PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Anyone selling their season tickets?

catfish307
04-30-2008, 09:13 PM
I ended up keeping mine but don't want to use them myself because I can't afford the $1500 this year. Has anyone here sold theirs and had luck getting close to face value out of them?

wazu
04-30-2008, 09:44 PM
OMG, NUTHOOKS! Thread title made it sound like you were buying.

Mr. Kotter
04-30-2008, 09:53 PM
EBay....pick the PRIME games....Raider, Broncos, Chargers, and maybe the Titans, Saints, and Bucs....there will still be some "optimism"...post a "sell by" date for those games BEFORE game 3 or 4 of the regular season....and you MAY even be able to make some money on them.

BigRedChief
04-30-2008, 10:42 PM
I've been trying to find someone to split my lower level row 12 season tickets with and no takers.

catfish307
04-30-2008, 11:20 PM
I guess a lot of people aren't interested since the bad season we had last year, but I thought that since we had a good draft it may help change peoples minds. I also realize that the economy is so bad it's just too damn expensive.
I figure I'll list them on ebay and sell them for less than face just so I can keep my rights to them and I'll have to eat the rest if I don't get what they cost me. :cuss:

DTLB58
05-01-2008, 11:10 AM
EBay....pick the PRIME games....Raider, Broncos, Chargers, and maybe the Titans, Saints, and Bucs....there will still be some "optimism"...post a "sell by" date for those games BEFORE game 3 or 4 of the regular season....and you MAY even be able to make some money on them.

Yep, I will be looking to buy and I usually use e-bay.

I'm thinking maybe the home opener against the Faiders.

StcChief
05-01-2008, 11:13 AM
Faiders Home opener only real interest if weekend weather is perfect.