PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Espn's report. Nixon "Chiefs won't take Matt Ryan"

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-26-2008, 02:10 AM
Because the Chiefs wouldn't be able to protect him if they take him and will try and trade down if the player they want is not there say her sources.

Mecca
04-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Yea we talked about this.....smokescreens.

T-post Tom
04-26-2008, 04:53 AM
Because the Chiefs wouldn't be able to protect him if they take him and will try and trade down if the player they want is not there say her sources.

It could still happen based on the prior picks and possible trades.

DaneMcCloud
04-26-2008, 05:06 AM

The Chiefs may not be able to protect him this year (or next year, depending on how the draft shakes out). That shouldn't deter the front office from taking him IF they think he's going to be something special.

Coogs
04-26-2008, 08:34 AM

If it isn't a smokescreen, then we should probably rule out Brohm or the other two as well according to this.

suds79
04-26-2008, 09:08 AM
smokescreen maybe?

Yeah this makes a lot of sense. "Don't draft a QB because we won't be able to protect him anyways."

Wow Brodie Croyle is screwed then isn't he?

Like Ryan would even start this next season anyways. :rolleyes:

nychief
04-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I don't believe we'll not draft a qb at some point in the next two days.

Extra Point
04-26-2008, 09:20 AM
I don't believe we'll not draft a qb at some point in the next two days.

How about that QB from Tulsa in the 4th?

pr_capone
04-26-2008, 09:22 AM
How about that QB from Tulsa in the 4th?

*cough* Brennan *cough*

dammit I have a hard on for that kid.... he needs some polish but I think he has a chance to be VERY good.

Vegas_Dave
04-26-2008, 09:55 AM
*cough* Brennan *cough*

dammit I have a hard on for that kid.... he needs some polish but I think he has a chance to be VERY good.

Yes he has a lot of promise, but what chance do the Chiefs have of actually being able to develope his talent???

pr_capone
04-26-2008, 10:12 AM
Yes he has a lot of promise, but what chance do the Chiefs have of actually being able to develope his talent???

Well... with the imminent passing of Dick Curl (the guy is like 82... isn't he?), we will have to bring in a new QBs coach next year anyways. :D