PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Broncos / Sun Devils

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
04-27-2008, 04:27 PM
I noticed a boat load of Denver scouts at ASU home games this past fall...today it makes sense. Denver just picked up steal with S Josh Barrett in the 7th round. I was hoping we'd get him.

Mecca
04-27-2008, 04:28 PM
Everyone knew about him, he fell because he's not nearly as productive as his athletic numbers..Morgans alot better.

ArrowheadHawk
04-27-2008, 04:29 PM
I noticed a boat load of Denver scouts at ASU home games this past fall...today it makes sense. Denver just picked up steal with S Josh Barrett in the 7th round. I was hoping we'd get him.
How do you "picked up steal"?

Mile High Mania
04-27-2008, 04:30 PM
I was hoping they would finally address S... I don't know a lot about this guy, but he appears to be a fine choice.

dirk digler
04-27-2008, 04:31 PM
I was hoping they would finally address S... I don't know a lot about this guy, but he appears to be a fine choice.

So what do you think of the Broncos draft? I was extremely happy you guys picked up Clady so it will make it easier for us to sack Cutler. :D

el borracho
04-27-2008, 04:32 PM

If it is fresh out of the forge, I would suggest using metal tongs.

Mile High Mania
04-27-2008, 04:34 PM
So what do you think of the Broncos draft? I was extremely happy you guys picked up Clady so it will make it easier for us to sack Cutler. :D

Well, I don't know what those at the Mane think... but, based on everything I've read about the guy... I think it's comical at how much you guys are trashing him. I mean, sure... Denver's drafts haven't been stellar, but I'll trust the opinions of those guys before most around here.

I thought they might go for Chris Williams and that is kind of how I was hoping they would go, but I honestly have no issues with Clady.

Outside of that - nothing too stellar. I try not to let the drafts make me too crazy one way or the other at this point... nobody knows.

Mile High Mania
04-27-2008, 04:35 PM
Now, as a Hog fan... I do like seeing Peyton Hillis go to Denver. It will be interesting to see how they can use him.

dirk digler
04-27-2008, 04:41 PM
Well, I don't know what those at the Mane think... but, based on everything I've read about the guy... I think it's comical at how much you guys are trashing him. I mean, sure... Denver's drafts haven't been stellar, but I'll trust the opinions of those guys before most around here.

I thought they might go for Chris Williams and that is kind of how I was hoping they would go, but I honestly have no issues with Clady.

Outside of that - nothing too stellar. I try not to let the drafts make me too crazy one way or the other at this point... nobody knows.

I just thought Clady was a huge project and was really happy that the Chiefs didn't draft the guy. They were showing clips of him on NFLN after he got drafted and he was getting abused by lower level talent but apparently he has good feet.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
04-27-2008, 04:47 PM
Use gloves and BBQ tongs.

Sorry, posted after waking up from a Fran Charles induced nap. Barrett is good. He'll produce in the NFL. I like our Morgan pick too, don't get me wrong.

Mile High Mania
04-27-2008, 04:55 PM
I just thought Clady was a huge project and was really happy that the Chiefs didn't draft the guy. They were showing clips of him on NFLN after he got drafted and he was getting abused by lower level talent but apparently he has good feet.

Honestly, I would have been fine with Clady, Williams or Albert... I think they're all pretty equal.