PDA

View Full Version : Planet Bash '08,Keep it or Nix it?

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 03:35 PM
I need input here folks,whether you've been or not you've more than likely had a chance to see pictures and if not I suggest going to the pics forum and taking a look.

The Bash is ALOT of work and we enjoy hosting friends from CP and I also enjoy being involved in local charity work especially when it benefits my Mrs and her RA.What I need are your honest thoughts on whether we should continue with this annual event.I've given some options in the poll and ask if you have other ideas to please share.

The charity is not a must for us to have an annual party,however,it does allow us to help others while having fun ourselves.Again,please be 100% honest neither I nor the mrs will have any ill feelings towards you or your thoughts as we need as much input as we can get on making a decision.

Thanks

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Personally I'm voting to keep the charity but lower the price with much less emphasis on the food and have everyone bring their own drink.

kstater
04-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Personally I'm voting to keep the charity but lower the price with much less emphasis on the food and have everyone bring their own drink.

While I'm personally unable to make it to KC due to time/money constraints, I like that idea. If that's the way you go, PM me your info and I'll see if I can contribute.

Hydrae
04-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Being out of state and highly unlikely to be able to make the trip, it matters not to me. :)

dirk digler
04-28-2008, 03:57 PM

I am voting that way as well.

If you have the party this year I am planning to drag my butt up there and see some you guys again

Bugeater
04-28-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm fine with it the way it is, but if you change anything it won't make any difference with me.

BigVE
04-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Never been but sounds like alot of fun.

Frazod
04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
The charity thing is up to you. But there is a core of people who go to the party who are, for lack of a better description, MASSIVE F#CKING DRUNKS (NTTAWWT), and those like me who pop in for a few hours and don't drink because we're not spending the night. I think there should be different rates charged for drinkers and non-drinkers, or BYOB.

ExtremeChief
04-28-2008, 05:54 PM
I like it the way it is but will be there regardless.

luv
04-28-2008, 05:56 PM
Keep the charity.
Keep the food.
Make it BYOB.

luv
04-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Keep the charity.
Keep the food.
Make it BYOB.

OR....

Keep the charity.
Saturday - You provide meat only, while everyone pot lucks the sides/desserts.
Sunday - You provide breakfast.
Still make it BYOB.

rad
04-28-2008, 06:03 PM
OR....

Keep the charity.
Still make it BYOB.

Haven't seen you in a while. Everything OK?

As for the bash, if I could, I would.

But I can't, so I won't. If I were to go I'd say the same as above, lower the $, BYOB.

BTW, what charity, and how does that work?

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 06:11 PM
BTW, what charity, and how does that work?

Arthritis Community Services of St Joseph,my mrs has RA and we're both board members so when we opted to do away with 37 Forever a few years ago we turned our charity raising in that direction as the money stays local to help those with arthritis in our community.

rad
04-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Arthritis Community Services of St Joseph,my mrs has RA and we're both board members so when we opted to do away with 37 Forever a few years ago we turned our charity raising in that direction as the money stays local to help those with arthritis in our community.

Excellent.....wish I could go. I've seen the pics and it looks fun.

Rausch
04-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Keep the charity.
Keep the food.
Make it BYOB.

Hush, n00b.

And how the fug is it that the only time you show in public is one of the few times I'm not there? Wait...

luv
04-28-2008, 06:20 PM
Hush, n00b.

And how the fug is it that the only time you show in public is one of the few times I'm not there? Wait...

I've made a few public appearances without you showing. I'll be there this year, too. Only much less intoxicated (which still leaves room for getting quite drunk).

keg in kc
04-28-2008, 06:22 PM
The year you stop doing it will be the year I'm not working...

Vegas_Dave
04-28-2008, 06:25 PM
I seriously will attend one of these years...

So I hope you keep doing it the way that you have so that I too can join in the splendor!

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 06:26 PM
OR....

Keep the charity.
Still make it BYOB.

I think the potluck is a bad idea,people for the most part want to show up and not worry about bringing food.I'd say hot dogs,sausage,potato salad,chips and donuts and coffee for breakfast with a repeat on dogs and the like for the game.

Rausch
04-28-2008, 06:27 PM
The year you stop doing it will be the year I'm not working...

Buy a laptop and draw flowers at the party...:evil:

DaFace
04-28-2008, 06:28 PM
I keep thinking I'll be able to make it, but it's probably just a dream. So, don't let my opinion count for too much.

luv
04-28-2008, 06:29 PM
I think the potluck is a bad idea,people for the most part want to show up and not worry about bringing food.I'd say hot dogs,sausage,potato salad,chips and donuts and coffee for breakfast with a repeat on dogs and the like for the game.

True, although you and Mrs Nzoner could end up with some nice new dishes after people leave them there. :)

Throw in some soda for the non-coffee drinkers, and it sounds like a winner to me.

Honestly, I'll be there no matter what you decide to do.

Bugeater
04-28-2008, 06:34 PM
The charity thing is up to you. But there is a core of people who go to the party who are, for lack of a better description, MASSIVE F#CKING DRUNKS (NTTAWWT)
I <strike>resent</strike> resemble that remark.

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Honestly, I'll be there no matter what you decide to do.

And we appreciate that,we just would like to get alot more planeteers here so that maybe some of these newbies and/or regs who never come could get together and see that we really can be one big family.Happy and in agreement always,hell no,but what family ever is.

TinyEvel
04-28-2008, 07:22 PM
I <strike>resent</strike> resemble that remark.

Dude, you were like one of the most mellow drunks there! Sedated on the other hand....

luv
04-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Dude, you were like one of the most mellow drunks there! Sedated on the other hand....

I'll volunteer to pick you up from the airport again. Maybe I can drag GoBo to go with me again.

Dartgod
04-28-2008, 07:30 PM
This sounds like the best idea, but since I've only made one event, my vote probably shouldn't count.

I swear I'll do what I can to make it this year, if you have it.

If you have Saul there again, putting on a passing exhibition, then I'll guarantee it.

Dartgod
04-28-2008, 07:33 PM
I seriously will attend one of these years...

So I hope you keep doing it the way that you have so that I too can join in the splendor!
We'll be in Vegas again in October the weekend we play the Jets. We should have another Planet get together at the Hilton.

Bugeater
04-28-2008, 07:38 PM

You must have missed the bottle rocket incident(s).

Nzoner
04-28-2008, 07:50 PM
This sounds like the best idea, but since I've only made one event, my vote probably shouldn't count.

I swear I'll do what I can to make it this year, if you have it.

If you have Saul there again, putting on a passing exhibition, then I'll guarantee it.

All planeteers votes count,it's because of you guys we have this event and we'd love to see you guys make it again.

StcChief
04-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Charity work is good for all. Tax deduction for itemizers

BYOB might be good for drinkers / non-drinkers....

The meat on Sat. sounds good....

Phobia
04-28-2008, 08:22 PM
I'm out this year. Got another kid due end of Sept so family responsibilities prevail, methinks.

Mr. Kotter
04-28-2008, 08:26 PM
I think GoBo and frazod are both offering good ideas and insights.

I always PLAN to attend....but unfortunately, with four kids and events and activities for them, it depends somewhat on the weekend we plan to do it.

I'll know more about my calendar this fall, within a month...as of now, I'm planning on the Bills and Bronco games. And probably two others. Earlier in the year is better, afaic.

I really hope to make it this year (if we have it,) Joe. :thumb:

Unless Zach plans to bring a bunch of his frat boy buddies to kick my ass....that is... ;)

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 06:24 AM
I'll know more about my calendar this fall, within a month...as of now, I'm planning on the Bills and Bronco games. And probably two others. Earlier in the year is better, afaic.

I definitely like earlier in the year,however,not looking at organizing a trip to the game.Don't know about others but I thought last year's plan of having the tailgate here and watching the games here was a great success.

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 06:54 AM
I definitely like earlier in the year,however,not looking at organizing a trip to the game.Don't know about others but I thought last year's plan of having the tailgate here and watching the games here was a great success.
Just hold it in Vegas again this year. October 26 @ NY Jets.

Just saying....

Lzen
04-29-2008, 07:20 AM
Screw that! I don't want to spend another weekend with you tools.

Phobia
04-29-2008, 07:42 AM
Screw that! I don't want to spend another weekend with you tools.

It's just ink, dude. It's not like we pushed ink into your skin with needles.

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 07:48 AM
It's just ink, dude. It's not like we pushed ink into your skin with needles.
Sounds like someone passed out in a room full of drunks with a Sharpie laying around.

Phobia
04-29-2008, 07:50 AM
Sounds like someone passed out in a room full of drunks with a Sharpie laying around.

Somebody drew a mushroom on his head. I don't know why he's upset about that.

Lzen
04-29-2008, 07:51 AM

I have no recollection of that event............oh....right.

Bob Dole
04-29-2008, 07:58 AM
What if we don't have a vehicle large enough to BYOB?

Lzen
04-29-2008, 07:59 AM
Somebody drew a mushroom on his head. I don't know why he's upset about that.

Heh, yeah that. I was just kidding with the tools comment. I will probably attend this year once again. That is, unless something on my schedule conflicts with it. ;)

Lzen
04-29-2008, 08:00 AM

Get a larger vehicle?

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 08:05 AM

Get a larger vehicle?
http://toolmonger.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/worldslargestdumptruck.jpg

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 10:26 AM

:D

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 10:29 AM
hehe...

TinyEvel
04-29-2008, 10:33 AM
I am likely to make it out again, Joe. It was a great time. I voted keep it all, but that's cuz I'm not going to heave a case of beer on the plane.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 10:39 AM
The wife and I seriously want to make this event this year. Regardless of the price, travel, etc...

I have been talking about this for a couple of years and think this would be a great weekend to meet people and watch the Chiefs...

Just make it a weekend were we have a good chance of actually winning? LOL!

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 10:41 AM
Just make it a weekend were we have a good chance of actually winning? LOL!

Winning hell,we better make it an away game so we're sure of it being televised.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Winning hell,we better make it an away game so we're sure of it being televised.
ROFL

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 10:57 AM
@ NY Jets, October 25, LV Hilton showroom.

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 11:03 AM
@ NY Jets, October 25, LV Hilton showroom.

Go ahead rub it in some more ya lucky bastard :(

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Go ahead rub it in some more ya lucky bastard :(
I thought you were still considering since you didn't make your March Madness trip?

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 11:37 AM
I thought you were still considering since you didn't make your March Madness trip?

I'm considering but now that I'm back in sales alone I have to see what these deadlines are going to be like.My first one flying solo again starts tomorrow through all of next week so we'll see.

Lzen
04-29-2008, 11:43 AM
I will remember one thing this year. Whatever luv is offering, don't drink it. :banghead:

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 11:44 AM
I'm considering but now that I'm back in sales alone I have to see what these deadlines are going to be like.My first one flying solo again starts tomorrow through all of next week so we'll see.
I see. Hopefully everything works out. I've already put a bug in KC Dan's ear as well for that weekend, but he'll probably puss out.

Katie
04-29-2008, 11:54 AM

How about for those of us who don't eat hot dogs, sausage, potato salad, and chips, we supply our own meat and salad? Hate to be difficult, but I can't eat that kind of food...

I personally like the charity part, it does my heart good to know I'm helping others out while I'm partying it up! And I thought we always brought our own booze?

Katie
04-29-2008, 11:56 AM
I'm out this year. Got another kid due end of Sept so family responsibilities prevail, methinks.

Congrats Phil! How many youngsters do you have now?

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 12:00 PM
How about for those of us who don't eat hot dogs, sausage, potato salad, and chips, we supply our own meat and salad? Hate to be difficult, but I can't eat that kind of food...

I personally like the charity part, it does my heart good to know I'm helping others out while I'm partying it up! And I thought we always brought our own booze?

I might as well be the one since every dude here is thinking it,"What kind of meat do you eat?" :D Seriously though?

BTW,good to see ya again Katie and in the past it's always been all-u-can-drink beer.

Dartgod
04-29-2008, 12:03 PM
...in the past it's always been all-u-can-drink beer.
and BYOM*

*Bring Your Own Margaritas

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 12:06 PM
and BYOM*

*Bring Your Own Margaritas

One of your margs sounds great right now

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 12:17 PM
BTW,Katie I was just being an ass,ya know I love ya,hell I've yet to wash that cheek.

Katie
04-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I might as well be the one since every dude here is thinking it,"What kind of meat do you eat?" :D Seriously though?

Uh, usually raw, or er shouln't I say that?

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 03:39 PM
So I got an e-mail from Tiny today asking about this year and thought it would be a good time to bump this.

bogey
06-17-2008, 03:46 PM
So I got an e-mail from Tiny today asking about this year and thought it would be a good time to bump this.

You have become an institution. If I lived anywhere close and could attend, I would. Don't let this tradition die. For the folks that can attend, go for it. I would imagine this is a party to remember. Some of us live through you vicariously, don't take it away. That's my 2 cents worth.

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 03:48 PM
You have become an institution. If I lived anywhere close and could attend, I would. Don't let this tradition die. For the folks that can attend, go for it. I would imagine this is a party to remember. Some of us live through you vicariously, don't take it away. That's my 2 cents worth.

Thanks dude and dammit Tiny comes form California so you could fly with him.

Frazod
06-17-2008, 03:49 PM
Personally, I'll be down for the MU/KU game, but that's probably it. If you make it for that weekend, I'll be there.

Redrum_69
06-17-2008, 03:53 PM
2008 will be the year that I attend.

for real.

seriously.

No auctions or garage sales that weekend.

Simply Red
06-17-2008, 03:58 PM
2008 will be the year that I attend.

for real.

seriously.

No auctions or garage sales that weekend.

Me as well, I no longer have a wife. LOOK OUT LUV! J/k.

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Personally, I'll be down for the MU/KU game, but that's probably it. If you make it for that weekend, I'll be there.

Unfortunately the date this year is on my wedding Anniversary and I don't see the mrs being one bit amused when I tell her we've all picked that date. :D

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 04:11 PM
The 3 best dates for me are

9/14 vs Raiders

9/21 @ Falcons

9/28 vs Broncos

I'm assuming the two home games sell out because of division rivals but if by chance they don't we're screwed on getting the game.

bogey
06-17-2008, 04:14 PM

Likely, I couldn't afford to buy Tiny's jock (not that I would want to). If I could attend, nothing would please me more. If your party happens during Missouri's deer season, I could possibly be there because I come home every deer season. And oh my goodness, I will be the life of your party! :toast::)

bogey
06-17-2008, 04:17 PM

9/14 vs Raiders

9/21 @ Falcons

9/28 vs Broncos

I'm assuming the two home games sell out because of division rivals but if by chance they don't we're screwed on getting the game.

I will be celebrating with/through you vicariously! Don't stop the tradition! JMO.

boogblaster
06-17-2008, 04:18 PM
Hope to make it this year Zoner ... probably can't last for 2 days tho .. my frickin' back can't take it ... plus 1 day of party puts me down anymore ....

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 04:20 PM
Hope to make it this year Zoner ... probably can't last for 2 days tho .. my frickin' back can't take it ... plus 1 day of party puts me down anymore ....

Just party Saturday,get up early Sunday and claim yourself a recliner.

Bob Dole
06-17-2008, 04:22 PM

9/14 vs Raiders

9/21 @ Falcons

9/28 vs Broncos

9/28 would be best for Bob Dole. ;)

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 05:00 PM

Yeah we could have an old fart's birfday party as well :D

Dartgod
06-17-2008, 05:08 PM

Soooo, 9/14 or 9/21 it is. :thumb:

TinyEvel
06-17-2008, 05:51 PM

Maybe even road trip in my '72 VW camper :thumb:

TinyEvel
06-17-2008, 05:56 PM
What's the deal with road versus away? I think last year was the first time you had it during an away game?

Though, I'd friggen power through it so I can do the bash and Arrowhead in one trip. So my vote is either the 14th or the 28th. Saturday is the real deal anyways. Sunday just a bunch of old farts in recliners grumbling, and Luv laying on a mattress with an ice pack on her head. And Lzen in the bathroom trying to get Sharpie off his face.

Bugeater
06-17-2008, 08:53 PM
Any date works for me, I have no life.

Nzoner
06-17-2008, 10:56 PM
What's the deal with road versus away? I think last year was the first time you had it during an away game?

Though, I'd friggen power through it so I can do the bash and Arrowhead in one trip. So my vote is either the 14th or the 28th. Saturday is the real deal anyways. Sunday just a bunch of old farts in recliners grumbling, and Luv laying on a mattress with an ice pack on her head. And Lzen in the bathroom trying to get Sharpie off his face.

I'm not organizing another Arrowhead trip,you have order a block of tickets and collect money and get up way earlier and drive to KC and organzize the tailgate and clen-up and drive home and then clean-up again from Saturday and my ass can't do it anymore.

Guru
06-17-2008, 11:56 PM
I am likely to make it out again, Joe. It was a great time. I voted keep it all, but that's cuz I'm not going to heave a case of beer on the plane.

Are you going to jump around like a cheerleader again? :p

Guru
06-18-2008, 12:04 AM
If you do it opening weekend, I will be there since I am stuck with a ticket to the game anwyay. heh

TinyEvel
06-18-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm not organizing another Arrowhead trip,you have order a block of tickets and collect money and get up way earlier and drive to KC and organzize the tailgate and clen-up and drive home and then clean-up again from Saturday and my ass can't do it anymore.

I didn't know you used to do it that way. Nah, I'd just get a couple or few seats and hook up with someone else going to the bash who'd be a reliable ride to the stadium in the morning.

TinyEvel
06-18-2008, 01:04 AM
Are you going to jump around like a cheerleader again? :p

Watch out. I can kick you in the ear.

Guru
06-18-2008, 01:27 AM
Watch out. I can kick you in the ear.

Hopefully in a more manly style than a toe touch. :evil:

crazycoffey
06-18-2008, 01:41 AM
One of these days, I really will make it....

Nzoner
06-18-2008, 07:29 AM
I didn't know you used to do it that way. Nah, I'd just get a couple or few seats and hook up with someone else going to the bash who'd be a reliable ride to the stadium in the morning.

Looks like we may have a great idea,3 donations,1 for either of the weekend days and a weekend package at my place.Those who want to go and see the game live can get their own tickets etc.

Dartgod
06-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Nah, I'd just get a couple or few seats and hook up with someone else going to the bash who'd be a reliable ride to the stadium in the morning.
I hear that Bob Dole would fit that description.

TinyEvel
06-18-2008, 07:39 AM
Looks like we may have a great idea,3 donations,1 for either of the weekend days and a weekend package at my place.Those who want to go and see the game live can get their own tickets etc.

Does the weekend package come with meal vouchers, drink coupons, one day rental car and a "welcome kit"? :D

Nzoner
06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
I hear that Bob Dole would fit that description.

ROFL

Bada Bing!!

sedated
06-18-2008, 08:08 AM
a "welcome kit"? :D

I believe that would be in luv's hands

(no pun intended)

Redrum_69
06-18-2008, 08:51 AM
9/28/08...broncos...would be beest....just to see our corners knock the piss out of Samie Parker

Redrum_69
06-18-2008, 08:52 AM
If needed, I could bring an extra TV and the 360 for some Guitar Hero matches...

HemiEd
06-18-2008, 09:32 AM

Just curious, how did the Royals and Cardinals do yesterday?

LMAO

HemiEd
06-18-2008, 01:21 PM
I might have a chance at attending the Denver game, but I just found out my 40th class reunion is that weekend. :spock:

Frazod
06-18-2008, 01:26 PM
Just curious, how did the Royals and Cardinals do yesterday?

LMAO

You forget, I also like the Royals.

Redrum_69
06-18-2008, 01:48 PM
I might have a chance at attending the Denver game, but I just found out my 40th class reunion is that weekend. :spock:

HOLY SHIT

40 years

Bowser
06-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Another vote for the Bronco game....

And Joe, however you want to do a party is good for the rest of us. The BYOB thing is probably a good idea, since everyone's tastes in brew varies so much. And, you can get your foregin exchange students ( :drool: )to come make us margaritas, and charge like a buck a pop for one. ANd as far as the food goes, I'd make it as simple as possible, maybe even potluck. You and Kathy put on a great spread, but it's got to kill you with prep time.

HemiEd
06-18-2008, 03:19 PM
You forget, I also like the Royals.

That explains why you are so likeable. :D

HemiEd
06-18-2008, 03:22 PM
HOLY SHIT

40 years

taint nothin, Dad just went to his 65th three years ago. :D

Mr. Flopnuts
06-18-2008, 07:43 PM
I see. Hopefully everything works out. I've already put a bug in KC Dan's ear as well for that weekend, but he'll probably puss out.

Mr. Flopnuts may have to represent the Seattle planeteer faction for the Vegas event.

Nzoner
06-18-2008, 09:10 PM
Another vote for the Bronco game....

And Joe, however you want to do a party is good for the rest of us. The BYOB thing is probably a good idea, since everyone's tastes in brew varies so much. And, you can get your foregin exchange students ( :drool: )to come make us margaritas, and charge like a buck a pop for one. ANd as far as the food goes, I'd make it as simple as possible, maybe even potluck. You and Kathy put on a great spread, but it's got to kill you with prep time.

We hit the wall for the bronco game as the mrs informed me that that is also Nascar weekend at Kansas Speedway and she will be there all 4 days :banghead:

Guru
06-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Looks like Raider week it is.

Nzoner
06-18-2008, 10:20 PM
Looks like Raider week it is.

Personally I still hate those fockers more than the Donks so I can't say I'm totoally disappointed if we indeed go with that weekend.

Guru
06-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Personally I still hate those fockers more than the Donks so I can't say I'm totoally disappointed if we indeed go with that weekend.

I am hoping for that week since I am slated to attend the game anyway.

TinyEvel
06-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Joe, if it is going to be Raiders week, confirm that and I'll start booking travel and looking for game tickets. I might even drag a couple of my Faider fan friends out with me.

Guru, get ready to be kicked in the ear.

sedated
06-19-2008, 11:06 AM
you can get your foregin exchange students ( :drool: )to come make us margaritas

yeah, I don't care when the bash is, whether I have to bring my own booze, or what food we have, but there better be hot young ladies.

those slutty stuffed animals just don't do it for me anymore. I want to put it in something that will actually fight back.

Demonpenz
06-19-2008, 11:09 AM
We don't need hot ladies. The bash is about bald men with goatees seeing how drunk they can get and how loud the molly hatchet can blare

luv
06-19-2008, 11:17 AM
yeah, I don't care when the bash is, whether I have to bring my own booze, or what food we have, but there better be hot young ladies.

those slutty stuffed animals just don't do it for me anymore. I want to put it in something that will actually fight back.

That eliminates roofies, as well.

Redrum_69
06-19-2008, 11:55 AM
We don't need hot ladies. The bash is about bald men with goatees seeing how drunk they can get and how loud the molly hatchet can blare

who is molly hatchet?!?!

Lzen
06-19-2008, 08:34 PM
who is molly hatchet?!?!

Old southern rock type band in the 70s/80s. Sound similar to something like Skynard. ;)

Lzen
06-19-2008, 08:34 PM
Don't give him any ideas.

TinyEvel
06-19-2008, 08:45 PM

And Grape Gatorade.
:p

luv
06-19-2008, 09:11 PM
And Grape Gatorade.
:p

LOL

I actually haven't gotten any of that from anyone on here in awhile.

TinyEvel
06-19-2008, 09:15 PM
OLD SKOOL IN DA HOWSE!

luv
06-19-2008, 09:16 PM
OLD SKOOL IN DA HOWSE!

Need a ride from the airport again? I know my way around there better this year. I just flew to Vegas out of KCI.

TinyEvel
06-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Need a ride from the airport again? I know my way around there better this year. I just flew to Vegas out of KCI.

ROAD HANDJEE!!!!

Guru
06-19-2008, 09:59 PM
Guess that leaves me out then. :p

Bald nope
goatee nope
gets drunk nope
likes molly hatchet nope

I'm 4 for 4.:thumb:

Nzoner
06-20-2008, 12:35 AM
Joe, if it is going to be Raiders week, confirm that and I'll start booking travel and looking for game tickets. I might even drag a couple of my Faider fan friends out with me.

Guru, get ready to be kicked in the ear.

Let me talk to Bob Dole and the mrs and I'll do my best to try and get a confirmation by next week.

Guru
06-25-2008, 04:42 PM
No new news yet huh?

Nzoner
06-25-2008, 09:14 PM
No new news yet huh?

Sorry guys I'm right in the middle of firework sales and have yet to be able to get ahold of Dole,I'll send him a pm right now and ask him to call me.

Phobia
06-25-2008, 09:23 PM
I'll send him a pm right now and ask him to call me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Logical
06-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Keep the charity (two levels)

Full 75 bucks and full access to the same as last year
Economy 25 bucks Hot dogs and BYOB

I will still send money to the charity even if I am not coming so I hope you keep it.

Nzoner
06-25-2008, 10:01 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No shit

Nzoner
06-25-2008, 10:02 PM
Keep the charity (two levels)

Full 75 bucks and full access to the same as last year
Economy 25 bucks Hot dogs and BYOB

I will still send money to the charity even if I am not coming so I hope you keep it.

Good idea but too hard to monitor with a bunch of drunks :D

and thank you for your continued support

TinyEvel
06-25-2008, 10:04 PM
Maybe I can get EA or PlayStation to sponsor it.

Guru
06-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Maybe I can get EA or PlayStation to sponsor it.

OK, now that would be friggin nice. Free Madden 09 and PS3's for everyone.