PDA

View Full Version : Football Typical Charger Fan

rrl308
04-28-2008, 12:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merfinator
Yeah this is pretty impressive. Before the draft I told my friends, "Man, if the Chiefs draft right, they could put themselves in serious contention." So far they've done nothing but take solid players. Overall I think they've had the best draft, not only in the AFCW, but in the entire league.

That's just flat out wrong. I maintain that we've had the best draft.

Round 1 CB Antoine Cason, Arizona - We are deep in the defensive backfield.
Round 2 WR Chris Chambers, Miami Dolphins - A pro bowler. Far better than any Chief WR.
Round 3 S Eric Weddle, Utah - Our starting FS. He is better than any of their starting Safeties IMO. He'll be a pro bowler some day soon.
Round 3 RB Jacob Hester, LSU - He will provide depth at RB and FB and is extremely versatile.
Round 4 CB/S Paul Oliver, Georgia - Was supposed to have 1st or 2nd round grade on him. We got him as a potential steal in the 4th. We are deep in the defensive backfield...

I believe once it's all done, the Chiefs did great for themselves...but still have not gained a lot of ground on us.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-28-2008, 12:15 AM
It's obvious to me that Merfinator just doesn't understand what the draft is all about.

rrl308
04-28-2008, 12:17 AM
Yeah he's pretty cocky. Those bolt fans think that A.J. Smith is god.

Basileus777
04-28-2008, 12:19 AM
Yeah he's pretty cocky. Those bolt fans think that A.J. Smith is god.

They actually do think that at the signonsandiego boards.

Charger fans are pussies. I got banned from that board for the most innocent comment. Actually I never found out exactly why I was banned.

rrl308
04-28-2008, 12:25 AM
They also thought that they somehow screwed the Pats by taking their 3rd pick this for next yrs 2nd to draft Hester.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-28-2008, 12:30 AM
A second round pick for a RB/FB like Hester is such an awful pick it can't even be explained.

If they wanted a guy like that, take a dude like Matt Forte who can actually be a feature back, and pick up some asshat to block for LT in UDFA.

That was one of the worst picks of the draft, along with the Panthers burning two firsts, a second and a fourth on Otah.

ChiefaRoo
04-28-2008, 12:38 AM
San Diego actually has fans that show up when the they suck? I don't believe it.

Wa-Z
04-28-2008, 12:57 AM
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME