PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Inside draft info

AustinChief
04-26-2008, 08:12 PM
I have it from a reliable source... Herm was pushing hard to trade down at #5 but Carl wanted Dorsey, and vetoed him.

On the flip side, it appears that Herm pushed Carl to do the trade up for Albert.

Just some info for those that think Carl isn't completely in charge.

kstater
04-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Interesting. Can't believe Herm didn't want Dorsey at 5.

MIAdragon
04-26-2008, 08:14 PM
I guess that two retards really DO make 1 competent person!

AustinChief
04-26-2008, 08:15 PM
Interesting. Can't believe Herm didn't want Dorsey at 5.
From what I heard ... nothing against Dorsey, Herm just REALLY wanted more picks

Mr. Laz
:hmmm:

Pierce
I guess that two retards really DO make 1 competent person!

just letting you know, I read your post AFTER staring at your avatar

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Kyle's been slumming on WPI again. :shake:

Baby Lee
04-26-2008, 08:18 PM
I have it from a reliable source... Herm was pushing hard to trade down at #5 but Carl wanted Dorsey, and vetoed him.

On the flip side, it appears that Herm pushed Carl to do the trade up for Albert.

Just some info for those that think Carl isn't completely in charge.

The ESPN chick was reporting that Herm was wanting more picks right up until Goodell called Dorsey for us at 5.

AustinChief
oh, you so want to be banned!

Damn St Joe people...

CupidStunt
Don't buy it.

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:19 PM
oh, you so want to be banned!

Damn St Joe people...Parkville, these days. :D

Bowser
04-26-2008, 08:20 PM
From what I heard ... nothing against Dorsey, Herm just REALLY wanted more picks

Jesus. Herm is Chiefmanwillgetyou.

doomy3
04-26-2008, 08:20 PM
If the trade offer really was 2 firsts and a second for Dorsey, then I don't blame Herm...

alnorth
04-26-2008, 08:21 PM
If the trade offer really was 2 firsts and a second for Dorsey, then I don't blame Herm...

It wasnt, that much was confirmed. However, no one seems to really know what the offer(s) were.

AustinChief
04-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Parkville, these days. :D
yeah yeah, you can take the boy outta St Joe but you can't .. um.. um.. get the smell out? (I get confused on that quote)

Which reminds me of one of my all time favs... "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make her think"

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:23 PM
It wasnt, that much was confirmed. However, no one seems to really know what the offer(s) were.Well whatever it was, I'm pretty damned happy to have Dorsey.

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:26 PM
yeah yeah, you can take the boy outta St Joe but you can't .. um.. um.. get the smell out? (I get confused on that quote)
Ah man... that's just just rude. I only lived up there for a couple years. It's a pretty cool town though.

NZoner's gonna be pissed. :p

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-26-2008, 08:27 PM
I told you this was a Carl move but you people didn't believe me.

He's a good player but we have other needs. Taking Dorsey put a monkeywrench in the plan.

We were going to get TWO OFFENSIVE LINEMEN to help us get back into the playoffs next season at 8-8.

Pray we find some Jared Allen type gems in 3rd round.

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:28 PM

He's a good player but we have other needs. Taking Dorsey put a monkeywrench in the plan.

We were going to get TWO OFFENSIVE LINEMEN to help us get back into the playoffs next season at 8-8.

Pray we find some Jared Allen type gems in 3rd round.Go play in traffic.

AustinChief
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
Ah man... that's just just rude. I only lived up there for a couple years. It's a pretty cool town though.

NZoner's gonna be pissed. :p

Seeing that I was born and raised there... I don't think I can really throw stones... actually I like the little town.

brent102fire
04-26-2008, 08:29 PM
He said...she said...according to the King Carl, the only person who really knows is Jaworski

kstater
04-26-2008, 08:30 PM

You know, the more I read your posts, the more I think you're an alt. No way can someone actively root for an 8-8 season. And no way can someone not be happy with Dorsey.

Bowser
04-26-2008, 08:30 PM

/

Bowser
04-26-2008, 08:31 PM
You know, the more I read your posts, the more I think you're an alt. No way can someone actively root for an 8-8 season. And no way can someone not be happy with Dorsey.

Yup.

Valiant

Can we trade you to the scout for a piece of bubblegum??

eazyb81
Eh, whatever, we got our players. Best draft in the league so far, and best first day in, what, a decade at least?

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:32 PM
Seeing that I was born and raised there... I don't think I can really throw stones... actually I like the little town.Heheh, it's highly underrated, IMO. I grew up in the great metropolis of Weston MO.

St. Joe is like the same town.... with a couple Walmarts.

Bowser
04-26-2008, 08:34 PM
Heheh, it's highly underrated, IMO. I grew up in the great metropolis of Weston Mo.

St. Joe is like the same town.... with a couple Walmarts.

Come talk to us when Weston scores itself a Love's Truck Stop, mmmmmmkay?

KcMizzou
04-26-2008, 08:35 PM
Come talk to us when Weston scores itself a Love's Truck Stop, mmmmmmkay?I'm rooting for a Tank 'N Tummy.... aka Skank and Skummy.

Miles
04-26-2008, 08:35 PM

LMAO

xbarretx
04-26-2008, 08:39 PM

LMAO

beach tribe
04-26-2008, 08:43 PM

You've just been made. Fraud.

Count Alex's Losses
04-26-2008, 08:45 PM
Good for Carl. Sounds like he's the only one not drinking the Tank/Turk koolaid.

Chiefmanwillcatch
04-26-2008, 08:54 PM
You people were all gloating after the Ryan Sims deal too.

Tribal Warfare
04-26-2008, 08:55 PM

He's a R-Tard he can't help it

alnorth
04-26-2008, 08:56 PM

Ahh, I get it now. You aren't for real. Your either a fan of another team, or an alt trying to get a rise out of everyone, because no one can be this retarded. Reading these posts is starting to feel like watching Steve Colbert.

xbarretx
04-26-2008, 08:57 PM
You people were all gloating after the Ryan Sims deal too.

really?

also do you mean that you think Dorsey is a Sims???? :shake: