PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft No way Al Davis lets us have Chris Long,

Tuckdaddy
04-23-2008, 08:04 AM
he'll pick him if he's there just so we can't. With JA gone he would probably be the pick. We can address the O-line and DB's with our other 12 picks. The top 10 should not be about need, but getting the best player available and he is probably going to be the best available. Al will never let Howie's boy where the Red and Gold.

StcChief
04-23-2008, 08:06 AM
I would tend to agree.... so if Lambs take him, that makes Golston , Ellis etal better for choices.

Sully
04-23-2008, 08:06 AM
If that douche nozzle wants to run his draft by keeping us from getting players, I applaud him. He will make sure his team is eternally at the bottom of the league until his death.

If he spends any more than .5 seconds trying to guess who we are coveting, he is doing everyone in the AFC West a favor.

Flustrated
04-23-2008, 08:09 AM
he'll pick him if he's there just so we can't. With JA gone he would probably be the pick. We can address the O-line and DB's with our other 12 picks. The top 10 should not be about need, but getting the best player available and he is probably going to be the best available. Al will never let Howie's boy where the Red and Gold.

Not only Al, but I bet ya Howie isn't too excited about his kid playing for the Chiefs.

Brock
04-23-2008, 08:10 AM
I've read there's bad blood between Howie and the Raiders. It's not an automatic that they'd pick Long.

Tuckdaddy
04-23-2008, 08:26 AM
I've read there's bad blood between Howie and the Raiders. It's not an automatic that they'd pick Long.

Thay means Al is a lock to take him if he can.

Skip Towne
04-23-2008, 08:30 AM
I question whether Al even remembers he is Howie's boy.