PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Kill Whitey!!

Flustrated
04-30-2008, 08:51 AM
I'm so suprised that nothing has been mentioned in the media about the only three whites that got drafted were 1,2,and 3. No outrage? I thought for sure there would be fallout from folks like Al Sharpton & Jesse jackson. Am I the only one in the world that noticed this?

Dartgod
04-30-2008, 08:52 AM
No one cares.

StcChief
04-30-2008, 08:55 AM
thanks for bringing that up.....Jesse and Al can now google that . :rolleyes:

boogblaster
04-30-2008, 08:56 AM
They were first ... because they could count to 3 ...

smittysbar
04-30-2008, 09:00 AM
Who Gives a ****......you are no better then the men you mentioned because you brought it up. ****ing buttnugget

Pitt Gorilla
04-30-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm so suprised that nothing has been mentioned in the media about the only three whites that got drafted were 1,2,and 3. No outrage? I thought for sure there would be fallout from folks like Al Sharpton & Jesse jackson. Am I the only one in the world that noticed this?Those weren't the "only three whites that got drafted." What kind of stupid prompts you to make such a claim?

Sully
04-30-2008, 09:35 AM
ROFL @ buttnugget.

I had a girlfriend in high school that incessantly used that term when talking about anyone... friends, teachers, enemies... I hated it.
But hearing it `7 years later... it's funny.
An oldie but a goodie.

smittysbar
04-30-2008, 09:42 AM
ROFL @ buttnugget.

I had a girlfriend in high school that incessantly used that term when talking about anyone... friends, teachers, enemies... I hated it.
But hearing it `7 years later... it's funny.
An oldie but a goodie.

Heard it for the first time, for a long time on a movie the other day. Laughed my ass off, had to bring it back :D

chasedude
04-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Why bring up the race card in the draft? That's just plain stupid. You've just categorized yourself in with Jessie Jackson's and Al Sharpton's.

Chief_in_Commander
04-30-2008, 10:00 AM
I'm so suprised that nothing has been mentioned in the media about the only three whites that got drafted were 1,2,and 3. No outrage? I thought for sure there would be fallout from folks like Al Sharpton & Jesse jackson. Am I the only one in the world that noticed this?

:lame:

MVChiefFan
04-30-2008, 10:01 AM
You've gotta be kiddin' me. :shake:

kchero
04-30-2008, 10:01 AM

Forgot Flacco at 18th in the 1st round from Baltimore.

JBucc
04-30-2008, 10:10 AM
LOL. Except not LOL.

Adept Havelock
04-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Who Gives a ****......you are no better then the men you mentioned because you brought it up. ****ing buttnugget

He shoots, he scores!

suds79
04-30-2008, 10:13 AM

This just in, nobody cares.

I'd venture to say that you might be the only person on this board to even notice. %(/

Pablo
04-30-2008, 10:15 AM
WOW...THANX SOOOO MCUH!!! WIT THAT KIND OV INSITE I SEA WHITES R DEFNATIELY THE BEST AT FOOTBAWL!!!LOL

BIG_DADDY
04-30-2008, 10:45 AM
WOW...THANX SOOOO MCUH!!! WIT THAT KIND OV INSITE I SEA WHITES R DEFNATIELY THE BEST AT FOOTBAWL!!!LOL

Are you Ultra Nutless brother.........er a sister or whatever.

Deberg_1990
04-30-2008, 10:46 AM
I was outraged there were not more Latinos, Native Americans, and Norweigians drafted. :)

Bob Dole
04-30-2008, 11:04 AM
Quick! Someone tell Brad Cottam he's black!

Phuqtard.

GoHuge
04-30-2008, 11:13 AM
I was outraged there were not more Latinos, Native Americans, and Norweigians drafted. :)Don't forget the money they pay to the Dominican kids when they're 16 that lie about their age. It's a dirty little thing that everybody knows about but doesn't care. Oh shit that's baseball, oh and nobody gives a shit about that either.

It is amazing how people can find a way to inject race into any situation. Who gives a flying f**k what color somebodies skin is. I'm sure there where more African Americans drafted throughout the entire draft than whites. There are a hell of alot more blacks in the NFL than there are white guys.

This is just as dumb as the way the activist found a way to turn the "welcome to the neighborhood" promo that the T-bones where going to have. It wasn't because he was black, it was because he just moved in 15 miles away in prison. But the black activist found a way to turn it into a race thing. If he was white race wouldn't even be talked about. It was weak for the T-bones not to go through with it. Just gives these people more ammo and opens the door for them to turn anything that has to do with a black or african american (not sure which one I should use to keep them of my ass) person into a racial issue. These people actually went to bat for a sick f**k that fought and killed dogs for fun/profit to stop a welcome to the neighborhood promotion. Just goes to show you how twisted these people really are. "Yeah you killed dogs for fun, but we'll make sure nobody makes a little fun of you when your locked up by playing the race card." Makes me sick.

vailpass
04-30-2008, 11:16 AM
"Don't shoot until you see the whites"

"Of their eyes?"

"Whose eyes?"

Dartgod
04-30-2008, 11:25 AM
This is just as dumb as the way the activist found a way to turn the "welcome to the neighborhood" promo that the T-bones where going to have. It wasn't because he was black, it was because he just moved in 15 miles away in prison. But the black activist found a way to turn it into a race thing. If he was white race wouldn't even be talked about. It was weak for the T-bones not to go through with it. Just gives these people more ammo and opens the door for them to turn anything that has to do with a black or african american (not sure which one I should use to keep them of my ass) person into a racial issue. These people actually went to bat for a sick f**k that fought and killed dogs for fun/profit to stop a welcome to the neighborhood promotion. Just goes to show you how twisted these people really are. "Yeah you killed dogs for fun, but we'll make sure nobody makes a little fun of you when your locked up by playing the race card." Makes me sick.
I heard that they were doing away with/scaling down this promo. And it was all because of a "racial issue"? :shake:

What a bunch of pussies we've became as a nation. :grr:

Fish
04-30-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm even more angry about this Brandon/Branden preference the Chiefs showed in their drafting. That's just unfair they only wanted "Brandon"s

As a non-Brandon, I'm outraged!

Deberg_1990
04-30-2008, 11:38 AM

Well, i can understand that outrage somewhat. Considering the latest statistics that show that something like half of African American males under the age of 30 are incarcerated at some point.

I could see where they might be a little sensitive to anything that makes fun of that situation.

keg in kc
04-30-2008, 11:44 AM
This puppy would fit right in in a "Hall of Retarted Threads".

DTLB58
04-30-2008, 11:44 AM

Yep, I think so. :D

Mizzou_8541
04-30-2008, 11:58 AM

wow...ignorance is bliss, huh?

GoHuge
04-30-2008, 12:31 PM
This puppy would fit right in in a "Hall of Retarted Threads".First ballot.

raybec 4
04-30-2008, 01:21 PM
It's a damn shame that I'll never get the 2 minutes back that it took me to read this crap and then reply to it.

scott free
04-30-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm not usually one to join a pile-on...but...what a dumbass idea for a thread, you really shit & fell back in it.

HAHA.

trndobrd
04-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Anyone in the KC/Lawrence area remember this?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTDlxGiqdoc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTDlxGiqdoc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

bowener
04-30-2008, 01:32 PM
They were first ... because they could count to 3 ...

One could make the argument that they were drafted first because they couldnt grasp the value of the almighty $... such as jake long, and agreed to less than he could have been paid at #2...

bowener
04-30-2008, 01:33 PM
Anyone in the KC/Lawrence area remember this?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTDlxGiqdoc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TTDlxGiqdoc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I can safely say i do not. also not from those areas....

kstater
04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Jordy Nelson from the middle of ****ing Kansas isn't white? News to me.

Direckshun
04-30-2008, 03:26 PM
It's threads like this where I truly miss the tag function.

J Diddy
04-30-2008, 03:35 PM
I think he just watched the first 3 picks in the draft and wished for the rest