PDA

View Full Version : Life My job

big nasty kcnut
04-29-2008, 09:40 PM
It's a good job but it feel like i all by myself. I work with a guy who fall asleep and also bring people inside when he not suppose to and the people i suppose to take this up this with dont care. Am i crazy to worry about this bare in mind they willfully cut my hours for this girl who suck on cleaning her area.

Rausch
04-29-2008, 09:42 PM
Work hard and mind your own business. If they don't appreciate you move on...

jAZ
04-29-2008, 09:45 PM
What do you do? What would you rather do?

stlchiefs
04-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Do you have any other options/opportunities out there right now? If you think saying anything could hurt your position and hours anymore I'd hold off at this time. It also sounds like this may be a good time to start searching for another job where you feel your skills and work effort are more valued and better rewarded. Until you find such a position though, don't start biting the hand that feeds you. Good luck Mr. Nut.

Skip Towne
04-29-2008, 10:23 PM
Do you have any other options/opportunities out there right now? If you think saying anything could hurt your position and hours anymore I'd hold off at this time. It also sounds like this may be a good time to start searching for another job where you feel your skills and work effort are more valued and better rewarded. Until you find such a position though, don't start biting the hand that feeds you. Good luck Mr. Nut.

Good advice. Jobs are easier to find when you already have one.

badgirl
04-29-2008, 10:23 PM
It's a good job but it feel like i all by myself. I work with a guy who fall asleep and also bring people inside when he not suppose to and the people i suppose to take this up this with dont care. Am i crazy to worry about this bare in mind they willfully cut my hours for this girl who suck on cleaning her area.

Don't worry about what they do Kcnut, they are the ones who will go nowhere, just do you job and do it well and ignore these lazy people. If the people in charge don't care, then you really shouldn't, there is nothing you can do about it in that situation anyway, more than likely you would be more miserable if the people you have to work with hated you for going to the bosses to complain. I am sorry about your situation, but my advice is just do you job, and ignore lazy people go home the end of your shift and let it go. You just have to do that sometimes.

badgirl
04-29-2008, 10:27 PM

This is good advice, but I tell you from my own experience from working in the medical field, to selling cars, to working in business offices, you will more than likely meet lazy people who doesn't seem to care about their job, I have yet to find a field of any kind where this isn't true.

big nasty kcnut
04-30-2008, 04:09 AM
It just i hate people over there their not as friendly as the one in sand spring also my customers were better. Also they were suppose to promote me i made a promise to my mom before she died that i was going to be a manager there jobs but im scared to fail cause i dont want to be a laughing stock of my family.

badgirl
04-30-2008, 07:38 AM
It just i hate people over there their not as friendly as the one in sand spring also my customers were better. Also they were suppose to promote me i made a promise to my mom before she died that i was going to be a manager there jobs but im scared to fail cause i dont want to be a laughing stock of my family.

Don't worry kc, I am sure your mom would be proud of you just for the fact you are a hard worker and do the best you can. Dealing with the public is a hard job to do. Its a fact of life though, unless you are in solitary confinement from life its self, in some way you will always have to deal with the public. Its not easy, but its life.

Demonpenz
04-30-2008, 08:01 AM
I am not going to hijack but that was a sweet draft huh kcnut

StcChief
04-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Do your job, say something to your co-worker about outside people....

If the outsider get's injuried on business property in a place he/she is not suppose to be...

guess who gets in trouble, the business..... thanks to co-worker.
He will likely be fired.

Sure-Oz
04-30-2008, 08:58 AM
What do you do for a living?

QuikSsurfer
04-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Was that English?