PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Herm on next in ESPN

Marco Polo
04-24-2008, 06:09 PM
Check it out; he'll be on NFL Live next on ESPN.

Rain Man
04-24-2008, 06:13 PM
Don't wanna. It's depressing.

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2008, 06:14 PM
"Yo YO YO.... it's all about tha' calculations and such and so forth." ~Herm

VonneMarie
04-24-2008, 06:16 PM
Is he gonna shoot himself in the face?

JBucc
04-24-2008, 06:17 PM
He said he only wants to draft football players.

Said having the 5th and 17th pick in the draft means we have 2 picks in the first round. That we'll get two players in the 1st round who are first round players.

Said at the end of the day you have to draft well, because if you don't draft well, you'll have bad drafts. And that can't happen if you want to have good drafts.

Marco Polo
04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
He also said that he'd like 15 picks.

Bearcat
04-24-2008, 06:18 PM
At the end of the day, fans might get flustrated, but you just have to take it one pick at a time and one day at a time and deal with it.

Rausch
04-24-2008, 06:19 PM

Said having the 5th and 17th pick in the draft means we have 2 picks in the first round. That we'll get two players in the 1st round who are first round players.

Said at the end of the day you have to draft well, because if you don't draft well, you'll have bad drafts. And that can't happen if you want to have good drafts.

:spock:

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM

Lets see

Football obvious 101

1) If you have two picks in the first round, then you have, well, two picks in the first round. Well said Herm.

2) "At the end of the day you have to draft well" Yes Herm, teach the unwashed masses.

Hell I wish they would of asked him about the "Joe Cool" hat he was sporting at the combine.

BigRock
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM

Will this ever get old? I vote no.

BigRock
04-24-2008, 06:23 PM
And will people falling for it ever get old? I vote an even stronger no.

Bearcat
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM

http://home.satx.rr.com/claneva/madden.jpg

Deberg_1990
04-24-2008, 06:24 PM
Lets see

Football obvious 101

1) If you have two picks in the first round, then you have, well, two picks in the first round. Well said Herm.

2) "At the end of the day you have to draft well" Yes Herm, teach the unwashed masses.

Hell I wish they would of asked him about the "Joe Cool" hat he was sporting at the combine.

LMAO

ChiefaRoo
04-24-2008, 06:25 PM
That interview flustrated me because there was no there there.

kcfan82
04-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Crap, I was hoping he was going to cover what it means for us to have three 3rd round picks.

Now I'm lost.