PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Doresy and Albert presser on in a few minutes on 810...

Coogs
04-28-2008, 03:06 PM
Just a heads up. Probably on 610 as well.

http://www.810whb.com/

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

Coogs
04-28-2008, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the heads-up.

:thumb:

It is on right now.

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Dorsey's such a great character. Dude will be a pillar of this defense for a decade.

Mr. Arrowhead
04-28-2008, 03:14 PM
sounds like Herm and Co. was pimping up our stadium and fans

Mr. Arrowhead
04-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Dorsey's such a great character. Dude will be a pillar of this defense for a decade.

o i know, i think he will give the fans energy and the fans will feed off his energy

Coogs
04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Damn fellas! We hit two Home Runs with these guys! Definately two guys to build a team around. :toast:

Hoover
04-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I was just going to say that. He seems like a great guy to build a team around.

Thanks ALT

Dumb shits

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 03:26 PM
Must be the homer in me (even though I think it's fair to say that I'm not the homer type), but I think this Albert guy is going to be something special ... I'm talking about a Pro Bowl LT type.

Fingers crossed.

RustShack
04-28-2008, 03:46 PM
I think our first 3 picks can be multiple pro bowl players.

Delano
04-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Must be the homer in me (even though I think it's fair to say that I'm not the homer type), but I think this Albert guy is going to be something special ... I'm talking about a Pro Bowl LT type.

Fingers crossed.

He sounds like a take-no-prisoner type. Very serious, even when the reporters were joking. I hope him and Dorsey become friends because they seem to be polar opposites personality wise. One is a loud, jovial guy while the other is quiet, no-nonsense. Yin and Yang, except they are both black.

Same attitude on the field though. Bury the opposition.

the Talking Can
04-28-2008, 03:51 PM
we need Dorsey's personality badly...

El Jefe
04-28-2008, 03:53 PM
Damn fellas! We hit two Home Runs with these guys! Definately two guys to build a team around. :toast:

Most definetely Mr.Coogs:thumb:

FD
04-28-2008, 04:26 PM
sounds like Herm and Co. was pimping up our stadium and fans

Good lord, I hadn't even thought about how a guy like Dorsey will play with the Arrowhead crowd behind him. Can you imagine lining up across from him on the road in december?

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Good lord, I hadn't even thought about how a guy like Dorsey will play with the Arrowhead crowd behind him. Can you imagine lining up across from him on the road in december?

Dorsey will freaking rape whatever 285lb. scrub Denver has on its interior OL this year.

siberian khatru
04-28-2008, 04:30 PM

That's the thing that's so exciting about him. It's not just the talent. It's the thought of him being a leader.

I've got a schoolgirl crush on him already.

eazyb81
04-28-2008, 04:32 PM

Well, it's not as if he was playing in front of high school crowds down in the Bayou. LSU probably has the loudest stadium in D1, I believe a few years back their fans were so loud in registered on the richter scale.

Dicky McElephant
04-28-2008, 04:35 PM
Dorsey will freaking rape whatever 285lb. scrub Denver has on its interior OL this year.

:D I can't wait...

The Rick
04-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Weigman?

Basileus777
04-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Is there a recording or transcript of this somewhere?

Reerun_KC
04-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Dude will be a pillar of this defense for a decade.
would you like to place a friendly wager on that? /Carl

Mecca
04-28-2008, 04:45 PM
That's the thing that's so exciting about him. It's not just the talent. It's the thought of him being a leader.

Isn't it nice to see the team draft defensive players that play with confidence and swagger? Adding 3 guys like that should help.

the Talking Can
04-28-2008, 04:47 PM

ditto

Calcountry
04-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Should I renew my Sunday Ticket per our outstanding draft this year?

I am beginning to repent of my decision to cancel it.

Mecca
04-28-2008, 04:55 PM
Um depends what you are wanting to see if you want to see them win 8 or 9 games, you're gonna be pissed off.....

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 05:05 PM

If you're excited about watching a young team learn, develop, hit people, make some big plays and rally around each other, and just get better ... sure.

That's what I'll be watching for.

Can't wait to see Dorsey blow through Denver's OL and bury Jay Cutler. Can't wait to see Flowers put Javon Walker back on IR with the No. 1 "Jacked Up" hit of the week. Can't wait to see Kevin Robinson take a kickoff 100 yards for the score. Can't wait to see Albert toss Elvis Dumervil around like a rag doll.

There'll be some lows, to be sure. But they're worth it for the highs.

KC kid
04-28-2008, 05:08 PM
Well, it's not as if he was playing in front of high school crowds down in the Bayou. LSU probably has the loudest stadium in D1, I believe a few years back their fans were so loud in registered on the richter scale.

I hate to be a negative nancy, but the Arrowhead crowd has been nothing special for a while now

HemiEd
04-28-2008, 05:09 PM
Weigman?

That is a very pleasant thought, if Denver don't teach him how to injur.

Tribal Warfare
04-28-2008, 05:20 PM

When Allen was traded I was worried if KC would have that type of emotional leader this season.

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 05:39 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8080c3ec

eazyb81
04-28-2008, 05:42 PM
When Allen was traded I was worried if KC would have that type of emotional leader this season.

Frankly, we haven't had a real leader since Scanlon.

HemiEd
04-28-2008, 05:44 PM

:clap:

el borracho
04-28-2008, 05:50 PM
He sounds like a take-no-prisoner type. Very serious, even when the reporters were joking. I hope him and Dorsey become friends because they seem to be polar opposites personality wise. One is a loud, jovial guy while the other is quiet, no-nonsense. Yin and Yang, except they are both black.

Sounds like the plot for Lethal Weapon IV

KC Tattoo
04-28-2008, 05:55 PM

Those are big shoulders for them to carry this team on :thumb::arrow:

Anyong Bluth
04-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Javon Walker is gone from the Donkeys - his knee is shot, much like the league and GB speculated when they traded him, if I remember correctly... which is why they went after a WR to pair with Marshall

kcchiefsus
04-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Javon Walker is gone from the Donkeys - his knee is shot, much like the league and GB speculated when they traded him, if I remember correctly... which is why they went after a WR to pair with Marshall

Yes, but now he is with Oakland so we still face him twice a year.

BigRedChief
04-28-2008, 06:01 PM
Weigman signed with the Donks. No way Weigman can block Dorsy.

CupidStunt
04-28-2008, 06:08 PM
The only chance Wiegmann has of blocking Dorsey is taking him out at the knees, and he wouldn't dare do that. I'm convinced of that. We're finally building the type of team that'll see teammates be all over a guy if he did that. Tank Tyler would knock him the f**k out, and I'm sure you'd see Albert running in from the sidelines to crush him, too.

Tribal Warfare
04-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Weigman signed with the Donks. No way Weigman can block Dorsy.

Weigman's balling up into the fetal position just thinking about it :fire:

Fruit Ninja
04-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Isn't it nice to see the team draft defensive players that play with confidence and swagger? Adding 3 guys like that should help.

lol, Whats really funny is now people want that confidence and swagger. When other players of other teams do it. Its a disgrace and a embarrassment!

/Sarcasm off

Mecca
04-28-2008, 06:46 PM
lol, Whats really funny is now people want that confidence and swagger. When other players of other teams do it. Its a disgrace and a embarrassment!

/Sarcasm off

Just remember sarcasm or not, I've never been like that and I like players like that.

keg in kc
04-28-2008, 06:54 PM
How weird is it to see a press conference here where they toss out the new draft picks and just let them talk...

I'm telling you, change is in the air.

BigChiefFan
04-28-2008, 07:16 PM
So the rosy red glasses are on after one draft. I like what they did, but we've got a long ways to go.

xbarretx
04-28-2008, 09:04 PM

Amen to that brotha! :clap:

xbarretx
04-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Frankly, we haven't had a real leader since Scanlon.

:Scanlon: LMAO

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2008, 09:06 PM
The only chance Wiegmann has of blocking Dorsey is taking him out at the knees, and he wouldn't dare do that. I'm convinced of that. We're finally building the type of team that'll see teammates be all over a guy if he did that. Tank Tyler would knock him the f**k out, and I'm sure you'd see Albert running in from the sidelines to crush him, too.

I'm gonna wet my pants if Tank Tyler AND Glenn Dorsey come sprinting right at me during training camp this year. Last year Tank did that (he was just running after practice), but it scared the crap out of me.

xbarretx
04-28-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm gonna wet my pants if Tank Tyler AND Glenn Dorsey come sprinting right at me during training camp this year. Last year Tank did that (he was just running after practice), but it scared the crap out of me.

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

was he saying things like C.E. im going kick your :cuss: ? :hmmm: LMAO

Basileus777
04-28-2008, 09:08 PM

Did you have any corn or peas?

Count Alex's Losses
04-28-2008, 09:09 PM
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

was he saying things like C.E. im going kick your :cuss: ? :hmmm: LMAO

Heh, see the thing was I had been trashing him in my twice-daily updates. He didn't look too good out there. Chris Bober was stoning his ass. I always worry about that sort of stuff. So practice finishes and I'm walking down the sideline and I look up and I see this MAN BEAST hurtling toward me at 60 mph with a pained expression on his face. I almost dropped my lemon chill.

Demonpenz
04-28-2008, 09:13 PM
glen dorsey's body type reminds me of reggie white

Mr. Flopnuts
04-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Just remember sarcasm or not, I've never been like that and I like players like that.

You know I was watching a Brandon Flowers video and my first thought was "Wow, this guy showboats EVERY FOOKIN TIME he makes a play." It irritated me at first glance. Then I decided that's exactly what I wanted him to do. Get in head's.

xbarretx
04-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Heh, see the thing was I had been trashing him in my twice-daily updates. He didn't look too good out there. Chris Bober was stoning his ass. I always worry about that sort of stuff. So practice finishes and I'm walking down the sideline and I look up and I see this MAN BEAST hurtling toward me at 60 mph with a pained expression on his face. I almost dropped my lemon chill.

sh*t man .... id be worried to if i saw Tank runing 60 mph...he'd blow his knees out :huh:

just kidding LMAO ... yeah id probably at least pull a girly flinch and a stupid face if that happend to me

Demonpenz
04-28-2008, 09:26 PM
so do these draft pics get tech 9 cd's as soon as they get here?

xbarretx
04-28-2008, 09:39 PM
so do these draft pics get tech 9 cd's as soon as they get here?

:spock:

"man i dont know what the F**K you just said.....but it touched me"

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/uploads/tracy.jpg

Tribal Warfare
04-28-2008, 09:52 PM
glen dorsey's body type reminds me of reggie white

He plays more like Reggie than Sapp

alanm
04-28-2008, 09:53 PM

I was seriously considering dropping it as well. And then the draft came.
I can't pass up the chance to watch this guy and the defense play. I wonder if I can cut a deal with DTV to pay to just watch the defense play?:hmmm:

alanm
04-28-2008, 09:56 PM
He'll be going against Weigman and Clady. You can bet Clady's never seen anyone like him in college.

KCUnited
04-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Going into the draft I didn't know a whole lot about B. Albert, except that he was high on our draft board. From what I've seen and heard in the days before and after the draft the guy seems to have a chip on his shoulder which I like. This team has lacked a mean streak on the O line, physical tools are key, but its nice to know we got someone that has a desire to go out there and get after some guys. A guy that not only won't accept getting pushed around, but brings some much needed nasty. I hope he works out for us.