PDA

View Full Version : stevieray deleted his account?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Taco John
04-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Why in the hell is DC taking the blame for this? Stevie hardly ever posted in there.

Taco John
04-30-2008, 12:45 AM
That describes about 3-4 other posters in DC.; and a handful in the lounge as well. And IMHO, most of them are much, much more annoying than stevieray ever was. Seriously.

Many substantive and "content-oriented posts" are rarely treated with serious consideration....which is why some of us do less of it than we use to.

Dude, what are you talking about? You have like five accounts to post snarky comments in DC. I just busted you posting as Lurch to back yourself up in a debate not two weeks ago.

|Zach|
04-30-2008, 12:45 AM
Why in the hell is DC taking the blame for this? Stevie hardly ever posted in there.

Keep reading, its actually some kind of PC crusade or something that is being blamed now.

It really is tough to keep track of though. I could be wrong by the time this is posted.

Logical
04-30-2008, 12:47 AM
Basically I'm a fan of anything that rids us of your presence - death by fire, alien abduction, whatever.

Edit Ignore List (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist)

<label for="ignorelist_add_txt">Add a Member to Your List...</label> ill-logical

Will rid you of my presence. CPiggy if you want to miss the quotes.

Ultra Peanut
04-30-2008, 05:42 AM
I thought there was somewhere else too I just can't find it. I may be mistaken.For someone who whines about the "PC Patrol" ALL THE ****ING TIME, you sure are one sensitive bitch.

Fairplay
04-30-2008, 05:57 AM
Dude, what are you talking about? You have like five accounts to post snarky comments in DC. I just busted you posting as Lurch to back yourself up in a debate not two weeks ago.

I caught him doing that about 6 months ago also.

That dude has multiple personality issues.

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 06:33 AM
If you guys would just talk sports - all would be right. It's all the other crap that gets in the way...

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 06:36 AM
and just what do you have against crowds, anyway?

name me three idiots and/or trolls that infect the d.c. forum, right off the top of your head...
(and duhneese does not count)

go ahead, i dares ya...

i double dares ya... :p :p :p

jAZ

TJ

recxjake

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 06:40 AM
Politics and religion are two broad topics that will piss people off more than anything else once your throw attitudes and insults into the mix... add the fact that everyone is brave and bold on the Internet and you have the potential for insanity.

So... you choose to go there (the DC Forum) and if you get insulted, pissed off, etc... it's your own doing. Nobody is making you type and nobody is making you read.

Handle up on your business and quit your bitchin...

DenverChief
04-30-2008, 06:41 AM
LMAO

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 06:52 AM
I caught him doing that about 6 months ago also.

That dude has multiple personality issues.

Nah. I like messin' with dickweed-idiot types.

And it's a way of doin' that....for a while, at least. :D

DenverChief
04-30-2008, 07:01 AM
Sorry to see him go...met him in person at Rainmans house and was a really cool guy...we never saw eye to eye on political issues but that didn't change the fact I thought he was a cool dude

Adept Havelock
04-30-2008, 07:02 AM

LMAO That was funny.

Yeah, I've never really understood the multiple 'nym shtick. Then again, I speak in .jpegs pretty frequently, so who am I to criticize?

edit-
Nah. I like messin' with dickweed-idiot types.

And it's a way of doin' that....for a while, at least. :D

:hmmm: I guess I can see how it could be amusing.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 07:25 AM
....:hmmm: I guess I can see how it could be amusing.

I've had a couple that were really a lot of fun.....very amusing. It's kinda like a crack addiction I suppose, once you are hooked....it's been hard for me to give up. Although I've had a couple of them bomb badly too. It's gotten to the point though, the grief directed at me because of it....outweighs the thrill anymore, because all the noobs who don't understand it/don't recall the fun we've had with it over the years.

Although....with the "search" function out of order, it's more difficult for folks to track down....heh. :hmmm:

Prometheus
04-30-2008, 08:00 AM
Is this place General Hospital or what?

Frazod
04-30-2008, 08:08 AM
Edit Ignore List (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/profile.php?do=ignorelist)

<LABEL for=ignorelist_add_txt>Add a Member to Your List...</LABEL> ill-logical

Will rid you of my presence. CPiggy if you want to miss the quotes.

You could also stop quoting me and mentioning me, f#ckstain. You might notice that I leave you alone if you leave me alone.

I also note that this contentious thread which had ran its course was bumped after 10 hours of inactivity by YOU. Par for the course for the male DEnise - keeping the strife alive.

gblowfish
04-30-2008, 02:56 PM
People come and go on the board. From now till camp opens will be slow time on the CP.

I haven't been around much lately because of work and had some health issues. I'm OK now. Having to start doing yard work and outside stuff now too. But I try to pop in and browse a thread or two.

Hope Stevie decides to come back eventually, Stevie and Weird Wolf appear in the upper right hand corner of this board, yet neither will be active posters now.

BIG_DADDY
04-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Sorry to see him go...met him in person at Rainmans house and was a really cool guy...we never saw eye to eye on political issues but that didn't change the fact I thought he was a cool dude

Did you check out his package?

Rain Man
04-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Did you check out his package?

Actually, my house is clothing-optional.

Logical
04-30-2008, 04:58 PM
You could also stop quoting me and mentioning me, f#ckstain. You might notice that I leave you alone if you leave me alone.

I also note that this contentious thread which had ran its course was bumped after 10 hours of inactivity by YOU. Par for the course for the male DEnise - keeping the strife alive.

Actually Mr. Lawyers Lawn Jockey I did not bump it to respond to you but to respond to Mecca in post 492. I then went on to respond to many different people. In case you forget I work on the West Coast and if I am busy I may be gone from the BB for long periods. This has never been unusual for me and just reflects poorly on your observational skills. DEnise of course lives in the same time zone as you and as far as I know does not work at a work place (I believe she may work out of her home) so she does may respond more frequently.
http://75.125.205.90/BB/showpost.php?p=4727272&postcount=492

Your miles may vary, but if I feel it is appropriate to respond to you I will. If you use CPiggy you won't see that either.;)

:D

By the way it speaks to how slow the BB has become that after 10 hours the thread was still in the middle of the first page.

BigRedChief
04-30-2008, 05:01 PM
I'm glad I passed up the draft party at your house this year. I'm sure you were pleased also.:D

BIG_DADDY
04-30-2008, 05:24 PM

That explains a lot. LMAO

WilliamTheIrish
04-30-2008, 05:37 PM

Gold.

WilliamTheIrish
04-30-2008, 05:40 PM
Keep reading, its actually some kind of PC crusade or something that is being blamed now.

It really is tough to keep track of though. I could be wrong by the time this is posted.

It's been kind of funny watching this thread take this serpentine rout. SR left. Because HE wanted to go. Pretty admirable to go out without a word.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Gold.It might be if it were true...

It wasn't to "back [my]self up....it was merely a post in response to a thread....from a computer which I hadn't been on in months, but had "saved" the Lurch settings on it....the last time I had trotted it out.

:rolleyes:

WilliamTheIrish
04-30-2008, 05:51 PM
It might be if it were true...

It wasn't to "back [my]self up....it was merely a post in response to a thread....from a computer which I hadn't been on in months, but had "saved" the Lurch settings on it....the last time I had trotted it out.

:rolleyes:

Uh-huh. Look, I don't really care one way or the other.

It's gold because you have a history of doing silly shiot like that. And while you may have been innocent, I don't feel it's out of the realm of possibility that you were doing it again.

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 08:34 PM
I thought dupe accounts were against the rules.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 08:35 PM
I thought dupe accounts were against the rules.

They are if you use them...INTENTIONALLY, and for more than a few days or so.

At least that's what I was told.... :shrug:

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 08:38 PM
They are if you use them...INTENTIONALLY, and for more than a few days or so.

At least that's what I was told.... :shrug:

Unless I'm mistaken you've done it for several years. And how could it be unintentional?

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 08:44 PM
Unless I'm mistaken you've done it for several years. And how could it be unintentional?

I haven't been doing "it" for more than 18 months or so, "intentionally"....a couple of times I've logged onto a computer that has my settings "saved," but that I don't regularly use. If I don't CHECK the "username" I post as the user I last used that machine for. I have access, literally, to hundreds of computers....most of which, at one time or another, I had used "alias" accounts in the past.

FWIW, "aliases" and multiple IDs....seem to be permissable for short-term humor. I haven't yet done that, recently, as I've been busy...but leave open that possibility.

;)

Adept Havelock
04-30-2008, 08:47 PM
I suppose it boils down to what your definition of "it" is. :fire:

Count Zarth
04-30-2008, 08:48 PM
The first step is admitting you have a problem. :D

irishjayhawk
04-30-2008, 08:52 PM
I haven't been doing "it" for more than 18 months or so, "intentionally"....a couple of times I've logged onto a computer that has my settings "saved," but that I don't regularly use. If I don't CHECK the "username" I post as the user I last used that machine for. I have access, literally, to hundreds of computers....most of which, at one time or another, I had used "alias" accounts in the past.

FWIW, "aliases" and multiple IDs....seem to be permissable for short-term humor. I haven't yet done that, recently, as I've been busy...but leave open that possibility.

;)

Summary:

Kotter hasn't "intentionally" (note the quotes) used duplicate accounts. Whereby "intentionally" means "unintentionally". And apparently actually creating a new username is not "intentional".

go bowe
04-30-2008, 08:57 PM
jAZ

TJ

recxjakehey, that was too easy...

glad i didn't bet on it...

*note to self: don't bet with kotter*

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 09:02 PM
Summary:

And apparently actually creating a new username is not "intentional".

This is the part I had a problem with.

Adept Havelock
04-30-2008, 09:08 PM

Hey, he was young, needed the money, and the talent agent said they were "artistic" 'nyms.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:21 PM
Summary:

Kotter hasn't "intentionally" (note the quotes) used duplicate accounts. Whereby "intentionally" means "unintentionally". And apparently actually creating a new username is not "intentional".

Check the "joined" dates....Einstein. I "created" the accounts long ago, and logged on...a variety of "public use" computers....more than 14-18 months ago. No "new" accounts recently.

See the reply "above" skip.

Hey, he was young, needed the money, and the talent agent said they were "artistic" 'nyms.

The "poster formerly known as SDChiefsfan/Mr. Kotter" is what we negotiated. :harumph:

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:25 PM
hey, that was too easy...

glad i didn't bet on it...

*note to self: don't bet with kotter*

ROFLROFLROFL

Adept Havelock
04-30-2008, 09:27 PM
The "poster formerly known as SDChiefsfan/Mr. Kotter" is what we negotiated. :harumph:

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
04-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Check the "joined" dates....Einstein. I "created" the accounts, and logged on...a variety of "public use" computers....more than 14-18 months ago. No "new" accounts recently.

I really don't care what account names you've used (though Lurch negged me on several occassions :)) but what I don't understand is how you could be confused as to your login name, especially the avatar. Are you posting from an 8" screen or something?

That part doesn't make sense to me.

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 09:32 PM
Check the "joined" dates....Einstein. I "created" the accounts long ago, and logged on...a variety of "public use" computers....more than 14-18 months ago. No "new" accounts recently.

Not a jury in the land would buy your bullshit story.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:33 PM
I really don't care what account names you've used (though Lurch negged me on several occassions :)) but what I don't understand is how you could be confused as to your login name, especially the avatar. Are you posting from an 8" screen or something?

That part doesn't make sense to me.

I have access to hundreds of "public" computers....that save my personal settings, so when I log-on to a random computer I haven't accessed in months....I log on as one of my past aliases, unless I CHECK it....which I don't.

I guess I should, eh? ;)

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:34 PM
Not a jury in the land would buy your bullshit story.

Especially not in NE Oklahoma/NW Arkansas. ;)

Cue...."Dueling Banjos".... :eek:

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Especially not in NE Oklahoma/NW Arkansas. ;)

Cue...."Dueling Banjos".... :eek:

Not anywhere. You must think we are really stupid.

Rausch
04-30-2008, 09:40 PM
I have access to hundreds of "public" computers....that save my personal settings, so when I log-on to a random computer I haven't accessed in months....I log on as one of my past aliases, unless I CHECK it....which I don't.

Any kids gone missing 24 years ago we should know about?...

Count Zarth
04-30-2008, 09:41 PM
KOTTER NEEDS AN INTERVENTION

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 09:44 PM
KOTTER NEEDS AN INTERVENTION

He seems to have lost contact with reality.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Any kids gone missing 24 years ago we should know about?...

In 33-34 years....when I'm vacationing in Thailand....feel free to ask me these questions again.

:p

He seems to have lost contact with reality.

Don't you have to take your Geritol, and don't you have an enema scheduled....and colostomy bag to empty? :rolleyes:

And it's two hours past "prime-time" on Web-TV....slick..."American Idol" nights are earlier in the week, aren't they? ;)

irishjayhawk
04-30-2008, 10:05 PM

I guess I should, eh? ;)

So instead of just taking the time to log in as Mr. Kotter, you sign in as a different name. All of this is unintentional, though.

dirk digler
04-30-2008, 10:06 PM
I agree with the bolded part. She's by far the most abused poster on this board and she's tough enough to take it without whining (with the possible exception of gochiefs who is also tough enough to take the unfair abuse that's thrown in his direction). It's absurd that the topic of banning her came up in this thread. I don't remember her ever getting personal with StevieRay in the way many others have.

I agree that Denise takes alot of abuse and I freely admit that I have dished some out to her and called her a really bad name but IMHO she deserves alot of what she gets.

She is by every definition a troll who only comes here to stir up shit and drama and to never really have a honest conversation. I find it funny that when something is to her advantage or fits what she believes she will start a thread and make fun of people and call people stupid or whatever. But when things aren't going her way she disappears for weeks on end. But for the rest of us like yourself, Kotter, Irishjayhawk, TJ, banyon etc we take our lumps whether it is for us or against us. That is why I respect you and I respect 99% of the posters on DC because we take the good with the bad. Denise and also recxjake only come here when it suits their agenda. Though I will give recxjake credit he posted alot in the draft thread where Denise hasn't posted on a football topic or thread in quite some time I am sure of that.

Anyway that is my .02 cents

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 10:09 PM
So instead of just taking the time to log in as Mr. Kotter, you sign in as a different name. All of this is unintentional, though.

Cookies....and personal settings....are you really THIS clueless....they "save" when I log-off said computers.....so when I log back "on" that computer, it recalls the LAST settings/cookies I had for that site....I don't "log-in"....it logs me on AUTOMATICALLY based on previous log-in.

Seriously. This isn't "rocket-science"...unless you were born before 1950 or so...then it may seem like it. :)

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 10:25 PM
In 33-34 years....when I'm vacationing in Thailand....feel free to ask me these questions again.

:p

Don't you have to take your Geritol, and don't you have an enema scheduled....and colostomy bag to empty? :rolleyes:

And it's two hours past "prime-time" on Web-TV....slick..."American Idol" nights are earlier in the week, aren't they? ;)

OK. A personal attack. You're in the wrong so you resort to this. You're a helluva guy Kotter.

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 10:31 PM
stevieray is teh suck. :-)

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 10:33 PM
OK. A personal attack. You're in the wrong so you resort to this. You're a helluva guy Kotter.

Lighten up, old man. I've seen you dish much, much worse... :rolleyes:

"You get what you give...." right? At least that's what TJ/Zach/PG and the rest of the "PC crowd" keep tellin' me....

Seriously though; no harm intended. Lighten up....

;)

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XdB5x8Jsgpw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XdB5x8Jsgpw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 10:35 PM
SkipTowne voted down Tags. Skip, you are unAmerican. You watering your neighbors lawn yet this year? You Commie.

Bowser
04-30-2008, 10:37 PM
WTF is going on here?

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 10:39 PM
WTF is going on here?

Hey you pipe down over there, pipsqueak.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 10:42 PM
WTF is going on here?

The "commie bastards and neurotic/psychotic bitches of the Planet" are trying to ruin ANY fun at this joint.....

I'll tell you.... :harumph:

:cuss:

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 10:47 PM
SkipTowne voted down Tags. Skip, you are unAmerican. You watering your neighbors lawn yet this year? You Commie.

Tags are for the junior high crowd, junior.

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 10:48 PM
WTF is going on here?

Nothing much. Just Kotter trying to lie his way out of trouble.

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Tags are for the junior high crowd, junior.

Did someone write a tag about you?

"Skips Colostomy Bag"

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 10:53 PM
Did someone write a tag about you?

"Skips Colostomy Bag"

Nope, I just don't do juvenile.

Logical
04-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Summary:

The thing I don't get is I log onto 4 different computers and I never have his problem.

Logical
04-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Not a jury in the land would buy your bullshit story.I don't know, they bought the mouse turd story.

Logical
04-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I agree that Denise takes alot of abuse and I freely admit that I have dished some out to her and called her a really bad name but IMHO she deserves alot of what she gets.

She is by every definition a troll who only comes here to stir up shit and drama and to never really have a honest conversation. I find it funny that when something is to her advantage or fits what she believes she will start a thread and make fun of people and call people stupid or whatever. But when things aren't going her way she disappears for weeks on end. But for the rest of us like yourself, Kotter, Irishjayhawk, TJ, banyon etc we take our lumps whether it is for us or against us. That is why I respect you and I respect 99% of the posters on DC because we take the good with the bad. Denise and also recxjake only come here when it suits their agenda. Though I will give recxjake credit he posted alot in the draft thread where Denise hasn't posted on a football topic or thread in quite some time I am sure of that.

Anyway that is my .02 cents
This is a pretty fair take IMO (and that is the only one that counts according to my rep statement from bunnytrdr) but if you people keep ignoring me I may have to go all Kotter on you to gather sufficient post whore-ish attention.;)

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 11:14 PM
Believe it or not....

as an educator, between public and private Universities, Libraries, and on-campus computer labs....think about it....seriously.....I have accessed, at least 400-500 DIFFERENT computers over the past 2-3 years.

:shrug:

Use your brain...

Classes with students, classes as a student, "research" time, and "play" time...as a break from work or research....while TEACHING, and also ATTENDING classes....

Duh....like I said, this ain't rocket-science. :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
04-30-2008, 11:16 PM
Believe it or not....

as an educator, between public and private Universities, Libraries, and on-campus computer labs....think about it....seriously.....I have accessed, at least 400-500 DIFFERENT computers over the past 2-3 years.

Use your brain...

Classes with students, classes as a student, "research" time, and "play" time...as a break from work or research....while TEACHING, and also ATTENDING classes....

No sale.

Logical
04-30-2008, 11:17 PM
Lighten up, old man. I've seen you dish much, much worse... :rolleyes:

"You get what you give...." right? At least that's what TJ/Zach/PG and the rest of the "PC crowd" keep tellin' me....

Seriously though; no harm intended. Lighten up....

;)

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XdB5x8Jsgpw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>Probably true, but your personal attacks seem to dwell on health and age, perhaps you have an age bias and a class action lawsuit is in order. Hey Mike (Skip), John (go bowe) and O&S you want in on some of this here class action shiat?

irishjayhawk
04-30-2008, 11:22 PM
Believe it or not....

Use your brain...

You do realize you can log in without cookies and everything you mentioned earlier. Simply put your username and password in and click login. Presto! You're in. And you're in as Mr. Kotter.

Further, you have said time and time again that it was "unintentional". What is "unintentional" about putting in a username on a public computer that is different than your own and logging in?

Logical
04-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Believe it or not....

Use your brain...

Duh....like I said, this ain't rocket-science. :rolleyes:I may not have access to hundred(s) of computers but I do have access to literally dozens in conference rooms all over our work campus. I often log into ChiefsPlanet while waiting for people to show up to meetings and the strange thing is they all accept my same password now once I have logged in once and strangely my identity never has to change. It is also weird how my cookies ususally remain because strangely there does not seem to be any other ChiefsPlanet members where I work logging on to bump my account.

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Nope, I just don't do juvenile.

Says Mr. "Im refueling the rep for a neg bomb on someon"

heh. thats not juvenile. :-)

Saggysack
05-01-2008, 12:43 AM

I guess I should, eh? ;)

Even with the new BB your settings saved from months ago on these computers?

SPchief
05-01-2008, 12:44 AM

Of course, with Kotter, he always tells the truth.

Saggysack
05-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Of course, with Kotter, he always tells the truth.

He's special like that.

Fairplay
05-01-2008, 06:19 AM
Thread went from SR discussion to Kotter bashing, heh.

Otter
05-01-2008, 06:27 AM
Well, I'm assuming FDE left the house. That sucks, at least he'll be easy to pick out at games to say hello to him. Best of luck.

Kotter, you should use more smiley faces in your posts, it's the only way to win their respect back.

Dartgod
05-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Regarding the Kotter situation...

I thought cookies expired after a certain amount of time. I know that if i haven't logged in on a particular computer for several weeks, I am prompted to provide my username/password again.

NewChief
05-01-2008, 07:23 AM

:doh!:

Logical
05-01-2008, 09:25 AM
OOOPS

Logical
05-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Of course, with Kotter, he always tells the truth.OOOPS, OOOPS

Logical
05-01-2008, 09:27 AM

I thought cookies expired after a certain amount of time. I know that if i haven't logged in on a particular computer for several weeks, I am prompted to provide my username/password again.OOOPS, OOOPS, OOOPS (we really need an OOOPS smiley):D

DenverChief
05-01-2008, 09:27 AM
OOOPS

http://www.willothewisp.org/BlogPics/fridgemice.jpg

Dartgod
05-01-2008, 09:31 AM
OOOPS, OOOPS, OOOPS (we really need an OOOPS smiley):D
Don't take my post as proof. I was only asking a question and not stating fact. There may be policies here at work that clear cookies periodically and that was what I was seeing. Some computers may save cookies indefinitely. Maybe. I don't know.

DenverChief
05-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Don't take my post as proof. I was only asking a question and not stating fact. There may be policies here at work that clear cookies periodically and that was what I was seeing. Some computers may save cookies indefinitely. Maybe. I don't know.

I thought that everyone had issues with re-logging in after the switch over....hell I still do on firefox...but not with safari :shrug:

Dartgod
05-01-2008, 09:35 AM
I thought that everyone had issues with re-logging in after the switch over....hell I still do on firefox...but not with safari :shrug:
Yeah, that definitely happened to me as well.

DaFace
05-01-2008, 09:46 AM

If you're still having logoff issues, try this:

1. Log out of the Planet.
2. Go to this page:
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/mycookies.php
3. Check every box and press delete.
4. Close and reopen your browser, then log back in normally.

It's worked for quite a few people, though a few still say they have issues.

MIAdragon
05-01-2008, 09:56 AM
OOOPS, OOOPS, OOOPS (we really need an OOOPS smiley):D

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/oops-0030.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/redface-oops-6.gif http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Confused/fart.gif

burt
05-01-2008, 10:54 AM
1) Who is Du-nese?
2) Who givies a shit about #1?
3) I will miss Stevie!
4) I don't have a problem with anyone here, not even Goat boy(hard to believe).
5) UP is cool
f) but then again, I miss Redrum.
j) There are still many people here to look up to, but I won't mention them
m) I miss Gaz

Chiefnj2
05-01-2008, 11:33 AM

I thought cookies expired after a certain amount of time. I know that if i haven't logged in on a particular computer for several weeks, I am prompted to provide my username/password again.

For some reason you come back as Dartgod while someone else comes back as a host of different users.

|Zach|
05-01-2008, 11:51 AM
Great thread turn.

keg in kc
05-01-2008, 01:39 PM
For some reason you come back as Dartgod while someone else comes back as a host of different users.What, you mean you don't frequently accidentally log in as someone else.

seclark
05-01-2008, 01:58 PM
What, you mean you don't frequently accidentally log in as someone else.

it happens all the time when you're using hundreds of different pc's.
sec

Logical
05-01-2008, 02:02 PM
http://www.willothewisp.org/BlogPics/fridgemice.jpgROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
05-01-2008, 02:11 PM
I don't see too many pile ons for established posters. I thought we saved this shit for n00bs.

WilliamTheIrish
05-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Summary:

I'm reminded of a famous line George Kostanza delivered in an episode where George is advising Jerry on how to beat the lie detector.

George: (somber tone) "Remember Jerry,... It's not a lie.... if you believe it".

WilliamTheIrish
05-01-2008, 02:46 PM

That will most definitely leave a mark.

Kotter, it's never the crime, it's the coverup that will you bring you down.

Mr. Kotter
05-01-2008, 02:51 PM
I don't see too many pile ons for established posters. I thought we saved this shit for n00bs.

Nah. Fortunately, I've developed a pretty thick skin....

FTR, I was speaking SPECIFICALLY about the case TJ mentioned....all I know, is on university/school/university computers for staff....before the new server, no cookies "expired" on our system here.

Not that anyone really cares, though.

WilliamTheIrish
05-01-2008, 02:56 PM
Nah. Fortunately, I've developed a pretty thick skin....

FTR, I was speaking SPECIFICALLY about the case TJ mentioned....all I know, is on university/school/university computers for staff....before the new server, no cookies "expired" on our system here.

Not that anyone really cares, though.

"It's another Festivus miracle"!!!

Keep digging Kotter. Just a little deeper and you'll be through to China. I hear they pay good money for Engrish teachers.

BigRedChief
05-01-2008, 03:44 PM
"It's another Festivus miracle"!!!

Keep digging Kotter. Just a little deeper and you'll be through to China. I hear they pay good money for Engrish teachers.
http://festivusweb.com/images/festivus-yes-bagels-no.jpg

Chiefnj2
05-01-2008, 04:00 PM

Is this another one of Kotter's aliases?

irishjayhawk
05-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Is this another one of Kotter's aliases?

ROFL

Yes, he unintentionally made Chiefnj2 and then unintentionally logged on.

Rain Man
05-01-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm glad I passed up the draft party at your house this year. I'm sure you were pleased also.:D

I was looking for you, but only with my peripheral vision.

memyselfI
05-01-2008, 04:33 PM
So I can remove him off my ignore list? He's been there so long...

I hope everything is ok with him and he left just because his life is too fabulous to waste spending it here.

Fairplay
05-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Henry Rollins band, oh yeah.

Rain Man
05-01-2008, 05:12 PM
So I can remove him off my ignore list?

It's nice of you to try to lure him back.

memyselfI
05-01-2008, 05:55 PM
It's nice of you to try to lure him back.

:D

You know, he could come back just to spite me. ;)

Seriously, I have had a terrible relationship with him but I wish him no ill will off the board. I hope he's ok.

Mr. Kotter
05-01-2008, 06:15 PM

Logical
05-01-2008, 07:12 PM
Oh no occassionally a regular gets hammered. We are pretty lacking in age or longevity bias when it comes to pile ons. Regulars off the top of my head who have been hammered.

memyselfi (too many times to count)
Gochiefs (only one less than memyselfi)
JOhn
Dawson
KCJohnny
TJ (hey but he is a Broncos fan)
HamasJenkins
Slayer
recxjake
Kotter (at least 4 times)
ill-logical (several times but I deserved it)
htismaqe
Big Daddy
Skip Towne
Helen
Thomas (until he was permanently banned)
Frankie
(many different incarnations of VoldemorTOM)
(various undeserving moderators after a banning or censoring)

oh hell it might be easier to name the ones who have not been hammered at least once. In general this place does not discriminate

Bill Parcells
05-01-2008, 07:19 PM
For the love of god man, let this thread die.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-01-2008, 08:19 PM
Oh no occassionally a regular gets hammered. We are pretty lacking in age or longevity bias when it comes to pile ons. Regulars off the top of my head who have been hammered.

memyselfi (too many times to count)
Gochiefs (only one less than memyselfi)
JOhn
Dawson
KCJohnny
TJ (hey but he is a Broncos fan)
HamasJenkins
Slayer
recxjake
Kotter (at least 4 times)
ill-logical (several times but I deserved it)
htismaqe
Big Daddy
Skip Towne
Helen
Thomas (until he was permanently banned)
Frankie
(many different incarnations of VoldemorTOM)
(various undeserving moderators after a banning or censoring)

oh hell it might be easier to name the ones who have not been hammered at least once. In general this place does not discriminate

I remember when I first joined. I was mainly a DC-only poster, and every thread I would go in to would turn into a donnybrook of the cons just piling on.

ROFL...ahh memories. Now I almost never post in DC.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Oh, and who are JOhn and Thomas??

ChiTown
05-01-2008, 08:25 PM
For the love of god man, let this thread die.

Nah.

Keep this thread alive as some sort of vigil until stevie rises from the ashes.......

Rain Man
05-01-2008, 08:37 PM
I'm not sure, but I think I saw First Down Elvis in a thread about 7-11's last night.

Logical
05-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Oh, and who are JOhn and Thomas??

JOhn still posts here on rare occasion, he is one of the original NiteCrew and he is a poster from Wyoming, lives south of Bwana in Cody.

You can find out more about him here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=24

You won't find any history on Thomas because they pulled his account when he was banned and he had the integrity to stay banned. He was a uberliberal (made you look tame) who was a bad seagull thread starter. He was finally banned because he would only post in DC and Phil finally canned his ass. One of the few times Phil ever caused a shitstorm.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-01-2008, 10:57 PM
JOhn still posts here on rare occasion, he is one of the original NiteCrew and he is a poster from Wyoming, lives south of Bwana in Cody.

You can find out more about him here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=24

You won't find any history on Thomas because they pulled his account when he was banned and he had the integrity to stay banned. He was a uberliberal (made you look tame) who was a bad seagull thread starter. He was finally banned because he would only post in DC and Phil finally canned his ass. One of the few times Phil ever caused a shitstorm.

bad seagull :spock:??

scott free
05-01-2008, 11:04 PM
This thread, is JUST the kind of gritty...hard-hitting...multiple combatant thread the Planet needs to keep its juice.

Theres a very fine line between going to far...but holding hands & sharing a cup of Kool-Aid is not the Planet i joined.

I need to get a snack & settle in.

go bowe
05-01-2008, 11:09 PM
I haven't saved it at all. Picture a 19 year old Travis Tritt trying to impress 14 year old girls with a PC cam. I'm sure Mecca is a decent guy and he's probably not a pedophile at all but his pictures creep me out more than this guy (http://www.houseoffusion.com/users/images/fat_guy.jpg). Seriously.where did you get that picture of me?

i thought i burned that one...

Logical
05-01-2008, 11:25 PM
bad seagull :spock:??Dumps his shit (thread post) and does not hang around to defend what he said. He also tended toward posting in complete non-sequiters that made little to no sense. Then he would never come back to defend his position.

go bowe
05-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Cookies....and personal settings....are you really THIS clueless....they "save" when I log-off said computers.....so when I log back "on" that computer, it recalls the LAST settings/cookies I had for that site....I don't "log-in"....it logs me on AUTOMATICALLY based on previous log-in.

Seriously. This isn't "rocket-science"...unless you were born before 1950 or so...then it may seem like it. :)HEY!

what have you got against people who were born before 1950?

i'm gonna let this one go, but you'd better be careful...

we may be old, but there are lots of us...

go bowe
05-02-2008, 12:02 AM
Probably true, but your personal attacks seem to dwell on health and age, perhaps you have an age bias and a class action lawsuit is in order. Hey Mike (Skip), John (go bowe) and O&S you want in on some of this here class action shiat?that idea has a certain degree of appeal, to be sure...

but what could we collect in the way of damages?

kotter is not a rich guy...

i think i'd rather see a cage match between kotter and zach...

we could sell tickets and really make out good...

no, not that kind of make out...

|Zach|
05-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Kotter stays winning...

LMAO

Dartgod
05-02-2008, 05:42 AM
So I can remove him off my ignore list? He's been there so long...

I hope everything is ok with him and he left just because his life is too fabulous to waste spending it here.
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Phobia
05-02-2008, 06:16 AM
where did you get that picture of me?

i thought i burned that one...

Heh. That guy does look a little bit like you, doesn't he. I think he's got 100 lbs on you though.

Fairplay
05-02-2008, 07:10 AM
Heh. That guy does look a little bit like you, doesn't he. I think he's got 100 lbs on you though.

Yeah, you're quite that big.

Logical
05-02-2008, 06:03 PM
that idea has a certain degree of appeal, to be sure...

but what could we collect in the way of damages?

kotter is not a rich guy...

i think i'd rather see a cage match between kotter and zach...

we could sell tickets and really make out good...

no, not that kind of make out...I like it...:evil:

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 09:37 AM
so would it be possible to get all of Kotters accounts merged I think the whole multiple personality thing is outta hand

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 11:31 AM
so would it be possible to get all of Kotters accounts merged I think the whole multiple personality thing is outta hand

I don't think there's anything wrong with having duplicate accounts as long as they're funny and don't sling shit. that is of course just my little ole opinion. :D

Rausch
05-03-2008, 12:07 PM
ROFLBeetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

DenverChief
05-04-2008, 06:18 AM

somebody got sand in their drunken red vag

Bearcat
05-04-2008, 10:07 AM

Slayer

I wonder whatever happened to him...

DenverChief
05-04-2008, 10:09 AM

I always thought Slayer was Goatse :shrug:

Bearcat
05-04-2008, 10:55 AM
I always thought Slayer was Goatse :shrug:

Heh... Slayer's my brother, and I know he's not gochiefs.

It was great to have a place to pick on him while I was away to college... :)

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=62565

And who can forget grandllama's masterpieces...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24473&stc=1&d=1081065580 http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24475&stc=1&d=1081065698

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24476&stc=1&d=1081065845http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24478&stc=1&d=1081066009

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24480&stc=1&d=1081066178

Baby Lee
05-04-2008, 10:59 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24473&stc=1&d=1081065580 http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24475&stc=1&d=1081065698

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24476&stc=1&d=1081065845http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24478&stc=1&d=1081066009

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?attachmentid=24480&stc=1&d=1081066178

After that reaming, if there were justice in the world, he'd be as famous as light sabre kid.

Bearcat
05-04-2008, 11:10 AM
After that reaming, if there were justice in the world, he'd be as famous as light sabre kid.

Slayer was always more mature about it than gochiefs... that's not saying much for maturity, but there wasn't the same "I'm leaving forever, again" drama, and Slayer never did things like spam the board with 30 new threads in a day.

smittysbar
05-04-2008, 12:02 PM

ROFL those are great!!!!

DenverChief
05-04-2008, 06:42 PM

:LOL:

I had forgotten about those

Count Zarth
05-04-2008, 06:47 PM
I miss Slayer. I always enjoyed his wisdom on a variety of subjects.

Plus, he might stand a chance of winning the beard contest now.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-04-2008, 09:40 PM
LMAO I don't remember ever seeing him since I've been around, but the Slayer's Big Adventure poster oddly fit. ROFL

Logical
05-04-2008, 10:23 PM
You don't know what happened to your brother? I am sure this is a spoof concept.

Ultra Peanut
05-05-2008, 09:35 AM
WE WANT SLAYER

CLAPCLAP
CLAPCLAPCLAP

Logical
05-17-2008, 10:08 PM
Since it seems Stevieray is really gone, just like Allen, does that mean we have to remove him from the Top Banner?

Rausch
05-17-2008, 10:11 PM
Since it seems Stevieray is really gone, just like Allen, does that mean we have to remove him from the Top Banner?

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/10/cramer/image/kramer7.jpg

Skip Towne
05-17-2008, 10:27 PM
http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/10/cramer/image/kramer7.jpg

Yes, and remove Allen also.

Rausch
05-17-2008, 10:30 PM
Yes, and remove Allen also.

Why does someone leaving now negate their accomplishments in the past?

Bacon Cheeseburger
05-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Why does someone leaving now negate their accomplishments in the past?
Because we're a bunch of bitter SOBs? :shrug:

Logical
05-17-2008, 11:07 PM
Why does someone leaving now negate their accomplishments in the past?I was joking, and making fun of the thread about removing Allen. I was not serious.

FAX
05-17-2008, 11:29 PM
I don't think anyone could take First Down Elvis' place on the banner.

But, if we have to replace him, how about First Down Nilsson?

Every Herm is talkin' at me, I don't hear a word they're saying.

FAX

Ari Chi3fs
05-18-2008, 12:03 AM
I think im going to register the username FirstDownElvis now, and trick everyone! Yeah! That's what I'll do, mwha ha ha ha

alanm
05-18-2008, 01:57 AM
I don't think anyone could take First Down Elvis' place on the banner.

But, if we have to replace him, how about First Down Nilsson?

Every Herm is talkin' at me, I don't hear a word they're saying.

FAX
I dunno. I guess you could replace it with the picture of Endelt passed out on the carpet.
After all most Chief fans drank themselves into passing out after watching most games last fall. :spock:

Rausch
05-18-2008, 02:05 AM
I dunno. I guess you could replace it with the picture of Endelt passed out on the carpet.
After all most Chief fans drank themselves into passing out after watching most games last fall. :spock:

Guilty...