ROFLROFLROFL

Dont think this was posted before.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_9068921?source=most_viewed

Tribal Warfare
04-29-2008, 01:05 PM
Just typical bullshit hype nothing more

tomahawk kid
04-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Vikings fans are some of the most obnoxious mofo's you'll ever meet.

Basileus777
04-29-2008, 01:09 PM
"When they said K.C. had the greatest fans, they lied."

Yeah, he's just hyping up the Vikings fans.

But go **** yourself anyways Allen.

unothadeal
04-29-2008, 01:12 PM
I was the biggest Allen mark on here. But now.....**** 'em.

Mecca
04-29-2008, 01:14 PM
I give Allen credit for being smart, when he was here at first he said he didn't wanna be here then he changed it to Carl Peterson realizing fans would like him more...

bkkcoh
04-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Nothing like adding a little bit of fuel to the Minny vs KC scrimmage at TC :toast:

Direckshun
04-29-2008, 01:15 PM
TO RIVER FALLS.

Albert's gon SHUT HIM DOWN.

Braincase
04-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Minnesota fans are the greatest...

and the one that get's to the front of the line is a self-proclaimed "fair-weather" fan. ROFL

siberian khatru
04-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Meh, he's just playing to the new crowd. I don't take it personally.

CosmicPal
04-29-2008, 01:18 PM
Branden Albert's going to go Tonya Harding on JA in the first Vikes/Chiefs scrimmage.

Tribal Warfare
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM

same here

xbarretx
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Branden Albert's going to go Tonya Harding on JA in the first Vikes/Chiefs scrimmage.

:clap:

afchiefs
04-29-2008, 01:28 PM
According to a poster on another site, He told a minnesota radio talk show that he hopes Dorsey is a bust.

BigMeatballDave
04-29-2008, 01:29 PM
Eh, who cares?

Tribal Warfare
04-29-2008, 01:30 PM
According to a poster on another site, He told a minnesota radio talk show that he hopes Dorsey is a bust.

I'd say keep dreaming bitch

Frazod
04-29-2008, 01:31 PM
I'll take Who Gives A Shit for $1,000, Alex.

BigRedChief
04-29-2008, 01:32 PM
I've met JA several times and talked with him quite a bit. He loved playing at Arrowhead and in front of the fans. He had great respect for the fans.

Just playing to his new friends. Divorces are sometimes messy for the friends of the couples getting divorced.

Scaga
04-29-2008, 01:32 PM
He's just mad that KC fans quit buying him beers after his second, or was it third, DUI. :eek:

The Bad Guy
04-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Allen can eat it.

He gets himself in trouble twice, has a huge year when he's playing for the contract of his life, and then is surprised when Carl won't pay?

**** him.

I hope he gets his ankle blown out on the turf in the first game of the year.

xbarretx
04-29-2008, 01:33 PM

and ill take famous titties for 400 Alex .... Dolly Parton.

StcChief
04-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Good luck JackA$$. The Chicago Bears will give you plenty of love too....

El Jefe
04-29-2008, 01:53 PM
Nothing like adding a little bit of fuel to the Minny vs KC scrimmage at TC :toast:

Maybe an after the whistle cut block? Probably just Allen getting dominated by Albert.

El Jefe
04-29-2008, 01:54 PM

LMAO That's rich :thumb:

ChiefsFanatic
04-29-2008, 01:54 PM

Me either, but the chances that I will ever go to his dive now are ZERO. They should blow up that quote and post it outside that place.

Mizzou_8541
04-29-2008, 02:00 PM
Me either, but the chances that I will ever go to his dive now are ZERO. They should blow up that quote and post it outside that place.

Sooooo....wouldn't that mean you are taking it personally?:D

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 02:08 PM

How can anyone take it personally,it's not like JA played at Arrowhead during the early to mid 90's when the focking place really rocked.

Ari Chi3fs
04-29-2008, 02:13 PM
How karmically perfect would it be, if Albert insures Jared Allen in the scrimmage.

Mwha hah aha.

Im not for injuries, of course.

J Diddy
04-29-2008, 02:13 PM

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 02:16 PM
How karmically perfect would it be, if Albert insures Jared Allen in the scrimmage.

Will Albert go with Met Life, State Farm, or Allstate I wonder?

dj56dt58
04-29-2008, 02:16 PM
Their gonna love Allen in Minn..Until he crashes his car through their party boat

Pestilence
04-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Who's Jared Allen?

Rooster
04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
Who's Jared Allen?

He's a bar owner in the KC area.

MTG#10
04-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Will Albert go with Met Life, State Farm, or Allstate I wonder?
Exactly what I was thinking.

MTG#10
04-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Seriously, will anyone in the KC area go to his bar now that he's gone? I sure as hell wouldnt.

Phobia
04-29-2008, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't have gone when he was here but then I'm not all star-struck over 22 year old kids who can run fast and jump high.

mikey23545
04-29-2008, 02:27 PM

It was probably the booze talking.

ChiefsFanatic
04-29-2008, 02:28 PM

No. I live in Blue Springs, and if I took the time to drive all the way down there, I would choose to go somewhere else. The likely hood that I would have ever visited the place, even if he remained a Chief, was very low, and now it is ZERO.

catfish307
04-29-2008, 02:29 PM
F#@K JA, He is the enemy now and I hope he is a bust

ct
04-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Vikings fans are some of the most obnoxious mofo's you'll ever meet.

Don't find many Viking fans around DooDah, but those I've met seem just fine. It's Packer fans that fuggin piss me off, arrogant bitches!

Spicy McHaggis
04-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Don't find many Viking fans around DooDah, but those I've met seem just fine. It's Packer fans that fuggin piss me off, arrogant bitches!

If you think Packers fans are arrogant, don't ever go to Philly.

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 02:37 PM
F#@K JA, He is the enemy now and I hope he is a bust

Yeah..... he is like a radical militant muslim that needs to be shot in the head.

Yeah... f*ck JA that traitorous bitch. I hope he dies in a car bomb planted by Carl Peterson!!!!!

F*UCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.... get over it.

Its not like he went to a team in the AFC West... or the AFC at all for that matter.

He was not a fit in KC and we both moved on. I, for one, wish him well and hope he stays out of trouble. He could very well be a future HOF'er.

the Talking Can
04-29-2008, 02:40 PM
I'd call my mother a whore on American Idol for 50 mill.

Sure-Oz
04-29-2008, 02:42 PM
His bar is decent for eating at but thats it club 69 ohhh yeahhhhh

no

JBucc
04-29-2008, 02:43 PM
I'd call my mother a whore on American Idol for 50 mill.I'll call your mother a whore right now for nothing!

Short Leash Hootie
04-29-2008, 02:44 PM
it took me 6 hours, I think, to get over Jared Allen *shrug*

the Talking Can
04-29-2008, 02:47 PM
I'll call your mother a whore right now for nothing!

as if i could tee that up any higher

:evil:

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 02:47 PM
Look at all the whiners....

Boo Hoo Jarred is pickin on my team Boo Hoo....

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 02:48 PM
as if i could tee that up any higher

:evil:

Did you hold his hand while he served that back at ya?

el borracho
04-29-2008, 03:02 PM
I hope Allen has 192 sacks in the next 5 years just to piss Carl off.

Nzoner
04-29-2008, 03:13 PM
I hope Allen has 192 sacks in the next 5 years just to piss Carl off.

I wonder when KC lines up against the Vikes again for real?

patteeu
04-29-2008, 03:27 PM

Those dopey Minnesota fans will believe anything.

The Bad Guy
04-29-2008, 03:53 PM

You wrote the book on whining, ****stick.

Much like you, Jared Allen can lick my taint.

Picking on? Hardly. Being a dick, and trashing the fans that stuck by his hillbilly drunken ass is a slap in the face.

Dylan
04-29-2008, 03:54 PM
Their gonna love Allen in Minn..Until he crashes his car through their party boat

ROFLROFLROFL

Dylan
04-29-2008, 03:57 PM
"Allen's new Vikings jersey is Jennifer Fox's first purchase. Fox, who lives in St. Paul, doesn't know much about him, but she knows he's new and he's making a lot of money."ROFL

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 04:01 PM
Picking on? Hardly. Being a dick, and trashing the fans that stuck by his hillbilly drunken ass is a slap in the face.

Feel free to feel like you have been slapped in the face by someone who probably has no idea you even exist. We, as Chiefs fans, should be well aware that JA is a showman and a bit of an attention whore.

He is doing no less that what we should have expected.... doing what he does best to win over the fans in his new home.

QuikSsurfer
04-29-2008, 04:03 PM
that MOTHER F*CKER!!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/Random-Suffering.gif

Mr. Laz
04-29-2008, 05:44 PM
what else is he gonna say?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Yeah..... he is like a radical militant muslim that needs to be shot in the head.

Yeah... f*ck JA that traitorous bitch. I hope he dies in a car bomb planted by Carl Peterson!!!!!

F*UCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Jeez.... get over it.

Its not like he went to a team in the AFC West... or the AFC at all for that matter.

He was not a fit in KC and we both moved on. I, for one, wish him well and hope he stays out of trouble. He could very well be a future HOF'er.

I hope he tears his achillies in a drunken stupor on the mechanical bull.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 05:54 PM

Sure as hell isn't like he's picking on your team. The more I think about it, the more I think you're a troll from another board.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM
that MOTHER F*CKER!!!

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f86/quikssurfer/Random-Suffering.gif

LMAO That's awesome.

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
It'd be a gat damn shame if Albert pulled out on a running play during the scrimmage and detonated his knee...it really would.

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 06:00 PM
I hope he tears his achillies in a drunken stupor on the mechanical bull.

Why?

Did he affront you personally? He obviously was not going to get a fair shake here... why would he not go somewhere that would pay him according to his value?

Have you ever changed jobs within the same field because you would be paid and appreciated more elsewhere?

How is him leaving for MN any different?

Because he "trashed" KC fans?

Now, had he said that the lot of KC fans were Camaro driving, cum swapping, sister f*cking retards... then I could understand the ire. BUT, playing to the crowd of his new team????

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Why?

Did he affront you personally? He obviously was not going to get a fair shake here... why would he not go somewhere that would pay him according to his value?

Have you ever changed jobs within the same field because you would be paid and appreciated more elsewhere?

How is him leaving for MN any different?

Because he "trashed" KC fans?

Now, had he said that the lot of KC fans were Camaro driving, cum swapping, sister f*cking retards... then I could understand the ire. BUT, playing to the crowd of his new team????

LMAO Shit man. It's teh intraweb. I don't feel sorry for guys who are injured, but I don't REALLY wish injuries on them. Oh, I did meet him one time. He told me my mom was a whore. I guess they went on a date......So while I was personally affronted, I still wish him well. I just hope we get the better end of the deal.

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 06:19 PM
LMAO Shit man. It's teh intraweb. I don't feel sorry for guys who are injured, but I don't REALLY wish injuries on them. Oh, I did meet him one time. He told me my mom was a whore. I guess they went on a date......So while I was personally affronted, I still wish him well. I just hope we get the better end of the deal.

LMFAO

Ok then.... you don't seem the type to wish ill on people. lol I thought you might have been joining in on the ass hurt parade that is going on in this thread.

Cheers

/ps damn I really need to figure out why the hell I am not loosing weight anymore :D

//ps I went on a date with your mom too and can confirm what JA told ya

:D

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Sure as hell isn't like he's picking on your team. The more I think about it, the more I think you're a troll from another board.
ROFL

Irony at its finest!

Sure-Oz
04-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Jared got paid, left a shitty bar in kc, and now has new fans. Thanks for the memories, but who cares...

i wont lose sleep over him being gone...or being his dumbass self

Lets build around Dorsey and Albert now

ChiefaRoo
04-29-2008, 06:45 PM
I told you dudes he was a big dumb cowboy. Once again, I'm proven right. Just wait until his wheels break down and he loses a step before he's 30. It'll happen.

You may kiss the ring

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Jared got paid, left a shitty bar in kc, and now has new fans. Thanks for the memories, but who cares...

i wont lose sleep over him being gone...or being his dumbass self

Lets build around Dorsey and Albert now

Skip Towne
04-29-2008, 06:57 PM
I told you dudes he was a big dumb cowboy. Once again, I'm proven right. Just wait until his wheels break down and he loses a step before he's 30. It'll happen.

You may kiss the ring

You may kiss my ass.

Chiefaholic
04-29-2008, 07:00 PM
I could care less what Jared says to hype up his new team that paid him a TON of cash. He said exactly what you'de expect to hear a free agent say when signed by KC. As far as the rumor on Dorsey being a bust, I'll assume it's just that.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Funny bitter we are, but call out other fans when a FA comes here and they are bitter at us....

Dylan
04-29-2008, 07:06 PM
If you think Packers fans are arrogant, don't ever go to Philly.

Philly fans are more than arrogant, they're out of control. The Eagles old Vet Stadium had a jail and court built under the stadium to preside over the worst offenders. Officials used to arrest about 100 people a game. Funny -- they used to call the court "Eagles Court."

Can you imagine a full jail system under a stadium? Kind of like a Third World country.

The team's new stadium was built with jails. There was a big stink over the jail and I think it was removed.

The Giants biggest rivals are the Eagles. When the Giants won the Super Bowl - It was nice to see so many Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, Redskin fans send congrats - besides all the other 31 NFL teams that were so happy to see the Patriots lose -- It's amazing how many teams hate the Patriots... Running up scores on teams, arrogance, spygate, better than your team will ever be attitude, that'll do it.

People can talk about Tom Brady all they want. You learn what kind of quarterback you have, when he's playing in the Super Bowl. The Best player NE ever had was Adam Vinatieri. Patriots' previous three Super Bowl wins -- all decided by three points -- Vinatieri proved to be the best clutch player on the team.

off the soap box...

mikeyis4dcats.
04-29-2008, 07:09 PM
anyone upset over these comments is the type of person that believes it when the band at a concert says that KC is the best crowd ever

Skip Towne
04-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Philly fans are more than arrogant, they're out of control. The Eagles old Vet Stadium had a jail and court built under the stadium to preside over the worst offenders. Officials used to arrest about 100 people a game. Funny -- they used to call the court "Eagles Court."

Can you imagine a full jail system under a stadium? Kind of like a Third World country.

The team's new stadium was built with jails. There was a big stink over the jail and I think it was removed.

The Giants biggest rivals are the Eagles.

I think Arrowhead has a jail.

pr_capone
04-29-2008, 07:13 PM

A buddy of mine visited it once... it is there.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 07:17 PM
ROFL

Irony at its finest!

Where's the irony? IIRC you even bashed Carl and Herm for perhaps the finest draft on paper this franchise has EVER seen. Cool, you hate them. Everyone here has heard it at least 3 times. When you keep bashing them in spite of them doing something good, it makes you sound like a Raider fan IMO. It's not a personal attack, it's an opinion.

BigVE
04-29-2008, 07:17 PM
WOO HOO! Pass that mo-fo this way! J. A. Is gone and will not be back. Deal with it.

mikeyis4dcats.
04-29-2008, 07:20 PM

yes, it does. I believe they also set up a court system to adjudicate those detained.

BigVE
04-29-2008, 07:25 PM
F. that...if CP is the judge then I AM CONTEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 07:28 PM
Where's the irony? IIRC you even bashed Carl and Herm for perhaps the finest draft on paper this franchise has EVER seen. Cool, you hate them. Everyone here has heard it at least 3 times. When you keep bashing them in spite of them doing something good, it makes you sound like a Raider fan IMO. It's not a personal attack, it's an opinion.
Please show me where I bashed Carl and Herm for the Picks?

I think the TE in the 3rd round was a reach.....

Smed1065
04-29-2008, 07:43 PM
I saw this last week but thought WTF. He did get millions?

As time goes by it seems that he to let his success be more than his F/U's.

Seems like a bad view for a 4th pick from an under college. I hated people that thought they were deserving since they were playing a sport.

Especially with a strike or two.

He is just happened to have a Drink or 2. ROFL

I don't blame him. If I had and do, have a drinking problem but make 30 million it is worth it.

Money is deceiving, especially in the NFL.

Dylan
04-29-2008, 08:00 PM

I should look it up. I heard stadiums have holding cells until taken away to the city jail.... Not a full jail system.

I remember reading about this judge getting elected: too funny.

Seamus McCaffery (born June 3, 1950) is a Justice on the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. He is a member of the Democratic Party. Prior to his election to the Supreme Court, he was a judge on the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and a municipal court judge in Philadelphia. He gained notoriety as the judge at "Eagles Court", an ad hoc court created to deal with unruly fans at Philadelphia Eagles games.

Dylan
04-29-2008, 08:28 PM
yes, it does. I believe they also set up a court system to adjudicate those detained.

Not questioning you... Did the Kansas City Star report this story? I remember reading that Peterson added $50 million more to Arrowhead Stadium, 2007?? Stories about jails/courts built into a new stadium can get killed fast. :D

mikeyis4dcats.
04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Not questioning you... Did the Kansas City Star report this story? I remember reading that Peterson added $50 million more to Arrowhead Stadium, 2007?? Stories about jails/courts built into a new stadium can get killed fast. :D

'i think I heard it somewhere, but it was pre-renovation

HolmeZz
04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
Jared's acting like a chick you just dumped.

Reerun_KC
04-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Jared's acting like a chick you just dumped.
And some are acting like the totally crushed boyfriend that just cant let go...

The Bad Guy
04-29-2008, 08:56 PM
And some are acting like the totally crushed boyfriend that just cant let go...

Who can't let it go?

Trading Jared Allen was a bold move that this franchise wouldn't have done 4 years ago. It was gutsy, and it worked out brilliantly.

I could give a **** if he has 25 sacks next year.

What is hilarious is that you are a broken ****ing record every post. Herm sucks, Carl sucks, horray for anyone who plays for any other team.

Your act is older than Joan Rivers.

Rain Man
04-29-2008, 10:06 PM
He wasn't talking about me. Jared is cool with me.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Please show me where I bashed Carl and Herm for the Picks?

I think the TE in the 3rd round was a reach.....

If I'm wrong, then I'll eat crow and apologize. I just don't remember EVER hearing you have one single solitary positive thing to say about the Chiefs. When that happens, it makes me wonder if someone is really a fan. That's all I was saying.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-29-2008, 11:43 PM
He wasn't talking about me. Jared is cool with me.

The question is are you cool with Jared? I mean, we are talking about the man who unleashed the AIDS virus on the African people. The same man who brought strife and peril to the Darfur region. The very same man who lined up 5000 Jews to go into the chambers at Auschwitz just to watch them die. How could anyone be cool with an asshole like that? I HOPE HE DIES AND BURNS IN HELL!!!!!

KcMizzou
04-29-2008, 11:47 PM
Who can't let it go?

Trading Jared Allen was a bold move that this franchise wouldn't have done 4 years ago. It was gutsy, and it worked out brilliantly.
Yep. I completely agree. That took balls.

As for how it worked out, I'm not sure we know just yet. But goddamnit, at least we're trying for once.

Oh Snap
04-30-2008, 12:22 AM
Eh, who cares?

JA just says what ppl want to hear. I dont think Allen is genuine in anything he says. I dont think he ever was.

But still, what a POS!

Rausch
04-30-2008, 12:24 AM
I still don't understand why this can't be a win/win situation.

They get a great player and we get a boost on the rebuild...

Oh Snap
04-30-2008, 12:25 AM
Yep. I completely agree. That took balls.

As for how it worked out, I'm not sure we know just yet. But goddamnit, at least we're trying for once.

BOOOYAH!

I seriously like where this franchise is headed. When was the last time that this team rebuilt the entire team? We are starting a grassroots movement, we are going to be ushering in our own players, not some other teams garbage! This is what I really like about what Herm is doing. We wont be great at first, but once we get on our feet, look out patriots, new sheriff in town bizzitches!!!!

KcMizzou
04-30-2008, 12:25 AM
I still don't understand why this can't be a win/win situation.

They get a great player and we get a boost on the rebuild...No reason at all.

Baby Lee
04-30-2008, 04:54 AM
Allen schmoozes the Viking fans by saying, "When they said K.C. had the greatest fans, they lied." He also talks some trash. "You got to teach me the right way to bash Green Bay," he said to fans. "I'll be your voice."

3:45 p.m.: Nicole Glenna of Forest Lake is walking around with a picture of her standing next to Allen. It is from Chiefs training camp last year in River Falls, Wis., and she admits that she's a huge Chiefs fan, even though she's wearing Allen's new purple Vikings jersey. "It's bittersweet," she said. "Personality wise, he's just awesome. I'm going to be excited to watch him play because he's such a fun player to watch." She will, however, remain a Chiefs fan.

3:55 p.m.: Allen's new Vikings jersey is Jennifer Fox's first purchase. Fox, who lives in St. Paul, doesn't know much about him, but she knows he's new and he's making a lot of money. "I admit it," Fox said. "I'm a fair-weather fan."

Hee!!!

Fruit Ninja
04-30-2008, 05:05 AM
Every team has fair weather fans. I still dont like the trade dispite what we got. Here is why. I would have rather not signed Tony G and/or LJ and got value for them rather then our young DE. Oh well, its about the future, but it shoudl have went down different.

Reerun_KC
04-30-2008, 06:13 AM
BOOOYAH!

I seriously like where this franchise is headed. When was the last time that this team rebuilt the entire team? We are starting a grassroots movement, we are going to be ushering in our own players, not some other teams garbage! This is what I really like about what Herm is doing. We wont be great at first, but once we get on our feet, look out patriots, new sheriff in town bizzitches!!!!

True, overall it was a great move, well done by the Chiefs. I hated to get rid of young talent, but he wasnt going to resign as long as Carl was here. Just the facts.

Clark is doing with this team what we have been begging for for years, cutting the dead weight, building through the draft, etc...

Look out Patriots? ROFL Bill Belicheck has nothing to fear as long as Herm is here... Herm doesnt have the mental capacity to compete with BillyB.

Reerun_KC
04-30-2008, 06:14 AM
No reason at all.
Agree,

At least we didnt send him to an AFC team or God Forbid and AFCW team...

We got solid value and drafted well with those picks... It was a win/win situation.