View Full Version : NFL Draft Falcons taking Ryan

dirk digler
04-26-2008, 11:02 AM
According to Adam Schefter

LMAO

By this rate we will know the first 10 picks before the draft starts

kstater
04-26-2008, 11:04 AM
Sweet, at this rate the Chiefs' will be picking at 2:05 instead of around 2:45.

On the other hand, I have to consume that much more alcohol in 40 less minutes to drown down the pain.

stlchiefs
04-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Unfortunately I have a feeling many teams will wait out their time just to see if anyone offers a Ricky Williams deal to move up in the draft. I don't see things moving any faster than usual (except for the fact the times were shortened).

This post was in no way meant to deter Kstater from attempting to consume the same amount of alcohol in five minutes as he had planned on consuming in forty-five.

milkman
04-26-2008, 11:07 AM
Sweet, at this rate the Chiefs' will be picking at 2:05 instead of around 2:45.

On the other hand, I have to consume that much more alcohol in 40 less minutes to drown down the pain.

That would be possible, but reports out of Miami are that the Dolphins are going to take every bit of their 10 minutes, even though they already have their man.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Goodell can't go to the podium and announce the pick until the Dolphins hand him the card.

nychief
04-26-2008, 11:08 AM
That would be possible, but reports out of Miami are that the Dolphins are going to take every bit of their 10 minutes, even though they already have their man.

Unfortunately, for some reason, Goodell can't go to the podium and announce the pick until the Dolphins hand him the card.

****ing retarded.

Deberg_1990
04-26-2008, 11:08 AM

Whats the point??

Friendo
04-26-2008, 11:10 AM
maybe they plan on bringing out the 72 team again for a champagne toast.

love em, but couldn't resist.

ImAWalkingCorpse
04-26-2008, 11:11 AM
Looks like the Chiefs will be taking the 2nd best offensive lineman available.

dirk digler
04-26-2008, 11:13 AM

If they do that I will be ****ing pissed.

Baby Lee
04-26-2008, 11:17 AM
Whats the point??

Ten minutes of hoping the Giants offer their entire D-line for the pick, or the Pats offering Brady and Moss.

SithCeNtZ
04-26-2008, 11:19 AM
Whats the point??

Same reasons why they won't let the Rams sign their pick before the draft: tv ratings. ESPN pays for 6 hours of coverage and they don't want 40 minutes of prime advertising time wasted by teams quickly picking guys.

stlchiefs
04-26-2008, 11:26 AM
Whats the point??

Mel Kiper didn't get his hair all jizzed up for nothing.

Chiefs Pantalones
04-26-2008, 11:37 AM
If Ryan is there for the Chiefs you have to take him...but he won't sadly.

Croyle himself is going to set this franchise back a couple years.

melbar
04-26-2008, 12:13 PM
They could still concieveably trade Long. Long shot, but a trading team would already know what the contract is etc. Not likely, but possible for the right price. They are looking for picks...