PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Well, River Falls should be interesting this year...

InChiefsHell
04-24-2008, 09:45 AM
...pissed off and ready to prove he's worth every penny Jared Allen vs. Rookie (probably) left tackle...Brody will be saying "Hi" to Jared a lot those couple of scrimages...

...but, at least we'll get a good look at whoever is the LT against a premier pass rusher early on instead of waiting for the regular season...

DaKCMan AP
04-24-2008, 09:48 AM
...pissed off and ready to prove he's worth every penny Jared Allen vs. Rookie (probably) left tackle...Brody will be saying "Hi" to Jared a lot those couple of scrimages...

...but, at least we'll get a good look at whoever is the LT against a premier pass rusher early on instead of waiting for the regular season...

We might scrimmage the Lambs instead of the Vikes this year. Either way, all JA can do is wave because if he touches Brodie or any other QB his ass will get jumped.

Extra Point
04-24-2008, 09:51 AM
I'm looking forward to footage showing Brian Waters pulling to Allen's side.

boogblaster
04-24-2008, 10:04 AM
Maybe we could trade for a Donkey-lineman he could cut-block Allen ....

TEX
04-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Brodie Croyle - ROFL

IMHO, I bet he's not on the roster in 2 years.

Reerun_KC
04-24-2008, 10:09 AM
Wow how we change our tune at a moments notice...

Then want to step up and become what you despise all because we have a punk ass GM who didnt want to sign a player that couldnt stand his sorry punk ass?

:shake:

Reerun_KC
04-24-2008, 10:10 AM
Brodie Croyle - ROFL

IMHO, I bet he's not on the roster in 2 years.
I would agree... There isnt much of a chance with our current coaching staff...

TEX
04-24-2008, 10:18 AM
I would agree... There isnt much of a chance with our current coaching staff...

Exactly - and the state of the OL. Regarding Brodie, have you noticed any significant improvement over 2 years?

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2008, 10:28 AM
Wow how we change our tune at a moments notice...

Then want to step up and become what you despise all because we have a punk ass GM who didnt want to sign a player that couldnt stand his sorry punk ass?

:shake:

Your either with us or you're against us.

KCrockaholic
04-24-2008, 10:49 AM
the only problem is that i highly doubt we will be scimmaging the Vikings this year.

InChiefsHell
04-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Exactly - and the state of the OL. Regarding Brodie, have you noticed any significant improvement over 2 years?

Considering he's only played in 7 games...no...:spock:

InChiefsHell
04-24-2008, 11:24 AM
the only problem is that i highly doubt we will be scrimmaging the Vikings this year.

Huh? How come? I thought we scrimmaged them every year in River Falls?

DaKCMan AP
04-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Huh? How come? I thought we scrimmaged them every year in River Falls?

The Lambs have talked about moving their training camp northward in which case we'd scrimmage them instead of the Vikes.

xbarretx
04-24-2008, 11:42 AM
We might scrimmage the Lambs instead of the Vikes this year. Either way, all JA can do is wave because if he touches Brodie or any other QB his ass will get jumped.

buu yaa!

FD
04-24-2008, 11:44 AM
The Lambs have talked about moving their training camp northward in which case we'd scrimmage them instead of the Vikes.

Ah, so it will be Chris Long making a fool of us instead.

DaKCMan AP
04-24-2008, 11:49 AM
Ah, so it will be Chris Long making a fool of us instead.

Glenn Dorsey, more likely. Unless he holds out. :D

stlchiefs
04-24-2008, 11:50 AM

That's good. I immediately thought the same thing, but realized that I like Alan, hold nothing against the guy and would get ripped for posting such a thought. ;)

Demonpenz
04-24-2008, 11:52 AM

I remember the ass beating geathers got when he knocked greens head off

Mr. Laz
04-24-2008, 11:53 AM
the only problem is that i highly doubt we will be scimmaging the Vikings this year.

agreed .... they will make the switch to another team to avoid the JA impact.

DaKCMan AP
04-24-2008, 11:54 AM

You're right, I forgot that Trent was wearing the yellow do-not-touch-the-QB jersey during that game.

stlchiefs
04-24-2008, 11:56 AM
Carl will have the Chiefs scrimmage a Pop Warner team before he has his new LT embarrassed by the Pro Bowler he couldn't sign.

Mr. Laz
04-24-2008, 12:01 PM
You're right, I forgot that Trent was wearing the yellow do-not-touch-the-QB jersey during that game.
it was still a cheap shot

Geathers saw Green starting to slide so he went low to take a shot.

our Oline should of kneecapped that bidge on the very next play.

Demonpenz
04-24-2008, 12:04 PM

So you are saying that they would jump a player who was the leader of our team last year. Lead the league in sacks. Is an NFL superstar. For Croyle who gets hurt all the time has been in the league 3 years? I am not buying that. Especially the fact that our leader for 7 years got his head knocked off WHILE sliding. Hell we even had turley on that team and they didn't do shit. .

stlchiefs
04-24-2008, 12:05 PM

He was wearing the Don't Cheap Shot My QB and Scramble His Know When to Quit Brain Cells patch. You have to admit it was a cheap shot and nobody stood up for Trent, a veteran and Pro Bowl QB, in any fashion. Why would someone getting a little rough with our unproven QB in training camp all of a sudden incur the wrath of God?

HemiEd
04-24-2008, 12:06 PM

Yep, just like the one Merriman got for the cheap shot on Priest.

Demonpenz
04-24-2008, 12:08 PM
No one is going to jump anyone. Those players can't afford to loose any kind of money for fines and shit especially for a guy like brodie who there is a good chance of getting hurt just walking.

Mr. Laz
04-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Yep, just like the one Merriman got for the cheap shot on Priest.
part of them problem for both the Chiefs and the Royals

we play like possies

whens the last time the Royals retaliated for a hit batter even though they led the league in that stat?

Shields should of chopped blocked Geathers ass on the very next play to show everyone what happens if they take the cheap shot against our guys.