PDA

View Full Version : Misc Why did Ari douche get banned?

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Yes, he's a douche but what caused the banning?

Spott
05-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Good.

Count Alex's Losses
05-02-2008, 04:53 PM
I'm sure it's temporary. He gets a little big for his britches every now and again.

Gonzo
05-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Yes, he's a douche but what caused the banning?

Douchebaggery? Yeah, I'd say that's a safe bet. :clap:

Demonpenz
05-02-2008, 04:55 PM
he went over board with his effection for tags. I enjoyed the tags, but when someone wishes death on a pet. Come on nothing is safe.

Frazod
05-02-2008, 04:58 PM
Good.

Amen to that. Even other KU fans think he's complete prick.

phisherman
05-02-2008, 05:01 PM
i can sense his douchiness still, since he lives like 8 blocks from me.

DaFace
05-02-2008, 05:04 PM
As far as I know, he didn't get banned. Name changed, perhaps, but not banned.

Basileus777
05-02-2008, 05:05 PM
He posted last night complaining about his name change and IIRC his thread making rights being taking away.

Edit: Found his post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4730211&postcount=13

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 05:25 PM
As far as I know, he didn't get banned. Name changed, perhaps, but not banned.

It says banned under his name.

DaFace
05-02-2008, 05:27 PM
It says banned under his name.

So does mine (now). He just set it in his profile from what I can tell. Not sure if that's recent or if he's had it that way.

Ultra Peanut
05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
He posted last night complaining about his name change and IIRC his thread making rights being taking away.

Edit: Found his post:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4730211&postcount=13Awesome.

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 06:21 PM
So does mine (now). He just set it in his profile from what I can tell. Not sure if that's recent or if he's had it that way.

It says banned in the member list too.

DaFace
05-02-2008, 06:39 PM
It says banned in the member list too.

So does mine. I promise he's not banned. He can't post threads and his name's been changed, but he's not banned.

Rain Man
05-02-2008, 06:43 PM
I bet he's banned in Alabama. They're really conservative there.

CrazyPhuD
05-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I bet he's banned in Alabama. They're really conservative there.

Yea but if they banned douches in alabama would there be anyone left?

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-02-2008, 06:50 PM
He refused to job to HHH.

Der Flöprer
05-02-2008, 07:00 PM
He refused to job to HHH.

I heard it's because he wouldn't make love to a corpse.

Bill Parcells
05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
The best was when him and htismaqe (forever gone :crybaby: ) got into it a couple of years ago. it was classic!

ROFL

Fairplay
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
ari masterbates fleas.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-02-2008, 08:15 PM
The best was when him and htismaqe (forever gone :crybaby: ) got into it a couple of years ago. it was classic!

ROFL

Thread??

Reerun_KC
05-02-2008, 08:56 PM
Welcome to Nazi Planet....

DaFace
05-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Welcome to Nazi Planet....

Did you get my PM by the way?

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 09:04 PM

I want a PM too.

Reerun_KC
05-02-2008, 09:04 PM
Yes and much appreciated...

Still have nothing to add, but is nice to know I can add if wanted...

I do have some pictures of my recent Jet trip to the Cayman Islands. I will have to post them when I get some more time...

DaFace
05-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I want a PM too.

Awww...you feelin left out?

Reerun_KC
05-02-2008, 09:10 PM
age does that to a person.

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Yeah, nobody ever PM's me. Unless I neg rep them that is.

DaFace
05-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Yeah, nobody ever PM's me. Unless I neg rep them that is.

I didn't used to. You become much more "popular" when you do this mod thing I've found.

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 09:30 PM
I didn't used to. You become much more "popular" when you do this mod thing I've found.

Morpheus said the same thing.

ChiTown
05-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Ari is a complete asswipe. I can't think of a clown that needed tossing more than that prick.

Sure-Oz
05-02-2008, 09:43 PM
thats too bad, i still gave the ass positive rep for ku winning it all, a week before he gave me neg rep with a ku symbol cause of a post i made that was tongue in cheek

I will always remember him for his lightning story

Skip Towne
05-02-2008, 09:45 PM
If he isn't banned, where is he? He is usually here fouling the air pretty regularly.

Frazod
05-02-2008, 09:46 PM
He isn't banned.

But I noticed his rep got blasted fully red.

Couldn't have happened to a bigger asshole. :thumb:

Ultra Peanut
05-02-2008, 09:48 PM
thats too bad, i still gave the ass positive rep for ku winning it all, a week before he gave me neg rep with a ku symbol cause of a post i made that was tongue in cheekYeah, he just did that to me. OH NOES!

Maybe he just can't post. That would be pretty funny.

Sure-Oz
05-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Yeah, he just did that to me. OH NOES!

Maybe he just can't post. That would be pretty funny.

He's pounding his keyboard as we speakROFL

Frazod
05-02-2008, 11:23 PM
LMAO

Now fAirY is using his cumlaut ID to neg rep me.

Poor little baby. Did someone kill your rep? AWWWWWW :deevee:

In response to rep comment you left, cumlaut, I found happiness watching the Cardinals beat the Cubs tonight. I know how much you like St. Louis, so you must be thrilled.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-02-2008, 11:28 PM
LMAO

Now fAirY is using his cumlaut ID to neg rep me.

Poor little baby. Did someone kill your rep? AWWWWWW :deevee:

In response to rep comment you left, cumlaut, I found happiness watching the Cardinals beat the Cubs tonight. I know how much you like St. Louis, so you must be thrilled.

Please provide his member page. I didn't see him under the U's.

Frazod
05-02-2008, 11:30 PM
Please provide his member page. I didn't see him under the U's.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=4948

Baconeater
05-02-2008, 11:33 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=4948

That guy was Ari?

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-02-2008, 11:34 PM
That guy was Ari?

Yeah, he felt the need to welch on his bet like a c*nt, so he came back as umlaut.

Frazod
05-02-2008, 11:36 PM
That guy was Ari?

Yep. Just like Kotter, except Kotter isn't a COMPLETE AND TOTAL DICK.

blueballs
05-03-2008, 01:46 AM
Ari's mother's maiden name is Bitch

Ari Chi3fs
05-03-2008, 03:15 AM
Just another reason why America is going down the shitter...

If any of you got thread ability taken away, pm ability taken away, your name changed, sig and avatar deleted... and no message describing the precise reason... I'm sure most of you wouldn't think it was funny. It happens to someone else... its hilarious.

Any of them separately would be fine and funny... the name change is pretty funny. Not posting threads. I could understand. All of them combined seemed a little ridiculous, and juvenile.

My thread tags threads were to see a consensus to see how the community felt about them... not just that God Almighty, Bob Dole, Morphius, and DaFace the tag nazi omnipotent deciders of all.

Obviously the MUrons on board here hate me, due to my teams superiority, and my pointing out said superiority. If MU had won the NCAA football championship... Id be a bit pissy too. So, I understand the MUgina issues. And I welcome that. In fact, as I walk all around Missouri each day in my KU championship gear, I smile a bit more.

But, the ümlaüt account wasn't a welched bet. In fact, I didn't "Bet" anyone. I stated in a thread, that if KU lost to MU, I wouldnt post for a month. And Ari didn't. heh. But, ümlaüt came on as an Oklahoma Sooners fan to talk shit to Frazod. Which was hilarious. I got so much enjoyment from yanking his short chain. The guy must seriously have an "inny" belly button type penis. He is soooo mad at the world.

But I digress. Have fun with this, guys. I find this thread and the spewing hatred from the MUrons hilarious.

By the way, Morphius is the one who behind all this, so give him his props.

SPchief
05-03-2008, 03:18 AM

If any of you got thread ability taken away, pm ability taken away, your name changed, sig and avatar deleted... and no message describing the precise reason... I'm sure most of you wouldn't think it was funny. It happens to someone else... its hilarious.

Are you new here?

Frazod
05-03-2008, 03:33 AM

Any of them separately would be fine and funny... the name change is pretty funny. Not posting threads. I could understand. All of them combined seemed a little ridiculous, and juvenile.

My thread tags threads were to see a consensus to see how the community felt about them... not just that God Almighty, Bob Dole, Morphius, and DaFace the tag nazi omnipotent deciders of all.

Obviously the MUrons on board here hate me, due to my teams superiority, and my pointing out said superiority. If MU had won the NCAA football championship... Id be a bit pissy too. So, I understand the MUgina issues. And I welcome that. In fact, as I walk all around Missouri each day in my KU championship gear, I smile a bit more.

But, the ümlaüt account wasn't a welched bet. In fact, I didn't "Bet" anyone. I stated in a thread, that if KU lost to MU, I wouldnt post for a month. And Ari didn't. heh. But, ümlaüt came on as an Oklahoma Sooners fan to talk shit to Frazod. Which was hilarious. I got so much enjoyment from yanking his short chain. The guy must seriously have an "inny" belly button type penis. He is soooo mad at the world.

But I digress. Have fun with this, guys. I find this thread and the spewing hatred from the MUrons hilarious.

LMAO

Nobody hates you because of anything any University of Kansas athlete did on a football field or on a basketball court.

We hate you because you are a DICK.

Let me repeat that. YOU ARE A DICK.

You are a sore loser. You are a sore winner. You are a vile, whining, sniping, bitchy, pathetic piece of shit. If it's just us "MUrons," how do you explain other KU types piling on you noxious ass? I don't think Skip suddenly decided to don the black and gold just because he thinks you're a douche. Perhaps he thinks you're a douche because YOU'RE A DOUCHE.

And I'm not mad at the world. My God, you do have an air of self-importance that transcends reality, don't you? Hating your pussy guts does not make me mad at the world. In fact, I'm having a field day watching you whine, squirm, and cry. Seriously, it's been great fun. First that Cardinals game, and now this. What a night!

So continue to feel oppressed, and continue to wrap your silly little existence up in a blue t-shirt that somehow makes it all better.

But know that I'm laughing at you, regardless of how KU plays in their next sporting event.

Have a nice night.

ROFL

Ultra Peanut
05-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Just another reason why America is going down the shitter... Haha, whaaaaaat?

Guru
05-03-2008, 03:37 AM
Wellllll, things just got interesting again.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 03:41 AM
Wellllll, things just got interesting again.

fAirY sure gives you guys a bad name. I'll bet you're glad he lives in Missouri. :D

Guru
05-03-2008, 03:44 AM
fAirY sure gives you guys a bad name. I'll bet you're glad he lives in Missouri. :D

Think he will ever do one of those commercials where the school rivals do something nice to each other? :doh!:

Frazod
05-03-2008, 03:45 AM
Think he will ever do one of those commercials where the school rivals do something nice to each other? :doh!:

I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Guru
05-03-2008, 03:53 AM
I wouldn't hold my breathe.

I could say the same about you. Heh

Something tells me you would shake my hand while I was wearing a KU shirt though.:)

kstater
05-03-2008, 04:01 AM

Congratulations! You have now joined the same class that GoChiefs is in. You must be proud.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:01 AM
I could say the same about you. Heh

Something tells me you would shake my hand while I was wearing a KU shirt though.:)

Of course. Most of you are OK. Most of us are OK. But there's always a few who ruin shit for everybody. And this asshole absolutely prides himself on being a poor sport. He's raised it to an art form. He always goes too far, pushes too hard, sucks all the fun and decency out of everything. I can't imagine what's wrong with his life that makes him that way. But I've come to believe that whatever it is, he richly deserves it.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:07 AM
Congratulations! You have now joined the same class that GoChiefs is in. You must be proud.

To be fair, at his worst Gochiefs wasn't a fraction of the prick this guy is.

Ari Chi3fs
05-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Frazod. You act like my act isn't calculated. My doucheocity comes in waves. I piss you off more than anyone else on this board. And I take great pride in that. If I happen to piss off additional MUrons... so be it.

Right now, there happens to be a heavy MUron Mod contingent... in fact, I don't think there is a KU Mod in the bunch... so of course, the annoying KU douche gets to play the part of the clown. Thats ooooooooooookay!

I'm cool, cuz my team, ahem, my alum,, has one of these....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3232/2398113232_9344eed650.jpg

something your pathetic alumn... er, ah... university team you like, will never have.

Guru
05-03-2008, 04:15 AM
commatard strikes again.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:19 AM
Frazod. You act like my act isn't calculated. My doucheocity comes in waves. I piss you off more than anyone else on this board. And I take great pride in that. If I happen to piss off additional MUrons... so be it.

Right now, there happens to be a heavy MUron Mod contingent... in fact, I don't think there is a KU Mod in the bunch... so of course, the annoying KU douche gets to play the part of the clown. Thats ooooooooooookay!

I'm cool, cuz my team, ahem, my alumHello - commatard on the loose. has one of these....

something your pathetic alumn... er, ah... university team you like, will never have.

As you are aware, I don't give a f#ck about basketball. I didn't watch a single game. I care about (a) football and (b) baseball. ALL OTHER SPORTS ARE SECONDARY AND OF LITTLE/NO IMPORTANCE IN MY LIFE. This has nothing to do with you; I just never liked basketball. I know you can't wrap your tiny little brain around that, but seriously, it's the truth. So your basketball team is King Of Shit I Don't Care About. Woohoo.

Again, deflect away from the truth. The truth is, you suck, and people are sick of you. KU has nothing to do with it. You're not pissing me off at all right now-I'm exposing you as the complete prick you are to everybody on the BB, and you're doing all the work. It's beautiful.

And I seem to remember you being rather unhappy when the Cardinals brought home their tenth one of these. I'll stack the World Series up against your Basketball crap any day.

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 04:24 AM
Thread??

There was no thread. he got his thread making abilities taken away by somebody a couple of years ago (don't know who). and he went on a full frontal assault on htismaqe (who didn't do it), thinking it was him.

DaneMcCloud
05-03-2008, 04:32 AM

This must be a joke because "Ari" couldn't quite possibly be this stupid.

1. You blame your ban on the mods.
2. You blame your ban on your "love" of KU (who gives a f*ck)?
3. You blame it on a alternate name (FTR, am I the ONLY f*cker around here without an alternate? W.T.F?)
4. You blame this on "MUrons".

Dude, when it's all said and done, nobody give a flying f*ck that you "root" for KU. Did you attend KU? Graduate? Post Graduate? If so, good for you. If not, you're just another in a long line of bandwagon jumpers. And no one gives a f*ck. No body cares about your KU "affiliation".

BUT, you could be a little cooler to everyone around here, for starts.

Pointing out that Fraz is "supposedly" angry doesn't detract from the fact that you are angry.

JFC.

Reerun_KC
05-03-2008, 06:42 AM
What a pathetic thread....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/gay11.jpg

Baby Lee
05-03-2008, 06:45 AM
So what exactly did Ari do, . . . so we can accuse Mememe of it? ROFL

Seriously though, someone like Mememe pulls her shit, and fundamental precepts of the Freedom of Speech are defended to the death with pistols at 20 paces, but let Ari get caught being 'douchy.' . . .

Ultra Peanut
05-03-2008, 06:58 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBXr15K2uSc&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qBXr15K2uSc&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

phisherman
05-03-2008, 07:17 AM
ari still seems to believe that we think he's a douche because he's a KU fan.

the way he trash talks you'd think he was a four year starter for the KU team.

BigRedChief
05-03-2008, 08:29 AM
I got my name changed about 3 years ago by endelt260 because I was waving the Cardinals flag too loudly.

I didn't appreciate it at all. I thought the misuse of power hurt the community as a whole. Again it's pretty funny if its not you. Along the same lines as watching a guy get whacked in the crotch. It's pretty damn funny as long as its not you taking one to the nutsack.

I've not seen or read the thread in question. I've had my own pointed conversations with Ari from time to time. Sure he's been a douch at times but haven't we all? Or most of us?

The mods do a damn good job here as a whole. I just wish they didn't resort to name changing of long time community members for their personal amusement.

Skip Towne
05-03-2008, 08:59 AM

I'm cool, cuz my team, ahem, my alumHello - commatard on the loose. has one of these....

What happened to your super powerful neg rep? Looks like somebody got neutered. Did it raise your voice a couple of octaves?

DaFace
05-03-2008, 09:01 AM

I went to Emporia, so I don't particularly care either way, but if there's a game between KU and MU, I pull for KU every time. :shrug:

Fairplay
05-03-2008, 09:01 AM
I never had any issues with Ari.

He's always been cool in my book. Maybe i missed out on some of his posts.

I thought he was a member in good standing.

Let me be the first to sign a petition to un-ban him.

beavis
05-03-2008, 09:06 AM

But this doesn't count against your Orange Bowl victory does it...

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 09:13 AM
I went to Emporia, so I don't particularly care either way, but if there's a game between KU and MU, I pull for KU every time. :shrug:

What's the latest gossip in the super secret CP Mod lounge? come on now, cough up the dirt.

DaFace
05-03-2008, 09:13 AM

He's not banned.

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 09:18 AM

I agree, the dude helped a lot of people here out when he invited them to be a part of his business board.

I have no vested interest in this Mizzou/Kansas stuff, so maybe that's why he's ok in my book. I still give him shit about his crappy baseball team, though. heh.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 09:23 AM
The mods do a damn good job here as a whole. I just wish they didn't resort to name changing of long time community members for their personal amusement. Ah, come on. That's like a Chiefsplanet tradition. :) I've been through it too. It's really not a big deal.

Ari goes out of his way to be the biggest prick he can be with every post. I've got no sympathy for him.

(And, as has been pointed out many times, he's not banned anyway. That was some very successful attention whoring, though. :thumb: )

Nzoner
05-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Shit,I shoulda not gone to the bars last night,this would've been way more entertaining and a helluva lot cheaper.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 09:40 AM
There was no thread. he got his thread making abilities taken away by somebody a couple of years ago (don't know who). and he went on a full frontal assault on htismaqe (who didn't do it), thinking it was him.

I would just like to see some threads that they volleyed back and forth.

blueballs
05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Ari's shoulders get jock itch

Al Bundy
05-03-2008, 09:46 AM
Ari seemed to go a bit over the top with this fandom. Either way he is getting free face time.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 09:49 AM
So what exactly did Ari do, . . . so we can accuse Mememe of it? ROFL

Seriously though, someone like Mememe pulls her shit, and fundamental precepts of the Freedom of Speech are defended to the death with pistols at 20 paces, but let Ari get caught being 'douchy.' . . .

I personally can't stand meme, but was Ari ever actually banned??--Nope.

Call me crazy but somehow permanent bans because people don't like the content of another's posts (that aren't racist, threatening violence, etc.) do not equate to whatever perceived injustices this f*ckhole thinks he has suffered.

WilliamTheIrish
05-03-2008, 09:53 AM
These threads are why the off season is such a bore. And although this thread is wildly entertaining, it has exposed the character of a certain individual.

Ari, grow a pair(i).

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 09:56 AM
I would just like to see some threads that they volleyed back and forth.

I think it was August/September 2006 if you want to search.

Baconeater
05-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Wow, are we really complaining about name changes? Christ, I was "Bugpeterbeater" for a week or so, and I was given an avatar of a pair of tweezers with a magnifying glass attached to it, and this was all after being various versions of Mr. Carlson the Bugeater for about 3 months. And yes, I thought it was funny even though it was happening to me.

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Wow, are we really complaining about name changes? Christ, I was "Bugpeterbeater" for a week or so, and I was given an avatar of a pair of tweezers with a magnifying glass attached to it, and this was all after being various versions of Mr. Carlson the Bugeater for about 3 months. And yes, I thought it was funny even though it was happening to me.

You're just bitter.

milkman
05-03-2008, 10:10 AM
:deevee:I got my name changed about 3 years ago by endelt260 because I was waving the Cardinals flag too loudly.

I didn't appreciate it at all. I thought the misuse of power hurt the community as a whole. Again it's pretty funny if its not you. Along the same lines as watching a guy get whacked in the crotch. It's pretty damn funny as long as its not you taking one to the nutsack.

I've not seen or read the thread in question. I've had my own pointed conversations with Ari from time to time. Sure he's been a douch at times but haven't we all? Or most of us?

The mods do a damn good job here as a whole. I just wish they didn't resort to name changing of long time community members for their personal amusement.

:deevee:

Waaah ****in' waah.

Grow a pair.

blueballs
05-03-2008, 10:10 AM

How do youthink he got the idea
to masterbate fleas

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 10:11 AM

Waaah ****in' waah.

Grow a pair.

ROFL

BigRedChief
05-03-2008, 10:36 AM

Waaah ****in' waah.

Grow a pair.
Okay pal no jaggerbombs for you. Evah!:moon:

Sure-Oz
05-03-2008, 12:11 PM
everyone knows ari is the biggest e-hard ass around

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 12:31 PM

*gasp* The drama!

DaFace
05-03-2008, 12:40 PM
*gasp* The drama!

LOL...your avatar is perfect for that comment.

Ari Chi3fs
05-03-2008, 12:49 PM
For the record, I don't care about the name change. I think its funny. The Neg rep that I just realized is no big deal, either. The no thread creation ability and No sig or avatar... okay. Whatever.

The thing that is ridiculous... is the no PM ability. I can't send or receive them.

This is quite a combination of mod nazism. I think this is a first, no one has had all of these happen at once.

ChiTown
05-03-2008, 12:49 PM

It's not just the MUrons. It's pretty much everyone. You are just about half a kunt.

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 12:51 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jgDzCDSLxOg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jgDzCDSLxOg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Frazod
05-03-2008, 12:53 PM
For the record, I don't care about the name change. I think its funny. The Neg rep that I just realized is no big deal, either. The no thread creation ability and No sig or avatar... okay. Whatever.

The thing that is ridiculous... is the no PM ability. I can't send or receive them.

This is quite a combination of mod nazism. I think this is a first, no one has had all of these happen at once.

Yes, it's everybody's fault but yours, isn't it?

Ari Chi3fs
05-03-2008, 12:55 PM
Sweet. Im the motha ****in Barry Bonds of Chiefsplanet!

http://squirrelqueen.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/big-head-barry-bonds-clear.jpg

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Yes, it's everybody's fault but yours, isn't it?

One of my favorite songs!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YRFnKRG-CU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5YRFnKRG-CU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Frazod
05-03-2008, 12:58 PM

http://squirrelqueen.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/big-head-barry-bonds-clear.jpg

No you're not. Bonds actually did something. You're the same kind of dick, but all you've succeeded at is being a dick. Barry at least slapped a few homers over the fence in between being a complete jerkoff.

Delusional much?

DaFace
05-03-2008, 01:05 PM

What's wrong with your PM's?

kstater
05-03-2008, 01:07 PM

Actually, I think you are the second coming.

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 01:15 PM
What's wrong with your PM's?

There is an option to delete his pm abilities. you could go in the admin control panel and see if it's been checked. FYI o:-)

DaFace
05-03-2008, 01:24 PM
There is an option to delete his pm abilities. you could go in the admin control panel and see if it's been checked. FYI o:-)

It's not. That's why I'm asking.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 01:32 PM
It's not. That's why I'm asking.

There is a new feature that enables members to automatically not accept PMs from people who are not on their contact lists. Great feature - keeps out the rif raf.

Not being very bright, fAirY may be confusing this with having his PM privileges removed.

DaFace
05-03-2008, 01:39 PM
There is a new feature that enables members to automatically not accept PMs from people who are not on their contact lists. Great feature - keeps out the rif raf.

Not being very bright, fAirY may be confusing this with having his PM privileges removed.

Eh, I'm not saying he's wrong - I'm just saying I can't find a reason why his wouldn't be working. I'm new to all this stuff though, so it could be buried in there somewhere. The setting I KNOW can be used to disable PM's isn't set for him.

kstater
05-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Eh, I'm not saying he's wrong - I'm just saying I can't find a reason why his wouldn't be working. I'm new to all this stuff though, so it could be buried in there somewhere. The setting I KNOW can be used to disable PM's isn't set for him.

OR it could be an attention whoring stunt along the lines of his description that lead to this thread.

Guru
05-03-2008, 01:44 PM
Geez, this thread is almost as bad as a gameday thread. Look away for a few minutes and you miss 10 posts.

milkman
05-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Geez, this thread is almost as bad as a gameday thread. Look away for a few minutes and you miss 10 posts.

And like a game day thread from last season, even when you miss 10 posts, you really haven't missed anything.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 01:47 PM
OR it could be an attention whoring stunt along the lines of his description that lead to this thread.

Hey, you need to change your avatar, since you're obviously a MUron. :D

Baby Lee
05-03-2008, 02:01 PM
I personally can't stand meme, but was Ari ever actually banned??--Nope.

Call me crazy but somehow permanent bans because people don't like the content of another's posts (that aren't racist, threatening violence, etc.) do not equate to whatever perceived injustices this f*ckhole thinks he has suffered.

In fairness, my remark was directed more at the 'good riddence' crowd, those that assumed he had been banned, yet were not exorcised to righteous fury.

Guru
05-03-2008, 02:05 PM
And like a game day thread from last season, even when you miss 10 posts, you really haven't missed anything.

Very true. heh

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 02:10 PM
In fairness, my remark was directed more at the 'good riddence' crowd, those that assumed he had been banned, yet were not exorcised to righteous fury.

Fair enough. I'll blame it on being up at 9:45 am. (me that is.)

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 02:16 PM
Oh, and the irony of this rep comment (which of course did nothing to my rep) is delicious.

"You are an egotistical and shallow prick. Vulgar and pathetic. So go **** yourself."

Frazod
05-03-2008, 02:23 PM
Here's the latest one he left me:

"You were always picked last in sports when you were a kid, I bet. So hateful and shitty. Its hilarious how hateful and ugly one person can be. A ray of sunshine, everywhere you go."

:) It's like popcorn for the soul.

Rain Man
05-03-2008, 02:28 PM

You didn't ask for that?

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 02:33 PM
I got my thread privileges taken away by Zach a few seasons ago for posting too many Chiefs related threads on Sundays...on CHIEFSPLANET.COM...how ridiculous is that?

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 02:36 PM
I got my thread privileges taken away by Zach a few seasons ago for posting too many Chiefs related threads on Sundays...on CHIEFSPLANET.COM...how ridiculous is that?

Not as ridiculous as making a THREAD for every little thought you have on gameday. You realize what the board would have looked like if everyone posted in that manner?

Hootie, a woman scorned after all these years. LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Not as ridiculous as making a THREAD for every little thought you have on gameday. You realize what the board would have looked like if everyone posted in that manner?

Hootie, a woman scorned after all these years. LMAO
Making three threads on gameday on CHIEFSPLANET about the CHIEFS...yeah, how ridiculous?

You are just a fat pussy who had never had any power in life other than being picked on for being a piece of shit, so once you got those mod powers you took full advantage of it like the big ****ing dipshit you are and LOOKEE LOOKEE, you aren't a mod anymore because you're a **** up.

Go **** Little Debby, tubs!

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Making three threads on gameday on CHIEFSPLANET about the CHIEFS...yeah, how ridiculous?

You are just a fat pussy who had never had any power in life other than being picked on for being a piece of shit, so once you got those mod powers you took full advantage of it like the big ****ing dipshit you are and LOOKEE LOOKEE, you aren't a mod anymore because you're a **** up.

ROFL

Frazod
05-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Uh, I've met Zach several times. He was an offensive lineman on a State Championship football team. He's a pretty big guy, and I seriously doubt if he ever got picked on very much.

And his not being a mod anymore was his idea. He got sick of dealing with whiny little twats like you all the time. Can't say I blame him.

kstater
05-03-2008, 02:52 PM

You're a KU fan aren't you?

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 03:07 PM
You didn't ask for that?LMAO

Baby Lee
05-03-2008, 03:10 PM

12:34 Hootie - Huard's glutes are GLORIOUS
12:35 Hootie - Brodie throws a duck
12:37 Hootie - Arrowhead Nachos, savior or merely saint
12:40 Hootie - Experts agree, QB's without chins hold statistical edge
12:42 Hootie - Huard's got it going on, just stood up from bench and took a few formative steps.

'Hamas' Jenkins
05-03-2008, 03:11 PM
Uh, I've met Zach several times. He was an offensive lineman on a State Championship football team. He's a pretty big guy, and I seriously doubt if he ever got picked on very much.

And his not being a mod anymore was his idea. He got sick of dealing with whiny little twats like you all the time. Can't say I blame him.

You might want to explain to Hootie that there is a difference btw a state ch. team and Blue Springs. That place is a f*cking factory.

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 03:12 PM
Seems so long ago, those were def. fun times though.

Adept Havelock
05-03-2008, 03:17 PM
Hootie and Ari both whipping out the victim card in the same thread. What a disharmonic convergence.

This thread is comedy gold. Thanks for the chuckles. LMAO

blueballs
05-03-2008, 03:20 PM
this thread to ari =

a bottle of honey
ari's ass and and a ant farm
a hungry anteater

Frazod
05-03-2008, 03:21 PM
You might want to explain to Hootie that there is a difference btw a state ch. team and Blue Springs. That place is a f*cking factory.

It would be fun to watch Zach explain it to Hootie in person. It's probably been awhile since Zach twisted anybody into a human pretzel. :D

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:22 PM
It would be fun to watch Zach explain it to Hootie in person. It's probably been awhile since Zach twisted anybody into a human pretzel. :D

dude, are you and Zach f*cking?

Because if you're not, color me surprised; all you do is constantly blow him...he must have some nice, jiggly man boobs or something...

And what do you know, Frazod resorting to physical violence...

HEY DUDE, IT'S A ****ING WEB BOARD, THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD, STOP ACTING LIKE A BADASS, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BEAT ANYONE UP, NO ONE IS AFRAID OF YOU...I CAN BE THE BIGGEST PUSSY IN THE WORLD AND STILL TALK SHIT ONLINE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE...STOP PULLING OUT THE 'BIG TOUGH GUY' CARD ALL THE TIME...YOU LOOK LIKE A BIGGER DOUCHE THAN ME AND I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS...

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Oh man, I think Frazod's head is going to explode in this thread. gas has just been poured on the fire.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:32 PM
dude, are you and Zach f*cking?

Because if you're not, color me surprised; all you do is constantly blow him...he must have some nice, jiggly man boobs or something...

And what do you know, Frazod resorting to physical violence...

HEY DUDE, IT'S A ****ING WEB BOARD, THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD, STOP ACTING LIKE A BADASS, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BEAT ANYONE UP, NO ONE IS AFRAID OF YOU...I CAN BE THE BIGGEST PUSSY IN THE WORLD AND STILL TALK SHIT ONLINE JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE...STOP PULLING OUT THE 'BIG TOUGH GUY' CARD ALL THE TIME...YOU LOOK LIKE A BIGGER DOUCHE THAN ME AND I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS...

It's just a web board for miserable loser scum like you, but for many of long time posters actually know each other and are friends in real life, its a community. I understand that whole "friends" concept is something you probably don't understand.

Nice thread. Ari actively embraces his whining poor sportsmanship, and Hootie champions being a mouthy cyberpuss.

And I didn't threaten you at all, Nancy. I just imagined a funny situation that would never happen, since you'd never show at a Planet function in a million years, and Zach would probably just laugh at your silly ass anyway.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Oh man, I think Frazod's head is going to explode in this thread. gas has just been poured on the fire.

Jesus, you guys must picture me as some saliva spewing maniac, pounding on the keyboard and screaming at the TV. Seriously, I'm just sitting here drinking some iced tea. And laughing at the retards.

Well, I did yell when Soriano hit that double just now, but just a little. :)

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:37 PM
It's just a web board for miserable loser scum like you, but for many of long time posters actually know each other and are friends in real life, its a community. I understand that whole "friends" concept is something you probably don't understand.

Nice thread. Ari actively embraces his whining poor sportsmanship, and Hootie champions being a mouthy cyberpuss.

And I didn't threaten you at all, Nancy. I just imagined a funny situation that would never happen, since you'd never show at a Planet function in a million years, a Zach would probably just laugh at your silly ass anyway.
MAYBE WE CAN JUST MEET IN THE ARROWHEAD PARKING LOT AFTER THE BORDER WARS GAME THIS YEAR ROFL

You're such a douche...

Bob Dole
05-03-2008, 04:39 PM

He had full thread starting abilities last week. (See his "Where are my beloved tags" thread for proof.)

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:39 PM
MAYBE WE CAN JUST MEET IN THE ARROWHEAD PARKING LOT AFTER THE BORDER WARS GAME THIS YEAR ROFL

You're such a douche...

Aw, the friendless hated jerkoff doesn't like me. Whatever will I do? LMAO

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Aw, the friendless hated jerkoff doesn't like me. Whatever will I do? LMAO

Ok enough is enough...please stop making fun of me for not having any online cyber friends...it's really uncalled for.

I'm happy you and Zach worked out but not everyone is as socially outgoing and accepted like you.

I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING LIKED ON CHIEFSPLANET...PLEASE DON'T NEG REP ME I PROMISE I WILL LET YOU MAKE EMPTY THREATS TO ME AND I WILL NEVER MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR DOING IT EVER AGAIN!

Bob Dole
05-03-2008, 04:45 PM
THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD, STOP ACTING LIKE A BADASS, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BEAT ANYONE UP, NO ONE IS AFRAID OF YOU...

Actually, Bob Dole is a little bit afraid.

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Actually, Bob Dole is a little bit afraid.

Yeah, I'd be afraid of getting AIDS too...keep that gay sex between him and Zach...

ChiTown
05-03-2008, 04:48 PM
God, this has turned into a cripple fight.........

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Ok enough is enough...please stop making fun of me for not having any online cyber friends...it's really uncalled for.

I'm happy you and Zach worked out but not everyone is as socially outgoing and accepted like you.

I HATE MYSELF FOR NOT BEING LIKED ON CHIEFSPLANET...PLEASE DON'T NEG REP ME I PROMISE I WILL LET YOU MAKE EMPTY THREATS TO ME AND I WILL NEVER MAKE FUN OF YOU FOR DOING IT EVER AGAIN!

I have no doubt that you hate yourself. Nor do I blame you.

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:54 PM
I have no doubt that you hate yourself. Nor do I blame you.

IF I EVER SEE YOU IN PUBLIC I AM GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU...

Chief Wiggum
God, this has turned into a cripple fight.........

rochambeau

Wish I knew how to put the popcorn smiley in too 'cause this is great.

seclark

ROFL
sec

Frazod

Go for it. :thumb:

Spott

He'll probably meet you after the game unless you were a KU fan, then he'd have to meet you at halftime when all of the beaker fans will be leaving.

:)

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:55 PM
DON'T **** WITH MY FRAZOD I'LL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 04:56 PM

It's definitely more intimidating by using caps. I'm sure Frazod just pissed in his pants.

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:57 PM
He'll probably meet you after the game unless you were a KU fan, then he'd have to meet you at halftime when all of the beaker fans will be leaving.

:)

I'll kick his ass...it won't even be a fight...I lifted over 120 lbs. in high school...less than 130 but more than 120...

Frazod
05-03-2008, 04:57 PM
It's definitely more intimidating by using caps. I'm sure Frazod just pissed in his pants.

Yes, I'm so traumatized with fear that I'm going to the mall. Later. :D

blueballs
05-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Ari is still a douche
thread hi-jack or not

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 04:59 PM

I'm not even kidding...not even one bit...not even a little...him attacking me for my views on the Chiefs is one thing...but telling me I don't have any internet friends? That's totally uncalled for and pisses me off...I spend hours a day online and telling me I don't have a single friend? Who does he think he is? I take chiefsplanet and this community very seriously...do a lot of people disagree with me? Sure...but telling me I have no cyber friends? HOW CAN I SLEEP AT NIGHT? HE'S ATTACKING MY ABILITY TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF...THAT'S BELOW THE BELT AND HE WILL PAY FOR IT...

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm not even kidding...not even one bit...not even a little...him attacking me for my views on the Chiefs is one thing...but telling me I don't have any internet friends? That's totally uncalled for and pisses me off...I spend hours a day online and telling me I don't have a single friend? Who does he think he is? I take chiefsplanet and this community very seriously...do a lot of people disagree with me? Sure...but telling me I have no cyber friends? HOW CAN I SLEEP AT NIGHT? HE'S ATTACKING MY ABILITY TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF...THAT'S BELOW THE BELT AND HE WILL PAY FOR IT...

But you still have GoChiefs as a friend. and nobody can ever take that love between you two away.

Short Leash Hootie
05-03-2008, 05:05 PM
But you still have GoChiefs as a friend. and nobody can ever take that love between you two away.

who are you?

blueballs
05-03-2008, 05:06 PM
He is a Fin fan

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 05:07 PM
who are you?

I'm Dimension2112, Hi. :wayne:

kstater
05-03-2008, 05:07 PM
He is a Fin fan

Nah, he's a Patriots fan.

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 05:08 PM
He is a Fin fan

Hey, it's almost Saturday night. don't you have an appointment at the local crackhouse?

blueballs
05-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Hey, it's almost Saturday night. don't you have an appointment at the local crackhouse?

It's why I'm home now
and I can make change
somewhat

Rausch
05-03-2008, 05:12 PM
WTF is-...Jebus.

I love how Zach's suddenly a puzzy because he see's someone else's uninformed opinion of him being less important than yesterday's flushed lunch. He's a puzzy because he doens't turn keyboard-toughguy and an azzhole if he does.

The guy takes pictures of beautiful scenery all day and throws out paries with more tail than Hef's pool. I'm sure his will to live is crushed each time someone downs him on the board.

Or, maybe not...

Rausch
05-03-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm Dimension2112, Hi. :wayne:

That some comic book term?...

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 05:19 PM
That some comic book term?...

No, you're thinking of Mister Mxyzptlk

Skip Towne
05-03-2008, 05:20 PM
who are you?

Formerly Bill Parcells.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Ari is still a douche
thread hi-jack or notLMAO

Yeah. It seems all the attention Ari was getting has made Hootie extremely jealous.

:D

Bwana
05-03-2008, 06:44 PM

Riiiiiiiiiiight

Bowser
05-03-2008, 07:10 PM
;';'

Frazod
05-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Hootie and Ari both whipping out the victim card in the same thread. What a disharmonic convergence.

This thread is comedy gold. Thanks for the chuckles. LMAO

How is it that two unpopular dicks like you is having a party?

Adept Havelock
05-03-2008, 07:43 PM
How is it that two unpopular dicks like you is having a party?

ROFL

Frazod
05-03-2008, 07:44 PM
ROFL

I'm glad you got that - it was a bit obscure. :D

Adept Havelock
05-03-2008, 07:57 PM

I don't think either of them can conjure up an MX missile. I'm not worried. :D

Rausch
05-03-2008, 08:00 PM

My other favorite...

Frazod
05-03-2008, 08:02 PM
LMAO I should watch that later. Great flick.

Bwana
05-03-2008, 08:11 PM
LMAO I should watch that later. Great flick.

The hell with that Tim. Watching a movie would make way to much noise and you can't have that with Hootie on the loose looking to give you a world class beat down. You have to keep on your toes and listen for strange noises. :evil:

Baby Lee
05-03-2008, 08:31 PM
The hell with that Tim. Watching a movie would make way to much noise and you can't have that with Hootie on the loose looking to give you a world class beat down. You have to keep on your toes and listen for strange noises. :evil:

He just threw some engine blocks into leaf piles around his residence. He's safe.

Frazod
05-03-2008, 08:32 PM
He just threw some engine blocks into leaf piles around his residence. He's safe.

I would have, but its spring. OH NO I'M DOOMED LMAO

Bill Parcells
05-03-2008, 09:47 PM
http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/admin_power.gif http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/mod_power.gif

SBK
05-03-2008, 11:12 PM
This is a good thread for those days you feel like a loser. Read a few posts and it doesn't take long to realize you're actually pretty cool.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 11:13 PM
This is a good thread for those days you feel like a loser. Read a few posts and it doesn't take long to realize you're actually pretty cool.LMAO

It could be so much worse.

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 11:30 PM
WTF is-...Jebus.

I love how Zach's suddenly a puzzy because he see's someone else's uninformed opinion of him being less important than yesterday's flushed lunch. He's a puzzy because he doens't turn keyboard-toughguy and an azzhole if he does.

The guy takes pictures of beautiful scenery all day and throws out paries with more tail than Hef's pool. I'm sure his will to live is crushed each time someone downs him on the board.

Or, maybe not...
I try to enjoy myself.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 11:37 PM
I try to enjoy myself.:toast:

Best of luck in your efforts.

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 11:39 PM
:toast:

Best of luck in your efforts.

How are the kids doing.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 11:46 PM
How are the kids doing.Great. Getting big though. The oldest will be in 6th grade next year... really makes me feel old. That's a new school, for him. It's the Park Hill school district's version of junior high. (That was 7th grade for me)

Currently he's saving up allowance to buy a guitar. (thanks to Guitar Hero)

The younger boy is just worried about making sure I take him to see Iron Man with some of his neighborhood buddies for his 10th birthday on the 16th. :D

They're at their mom's for the weekend. Dad's going all out by having a few beers while watching some MMA and posting here. I'm a wildman.

|Zach|
05-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Great. Getting big though. The oldest will be in 6th grade next year... really makes me feel old. That's a new school, for him. It's the Park Hill school district's version of junior high. (That was 7th grade for me)

Currently he's saving up allowance to buy a guitar. (thanks to Guitar Hero)

The younger boy is just worried about making sure I take him to see Iron Man with some of his neighborhood buddies for his 10th birthday on the 16th. :D

They're at their mom's for the weekend. Dad's going all out by having a few beers while watching some MMA and posting here. I'm a wildman.

That is crazy. 6th grade...wow.

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 11:51 PM
That is crazy. 6th grade...wow.Yeah, imagine how I feel about it. Seems like three months ago I was completely freaked out about the prospect of being a father.

I'm still kinda learning as I go... but my mom says that's normal. :) (33 yrs old, and I'm still a mama's boy)

J Diddy
05-04-2008, 12:36 AM
who are you?

who are we all really?

ClevelandBronco
05-04-2008, 01:01 AM
who are we all really?

You want to clean out this place instantaneously?

Count Alex's Losses
05-04-2008, 01:07 AM
I bet Ari is fatter than me, now.

J Diddy
05-04-2008, 01:11 AM
I bet Ari is fatter than me, now.

congrats?
:shrug:

chasedude
05-04-2008, 01:38 AM
who are we all really?

A manic depressive friend of mine had bumper stickers with the word "why?" on it. We used to run around slapping them on cars. We had a bet on who would be the first one to slap one on a police car, had to get picture for proof, I lost. He was one strange dude.

Baconeater
05-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Is this the late night party thread now?

KcMizzou
05-04-2008, 02:00 AM
Is this the late night party thread now?Works for me.

Fleetwood Mac's on at the moment.

Rhiannon's a great ****in' song.

Frazod
05-04-2008, 02:03 AM
The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

Baconeater
05-04-2008, 02:08 AM
Cool! We're going to see a fight.

Stinger
05-04-2008, 02:34 AM
Cool! We're going to see a fight.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/Chief%20Planet/cripple-fight.jpg

Frazod
05-04-2008, 02:41 AM
Meh. We've lost our burst. :sulk:

Rausch
05-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Works for me.

Fleetwood Mac's on at the moment.

Rhiannon's a great ****in' song.

:spock:

Baconeater
05-04-2008, 02:54 AM
:spock:

There's worse.

BigRedChief
05-04-2008, 10:04 AM
WTF is-...Jebus.

Or, maybe not...
I don't really hate anyone here but I'm sure some hate me. I get along with Zack, GoChiefs, Ari and even Hootie. I also get along with the "Cool" kids like Dartgod, Rainman and that Phobia guy. So I have to ask.....What's wrong with me?:hmmm:

|Zach|
05-04-2008, 11:10 AM
I hope everyone in this thread is having a great Sunday!

DenverChief
05-04-2008, 11:17 AM
So I have to ask.....What's wrong with me?:hmmm:

you left me out of the cool kid pool :harumph:

Short Leash Hootie
05-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I don't really hate anyone here but I'm sure some hate me. I get along with Zack, GoChiefs, Ari and even Hootie. I also get along with the "Cool" kids like Dartgod, Rainman and that Phobia guy. So I have to ask.....What's wrong with me?:hmmm:

You're not a know-it-all condescending jackass like Frazod, Htismaque, Dartgod, and all of the other 'pile it on to make myself feel part of the cool crowd' kinda guy, that's for sure...

DenverChief
05-04-2008, 11:27 AM
You're not a know-it-all condescending jackass like Frazod, Htismaque, Dartgod, and all of the other 'pile it on to make myself feel part of the cool crowd' kinda guy, that's for sure...

who are you?

J/K!

Frazod
05-04-2008, 12:13 PM

I see your vagina is still enflamed. You really should seek medical treatment.

go bowe
05-04-2008, 12:41 PM
age does that to a person.now hold on for just a minute...

i'm old and i don't h...

oh well...

nevermind...

go bowe
05-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Wow, are we really complaining about name changes? Christ, I was "Bugpeterbeater" for a week or so, and I was given an avatar of a pair of tweezers with a magnifying glass attached to it, and this was all after being various versions of Mr. Carlson the Bugeater for about 3 months. And yes, I thought it was funny even though it was happening to me.no kidding...

i enjoy(ed) my name change to go bowe from go bo and gobo...

of course, i asked for the change(s)...

burt
05-04-2008, 01:22 PM

Ummmm....are you confusing Zach with me?

blueballs
05-04-2008, 01:36 PM
Ari bleaches his nosehairs
actually it's from sniffing embalming fluid
while fornicating

stlchiefs
05-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Ari bleaches his nosehairs

Doesn't everyone? :shrug:

Reerun_KC
05-04-2008, 01:39 PM
now hold on for just a minute...

i'm old and i don't h...

oh well...

nevermind...
ROFL

Bowser
05-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Hootie is displaying an impressive amount of butthurt in this thread.

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 03:06 PM
Meanwhile, Skip has another +100 post thread. the old man is like a machine, he can't be stopped. you can only hope to contain him.

blueballs
05-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Meanwhile, Skip has another +100 post thread. the old man is like a machine, he can't be stopped. you can only hope to contain him.

shouldn't you be at a sporting event
hanging out near the womens restrooms

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 03:47 PM

It's a good
thing you never
make sense. because if
you did I would become very worried.
I liked you better as the whining little
bitch who was crying that he got
banned because your brother posts here
under the same IP (Wileycoyote or whatever the fark his name is).
Come on, whine like a bitch for me
again, please. ROFL

Adept Havelock
05-04-2008, 03:47 PM

LMAO

Dimension2112, don't they get nervous when you walk up with one of these? :p

http://b.imagehost.org/0682/sm2.jpg

blueballs
05-04-2008, 03:49 PM
It's a good
thing you never
make sense. because if
you did I would become very worried.
I liked you better as the whining little
bitch who was crying that he got
banned because your brother posts here
under the same IP (Wileycoyote or whatever the fark his name is).
Come on, whine like a bitch for me
again, please. ROFL

Dimension2112 has fin rot

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 03:50 PM
LMAO

Dimension2112, don't they get nervous when you walk up with one of these? :p

http://b.imagehost.org/0682/sm2.jpg

I am always by the port - a - Johns

Here I am waiting on line with some Steelers fans.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/JetsSteelers006.jpg

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Dimension2112 has fin rot

I always think of this scene with you as the scarecrow when I see you post.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8YVryAyVUI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8YVryAyVUI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Adept Havelock
05-04-2008, 03:55 PM
I am always by the port - a - Johns

Here I am waiting on line with some Steelers fans.

:clap: LMAO

I guess it's easier to use the mirror in the preseason when it's still warm.

blueballs
05-04-2008, 03:55 PM
You're not going to rickroll me
Namath groupie

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 03:58 PM
You're not going to rickroll me
Namath groupie

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/white_flag.gif

blueballs
05-04-2008, 04:00 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/white_flag.gif

now you don't have to bum a quarter
or use a old sock

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 04:01 PM
:clap: LMAO

I guess it's easier to use the mirror in the preseason when it's still warm.

Not necessarily. there's the Gate D half time show when it's warmer.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/Jetsopener052Small.jpg

smittysbar
05-04-2008, 04:02 PM
This thread was a good comic relief on a hang over Sunday.

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 04:03 PM
now you don't have to bum a quarter
or use a old sock

Here, hold this.

milkman
05-04-2008, 04:03 PM
I always think of this scene with you as the scarecrow when I see you post.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8YVryAyVUI&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/X8YVryAyVUI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Really?

When he posts, I think of Piglet from Winnie the Pooh.

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Really?

You're giving him too much credit, piglet had a brain.

blueballs
05-04-2008, 04:05 PM
Not necessarily. there's the Gate D half time show when it's warmer.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/jackass500/Jetsopener052Small.jpg

a Umpa Luppa convention
orange and green clash

blueballs
05-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Really?

I have the Tao of Pooh
to guide me through

Baconeater
05-04-2008, 04:07 PM
The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.
Looks more like a n00bfight to me.

blueballs
05-04-2008, 04:08 PM
You're giving him too much credit, piglet had a brain.

You probably had pig brains for lunch
fried with hash and eggs

blueballs
05-04-2008, 04:10 PM
getting off course
Ari is still a douche

Baby Lee
05-04-2008, 04:23 PM
I see your vagina is still enflamed. You really should seek medical treatment.
Speaking of posters reminding one of other persons,

Hootie reminds me of;

http://hotandnerdy.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/hn-mindy-ew-inside.jpg
I have a question. . . HOW DARE YOU!?!?

Short Leash Hootie
05-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Hootie is displaying an impressive amount of butthurt in this thread.

that's it, I'm kicking your ass too...

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 04:54 PM

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uiquhs1WQqA&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Uiquhs1WQqA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Reerun_KC
05-04-2008, 04:56 PM
WTF?

Reerun_KC
05-04-2008, 04:58 PM
This is more hootie

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/82/205772495_93fcc367e0.jpg?v=0

Bill Parcells
05-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Wrong vid, sorry hootie.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR0jdkQECj8&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bR0jdkQECj8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Der Flöprer
05-04-2008, 05:03 PM
I hope everyone in this thread is having a great Sunday!

LMAO

Skip Towne
05-04-2008, 05:17 PM

:LOL:

Baconeater
05-04-2008, 05:43 PM
Sorry, but I already have first dibs on kicking Bowser's ass.