PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs 'Total Access' in Independence

KurtCobain
05-01-2008, 04:10 PM
At the Truman library right across the street from my work. DJ, Brodie, and Page were there, along with Niswanger and some other backups and Herm himself. It's still going on untill 6 but I had to leave because my break's over in ten minutes. I told DJ good luck for getting a probowl, and I told Croyle he better get me a superbowl, and he said "I'll try". psh, he better.

Rain Man
05-01-2008, 05:14 PM
Was Herm at the library to look up the word "competitive"?

kcfan82
05-01-2008, 05:20 PM

I would have asked Herm what it means to have 2 first round picks.

KurtCobain
05-01-2008, 05:42 PM

Herm just blabbered on about this being his team now and he expects us not to be great, but to be "competitive", so yeah, he probably looked it up before his interview.

Skip Towne
05-01-2008, 06:03 PM

Or flustrated.

milkman
05-01-2008, 09:42 PM

Hell, he should have looked up the word "clock".

Maybe he'd figure out how to use one if he knew what it was.

BIG K
05-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Herm just blabbered on about this being his team now and he expects us not to be great, but to be "competitive", so yeah, he probably looked it up before his interview.

Way to deflate the new talent infusion into the idea of mediocracy...Way to go Herm. Redshirt the mother ******* until we need them in 2010. No need to try this year huh? You try every year no matter what dumbass....**** sometimes I hate this mother******!

big nasty kcnut
05-02-2008, 02:14 AM
Well what did you expect herm to say we going undefeated and we drafted some bad arses. Let lull them to thinking we are weak then show them how strong we are.

big nasty kcnut
05-02-2008, 02:28 AM
Well what you did wanted herm to say we going 16-0 i rather be low keys. Then crush them.

StcChief
05-02-2008, 08:49 AM
I guess Clark and Herm have different ideas about what the Chiefs should be. :shrug:

dj56dt58
05-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Well what did you expect herm to say we going undefeated and we drafted some bad arses.

Yes

milkman
05-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Way to deflate the new talent infusion into the idea of mediocracy...Way to go Herm. Redshirt the mother ******* until we need them in 2010. No need to try this year huh? You try every year no matter what dumbass....**** sometimes I hate this mother******!

Honestly, I have as little regard for Herman ****ing Edwards as anyone, but I'm not sure how anyone can get bent out of shape about this.

Any expectation for a team as young as the Chiefs will be to do much more than be competitive is unrealistic.

6 wins for this team in '08 would be quite an accomplishment.

Mr. Flopnuts
05-03-2008, 02:10 AM
Honestly, I have as little regard for Herman ****ing Edwards as anyone, but I'm not sure how anyone can get bent out of shape about this.

Any expectation for a team as young as the Chiefs will be to do much more than be competitive is unrealistic.

6 wins for this team in '08 would be quite an accomplishment.

Any less and heads should roll.