PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Tony Temple, any word?

tyton75
04-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Just wonder if anyone has heard if he is going to sign somewhere, or even get an opportunity somewhere??

Thanks

Frazod
04-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Just wonder if anyone has heard if he is going to sign somewhere, or even get an opportunity somewhere??

Thanks

He signed with Cleveland.

acesn8s
04-29-2008, 01:41 PM
He signed with Cleveland.
Who will be Cleveland's starter?
Chapman, Kory
Harrison, Jerome
Lewis, Jamal
Wright, Jason
Temple, Tony

HonestChieffan
04-29-2008, 01:45 PM
Practice squad fodder

tyton75
04-29-2008, 01:48 PM
Thanks, didn't catch that

was kinda hoping we might take a shot at him as a returner or something until we drafted that Robinson guy

FD
Never thought he was all that great, except for in the Cotton Bowl. Wish him the best, though.

duncan_idaho
Who will be Cleveland's starter?
Chapman, Kory
Harrison, Jerome
Lewis, Jamal
Wright, Jason
Temple, Tony

I have a fantasy sports buddy who is sports reporter in Ohio and a huge Browns fan... he thinks Temple is likely to make the team, especially if he shows something in the return game.

siberian khatru
04-29-2008, 01:50 PM
Never thought he was all that great, except for in the Cotton Bowl. Wish him the best, though.

He was pretty awesome in the Sun Bowl a couple of years ago, too.

El Jefe
04-29-2008, 02:01 PM
I have a fantasy sports buddy who is sports reporter in Ohio and a huge Browns fan... he thinks Temple is likely to make the team, especially if he shows something in the return game.

I follow the Browns as well and I definetely don't think Temple will make the team. Joshua Cribbs is their return game.

RB Depth Chart is probably gonna shape up like this:
1. Jamaal Lewis
2. Jason Wright (he was great last year)
3. Jerome Harrison (2 and 3 seemed to split a lot of the leftover carries)

But who knows with injuries and players not playing as expected he will be lucky to make the 53, probably going to be a PS player.