PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs WOW, listening to 610 online

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:10 PM
The callers right now are making the DUMBEST of Planet posters look like geniuoses!

Dear God, can some of you locals call in and say something intelligent....

(hoping the press conference starts before my head explodes...)

Mr. Arrowhead
04-23-2008, 03:11 PM
lol thats what i was thinking

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:12 PM
RECAP:

{CarlP}

Philosophy is to rebuild through the draft.

You never want to get rid of a good football player, however, based upon compensation and our philosophy.. this is best decision.

Thank you to Minnesota (ie HAHA I RAPED YOU.. enjoy bailing JA out of jail)

This draft will be exciting....

milkman
04-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Can you give us a general idea of what they are saying?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
Trust me, there are a lot of dumbasses on here. Look at how many have made the argument that Gholston lacks a motor and intensity despite the fact that it's plastered all over the plusses in his scouting report.

Fruit Ninja
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
They make me want to slap the shit out of them. Talking about rebuilding. Yeah, lets trade a 26 year old to get younger.

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:15 PM
RECAP:

{HermES}

Feels this is the direction we want to go... good for us, good for Jared.

Focus is on the picks we have. Looking at different scenarios now.

Out of the first 82 players on our board we have 6 shots.

(rambling,

Fruit Ninja
http://webclust1.liquidcompass.cc/sos4stnrd/audio_player.php?id=WHB

OnTheWarpath58
Typical talk radio. Doom and gloom.

In a way, it resembles the evening news. It's like they go out of their way to talk to the biggest retards the city has to offer.

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:18 PM
{HermES}

We have alot of players that could come in and play right away.

(question from someone asking how we got to the point where JA wanted to leave)

{CarlP}
You will need to ask Jared that. (then fluff talk)
Pleased for Jared, wish him well, feels good about the draft choices. (mentioned a flip of picks in the 6th.. didn't know that)

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:20 PM
God, the reporters are making this PC sound like a ****ing funeral.

People don't get it.

Coogs
04-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Trust me, there are a lot of dumbasses on here. Look at how many have made the argument that Gholston lacks a motor and intensity despite the fact that it's plastered all over the plusses in his scouting report.

I watched a show the other day. The question on who is the biggest gamble in the top 10 picks went to Michael Smith, then Merril Hodge, and then Floyd Reese. All three of them said Gholston is the biggest gamble because when you watch the tape the guy flat disappears.

So there is really no need to call people that don't agree with you dumbasses.

markk
04-23-2008, 03:21 PM
talk radio is populated by people who think a wild card is a successful season

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Carl's starting to get fed up with the reporters dipshittery.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:22 PM
I watched a show the other day. The question on who is the biggest gamble in the top 10 picks went to Michael Smith, then Merril Hodge, and then Floyd Reese. All three of them said Gholston is the biggest gamble because when you watch the tape the guy flat disappears.

Merril Hoge?

Does he even remember his own name?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2008, 03:24 PM

When people say that Gholston lacks a motor, they are f*cking grade A dumbasses.

Oh, and good sources: Merrill Hoge, a guy who spent the Titans into cap hell AND drafted Pac Man, and a mediocre panelist on Around the Horn.

I can just imagine Hoge's mock now, the Chiefs draft 13 "factor" backs. :whackit:

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:25 PM
{HermES}
This is where we have been headed since last year.

{CarlP}
(asked by reporter why his relationship with JA went sour)

To be candid, I've never heard that from jared.

Count Alex's Losses
Merrill Hoge - DJ can't tackle!

OnTheWarpath58
Rhonda Moss is a goddamn retard.

Count Alex's Losses
To be candid, I've never heard that from jared.

Wow. Carl should have listened to the interview we did with Jared.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:27 PM
RHONDA!

You don't get it.

Quit asking the same question - "why isn't Allen part of your plan."

They've answered it. Numerous times.

This is the best thing for the Chiefs in the long term.

SPchief
04-23-2008, 03:27 PM
Bitch, shut up.

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
haha
Carl said this is by far the most important draft ... of 2008, for sure

SPchief
04-23-2008, 03:28 PM
I believe Rhonda is in love with Jared

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Bitch, shut up.

No kidding.

Someone stick a doughnut in that fat bitch's mouth.

markk
04-23-2008, 03:30 PM
god that chick is stupid

'Hamas' Jenkins
No kidding.

Someone stick a doughnut in that fat bitch's mouth.

ROFL

OnTheWarpath58
The media is trying to turn this into something it isn't.

AustinChief
Wow. Carl should have listened to the interview we did with Jared.

He basically addressed that by saying ... he talked to JA behind closed doors and doesn't necessarily believe stories in the media that could be hearsay, poor reporting, or just plain made up.

(this is heavily paraphrased by me)

(Herm backed him up)

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 03:31 PM
He basically addressed that by saying ... he talked to JA behind closed doors and doesn't necessarily believe stories in the media that could be hearsay, poor reporting, or just plain made up.

(Herm backed him up)

Sounds like damage control. It was off the record, but Jared pretty much told us he couldn't stand Carl. I heard the audio.

keg in kc
04-23-2008, 03:33 PM

(Herm backed him up)I said a few days ago I thought all this "I hate carl stuff" was JA's agent's way of scapegoating. Sort of the victim mentality. Instead of making it look like JA wants to leave and play for a winner, it makes it look like he's mad at Carl (which, hell, we all can understand).

alanm
04-23-2008, 03:33 PM
talk radio is populated by people who think a wild card is a successful season
I think that after last year and possibly this season a wild card will be thought of as such.:cuss::banghead: :deevee:

KCUnited
04-23-2008, 03:35 PM
You know there is a country song out there on myspace somewhere with Jared singing about how much he hates Carl and Priest.

Brock
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
I think that after last year and possibly this season a wild card will be thought of as such.:cuss::banghead: :deevee:

Yeah, one and outs in the playoffs rock.

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2008, 03:36 PM
I think Jared is awesome...but the more and more I think of this trade, the more and more I like it...

Maybe that's the fan in me saying the draft is the only part of this season to look forward to and we have 6 first day picks!

But yeah, I finally feel like this franchise is starting to get it...

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I'm waiting for Carl to crack and scream:

"HE'S A ****ING DRUNK WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE. HE WANTED TOO MUCH ****ING MONEY. END OF STORY!"

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2008, 03:37 PM
I think Jared is awesome...but the more and more I think of this trade, the more and more I like it...

Maybe that's the fan in me saying the draft is the only part of this season to look forward to and we have 6 first day picks!

Let it never be said that we disagree on everything.

Demonpenz
04-23-2008, 03:38 PM
You know what? Jared was an awesome player, but I am ready to take a shot at some old people. Jared has never been injured and it seems like in the nfl every year you don't get injured means the risk goes up because you are due to have someone fall into your leg. Compound that with his dwi problems I am really fine with it all. I want to see us trade up to get solid guys have them all bond and lets go

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:38 PM
Sounds like damage control. It was off the record, but Jared pretty much told us he couldn't stand Carl. I heard the audio.

If that is true, Jared is a whiny immature little bitch and I'm glad to see him go. Let some other team coddle his drunk ass.

THIS IS A BUSINESS. No one forced you to be such a risk Jared... yes, you played your ass off.... we would've rewarded you, but instead you decided to pout about Carl and his mean mean ways.

Go back to hicksville you ignorant redneck.

{This rant assumes that he actually said he can't stand Carl because Carl didn't bend over and give him eveything he felt he deserved}

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 03:39 PM
If that is true, Jared is a whiny immature little bitch and I'm glad to see him go. Let some other team coddle his drunk ass.

THIS IS A BUSINESS. No one forced you to be such a risk Jared... yes, you played your ass off.... we would've rewarded you, but instead you decided to pout about Carl and his mean mean ways.

Go back to hicksville you ignorant redneck.

{This rant assumes that he actually said he can't stand Carl because Carl didn't bend over and give him eveything he felt he deserved}

Jared feels he was lied to. But yeah, it takes two to tango.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2008, 03:41 PM
It's a damned shame that we couldn't give the biggest contract in the NFL to Mr. 2nd Quarter, a guy who was .08 away from sitting out a year. A guy who despite this, decided that it was a good idea to open up a bar. A true leader who showed up to a black tie dinner in a tuxedo t-shirt.

What a self-involved jackass.

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2008, 03:45 PM
I'm going to assume the compensation Minnesota sent us for the rights to sign free agent Jared Allen negates any chance of getting a compensation pick from the NFL in next years draft, right?

BigRedChief
04-23-2008, 03:47 PM
I agree. He wasn't PC all the time at his public apperances.

I've met Jared on several occasions and I've heard him make very negative comments about King Carl in private and even went as far as buying a beer for a person at this radio show that had shouted "King Carl Sucks".

GoHuge
04-23-2008, 03:48 PM
That is what you get with 610. It use to always be "yo yo yo what up Grunny." DA use to always talk about his "schtick(sp)" or "schward(sp)" not sure what the hell that was all about. Now that DA is gone they've got another Rome wanna be in that Nick kid at night. Douche bag and a half. I wouldn't be surprised if he was spotted at Orlando's on teen night. He tells the girls he's on the radio trying to out do all of his buddies to see who can get the most numbers. Chris and Cowfat aren't much different. I think they should have kept Grunhard at 9AM instead of putting them on after most people have turned their radio off. I guess you've got to constantly change things when your getting your tail kicked 2/1 by your competition. I think they should just go back to country.

AustinChief
It's a damned shame that we couldn't give the biggest contract in the NFL to Mr. 2nd Quarter, a guy who was .08 away from sitting out a year. A guy who despite this, decided that it was a good idea to open up a bar. A true leader who showed up to a black tie dinner in a tuxedo t-shirt.

What a self-involved jackass.

Amen.

The tuxedo shirt thing was something I had buried in my memory to avoid facing what a joke he was... ouch.

here is a pic from the oh so classy "Club 69"

http://blogs.pitch.com/plog/serving%20from%20atop%20the%20bar-thumb.jpg

xbarretx
RECAP:

{CarlP}

Philosophy is to rebuild through the draft.

You never want to get rid of a good football player, however, based upon compensation and our philosophy.. this is best decision.

Thank you to Minnesota (ie HAHA I RAPED YOU.. enjoy bailing JA out of jail)

This draft will be exciting....

i'd buy that for a dollar!

Short Leash Hootie
04-23-2008, 03:49 PM
yikes...she's a tub

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 03:51 PM
yikes...she's a tub

She has a cute face. I'd hit it.

Brock
I'd hit it.

Goes without saying.

Zouk
I'm going to assume the compensation Minnesota sent us for the rights to sign free agent Jared Allen negates any chance of getting a compensation pick from the NFL in next years draft, right?

I am pretty sure that is true. Comp picks are only for non-franchise unrestricted free agents that are actually signed away, not traded.

Adept Havelock
04-23-2008, 03:53 PM

I didn't know they had chubby pinatas there. I don't want to know what comes out when you hit it with a stick.

AustinChief
04-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Um, I think she is pregnant....

Chest Rockwell
04-23-2008, 03:56 PM

I was just getting ready to say that.

At least I HOPE she's pregnant...

Adept Havelock
04-23-2008, 03:56 PM

Nothing like a skanky occupied bartender to draw business.

Considering that, she probably shouldn't be hit with a stick until after delivery.

Guru
04-23-2008, 03:57 PM
Rhonda Moss sounded like a complete tool during that PC. She always has to find a way to get a shot at Carl in there.

Adept Havelock
04-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Rhonda Moss sounded like a complete tool during that PC. She always has to find a way to get a shot at Carl in there.

That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is she doesn't deliver that shot with a weapon that can do some serious damage, like a Desert Eagle.

alanm
04-23-2008, 04:03 PM
Yeah, one and outs in the playoffs rock.
That's not the point Brock. A couple of really bad years and a WC will be a successful year. :banghead:

Guru
04-23-2008, 04:03 PM
That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is she doesn't deliver that shot with a weapon that can do some serious damage, like a Desert Eagle.

:clap:True so true.

bogey
04-23-2008, 04:04 PM

I'm sorry, but am I the only one that's bugged by this shit? If it's off the record, why are you summarizing what he said? Otherwise, give us details. Please, if you're going to stay in this business, grow the **** up.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry, but am I the only one that's bugged by this shit? If it's off the record, why are you summarizing what he said? Otherwise, give us details. Please, if you're going to stay in this business, grow the **** up.

Wow. Talk about shooting the messenger.

Brock
04-23-2008, 04:06 PM
That's not the point Brock. A couple of really bad years and a WC will be a successful year. :banghead:

Not to me, or really, to anyone who's been a fan of this team for very long.

bogey
04-23-2008, 04:08 PM
Wow. Talk about shooting the messenger.

What is your message?

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:09 PM
What is your message?

Who cares? Life is too short to worry about what GOATSE posts or does not post.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:11 PM
Jack Harry is all but crying over the loss of Allen over on 810.

Keitzman finally said something I can agree with.

In 2007, Jared Allen had the best year he's EVER going to have.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:12 PM

Typical.

Debatable.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:13 PM
KK just offered Harry a bet:

That JA will NEVER lead the league in sacks again.

Harry: Uh, uh....well....I'm not sure how they're planning to use him up there.

KK: I'm thinking they want him to sack the QB.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:14 PM

What utter clowns. Is Jack Harry really that clueless?

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:15 PM
What utter clowns. Is Jack Harry really that clueless?

Yep, just like everyone else in the media up there.

They're just like some of the people who post here.

Their hatred of all things Carl Peterson gets in the way of common sense.

bogey
04-23-2008, 04:16 PM
Who cares? Life is too short to worry about what GOATSE posts or does not post.

You are correct sir. Carry on.

Frosty
04-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Note to Harry and KK -

The Chiefs did not trail in every game in the 4th quarter last year. The zero sacks in the 4th quarter isn't something to be ignored.

BigRedChief
04-23-2008, 04:18 PM
Did you see my post #43?

HemiEd
04-23-2008, 04:18 PM

I heard they moved the 3rd round to the second day.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:19 PM
Note to Harry and KK -

The Chiefs did not trail in every game in the 4th quarter last year. The zero sacks in the 4th quarter isn't something to be ignored.

Yep.

Sure could have used a sack in the GB game, when Favre is raining 50 yarders all over us for the win.

Sure could have used a sack in the Oakland home game.

Sure could have used a sack in the Indianapolis game, when Croyle marched us down the field to give us a lead, while the defense curled up and did their best Damon Huard imitation.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Sure could have used a sack in the Indianapolis game, when Croyle marched us down the field to give us a lead, while the defense curled up and did their best Damon Huard imitation.

Tamba got a sack. Then we gave up a 25-yard pass on the next play while Allen was nowhere to be found.

By the way, I made this case a few months ago...

When was the last time you remember Jared Allen (http://kan.scout.com/a.z?s=115&p=8&c=1&nid=2980078) coming up with a huge sack or strip late in a game? As good as Allen has been this year, he just has one sack after halftime and none in the fourth quarter. Its not as if the Chiefs have always been playing from behind they had leads against Green Bay, Oakland and Tennessee, and were tied with Indianapolis and San Diego. Where was Allen, instead of doing what elite defensive ends do?

Monty
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Yep.

Sure could have used a sack in the GB game, when Favre is raining 50 yarders all over us for the win.

You said a mouthful there. Excellent point! :thumb:

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Tamba got a sack. Then we gave up a 25-yard pass on the next play while Allen was nowhere to be found.

By the way, I made this case a few months ago...

The conversation was about Allen, and I agree with you completely.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:23 PM
You said a mouthful there. Excellent point! :thumb:

I'm making up for my lack of being able to talk without excruciating pain.

I've got a nasty case of bronchitis, and just breathing right now kicks my ass.

Demonpenz
04-23-2008, 04:25 PM
man don't the vikings have to monsters at DT I would take that bet JA might get a ton of sacks

Demonpenz
04-23-2008, 04:27 PM
on top of being sacked JA may have been doubled teamed late in games because after a couple of times beating the OT they always find that he needs help

HemiEd
04-23-2008, 04:28 PM
on top of being sacked JA may have been doubled teamed late in games because after a couple of times beating the OT they always find that he needs help

yep

Frazod
04-23-2008, 04:30 PM
This is the first I've seen of this no-sacks-in-the-4th-quarter shit.

Wow, that's..... lame as hell.

I don't miss Allen nearly as much as I did a few minutes ago.

HemiEd
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
This is the first I've seen of this no-sacks-in-the-4th-quarter shit.

Wow, that's..... lame as hell.

I don't miss Allen nearly as much as I did a few minutes ago.

Yep, he was the debil, the Chiefs screwed the Vikings. Bad. Real Bad.

dirk digler
04-23-2008, 04:32 PM
man don't the vikings have to monsters at DT I would take that bet JA might get a ton of sacks

yep good point.

If Pat and Kevin play like they have the last couple of seasons the Vikes will by far have the best DL in the NFL.

ct
04-23-2008, 04:33 PM

I am pretty sure that is true. Comp picks are only for non-franchise unrestricted free agents that are actually signed away, not traded.

I really don't think a trade effects the comp picks at all. He will sign his franchise player tender offer before we can trade him, so he is no longer a free agent.

Comp picks are to balance FAs lost to FAs signed (not FAs retained, but signed from other teams). I would still think we might get a little comp pick love next year. Wilkerson, Weigman, Parker, and Wilson. Not big time losses, but we really did not replace with much, Darling, Smith, Williams, Hoyte. We might get a 6th or 7th out of it.

Mr. Laz
04-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Typical talk radio. Doom and gloom.

In a way, it resembles the evening news. It's like they go out of their way to talk to the biggest retards the city has to offer.God, the reporters are making this PC sound like a ****ing funeral.

People don't get it.Carl's starting to get fed up with the reporters dipshittery.
Rhonda Moss is a goddamn retard.
RHONDA!

You don't get it.

Quit asking the same question - "why isn't Allen part of your plan."

They've answered it. Numerous times.

This is the best thing for the Chiefs in the long term.
The media is trying to turn this into something it isn't.
I'm waiting for Carl to crack and scream:

"HE'S A ****ING DRUNK WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE. HE WANTED TOO MUCH ****ING MONEY. END OF STORY!"

Keitzman finally said something I can agree with.

Yep, just like everyone else in the media up there.

They're just like some of the people who post here.

Their hatred of all things Carl Peterson gets in the way of common sense.
Yep.

for the luv of Gawd ....... will somebody shut this pole- smoking,knowitall retarted POS up!!!!!!!!!!!

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 04:40 PM
for the luv of Gawd ....... will somebody shut this pole- smoking,knowitall retarted POS up!!!!!!!!!!!

You stopped whining long enough to post that?

ROFL

www.vikingsmessageboard.com

They'd be happy to have you.

For about 35 seconds.

Reerun_KC
04-23-2008, 04:46 PM

For real. Kietzman is a POS, yet people still tune in to listen to his pathetic rambles....

Glad to see, you like many others want KK off the air and someone intelligent on there.

Deberg_1990
04-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Last caller:

"If we really want to trade somone, why didnt we trade Tony Gonzalez??""

Is our fanbase really this dumb???

Frazod
04-23-2008, 04:53 PM

I obviously don't think he's the debbil, but perhaps getting a 1st and two 3rds for a disgruntled player who apparently vanishes like a fart in the wind during crunch time might not be the worst thing that could happen to us.

keg in kc
04-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Last caller:

Is our fanbase really this dumb???Rhetorical question, I'm assuming.

Fish
04-23-2008, 04:55 PM
Last caller:

Yes.... yes it is....

Brock
04-23-2008, 04:55 PM

You really are incapable of three-dimensional thought, aren't you?

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 04:57 PM
I obviously don't think he's the debbil, but perhaps getting a 1st and two 3rds for a disgruntled player who apparently vanishes like a fart in the wind during crunch time might not be the worst thing that could happen to us.

It wasn't just 2007, either.

Where was Allen in 2006 against the Browns (31-28 loss)? Where was he when we needed a big time play against the Colts when we pulled to within 16-8?

How about 2005? Allen got to Bledsoe twice in Dallas, and yet the defense blew that game at the end of regulation. Where was Allen while the Cowboys drove down the field (swallowed up by Flozell Adams, most likely).

If Allen makes a crunchtime play against the Cowboys in 2005, we go to the playoffs.

Deberg_1990
04-23-2008, 04:58 PM

Yea,

I liked the guy, hes a great player, has several more good seasons left im sure (if he stays out of the bar) but.........

He forced the Chiefs hand, so the Chiefs looked for the best deal they could find and took it.

So long Jared, get over it drinking buddies....

keg in kc
This is about to be twice in the last week I've heard Al Saunders interviewed on KC radio (Petro first, now Neal Jones). Very odd to hear the OC of another franchise discussing the draft on our airwaves. Get more out of him than anybody on the Chiefs staff (including him while he was here).

Brock
None of that even matters to me. The fact is, if he had conducted himself in a professional manner, he'd still be here. Sacks in the fourth quarter or not.

Brock
04-23-2008, 05:00 PM
This is about to be twice in the last week I've heard Al Saunders interviewed on KC radio (Petro first, now Neal Jones). Very odd to hear the OC of another franchise discussing the draft on our airwaves. Get more out of him than anybody on the Chiefs staff (including him while he was here).

I believe Saunders is a free agent as of right now.

Edit: No he's not.

HemiEd
You really are incapable of three-dimensional thought, aren't you?

You are a genious, we are all so fortunate to read your wisdom.

keg in kc
None of that even matters to me. The fact is, if he had conducted himself in a professional manner, he'd still be here. Sacks in the fourth quarter or not.No suspension and he's probably signed a year ago, and for much, much less than 74 million.

(I still can't believe that contract)

Brock
04-23-2008, 05:01 PM
You are a genious, we are all so fortunate to read your wisdom.

Please post more whining "Jared Allen is da debbil, we hate him" crap. It's so fresh.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 05:02 PM

Al made a lot of friends in KC.

keg in kc
04-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Al made a lot of friends in KC.He sounds like a nice guy and he's a good interview. I used to love it when he'd come on the radio a few years back.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 05:05 PM
He sounds like a nice guy and he's a good interview. I used to love it when he'd come on the radio a few years back.

I always liked his pregame stuff on 101 with Gretz. In comparison, Solari was.... :deevee:

HemiEd
04-23-2008, 05:05 PM

Just some more stats that are being used to make a case. In most of the games he was being double and triple teamed to keep him off the QB in the second half.

I would have loved to see him get some help from the rest of the line and see what he would have done. The DLine sucked ass other than him and Hali.

I guess we will be finding out, since the Vikings have one of the best lines already.

ChiefsFan4Life
04-23-2008, 05:09 PM
OnTheWarpath58 is an annoying know it all

/laz comment

Much easier than quoting everyhting and using all BOLD CAPS

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 05:12 PM

/laz comment

:thumb:

Notice how he went to the trouble of quoting all of those posts, yet didn't debate a single one of them?

Brock
04-23-2008, 05:13 PM

/laz comment

I like Laz for the most part, but sometimes he just needs to shut the **** up.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-23-2008, 05:14 PM

If I were you, I'd just buy some bigger shirts.

keg in kc
04-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Notice how he went to the trouble of quoting all of those posts, yet didn't debate a single one of them?Which is weird, cuz laz is a masturdebater.

OnTheWarpath58
04-23-2008, 05:17 PM
Which is weird, cuz laz is a masturdebater.

ROFL

Simply Red
04-23-2008, 05:26 PM
Radio is always that way, seems like.

HemiEd
04-23-2008, 06:16 PM
Please post more whining "Jared Allen is da debbil, we hate him" crap. It's so fresh.

Says the guy that posted this jewel, speaking of stale whining:

Yeah, that almost makes up for Ryan Sims, Eddie Freeman, Junior Siavii, Kris Wilson, Julian Battle, Kawika Mitchell, and the fact that he wanted some stiff instead of Larry Johnson.

Count Alex's Losses
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
So Carl and Herm say that there is zero animosity between Jared Allen and Carl. They also say the Vikings approached the Chiefs out of the blue about trading for Allen. The Chiefs were not shopping Allen.

Do you believe them, Chiefs fans?

MadMax
04-23-2008, 06:27 PM
Last caller:

Umm it's been posted on here numerous times :):)

MadMax
04-23-2008, 06:36 PM
Nothing like a skanky occupied bartender to draw business.

Considering that, she probably shouldn't be hit with a stick until after delivery.

Bah! Gotta tap the lil fugger in the head at least once.

Brock
04-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Says the guy that posted this jewel, speaking of stale whining:

At least what I said in that post has a basis in fact.

Reerun_KC
04-23-2008, 07:42 PM
So Carl and Herm say that there is zero animosity between Jared Allen and Carl. They also say the Vikings approached the Chiefs out of the blue about trading for Allen. The Chiefs were not shopping Allen.

Do you believe them, Chiefs fans?

LMAO

Oh yeah I believe them!

keg in kc
04-23-2008, 07:45 PM
That fact that Minnesota gave up what they did tells me they may have initiated the trade talks.

Because they gave up a lot.

I think if we actively went shopping him, we'd have gotten less. They had to sell us.

Nothing about this is "normal" for KC in my opinion. I can't remember another trade where I actually felt like we "won" in terms of raw value vs. value.