PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Stupid football fans...

BigMeatballDave
04-27-2008, 02:38 PM
Please pay attention. This rebuild is gonna take a few years. WE CANNOT GET EVERYTHING IN ONE DRAFT. Dipshits. Its been BPA, for the most part.

Brock
04-27-2008, 02:40 PM
This is apparently addressed toward fans like Frankie whose mock drafts go something like this:

1. Ryan Clady
2. Carl Nicks
3. BPA
4. BPA
5. BPA
6. BPA
7. BPA

OnTheWarpath58
:deevee:

But I want my 8-8! [/truefan]

noa
Thank you.

Pablo
We should draft 12 linemen..then they could all compete for the starting roles, and we'd have great depth on the offensive line.

KCJohnny
04-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Please pay attention. This rebuild is gonna take a few years. WE CANNOT GET EVERYTHING IN ONE DRAFT. Dipshits. Its been BPA, for the most part.

Great analysis. Who needs Kiper?

BigMeatballDave
This is apparently addressed toward fans like Frankie whose mock drafts go something like this:

1. Ryan Clady
2. Carl Nicks
3. BPA
4. BPA
5. BPA
6. BPA
7. BPALMAO

Guru
:deevee:

But I want my 8-8! [/truefan]

Idiot. We have to get to 5-11 first.

BigMeatballDave
04-27-2008, 02:42 PM
We should draft 12 linemen..then they could all compete for the starting roles, and we'd have great depth on the offensive line.:thumb:

Bwana
04-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Bingo

J Diddy
04-27-2008, 02:43 PM
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they are going to be when you kill them. <!-- / sig -->

BigMeatballDave
04-27-2008, 02:47 PM
The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they are going to be when you kill them. <!-- / sig -->:D

KCChiefsFan88
04-27-2008, 03:04 PM

Correct which is why most teams don't rely completely on the draft to improve their team during the offseason. This is why teams also address their needs in free agency. The Chiefs however, mostly due to Clark Hunt's directive to cut payroll decided to stand idle during free agency, instead claiming they would add multiple new starters to address their many needs... all during the draft.

One thing the Chiefs had to accomplish this offseason was the process of rebuilding the offensive line. Without doing that, they would not be able to effectively evaluate Croyle, the running game would stall, etc.

So far the Chiefs have added one legit new starter on the offensive line... Albert. They have done nothing to address center or right guard during the offseason.

kstater
04-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Correct which is why most teams don't rely completely on the draft to improve their team during the offseason. This is why teams also address their needs in free agency. The Chiefs however, mostly due to Clark Hunt's directive to cut payroll decided to stand idle during free agency, instead claiming they would add multiple new starters to address their many needs... all during the draft.

One thing the Chiefs had to accomplish this offseason was the process of rebuilding the offensive line. Without doing that, they would not be able to effectively evaluate Croyle, the running game would stall, etc.

So far the Chiefs have added one legit new starter on the offensive line... Albert. They have done nothing to address center or right guard during the offseason.

ROFL

KCJohnny

Well said, KCChiefsfan88. :clap:

Still its been a fantastic draft talent-wise, and I like the OLman from Clemson pick.

DaneMcCloud

Wade Smith in the offseason and Barry Richardson at right guard in the draft.

I think as far as value is concerned, the Chiefs have done extremely well. I'm glad they haven't reached.

NUMBER7
04-27-2008, 03:08 PM
[quote=Guru;4719754]Idiot. We have to get to 5-11 first.[/quote

I think any knowledgable fan understands that. We have been there before...no that was 4 and 12. Seriously I think we will be 2 - 14. This may also be the first year we go 0 -8 at Arrowhead. Lets just hope after 3 years of rebuilding we can get to 8-8.

keg in kc
04-27-2008, 03:09 PM
If they were trying to cut payroll, they'd have traded out of 5 and wouldn't have moved up to 15.

BigMeatballDave

So far the Chiefs have added one legit new starter on the offensive line... Albert. They have done nothing to address center or right guard during the offseason.When you are rebuilding, you cut payroll as much as you can. They are finally doing the right thing for a change. Build through the draft this year and next, then try free agency.

Bowser
Wade Smith in the offseason and Barry Richardson at right guard in the draft.

I think as far as value is concerned, the Chiefs have done extremely well. I'm glad they haven't reached.

Shut up! This is the worst draft evah! The sky is falling! Again!

dirk digler
04-27-2008, 03:12 PM
With the pick of Richardson he is going to play and probably start so this makes me very happy and people should be ecstatic that we had a A+ draft