Clinton for any reason other than she is NOT Baaarack Obama. That is the only reason I'd consider supporting her.

We know. And you originally wanted Obama to win because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

But like your very existence, what you think doesn't really matter.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Uh-huh. And he's going to carry wealthy and college educated whites in the general.

That's f*cking hilarious.

I shit more intelligence out of my colon after a night of drinking 12 Boulevards than has ever crossed through your feeble mind in your entire life.*

*Yeah, that's arrogant. But you are one dumb motherf*cker.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 08:53 PM

Very much unlike Clinton's base of geriatrics.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 08:59 PM
I am not supporting Hillary Clinton for any reason other than she is NOT Baaarack Obama. That is the only reason I'd consider supporting her.So supporting a duplicitous whore makes sense, because her opponent MIGHT end up being a duplicitous whore?

MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

I don't know what the GA is, but he's consistently won young votersAnd by "young voters," you mean "Under 60."

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 09:01 PM
We know. And you originally wanted Obama to win because he wasn't Hillary Clinton.

But like your very existence, what you think doesn't really matter.

I thought I might support him when he looked like an interesting and insightful candidate...

then I actually started paying attention to him. His fake ass changed my mind very quickly. :doh!:

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 09:03 PM
I thought I might support him when he looked like an interesting and insightful candidate...

then I actually started paying attention to him. His fake ass changed my mind very quickly. :doh!:And what, exactly, convinced you that he was fake?

StcChief
04-22-2008, 09:06 PM
Fight on fight on....all the way thru convention.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 09:08 PM

then I actually started paying attention to him. His fake ass changed my mind very quickly. :doh!:

Clinton was for NAFTA, before she was against it.
She was against Reagan Dems, "screw 'em" before she was for them.
She was for Iraq before she was against it.
She was shot at in Bosnia before she wasn't.

You know why I like you Harry? 'cause you're a regular guy. That's why I want you to stay regular.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 09:09 PM
And what, exactly, convinced you that he was fake?

Listening to his rhetoric and then going back and seeing how it matched up to his record. Paying attention to how he'd suck in debates and yet was considered a geneous (CPS) orator. Realizing he was a geneous orator when he had a teleprompter and a rehearsed speech.

I, like many people after me, started disliking him the more I got to know him. I can guarantee you that that trend will continue.

He's such a pussy he won't debate now because he sucks so bad at them.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 09:11 PM
Listening to his rhetoric and then going back and seeing how it matched up to his record. Paying attention to how he'd suck in debates and yet was considered a geneous (CPS) orator. Realizing he was a geneous orator when he had a teleprompter and a rehearsed speech.

I, like many people after me, started disliking him the more I got to know him. I can guarantee you that that trend will continue.

What debate has Hillary won in the last three months? Seriously.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 09:14 PM
What debate has Hillary won in the last three months? Seriously.Obama takes his time composing his words rather than immediately launching into a robotic half-answer, and he doesn't go for cheap pops as often as Hillary. Ergo, Obama "loses."

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BrPZYbCdJ4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0BrPZYbCdJ4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 09:18 PM
What debate has Hillary won in the last three months? Seriously.

OMG. ROFLROFLROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-22-2008, 09:20 PM
OMG. ROFLROFLROFL

I'm dead f*cking serious. According to what forms of argumentation has she even approached anything that could rationally be considered a debate victory?

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Hillary looked awful in the prior debates and everyone looked bad at the ABC debate. Acting as if their debate performances is some reason to prefer Clinton is laughable, but par for CCW's course.

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 09:23 PM
Hillary looked awful in the prior debates and everyone looked bad at the ABC debate. Acting as if their debate performances is some reason to prefer Clinton is laughable, but par for CCW's course.

Guess that ole saying 'perception is reality' is true.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 09:28 PM
This speech is hilarious, because you can see how deflated she is even when she's trotting out lines about "turning the tide."

Guess that ole saying 'perception is reality' is true.Not really. It's more like "you can lead a horse to water, but it's pretty retarded so it'll probably poop in it before drinking any."

Friendo
04-22-2008, 09:35 PM
well, our usually irrelevant primary now becomes relevant--nc sends this bitch home--we sure couldn't deliver a NC--chance for redemption!

Otter
04-22-2008, 09:37 PM
Would it surprise anyone if Meme and Holmezzzzzz were identical twins seperated at birth?

You two are opposite sides of the same coin and don't even see it.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 09:39 PM
She's up 8 % now!

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 09:40 PM
I take it I'd be the rational side of the coin.

I'd also have to age about 30 years to be her twin.

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 09:42 PM
Would it surprise anyone if Meme and Holmezzzzzz were identical twins seperated at birth?

You two are opposite sides of the same coin and don't even see it.pron haul gooooooold

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 09:42 PM
She's up 8 % now!WOW!!!! THAT'S... THAT'S... well under what she needed in order to make up any ground! Amazing!

memyselfI
04-22-2008, 09:45 PM

So you are 13? That explains SOOOO much.

Otter
04-22-2008, 09:46 PM
pron haul gooooooold

So sweet to see you coming to the aid of your life partner.

Back to your catfight ladies, it's amusing.

NewChief
04-22-2008, 09:47 PM
I love, love, love how the Clinton camp is trying to spin this.

Barack came into PA down by up to 25 points. Since the last primary, he's had probably his two largest hits that have been thrown at him: Wright and Bittergate. It looks like he's going to end up losing with an 8 point margin. Yet, somehow, miraculously, Hillary really did a number on Barack tonight. Please. As long as this margin is 10 or under, it's a good night for the Obama camp. If it comes in at 8 or under, it's a very, very good night.

Otter
04-22-2008, 09:47 PM

Yeah, that's what I meant, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Logical
04-22-2008, 09:51 PM

Who is the ignorant shit now?:rolleyes:

C'mon DEnise the money was spent to close the margin (which appears he did) he himself has been predicting his own loss.

Logical
04-22-2008, 09:54 PM
Who gave him that money? Could it be... <strike>Satan</strike> Democrats? Who put Hillary in the coffin in the first place? Could it be... <strike>Satan</strike> Democrats?

This was it. She had to run away with this, and she didn't. You can pretend to celebrate, but even you're not dumb enough to realize that it's over and all of her character assassination and innuendo only served to further damage her reputation.LMFAO, I heard a SNL skit in my head while reading this post.

HolmeZz
04-22-2008, 09:57 PM
So you are 13? That explains SOOOO much.

Nah, I overshot your age just a little. I figured you weren't just acting like a crotchety old lady, but that you were one. My apologies.

Friendo
04-22-2008, 09:59 PM
remember the scene at the end in (Alien II?) where the half-breed Alien gets sucked out the window in a million little pieces...somehow that is hopeful mental imagery for the remainder of HC's desperate attempt at clinging to political life-works for me anyhow.

Taco John
04-22-2008, 10:01 PM
Who is the ignorant shit now?

Definitely you.

alanm
04-22-2008, 10:04 PM
This is like a MMI/UP/HJ cage match.
Ain't it great watching the democrats fight amongst themselves. :D

Logical
04-22-2008, 10:05 PM

then I actually started paying attention to him. His fake ass changed my mind very quickly. :doh!:One question, have you read either of his books?:spock:

noa
04-22-2008, 10:07 PM

Barack came into PA down by up to 25 points. Since the last primary, he's had probably his two largest hits that have been thrown at him: Wright and Bittergate. It looks like he's going to end up losing with an 8 point margin. Yet, somehow, miraculously, Hillary really did a number on Barack tonight. Please. As long as this margin is 10 or under, it's a good night for the Obama camp. If it comes in at 8 or under, it's a very, very good night.

Yep, and all the Obama haters (and ignorant people like meme who think this actually proves something) are saying this was huge for Hillary. No, its not huge for Hillary. Winning by 15-20% would have been huge. Winning by less than ten is exactly what Clinton didn't want, and yet she has to put a happy face on it so she can continue her egomaniacal kamikaze cannibalization of the party. Barack is still going to get the nomination, he's still going to win all the big blue states in the election. People who think otherwise really don't know what they are talking about.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 10:09 PM

Over 10% right now!

NewChief
04-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Over 10% right now!

Shouldn't you be gearing up for Rudy's 2012 run?

noa
04-22-2008, 10:12 PM
Over 10% right now!

Still nothing for anyone rooting for Hillary to get excited about.
But please, carry on rooting for Hillary.
Please.
Barack needs that juju.

BucEyedPea
04-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Over 10% right now!

Here ya' go rex:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=77815&stc=1&d=1208887521

NewChief
04-22-2008, 10:15 PM
Please.
Barack needs that juju.

No doubt. Jake is the Dr. Kevorkian of political operatives.

BucEyedPea
04-22-2008, 10:16 PM
Please.
Barack needs that juju.

She still doesn't have enough to overcome though.

BTW, folks....Ron Paul at 16% in Penn...he even beat Huck.

recxjake
04-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Shouldn't you be gearing up for Rudy's 2012 run?

ROFL!

I just find this entire Democratic Primary extremely funny. The one year Democrats should win... they find every way they can to blow it.

McCain has turned out to be by the far the most electabable Repub running. Rudy would have gotten killed by the SOCO's in the long run, and Mitt has his flaws too. It's weird how things work out.

Look, I'm not overly joyed that McCain is our candidate, but I think he will be a good President, and in the end, that is what matters.

This Hillary/Obama mess brings Republicans something to smile about each day because it just shows that there is no cosensus canddiate. McCain is building staff, strategy and fundraising... while the Dem's keep going and going and going....

recxjake
04-22-2008, 10:20 PM

I heard he had TV and Radio up in Penn ROFL

NewChief
04-22-2008, 10:21 PM
ROFL!

I just find this entire Democratic Primary extremely funny. The one year Democrats should win... they find every way they can to blow it.

McCain has turned out to be by the far the most electabable Repub running. Rudy would have gotten killed by the SOCO's in the long run, and Mitt has his flaws too. It's weird how things work out.

Look, I'm not overly joyed that McCain is our candidate, but I think he will be a good President, and in the end, that is what matters.

This Hillary/Obama mess brings Republicans something to smile about each day because it just shows that there is no cosensus canddiate. McCain is building staff, strategy and fundraising... while the Dem's keep going and going and going....

Uh huh. Just wait until the Dems and the media are actually focused on McCain. We'll see if he's "electabable" (damn, you've been listening to too many W. speeches).

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 10:25 PM
MY DAD SAID MCCAIN WAS COOL OKAY

recxjake
04-22-2008, 10:27 PM
Uh huh. Just wait until the Dems and the media are actually focused on McCain. We'll see if he's "electabable" (damn, you've been listening to too many W. speeches).

Guess we will just wait and see... I'm not going to get into it tonight... we have 13 dfaft picks and I'm pumped for that!

Round 1, Pick 5
Round 1, Pick 17 (From Vikings)
Round 2, Pick 4
Round 3, Pick 3
Round 3 Pick 10 (From Vikings)
Round 3 Pick 19 (From Vikings)
Round 4, Pick 6
Round 5, Pick 1 (From Dolphins)
Round 5, Pick 5
Round 6, Pick 4
Round 6, Pick 21 (From Buccaneers)
Round 7, Pick 3
Round 7, Pick 32 (From Giants)

Ultra Peanut
04-22-2008, 10:29 PM
Guess we will just wait and see... I'm not going to get into it tonight... we have 13 dfaft picks and I'm pumped for that!

Round 1, Pick 5
Round 2, Pick 4
Round 3, Pick 3
Round 4, Pick 6
Round 5, Pick 5
Round 6, Pick 4
Round 7, Pick 3
Round 7, Pick 32 (From Giants)haha whaaat

banyon
04-22-2008, 10:55 PM

Round 1, Pick 5
Round 2, Pick 4
Round 3, Pick 3
Round 4, Pick 6
Round 5, Pick 5
Round 6, Pick 4
Round 7, Pick 3
Round 7, Pick 32 (From Giants)

You do know that Carl is making the picks, right?

CHIEF4EVER
04-22-2008, 11:07 PM

Not to mention negotiating the contracts of whatever 13 overrated tweeners he reaches for. Maybe he'll just get them all in a big room and tell them all collectively and simultaneously to STFD and STFU. It'll save time.

Logical
04-23-2008, 12:17 AM
Not to mention negotiating the contracts of whatever 13 overrated tweeners he reaches for. Maybe he'll just get them all in a big room and tell them all collectively and simultaneously to STFD and STFU. It'll save time.So I guess this means we negotiated the trade today, I really need to pay closer attention. Actually a pretty decent trade if we get value. Big if.

CHIEF4EVER
04-23-2008, 01:12 AM
So I guess this means we negotiated the trade today, I really need to pay closer attention. Actually a pretty decent trade if we get value. Big if.

Yep. Minnies 1st and both their 3rds. Which means of course that CeePee has 3 more picks to screw up.

dirk digler
04-23-2008, 01:37 AM
Damn I missed all the fun. I went to the Bon Jovi concert tonight at the Sprint Center and that was a hell of alot better then sitting at home watching the returns.

Congrats to Hillary on her win and the way it is looking now is that Obama is going to win big in NC and he has 5-8% advantage in Indiana. If he wins both then it should be officially over IMHO. Here is hoping to that because this drama between both candidates is getting extremely, extremely old.

Guru
04-23-2008, 02:15 AM

ah crap!!!:cuss:

jAZ
04-23-2008, 02:39 AM

WITH HIS OWN PARTY. :clap:

What she does is prove that he can't even win DEMOCRATS.

For every argument you make trying to tear down Obama, you can't escape the startling fact that Hillary is doing WORSE (WITH HER OWN PARTY)!

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 02:47 AM
Nobody could EVER imply that Mrs. Inevitable couldn't close the deal (when she was already the de facto nominee). That would be CRAZY!

patteeu
04-23-2008, 09:43 AM
That's f*cking hilarious.

I shit more intelligence out of my colon after a night of drinking 12 Boulevards than has ever crossed through your feeble mind in your entire life.*

*Yeah, that's arrogant. But you are one dumb motherf*cker.

Aren't you the brainiac who, just a few posts back, told us that Republicans who are mischievously crossing over to vote for Hillary are doing so because they really want Hillary to win the nomination? LMAO

patteeu
04-23-2008, 09:45 AM

It sounds like you are going through the same kind of awakening experience I did with Bill Clinton during the 1992 primaries when I supported one of the other democrats.

patteeu
04-23-2008, 09:50 AM

Has anyone told the Ron Paul campaign that Huckabee dropped out of the race a while back?

mlyonsd
04-23-2008, 10:00 AM
It sounds like you are going through the same kind of awakening experience I did with Bill Clinton during the 1992 primaries when I supported one of the other democrats.

Holy crap. I could swear a pig just flew by my window.

Chief Henry
04-23-2008, 10:19 AM
After reading this intire thread, I can see that Rush Limbaugh's operation CHAOS is
working.

patteeu
04-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Holy crap. I could swear a pig just flew by my window.

LOL Everyone strives to improve themselves as they get older.

memyselfI
04-23-2008, 10:59 AM
Aren't you the brainiac who, just a few posts back, told us that Republicans who are mischievously crossing over to vote for Hillary are doing so because they really want Hillary to win the nomination? LMAO

Exit polls last night showed that more of the crossover vote went to Baaarack. Crossover vote that likely will not support him in the GE.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20080423/cm_thenation/1314393

self-identified conservatives split almost evenly between the two candidates. Indeed, exit polls had Clinton and Obama splitting right-wing votes at a rate of 52 Clinton to 48 Obama -- less than her overall margin.

The ideological measure is the most useful one, since the actual number of voters who told exit pollsters they were Republicans was so small -- 3 percent -- that the polls could not provide credible measures of support levels for Obama and Clinton. Among self-identified independents -- 14 percent of the electorate -- Obama won 55-45.

Among the more than one in 10 Pennsylvania voters had registered as Democrats since the beginning of the year -- some of them Republicans, many independents and political newcomers -- more than 60 percent backed Obama.

And in the traditionally Republican counties around Philadelphia, Obama won some and lost others to Clinton by narrower margins than he was losing statewide. In Montgomery County, for instance, it was Clinton 51, Obama 49. In suburban and exurban counties to the west of the city, such as Delaware, Chester and Lancaster, Obama won by comfortable margins.

Limbaugh-inspired chaos on behalf of Clinton? Forget about it.

Clinton won Pennsylvania with strong support from mainstream Democrats -- union members, low- and medium-income workers, those without college degrees, people who are most worried about the economy.

The 82 percent of primary voters who proudly identified themselves as Democrats chose Hillary Clinton by a 56-44 margin over Barack Obama.

memyselfI
04-23-2008, 11:02 AM
What I want to know about this is why when there is supposedly the most likable and impressive candidate to run in years are there so many DEMOCRATS who will not kick the much hated Hillary Clinton to the curb and embrace this Savior????

Why are they continuing to support her candidacy when it's been said she has NO CHANCE of winning. Why, if he's so popular amongst Democrats, is he not convincing the overwhelming majority of them to eliminate her for good?

And if he can't even convince his own party then who is truly delusional enough to think he'll be able to convince those outside the party????

banyon
04-23-2008, 11:21 AM
What I want to know about this is why when there is supposedly the most likable and impressive candidate to run in years are there so many DEMOCRATS who will not kick the much hated Hillary Clinton to the curb and embrace this Savior????

Why are they continuing to support her candidacy when it's been said she has NO CHANCE of winning. Why, if he's so popular amongst Democrats, is he not convincing the overwhelming majority of them to eliminate her for good?

And if he can't even convince his own party then who is truly delusional enough to think he'll be able to convince those outside the party????

Independents.

http://people-press.org/reports/images/398-7.gif

Dems lose five points and McCain gains seven. Ballgame.

BIG_DADDY
04-23-2008, 11:43 AM
What never ceases to amaze me is the Democrats ability to bring unelectable candidates to the table. What a truly incompetant party. When will America learn that we will only be able to begin to institute real change once we have moved past the two party system?

patteeu
04-23-2008, 11:57 AM
What never ceases to amaze me is the Democrats ability to bring unelectable candidates to the table. What a truly incompetant party. When will America learn that we will only be able to begin to institute real change once we have moved past the two party system?

It's a shame that we have pockets of citizens who seem to love the qualities that make these democrats unelectable, thereby creating the environment where people like Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid can be sent to Washington to wage war on sensible governance.

Calcountry
04-23-2008, 12:26 PM

ROFL

Calcountry
04-23-2008, 12:30 PM

WITH HIS OWN PARTY. :clap::rockon:

Calcountry
04-23-2008, 01:09 PM
Yeah, Obama is going to lose California, Illinois, Pennsylvania, and New York in the GE.

I realize that you're a mouth-breather who has to be fed his 'intellect', but do you have any idea how vapid this line of thinking is?

"McCain can't win conservatives"

How'd that turn out for him??You underestimate the power of antipithy we have with marxists.

NewChief
04-23-2008, 01:24 PM
You underestimate the power of antipithy we have with marxists.

So you're really verbose and imprecise when talking to Marxists?

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 02:04 PM
What never ceases to amaze me is the Democrats ability to bring unelectable candidates to the table. What a truly incompetant party. When will America learn that we will only be able to begin to institute real change once we have moved past the two party system?You're pretty "incompetant" yourself there, buddy.

"OBAMA HAS NO CHANCE HE CAN'T WIN THE NOMINATION JUST GIVE UP NOW! HE'S BLACK AND I'M NOT RACIST BUT THERE'S NO WAY! JUST GIVE UP!"

StcChief
04-23-2008, 02:51 PM
dems just keep on fightin' the good fight all the way thru convention.

Calcountry
04-23-2008, 08:16 PM
You're pretty "incompetant" yourself there, buddy.

"OBAMA HAS NO CHANCE HE CAN'T WIN THE NOMINATION JUST GIVE UP NOW! HE'S BLACK AND I'M NOT RACIST BUT THERE'S NO WAY! JUST GIVE UP!"
Hillary has no chance, she can't win the nomination just give up NOW! She's a woman and I'm not sexist but there's no way! Just Give up!

Certainly I could insert the word White and Man where appropriate for McCain, but that wouldn't be racist, right?

Screw off buddy. If the only reason that Obama should be President is because he is black, you can forget it.

Calcountry
04-23-2008, 08:17 PM
NO NO NO NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA< GODDAMMM AMERICA.

What is this? The US OF KKKKKA????

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 08:22 PM
Hillary has no chance, she can't win the nomination just give up NOW! She's a woman and I'm not sexist but there's no way! Just Give up!

Certainly I could insert the word White and Man where appropriate for McCain, but that wouldn't be racist, right?

Screw off buddy. If the only reason that Obama should be President is because he is black, you can forget it.Oh hey, I didn't know illiterates signed up for internet forums.

READ SLOWLY:A. few. months. ago, BD was saying that Obama had no chance because he was black and had a funny name. BD was one of the many who thought Hillary's national polling lead was insurmountable (at a time when, as I correctly pointed out to the doubters, national polling meant exactly two things: jack and shit), and said we were crazy for even thinking he'd have a shot because no one's going to vote for him because I'm no racist but there are too many of them out there for him to win!!

Of course, the funny thing is that BD can play stupid and justify his incorrect assumptions by playing the "there are racists out there" card, yet he gets pissy when someone is actually called out for being racist.

NO NO NO NOT GOD BLESS AMERICA< GODDAMMM AMERICA.

What is this? The US OF KKKKKA????Aww, you're like a three year old trying to imitate his father when he yells at the television. Adorable.

banyon
04-23-2008, 08:25 PM
Screw off buddy. If the only reason that Obama should be President is because he is black, you can forget it.

Yeah, that's the only reason. It's why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were so unstoppable before him. :rolleyes:

dirk digler
04-23-2008, 08:30 PM
They now have updated the delegate count and Clinton won a whopping 9 delegates. LMAO

Holy shit what a waste of alot of time and money

Ultra Peanut
04-23-2008, 08:32 PM
They now have updated the delegate count and Clinton won a whopping 9 delegates. LMAO

Holy shit what a waste of alot of time and moneyBut it filled a few news cycles, and that's what's really important.

noa
04-23-2008, 08:36 PM

She has only gained 5 delegates in the last month over Obama, who still has a 128-delegate lead. One whole month of campaigning, and she chipped away 5 of his lead of 133.

THE TIDES ARE TURNING!

dirk digler
04-23-2008, 08:42 PM
But it filled a few news cycles, and that's what's really important.

Yep pretty much. I change the channel every time some one starts talking about the primary. I am sick of hearing about it.

My new favorite show is the NBA Playoffs

She has only gained 5 delegates in the last month over Obama, who still has a 128-delegate lead. One whole month of campaigning, and she chipped away 5 of his lead of 133.

THE TIDES ARE TURNING!

I know it is pretty much an act of futility. Since she didn't win big in Pennsylvania she now can't even beat him in the popular vote either so I really don't understand what she is trying to gain because she can't and won't win. Well I take that back she can win if some kind of surprise knocks Obama out but other than that it ain't going to happen.

memyselfI
04-24-2008, 07:57 AM
She won but still loses. OK.

She is at least giving us a glimpse of what a weak assed candidate our party is nominating. I thank her for that. I had my suspicion. She has made it a fact.

HE has been impotent to stop her and we are sending him to face the CONS.
HE can't even win over a majority of DEMOCRATS and he won't win Indies or CONS in Nov.
HE is losing luster every day and becoming less the Savior while we become more the suckers.

banyon
04-24-2008, 08:09 AM

She is at least giving us a glimpse of what a weak assed candidate our party is nominating. I thank her for that. I had my suspicion. She has made it a fact.

HE can't even win over a majority of DEMOCRATS and he won't win Indies or CONS in Nov.
HE is losing luster every day and becoming less the Savior while we become more the suckers.

HE is not a well groomed white guy. We get it, thanks.

dirk digler
04-24-2008, 08:14 AM

IMHO it works both ways. She is a weak candidate with negatives close to 60% and is pretty much unelectable.

IMO supporters on both sides are pretty much entrenched now so it is going to be hard to persuade the other to end this thing.

But if he wins Indiana and NC it is over for good...hopefully.

memyselfI
04-24-2008, 08:32 AM
IMHO it works both ways. She is a weak candidate with negatives close to 60% and is pretty much unelectable.

IMO supporters on both sides are pretty much entrenched now so it is going to be hard to persuade the other to end this thing.

But if he wins Indiana and NC it is over for good...hopefully.

That is the point. She's always had high negatives and they've remained rather consistent. While the Messiah has had high POSITIVES and still can't beat a hated person enough to knock her out contention.

And while Hillary's negatives have always been high and may inch slightly higher, Baaarack's negatives were quite low and have no place to go but higher. Thus, he becomes increasingly less attractive and more flawed while Hillary has the luxury of maintaining her high negatives at a steady level. In a weird way, her high negatives become a constant which is preferable to being seen as losing luster the way HE is.

The bottom line is he peaked TOO soon. If Super Tuesday were to be held today the results would be quite different. His most honest supporters acknowledge this when they are realistically assessing their candidate.

And he's also in the unfortunate position of needing to sell his ability to lead to an increasingly skeptical public while also being reluctant to want to debate because of his weakness in that forum. So the one venue that could help him most is his most dangerous.

This is playing out exactly how I predicted a couple of months ago. It's also why his supporters have been so frantic to stop playing the game. They needed him to appear as untarnished as possible going into the General. Instead, he's going in weakened and wimpy.

memyselfI
04-24-2008, 09:04 AM
HE is not a well groomed white guy. We get it, thanks.

Way to play the game! :clap:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517W8cKgR8L._SS500_.jpg

banyon
04-24-2008, 09:09 AM
Way to play the game! :clap:

It's not a race card, it's a psychology card. The slipper fits.

memyselfI
04-24-2008, 09:16 AM
It's not a race card, it's a psychology card. The slipper fits.

Yes, that is why you mention well-groomed (clean) and white in the same sentence as a rebuttal to my points about Obama. :doh!:

patteeu
04-24-2008, 09:26 AM

Did Obama get to the magic number of 2025 yet? If not, Hillary is winning enough to stay in the game.

BTW, if the democrats were using a winner take all primary system, Hillary would be leading Obama by something like 1702 to 1513 delegates so it's not nearly as clear that Obama is the choice of the party as many would like to say it is. In some ways, the rules of the party work for Obama (proportional delegate allocation and refusal to count the votes in MI & FL) and in some ways they work against him (super delegates don't have to follow the results of the pledged delegate count and pledged delegates can switch their votes).

patteeu
04-24-2008, 09:29 AM

It's a new trend I've detected among Obama and Paul supporters. Losing big is the new winning. Accordingly, the democrats are setting themselves up for a trendy "win" in November.

dirk digler
04-24-2008, 04:08 PM
That is the point. She's always had high negatives and they've remained rather consistent. While the Messiah has had high POSITIVES and still can't beat a hated person enough to knock her out contention.

And while Hillary's negatives have always been high and may inch slightly higher, Baaarack's negatives were quite low and have no place to go but higher. Thus, he becomes increasingly less attractive and more flawed while Hillary has the luxury of maintaining her high negatives at a steady level. In a weird way, her high negatives become a constant which is preferable to being seen as losing luster the way HE is.

The bottom line is he peaked TOO soon. If Super Tuesday were to be held today the results would be quite different. His most honest supporters acknowledge this when they are realistically assessing their candidate.

And he's also in the unfortunate position of needing to sell his ability to lead to an increasingly skeptical public while also being reluctant to want to debate because of his weakness in that forum. So the one venue that could help him most is his most dangerous.

This is playing out exactly how I predicted a couple of months ago. It's also why his supporters have been so frantic to stop playing the game. They needed him to appear as untarnished as possible going into the General. Instead, he's going in weakened and wimpy.

I should have been more clear. In the Dem party the Clintons are mostly beloved and they all like Hillary, but that only makes up 30-40% of the country. The rest of the country hates her which makes her unelectable.

I look at this way the Clintons do what they do best and that is they drag people down in the gutter with them. Obama didn't start out that way in fact he wanted to try to stay above it all but it is hard to do that when you are smeared every day and called racist comments.

I will concede that Obama did bring some of this on himself by not dealing with the Rev Wright issue a year ago and opening his mouth and saying the bitter comments.

I think many us Obama supporters were hoping for a civil campaign but that just can't happen when running against the Clintons and now IMHO both candidates have a real good chance of losing to McCain.

I will also add that if Obama had lost 10 straight contests yet won the big states the Clintons and everyone else would have been begging for him to get out yet the Clintons want to stay in. They are total hypocrites.

banyon
04-24-2008, 04:51 PM
Yes, that is why you mention well-groomed (clean) and white in the same sentence as a rebuttal to my points about Obama. :doh!:

I don't expect you to understand or acknowledge that your anti-Obama fixation is psychotic. Truly crazy people don't know that they are crazy.

BucEyedPea
04-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Did Obama get to the magic number of 2025 yet? If not, Hillary is winning enough to stay in the game.

BTW, if the democrats were using a winner take all primary system, Hillary would be leading Obama by something like 1702 to 1513 delegates so it's not nearly as clear that Obama is the choice of the party as many would like to say it is. In some ways, the rules of the party work for Obama (proportional delegate allocation and refusal to count the votes in MI & FL) and in some ways they work against him (super delegates don't have to follow the results of the pledged delegate count and pledged delegates can switch their votes).

I've seen the numbers parsed every which way from a month ago and Hillary cannot get the delegates she needs to win. It's too close. Her chances rest with the super delegates.

patteeu
04-25-2008, 08:57 AM
I should have been more clear. In the Dem party the Clintons are mostly beloved and they all like Hillary, but that only makes up 30-40% of the country. The rest of the country hates her which makes her unelectable.

I look at this way the Clintons do what they do best and that is they drag people down in the gutter with them. Obama didn't start out that way in fact he wanted to try to stay above it all but it is hard to do that when you are smeared every day and called racist comments.

I will concede that Obama did bring some of this on himself by not dealing with the Rev Wright issue a year ago and opening his mouth and saying the bitter comments.

I think many us Obama supporters were hoping for a civil campaign but that just can't happen when running against the Clintons and now IMHO both candidates have a real good chance of losing to McCain.

I will also add that if Obama had lost 10 straight contests yet won the big states the Clintons and everyone else would have been begging for him to get out yet the Clintons want to stay in. They are total hypocrites.

Some of us Romney supporters would have welcomed a civil campaign too (in fantasy land where things like that happen). I remember a particular Barack Obama fan or two smearing Romney repeatedly.

patteeu
04-25-2008, 09:00 AM
I've seen the numbers parsed every which way from a month ago and Hillary cannot get the delegates she needs to win. It's too close. Her chances rest with the super delegates.

Yes, of course.

Calcountry
04-25-2008, 02:17 PM
But it filled a few news cycles, and that's what's really important.
It filled Hillary's campaign coffers, that's what it did.

Oh yeah, and Abomination spent more money that he won't have in the general on Pennsylvania and still hasn't sewed up the nomination.

One has to ask oneself, just what the heck is it gonna take to make these Super duper elitist delegates to come on down beside Obama.

Maybe them super duper delegates are racists.

Calcountry
04-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Yeah, that's the only reason. It's why Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were so unstoppable before him. :rolleyes:Obomination looked really cool this morning reading script from a cue card on what he is going to do about gas prices. Looked real enthused, like he had these thoughts and ideas deeply on his heart.

Heck, he stumbled around almost as good as Bush.

memyselfI
04-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Obomination looked really cool this morning reading script from a cue card on what he is going to do about gas prices. Looked real enthused, like he had these thoughts and ideas deeply on his heart.

Heck, he stumbled around almost as good as Bush.

I've been making the Bush comparison for months. I bet he ends up looking like DUHbya with a deeper complexion by the time he's finished.