PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Jack Harry is grumpy old fart

dirk digler
04-28-2008, 10:54 PM
I don't know if anyone has watched him the last 2 nights but his hatred of anything Carl Peterson has destroyed any objectivity the man had.

All he does is bitch about CP and then says the draft was great but then bitches about CP again.

He railed on CP for telling a story about Dorsey driving and parking in a handicap space when they were visiting with him at LSU.

Geez give it a break or kill yourself I am tired of hearing about how bad CP is.

JazzzLovr
04-28-2008, 10:55 PM
I am tired of hearing about how bad CP is.

I think you may have logged into the wrong site.

FAX
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Might I suggest some butter in the ass?

FAX

Mecca
04-28-2008, 10:57 PM
Don't worry in a few months Jack and some people that supported the team doing this will be going nuts that "this team sucks"

dirk digler
04-28-2008, 10:59 PM

My point is instead of talking about how good the draft was and how many good players we got all he did was bash CP for 2 days.

Now granted CP deserves bashing but not after an A+ draft

dirk digler
04-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Don't worry in a few months Jack and some people that supported the team doing this will be going nuts that "this team sucks"

No doubt about that.

eazyb81
04-28-2008, 11:04 PM

Ha, no kidding.

Bowser
04-28-2008, 11:46 PM
Yeah, I can envision Jack yelling "DAMN KIDS GET OFF MY DAMN LAWN DAMMIT!" in ten years or so. Hell, maybe in ten minutes.

rrl308
04-28-2008, 11:47 PM
Most of the time I watch Jack Harry just to see him rip CP, but I have to agree he went overboard with the handicap parking space story.

chiefqueen
04-28-2008, 11:51 PM
The guy can't let go of stuff that happened 18 years ago.

keg in kc
04-28-2008, 11:58 PM
You'll be getting a call from Athan soon; this is some WPI-quality breaking news.

"Only at scout.com: Jack Harry Angry at Chiefs Front Office!"

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2008, 01:01 AM
I don't know if anyone has watched him the last 2 nights but his hatred of anything Carl Peterson has destroyed any objectivity the man had.

All he does is bitch about CP and then says the draft was great but then bitches about CP again.

He railed on CP for telling a story about Dorsey driving and parking in a handicap space when they were visiting with him at LSU.

Geez give it a break or kill yourself I am tired of hearing about how bad CP is.

He's a bitter, old man.

He was a bitter old man in the 70's.

I actually feel sorry you guys.

We have GREAT television broadcasters where I live.

And even when our teams our down (the Dodgers are like the Chiefs, no playoff wins forever), the broadcasters don't bitch and complain.

Harry is a pathetic, old, stupid f*ck.

And worse yet, he hangs out with Kevin Keitzman.

AZORChiefFan
04-29-2008, 01:15 AM
His flattop could take out Chuck Norris' beard.

Count Alex's Wins
04-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Someone has to be the yin to our yang.

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2008, 01:22 AM

His flattop couldn't take out his wife's beard

ChiefsCountry
04-29-2008, 01:29 AM
We have GREAT television broadcasters where I live.

LA is at the top of the food chain.

DaneMcCloud
04-29-2008, 01:50 AM
LA is at the top of the food chain.

We have a guy by the name of Jim Hill who's on CBS. He's a former San Diego Charger's defensive back and played at USC. He's EXTREMELY professional and conducts excellent interviews.

There are several other broadcasters on our local stations (and if you weren't aware, our news broadcasts start at 4pm and end at 7pm, then start again at 11pm), so if you're NOT good, you're fired. In a city of 20 million, you'd better be good or you're fired.

Jack Harry was a ****ing c*nt when I lived in KC from 1965 to 1993. It's not surprising that he hasn't changed.

ChiefsFanatic
04-29-2008, 02:07 AM

In all fairness, we will suck.:D

tomahawk kid
04-29-2008, 06:45 AM
All because the Chiefs won't kiss his ass.

The good news is he burns through 3 packs of heaters per day, so the problem will eventually take care of itself.

Messier
04-29-2008, 08:04 AM
I was gonna post something the night we drafted Dorsey. Harry went off first on how this was the easiest decision ever to draft Dorsey, then hinted that it might be a mistake to draft another DT. Then he put up a graphic of all the Dt's we've drafted and how they're all busts. Surely even Harry can see that Dorsey is not Sims or Siavii. That was dumb, he then went on to complain about Albert calling him a project. His hatred for Peterson is so great it clouds even his basic ability to use common sense. Doesn't he even see that Peterson had almost nothing to do with this draft? He can't see Peterson is losing his power at Arrowhead. He acts like the world doesn't know how bad Peterson is, that he's got to be the one to "tell it like it is"

tomahawk kid
04-29-2008, 08:07 AM
I was gonna post something the night we drafted Dorsey. Harry went off first on how this was the easiest decision ever to draft Dorsey, then hinted that it might be a mistake to draft another DT. Then he put up a graphic of all the Dt's we've drafted and how they're all busts. Surely even Harry can see that Dorsey is not Sims or Siavii. That was dumb, he then went on to complain about Albert calling him a project. His hatred for Peterson is so great it clouds even his basic ability to use common sense. Doesn't he even see that Peterson had almost nothing to do with this draft? He can't see Peterson is losing his power at Arrowhead. He acts like the world doesn't know how bad Peterson is, that he's got to be the one to "tell it like it is"

Agreed.

The way this draft was conducted and the press conference yesterday validated for me that King Carl's power has been significantly reduced.

dirk digler
04-29-2008, 08:20 AM

Exactly what I was thinking on Sunday Messier. The man has lost all objectivity when it comes to the Chiefs.

acesn8s
04-29-2008, 10:44 AM

Welcome to ChiefsPlanet.

P.S.

Dammit Carl!:cuss:

blueballs
04-29-2008, 10:47 AM
If he was Jack Shaved
maybe he would be more civil

beach tribe
04-29-2008, 11:21 AM
I have never listen to Jack Harry, but have to point out the fact that everyone rails all of the other Chiefs media outlets for having their nose up Carl's ass.

Brock
04-29-2008, 11:23 AM
I don't think Peterson had anything at all to do with this draft. That's probably why it looks great on paper. He still should have been fired 10-12 years ago.

chiefqueen
04-29-2008, 12:17 PM
All because the Chiefs won't kiss his ass.

The good news is he burns through 3 packs of heaters per day, so the problem will eventually take care of itself.

About 20 years ago I went to a Chiefs training camp in Liberty and saw him standing there watching. He had a beer gut on him like you would not believe. I wonder how he looked so flat on TV especially since the station he was on Ch. 5, had "Big Board Sports" where he stood to do his sports cast.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 12:18 PM
I don't think Peterson had anything at all to do with this draft. That's probably why it looks great on paper. He still should have been fired 10-12 years ago.

QFT

Coach
04-29-2008, 12:20 PM

Shit, he can't even take out a cheezeburger from the drive through.

acesn8s
04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
About 20 years ago I went to a Chiefs training camp in Liberty and saw him standing there watching. He had a beer gut on him like you would not believe. I wonder how he looked so flat on TV especially since the station he was on Ch. 5, had "Big Board Sports" where he stood to do his sports cast.TV magic? Trick photography?