PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Glenn Dorsey Q&A

SNR
04-27-2008, 11:21 AM
Q: How are you doing today?

DORSEY: I am doing real well. This is the best I have ever felt. I am excited to have to opportunity.

Q: Were you surprised you fell to the Chiefs?

DORSEY: I dont look at as I fell to the Chiefs. Each team had what they wanted to do and I didnt come in with any expectations. What picked me I was going to be excited.

Q: What do you bring to the Chiefs?

DORSEY: I bring relentless effort is first and foremost. I feel like I will come out and give my all no matter what. I am a guy who come in and work hard. I am going to try and go out to earn the respect of my teammates and coaches. I am guy who is going to bring my personality to it. I like to get involved with the fans. I heard the fans are amazing. I am just looking forward to the opportunity.

Q: Are you going to get to the quarterback?

DORSEY: Of course. A lot of that.

Q: Have you talked to (WR) Dwayne Bowe?

DORSEY: No not yet. I am going to call him in a little while.

Q: How will attacking the quarterback more make a difference in your game?

DORSEY: It will make it a lot different. At LSU we did a lot of two-gap gap and a little freedom. When you play this it allows you to make more plays. It allows you to be more athletic in what you doing? I am really looking forward to that opportunity.

Q: What did coach (Herm) Edwards say to you on the phone?

DORSEY: He asked me, how I was doing and told me I had a great college career. He asked how I would like to be a Kansas City Chief. I said, I would love to be a Kansas City Chief.

Q: What did it mean when coach Edwards came down to your workout?

DORSEY: It meant a lot. I got a good vibe from him and he gave me some great advice. Even when I came up to visit he talked to me a long time and talked to me about the whole business part of it, what people expect from me. I feel like we had a great connection.

Q: What you feel about a team drafting so many players?

DORSEY: I feel like that is great. All of that draft stuff is fine, but that ends right away. I look at it as a positive. I am going into a great system where I can play immediately. I know veterans are guaranteed so many spots and I know that just because I am high draft pick does not mean that I will play. I have to work for it and I am looking forward to that.

BigVE
04-27-2008, 11:24 AM
re-post but a good one. Still surprised we got this guy.

SNR
04-27-2008, 11:29 AM
re-post but a good one. Still surprised we got this guy.WTF? Wasn't on the first two pages

DaFace
04-27-2008, 11:30 AM
WTF? Wasn't on the first two pages

You should have used the search feat...crap.

Oh, and it was posted yesterday, so it's probably buried pretty well.

BigVE
04-27-2008, 11:32 AM
WTF? Wasn't on the first two pages
There have been a BILLION theads started since Dorsey was drafted...you may have had to go back a few pages to catch up. Like I said, this was a good re-post.