PDA

View Full Version : Poop Official Who Squats when they pee thread

CrazyPhuD
04-29-2008, 10:04 PM
Back when we had tags I could just search for 'squats when they pee' and find all the posters who squat when they pee. But tags are gone so I guess I have to do this the old fashioned way. :(

So who all squats when they pee?

'Hamas' Jenkins
04-29-2008, 10:06 PM
I usually don't, but if I'm damned tired, I will. I'm probably about a 90/10 stander.

stlchiefs
04-29-2008, 10:08 PM
Only if I have fluid coming out the other end at the same time.

On a side note rumor is Ari does.

Bowser
04-29-2008, 10:09 PM
NY58 just pisses down his leg.

Pablo
04-29-2008, 10:09 PM
Only if I'm making toilet brownies at the same time.

ChiTown
04-29-2008, 10:10 PM
wtf?

If hangs it should stand. period.

Basileus777
04-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Only if I'm taking a **** too.

Adept Havelock
04-29-2008, 10:26 PM
NY58 just pisses down his leg.

ROFL

Thig Lyfe
04-29-2008, 10:31 PM
No, I stand back about five feet and get a good arc going.

PastorMikH
04-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Nope, stand and fire. If it's dark you just keep moving around 'till you hear water contact.

:)

Spicy McHaggis
04-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Sometimes I pee when I squat. It's really hard for me to get a spotter at the gym.

smittysbar
04-29-2008, 10:56 PM
After a good drunk, sometimes I piss out my ass........

KCChiefsMan
04-29-2008, 11:19 PM
I pee standing up, no hands either.

ChiefaRoo
04-29-2008, 11:24 PM
God I hate these threads.

xbarretx
04-30-2008, 08:33 AM

LMAO

Rooster
04-30-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm a stand up guy myself. However, my male dog is nearly three and hasn't figured out the leg hike.

seclark
04-30-2008, 09:03 AM
If it's dark you just keep moving around 'till you hear water contact.

:)

my preferred method of voiding also. i've found out the morning after, i've destroyed a whole roll of toilet paper. the wife doesn't see any humor in it.
sec

Ari Chi3fs
04-30-2008, 09:09 AM

ROFL

CosmicPal
04-30-2008, 09:13 AM
What day isn't complete with a dumbazz thread like this?

smittysbar
04-30-2008, 09:16 AM
What day isn't complete with a dumbazz thread like this?

Ladies and gentlemen we found a squatter :D

chasedude
04-30-2008, 09:30 AM
I remember as a kid my mother made me squat cause my aim was terrible. I felt degraded after that so I just pissed outside.

seclark
04-30-2008, 09:32 AM
I remember as a kid my mother made me squat cause my aim was terrible. I felt degraded after that so I just pissed outside.

i've got 5bathrooms in my house and still go outside to pi$$.
sec

ChiefsFire
04-30-2008, 09:34 AM
God I hate these threads.

Do you wipe front to back or back to front?

smittysbar
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Fold or crumble

StcChief
04-30-2008, 09:40 AM
i've got 5bathrooms in my house and still go outside to pi$$.
secIf I'm in the woods with/without the Dog.... let's all mark territory.:doh!:it keeps deer away. :D

Sully
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
Sometimes I pee when I squat. It's really hard for me to get a spotter at the gym.

I really don't understand what the spotter would have to do to keep this from happening.

We must use spotters differently...

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 09:52 AM
It's actually not healthy for a male to sit and pee regularly... a buddy of mine was telling me about this guy he works with and this guy didn't think he was odd until this conversatoin. But, apparently this guy's wife HATES 'splatter' ... so, she has made it a rule in the house that the Husband AND their 4 year old son always sit when they piss.

Seriously - that is insane. Not only has the husband been beat down to accept this, but holy crap - this poor kid. This boy is going to grow up with this notion that he shouldn't piss standing up. I can only imagine the ridicule he'll go through once he hits public schools, camps, etc.

Geez.

Chief_in_Commander
04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
Back when we had tags I could just search for 'squats when they pee' and find all the posters who squat when they pee. But tags are gone so I guess I have to do this the old fashioned way. :(

So who all squats when they pee?

only if I am at a real nice house or like a girlfriends house that you can't afford to miss

chasedude
04-30-2008, 09:58 AM
If I'm in the woods with/without the Dog.... let's all mark territory.:doh!:it keeps deer away. :D

Maybe I need to start doing that on my back porch. Maybe it'll keep those Stray Toms from marking on my back door, little bastards!

seclark
04-30-2008, 09:59 AM
It's actually not healthy for a male to sit and pee regularly... a buddy of mine was telling me about this guy he works with and this guy didn't think he was odd until this conversatoin. But, apparently this guy's wife HATES 'splatter' ... so, she has made it a rule in the house that the Husband AND their 4 year old son always sit when they piss.

Seriously - that is insane. Not only has the husband been beat down to accept this, but holy crap - this poor kid. This boy is going to grow up with this notion that he shouldn't piss standing up. I can only imagine the ridicule he'll go through once he hits public schools, camps, etc.

Geez.

sounds like the father needs to squat...no nuts.
mrs. sec gives me a ration of sh@t every weekend after she cleans my bathroom over splashback, hair all over the shower, toothpaste spit in the sink, etc. i know she's not serious though...she loves me.
sec

Dartgod
04-30-2008, 10:00 AM

Geez.
:shake:

Where does she keep the jar with his balls in it?

chasedude
04-30-2008, 10:11 AM

Geez.

LMAO I just got a mental image of the 4 year old kid grown now using a Urinal like Randy Quaid did in Kingpin. Damn I googled for a pic of that but couldn't find it.

JBucc
04-30-2008, 10:12 AM
I piss sometimes when I take a potty break. Get it all done at one time you know. If I owned a factory I'd tell my workers to do the same to increase efficiency.

CosmicPal
04-30-2008, 10:13 AM

Geez.

I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS on this. First of all, if you're married to some gal who is "making" you sit down when you pee, then you're either a fuggen wuss or your wife must be hot AND absolutely incredible in bed.

Second of all- no guy is going to tell his "friends" that his wife makes him sit down to pee. If he does, he's either a wuss or most likely, he's lying his azz off and just looking to get some odd attention.

And lastly, if you're married to a control freak like that- then get the fugg out of the house before she gets to sharpening the knifes in the drawer.

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm sorry, but I'm calling BS on this. First of all, if you're married to some gal who is "making" you sit down when you pee, then you're either a fuggen wuss or your wife must be hot AND absolutely incredible in bed.

Second of all- no guy is going to tell his "friends" that his wife makes him sit down to pee. If he does, he's either a wuss or most likely, he's lying his azz off and just looking to get some odd attention.

And lastly, if you're married to a control freak like that- then get the fugg out of the house before she gets to sharpening the knifes in the drawer.

I don't care if you believe it or not... I don't know the guy. I was talking to a friend of mine that also has kids and we were exchanging 'kid stories' as they relate to potty training. Something brought up this topic from a guy he works with... there was no reason to make it up, so there you go.

CosmicPal
04-30-2008, 10:30 AM
I don't care if you believe it or not... I don't know the guy. I was talking to a friend of mine that also has kids and we were exchanging 'kid stories' as they relate to potty training. Something brought up this topic from a guy he works with... there was no reason to make it up, so there you go.

That's cool...I'm not accusing you of anything, my friend. It just sounded too, I don't know. I guess if a friend was telling me this about someone else, I'd probably second-guess it.

blueballs
04-30-2008, 10:35 AM
only when it's in Ari's sister's butt

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 10:35 AM
That's cool...I'm not accusing you of anything, my friend. It just sounded too, I don't know. I guess if a friend was telling me this about someone else, I'd probably second-guess it.

Screw you, man... stop calling me a liar.

:) just kidding, obviously...

Rooster
04-30-2008, 01:10 PM
Bob Costas pees sitting down.

FAX
04-30-2008, 01:13 PM
I dated a girl in LA once who liked to pee standing up. She was from Dallas originally. I wonder if lots of Dallas girls do that? She could pump out one heck of an arc, anyhow. An easy 12 feet, I'd say.

FAX

seclark
04-30-2008, 01:20 PM
I dated a girl in LA once who liked to pee standing up. She was from Dallas originally. I wonder if lots of Dallas girls do that? She could pump out one heck of an arc, anyhow. An easy 12 feet, I'd say.

FAX

you sure that wasn't a man, man?
sec

StcChief
04-30-2008, 01:21 PM

FAX Flower Tucci? or was it really a girl?

FAX
04-30-2008, 01:22 PM
you sure that wasn't a man, man?
sec

Quite sure, Mr. seclark. She was a very elegant girl in many respects. Other than that whole peeing standing up deal. I just figured it was a Dallas thing.

FAX

seclark
04-30-2008, 01:24 PM
Quite sure, Mr. seclark. She was a very elegant girl in many respects. Other than that whole peeing standing up deal. I just figured it was a Dallas thing.

FAX

all i know is if i tried to grunt out a 12' stream of piss, i'd drop my intestines down into my nutsack and shit my pants.

props to the girls from dallas.
sec

FAX
04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
all i know is if i tried to grunt out a 12' stream of piss, i'd drop my intestines down into my nutsack and shit my pants.

props to the girls from dallas.
sec

I might mention that the only time I saw her give that kind of effort was after an entire day of drinking beer by the backyard pool. Now that I recall the event, I remember feeling somewhat stunned. It was the kind of thing from which you can't avert your eyes even though you know that good etiquette dictates that you should. Although I don't remember Emily Post having a firm opinion on the matter.

FAX

seclark
04-30-2008, 01:37 PM
I might mention that the only time I saw her give that kind of effort was after an entire day of drinking beer by the backyard pool. Now that I recall the event, I remember feeling somewhat stunned. It was the kind of thing from which you can't avert your eyes even though you know that good etiquette dictates that you should. Although I don't remember Emily Post having a firm opinion on the matter.

FAX

bet you could take her around to all the bars and make some $$$.
sec

bowener
04-30-2008, 01:39 PM
If I have an erection and dont want to do the awkward bend at the waste bend at the knees pray the stream angle / distance are guessed correctly thing, I will just sit on the pot and slide back and kind of do a weird angle with my torso/pelvis and pee at the inside front of the bowl... o' the joys of morning wood! Actually in the morning I just pee in the shower.

FAX
04-30-2008, 01:52 PM
bet you could take her around to all the bars and make some $$$.
sec

Undoubtedly so, Mr. seclark. Kind of like that guy with the trained bear he used to take around to the bars until things went bad that one time.

Frankly, in retrospect, the function you describe would most certainly be the highest and best use for this particular girl.

FAX

seclark
04-30-2008, 01:54 PM
Undoubtedly so, Mr. seclark. Kind of like that guy with the trained bear he used to take around to the bars until things went bad that one time.

Frankly, in retrospect, the function you describe would most certainly be the highest and best use for this particular girl.

FAX

was she pissed when you dumped her?
sec

FAX
04-30-2008, 02:01 PM
was she pissed when you dumped her?
sec

Not really. She was a model/actress and had tons of opportunities. I think we were both mature enough to realize that watching each other pee wasn't the best possible foundation for a long-term relationship. Although she was highly entertaining, frankly, the only thing we had in common spiritually was an affinity for tequila.

FAX

seclark
04-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Not really. She was a model/actress and had tons of opportunities. I think we were both mature enough to realize that watching each other pee wasn't the best possible foundation for a long-term relationship. Although she was highly entertaining, frankly, the only thing we had in common spiritually was an affinity for tequila.

FAX

sounds like urine with a lot of high classed people, fax.
sec

Mile High Mania
04-30-2008, 02:07 PM
sec

Apparently, FAX is a whiz at this sorta thing...

FAX
04-30-2008, 02:09 PM
sec

Thanks, Mr. seclark. I'm relieved.

FAX

StcChief
04-30-2008, 02:13 PM
secthat's right. it's all Urine - Pee-Pee