PDA

View Full Version : Misc whats going on???

badgirl
04-24-2008, 06:40 AM
i tried to look up one of my old threads and the search function would not allow me to do it, then I tried looking up " all threads started by badgirl" in my profile and it would not let me do that either. Anyone else having this problem???

DenverChief
04-24-2008, 06:44 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

welcome to like so last week

the search function is broken....you can search using google @ the top right of this page....

badgirl
04-24-2008, 06:46 AM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

welcome to like so last week

the search function is broken....you can search using google @ the top right of this page....

I have not so last week, I haven't been on in a week. sorry for any inconvience for asking the question.

Otter
04-24-2008, 06:49 AM
Look in your rep to see if you received any from the threads you're looking for and they'll link you back or contact user "TommyKat".

She designed the new search algorithm and can help.

badgirl
04-24-2008, 06:56 AM
Thank you, that worked.

DenverChief
04-24-2008, 07:00 AM
I have not so last week, I haven't been on in a week. sorry for any inconvience for asking the question.
CAlm down, grab a cup-o-joe and have a good morning, it is funny because of the multiple threads on the subject...everytime someone tries to search, a new thread appears....

badgirl
04-24-2008, 07:03 AM
CAlm down, grab a cup-o-joe and have a good morning, it is funny because of the multiple threads on the subject...everytime someone tries to search, a new thread appears....

Just got the cup o joe, sorry brain hasn't time to start functioning.....wait this is me we're talking about.....:doh!::D

Mr. Plow
04-24-2008, 09:06 AM
Start a new thread with both daface & morphius in the title. They'll hook you up.