PDA

View Full Version : News FL Teacher Fired for Moonlighting in Bikini

Cave Johnson
05-02-2008, 09:30 AM
<object width="464" height="392"><param name="movie" value="http://embed.break.com/NDk2NjE3"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://embed.break.com/NDk2NjE3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess=always width="464" height="392"></embed></object><br><font size=1><a href="http://my.break.com/Content/view.aspx?ContentID=496617">Hot School Teacher Fired for Hotness</a> - Watch more <a href="http://www.break.com/">free videos</a></font>

A Florida high school teacher by the name of Tiffany Shepherd has been fired.

Tiffany Sheppard was fired after officials learned that she was moonlighting as a bikini mate aboard a charter fishing boat operation 'Smokin' Em Charters.'

Shepherd, a biology teacher, was reportedly forced to take a second job after divorcing her husband earlier in the year.

Tiffany is a newly single mother of three kids, ages 2, 6, and 9, and worked for the St. Lucie County School District for four years.

"I wasn't making enough money," Shepherd said of her job with the school district. "This was perfect because I could get paid to fish. It was easy money. In two days of fishing, I make more that I do in a week teaching."

Shepherd was apparently one of several lovelies hired by "Smokin' Em Charters." Quite a few of the women agreed to go topless, but the 30-year-old Shepherd was not among them.

"They're under the impression I'm doing a topless charter, that I'm a stripper. I wasn't doing anything wrong. I wasn't in a thong, I was in a regular bathing suit," she says.

Acccording to Shepherd, she began working for the charter on April 19 and four days later was told she was not to report for work at the school for the rest of the year.

According to school district spokeswoman Janice Karst, Shepherd was fired after missing 30 days of work with unexcused absences.

Karst said the school didn't learn of the Shepherd's job as a bikini mate until after she was let go.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_212145213.shtml

http://a11news.com/70/tiffany-sheppard/

http://wwtdd.com/post.phtml?pk=5712

El Jefe
05-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Dang where were these kind of teachers when I was in school. BTW that sucks for her, single mom of three just trying to make some dough, and it doesn't hurt that she has a killer body.

DaKCMan AP
05-02-2008, 09:39 AM
According to school district spokeswoman Janice Karst, Shepherd was fired after missing 30 days of work with unexcused absences.

Cntrygal
05-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Since she was making more in two days fishing than she made teaching in a week..... why wasn't she fishing full time?

stlchiefs
05-02-2008, 09:43 AM
It would be interesting to find out if she disputes the fact that she had 30 unexcused absences on the year. If that statement by the school district, it sounds like they had every right to fire her based on that infraction.

She does have some nice TATS. :thumb:

StcChief
05-02-2008, 09:45 AM
Since she was making more in two days fishing than she made teaching in a week..... why wasn't she fishing full time?

she can fish alot now...

Adept Havelock
05-02-2008, 09:52 AM

I'd like to know a little more about this before passing judgement. If she was just skipping out on work, I don't have any problem with it at all.

If she had racked up that many days because she burned through her pool of days off because of illness (hers or kids), or something like that and the district seized on that once the bikini bit came to light, I'd say that's pretty pathetic on the part of the district.

Either one wouldn't surprise me. One young lady I knew about a decade and a half or so ago who taught in a town of about 10,000 was fired because she let a guy she was dating stay the night. The Gladys Kravitz's of the world never rest. :shake:

Delano
05-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Hell of a body for a mother of three.

LOL at the intro text in the video. Fat administration hogs!

Fairplay
05-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Tuna charter boats tours Inc.

Dartgod
05-02-2008, 10:41 AM
I wonder exactly what her job on the boat was. Master baiter?

Valiant
05-02-2008, 10:45 AM
Wow banging for having 3 kids..

But 30 unexcused absences is way high.. If that was for her divorce or family things then she should win, that is what subs are for.. If it was she was on the boat then she deserved to be fired..

InChiefsHell
05-02-2008, 10:45 AM
I'd like to know a little more about this before passing judgement. If she was just skipping out on work, I don't have any problem with it at all.

If she had racked up that many days because she burned through her pool of days off because of illness (hers or kids), or something like that and the district seized on that once the bikini bit came to light, I'd say that's pretty pathetic on the part of the district.

Either one wouldn't surprise me. One young lady I knew about a decade and a half or so ago who taught in a town of about 10,000 was fired because she let a guy she was dating stay the night. The Gladys Kravitz's of the world never rest. :shake:

Hehheheheh...you said "rack"...heheheheh...:)

shakesthecat
05-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Leave to Dartgod to take a heartwrenching story about a single mom just trying to provide for her kids, and throw it in the gutter.

Dartgod
05-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Leave to Dartgod to take a heartwrenching story about a single mom just trying to provide for her kids, and throw it in the gutter.
I'm surprised someone else didn't beat me to it.

You guys suck!

Scaga
05-02-2008, 11:03 AM
I think she'd make a better anatomy teacher than a biology teacher anyway :D

jidar
05-02-2008, 11:49 AM
You guys gotta lean to read the ****ing articles. Every time an article is posted around here at least half the posts have questions or say things that are addressed in the article and this thread is no exception.

Nobody can be bothered to be informed and but they sure as shit are still going to share their opinions, it's just like American Politics!

CosmicPal
05-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Her boobs are big enough to provide shelter for her entire class.

CosmicPal
05-02-2008, 12:05 PM
Tiffany Sheppard was fired after officials learned that she was moonlighting as a bikini mate aboard a charter fishing boat operation 'Smokin' Em Charters.'

So, the paper lied, 'cause in the same damn article, a school official claims this: According to school district spokeswoman Janice Karst, Shepherd was fired after missing 30 days of work with unexcused absences.

Karst said the school didn't learn of the Shepherd's job as a bikini mate until after she was let go.

Acccording to Shepherd, she began working for the charter on April 19 and four days later was told she was not to report for work at the school for the rest of the year.

That was because she had been missing 30 days of work...the fact that she was fired "FOUR" days after she started working is coincidental. I very much doubt the officials knew about her moonlighting after only 4 days. Besides, after missing 30 days of work, it doesn't matter what you do- you're still fired.

stlchiefs
05-02-2008, 12:17 PM
So, the paper lied, 'cause in the same damn article, a school official claims this:

Hey, TATS sell. They needed to move some papers. A juicy headline and nice rack always help.

kaplin42
05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
You guys gotta lean to read the ****ing articles. Every time an article is posted around here at least half the posts have questions or say things that are addressed in the article and this thread is no exception.

Nobody can be bothered to be informed and but they sure as shit are still going to share their opinions, it's just like American Politics!

:clap:

Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought. ~John F. Kennedy

DT58HOF
05-02-2008, 12:57 PM
i think i could drain myself in that,lol

"Bob" Dobbs
05-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Butterface.

keg in kc
05-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Wow banging for having 3 kids..I was about to say.

Holy shit. That's amazing.

beach tribe
05-02-2008, 03:46 PM
Here's to a set of REAL big titties. Nice.

Hoover
05-02-2008, 03:49 PM
It looks just like my sister-in-law.

Weird

Der Flöprer
05-02-2008, 03:54 PM
Meh. She was about to start banging a 14 year old anyways. Like my grandpappy used to say, "Save time, wipe your butt with the spotted owl."

StcChief
05-02-2008, 03:55 PM
Plenty of polls on that fishin' boat to hold now.

acesn8s
05-02-2008, 03:56 PM
she can fish alot now...
Give a woman a fish and she teaches for life, teach her to fish and she teaches for a day.

keg in kc
05-02-2008, 04:10 PM
It looks just like my sister-in-law.And how does that make you feel?

Mecca
05-02-2008, 04:14 PM
And how does that make you feel?

Like he would bang her if his brother wouldn't find out.

sedated
05-02-2008, 04:38 PM
Them titties can't be real.

CrazyPhuD
05-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Mmmmmm....fish tacos..... :drool:

keg in kc
05-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Like he would bang her if his brother wouldn't find out.Or his wife, if it's her sister.

kaplin42
05-02-2008, 05:07 PM
I just looked at the WWTDD sites pictures. She has freckles all over her chest. I love freckles, especialy on a woman's chest. I think that I am heavily in lust.

kpic
05-02-2008, 06:09 PM

Says the person who spells incorrectly :hmmm:

ROYC75
05-02-2008, 07:23 PM
I wonder exactly what her job on the boat was. Master baiter?

Nope, she was the Head Master baiter........ get it right, will ya,Show this woman some respect.:D

Fairplay
05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Says the person who spells incorrectly :hmmm:

You forgot your period at the end of your sentence.

Dicky McElephant
05-02-2008, 08:28 PM
I just looked at the WWTDD sites pictures. She has freckles all over her chest. I love freckles, especialy on a woman's chest. I think that I am heavily in lust.

link?

Joie
05-02-2008, 09:17 PM
What? The child support checks from her ex-husband weren't enough to supplement her teaching income?

kaplin42
05-03-2008, 02:12 PM
link?

They are in the OP. But here is a direct one.

WWTDD (http://wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=5712&photo_key=12542)

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 02:15 PM
Why do I have a feeling she'll be on an upcoming episode of MILFHunter.