PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Holy shit Im on fire!!!

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 02:21 AM
So me and my friends are at the bar and they start talking about this hot wing challenge at Buffalo Wild Wings...You eat 12 in 6 min or less and get them free..I open my mouth and say I can do it..So we make a bet that If I win my friends buy the drinks. So we go to BWW and I take the challenge and eat all 12 in 2 min 39 sec. Just got home and realized Im on ****ing fire and should probably go to the hospital.I also realized I got screwed and payed anyways. Gonna make for a hell of a poop thread tomorrow though

Rausch
05-03-2008, 02:30 AM
That should be some fun toilet time...

POND_OF_RED
05-03-2008, 02:31 AM
Eat some pickles and drink some milk. You at least got the shirt for it didn't you?

SPchief
05-03-2008, 02:34 AM
I'm sorry, but a free t shirt and and a picture is not worth having fire ass. Am I right?

SBK
05-03-2008, 02:34 AM
Your butt will be hotter than the ring of fire Johnny Cash once sang about tomorrow morning. I'm sure it's worth the $8 you won in free wings.

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 02:40 AM
Your butt will be hotter than the ring of fire Johnny Cash once sang about tomorrow morning. I'm sure it's worth the $8 you won in free wings.

They weren't free..I had to pay the ****ing 7.99 anyway! What a ****in ripoff. I thought they were gonna be free too :cuss:

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm sorry, but a free t shirt and and a picture is not worth having fire ass. Am I right?

No I was gonna have to pay for the shirt too..You dont get shit at BWW for winning that contest..****ing rip off!!

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 02:42 AM
Eat some pickles and drink some milk. You at least got the shirt for it didn't you?

**** no..I had to pay for the wings and the shirt(which I didnt want so **** it)

Last time I was there we payed $50 for like 5 beers and some nachos

**** BWW

ps..just tried to go to sleep but had to belch and am on fire again..**** sleeping tonight i guess

AustinChief
05-03-2008, 02:56 AM
I did a similar thing here in Austin, years ago. Eat so many hot wings OR one whole habenero pepper. I opted for the habenero. Picture on the wall to this day.

WOW! That was not a fun night. A habenero is rated at 500,000 compared to a HOT japeno at 5000. It wasn't pretty.

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 03:00 AM
I did a similar thing here in Austin, years ago. Eat so many hot wings OR one whole habenero pepper. I opted for the habenero. Picture on the wall to this day.

WOW! That was not a fun night. A habenero is rated at 500,000 compared to a HOT japeno at 5000. It wasn't pretty.

lol...did you at least get the shit for free?

AustinChief
05-03-2008, 03:02 AM
lol...did you at least get the shit for free?

well, it was a single pepper so yeah, it was free. But I had to pay for the glass of buttermilk to wash it down!

DaneMcCloud
05-03-2008, 04:35 AM
**** no..I had to pay for the wings and the shirt(which I didnt want so **** it)

Last time I was there we payed $50 for like 5 beers and some nachos

**** BWW

ps..just tried to go to sleep but had to belch and am on fire again..**** sleeping tonight i guess

Sounds like a great night!

Good call! :spock:

kstater
05-03-2008, 05:04 AM
Probably should have washed them down with a couple of prairie fire shots.

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 05:54 AM

Pepper spray is rated at 5,000,000 SHU (Scoville Heat Units)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

Simply Red
05-03-2008, 07:19 AM
I hope
mama
chicken
banged
you
hard
when you
got
home.

[/blueballs]

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 07:26 AM
funny story...one of my fellow law dawgs had pepper sprayed a guy (apparently a chef by trade) one night and I was watching over him while the medics checked out my pardner ...this guy started licking his lips and then finally asked me "hey does that have cayenne pepper in it?" I responed with "uh sure" and he replied "damn that tasted pretty good I might have to use it in a recipe" :spock:

tmax63
05-03-2008, 08:07 AM
DC - did that send up a warning flag for you on that guy? Like loosening the strap on Mr. Taser or Mr. Glock? When I was in basic training we went through the "gas chamber" to learn to trust our masks. When they had you to take the mask off they'd make you say your abc's until you took a good breath and thought you were gonna die then let you go outside. Had a guy in my squad who was in there for about 5-10 minutes doing push-ups, jumping jacks, singing and so on. Didn't bother him a bit and my face peeled like I was sunburned for over a week. Some folks just aren't normal I guess.

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 08:11 AM
DC - did that send up a warning flag for you on that guy? Like loosening the strap on Mr. Taser or Mr. Glock? When I was in basic training we went through the "gas chamber" to learn to trust our masks. When they had you to take the mask off they'd make you say your abc's until you took a good breath and thought you were gonna die then let you go outside. Had a guy in my squad who was in there for about 5-10 minutes doing push-ups, jumping jacks, singing and so on. Didn't bother him a bit and my face peeled like I was sunburned for over a week. Some folks just aren't normal I guess.

:LOL: yeah I remember that and I hated it too....Where did you go to basic? He was already in cuffs so I wasn't worried about him...it was just the first time anyone told me that pepper spray tasted good...I was like WTF...where do you work cause I'm not gonna eat there...lol

tmax63
05-03-2008, 08:21 AM
Ft. Jackson. Way back about 22 years ago. What part of Denver are you in? I live on hwy 24 about halfway between Limon and the Springs.

Braincase
05-03-2008, 09:05 AM
Call that "Taking the Red Eye to Toilet Town".

Gonzo
05-03-2008, 09:06 AM
I never really thought their hottest sauce was anything to write home about. Maybe the BWW's around Omaha water their stuff down.
Went to a place with a buddy of mine called DJ's and ordered 12 wings with "Dave's Insanity" sauce. My friend said, "Don't Water them Down!"

I was able to eat one. On the shitter all day the next day crying like a harpooned baby seal.

(FYI, make sure you thoroughly wash your hands before you piss.)

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 09:28 AM
On the shitter all day the next day crying like a harpooned baby seal.

LMAO

Nzoner
05-03-2008, 09:40 AM
On the shitter all day the next day crying like a harpooned baby seal.

ROFL

That was me last Sunday after 10 Blazin' wings at BW3 on Saturday.

R8RFAN
05-03-2008, 09:54 AM
You will probably have to shit in the creek to keep from setting the woods on fire

Sour Cream is good to put the fire out, not sure about your ass

Baby Lee
05-03-2008, 10:10 AM
I never really thought their hottest sauce was anything to write home about. Maybe the BWW's around Omaha water their stuff down.
Went to a place with a buddy of mine called DJ's and ordered 12 wings with "Dave's Insanity" sauce. My friend said, "Don't Water them Down!"

I was able to eat one. On the shitter all day the next day crying like a harpooned baby seal.

You're the second person I've run into this week to bag on BW3's blazin' sauce. The first was a classmate who was dogging them after talking about how often he went to Hooters :rolleyes:. To his credit he claimed that Wingstop, not Hooters, had superior sauce. Also, he seemed to be basing his diss on Mango Haberbero, not Blazin'.

But I'll say, for a chain, Blazin' is respectably hot. Maybe not a record setter, but it'll make your hair sweat.

blueballs
05-03-2008, 10:14 AM
bidet

Nzoner
05-03-2008, 10:14 AM
But I'll say, for a chain, Blazin' is respectably hot. Maybe not a record setter, but it'll make your hair sweat.

Heh,you should me with my bald head,after 10 blazin' I look like I just finished a marathon in 100 degree heat.

HypnotizedMonkey
05-03-2008, 10:19 AM
"HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT"

Baconeater
05-03-2008, 10:28 AM

I've never tried them at any BWW around here, but I can attest that the ones in KC are friggin' nuclear. I'll make a mental note to stay away from the ones at DJ's.

Mosbonian
05-03-2008, 10:39 AM
FYI, make sure you thoroughly wash your hands before you piss.

This is the one that makes me laugh most. Reminds me of the story someone told on here once about the friend who was making his own Habanero sauce at home....got in the middle of it and had to go piss. Forgot that he had the juice on his hands. His wife had to take him to the emergency room....not sure how real that story is, but it sounds funny if you aren't the guy.

mmaddog

DenverChief
05-03-2008, 10:40 AM
This is the one that makes me laugh most. Reminds me of the story someone told on here once about the friend who was making his own Habanero sauce at home....got in the middle of it and had to go piss. Forgot that he had the juice on his hands. His wife had to take him to the emergency room....not sure how real that story is, but it sounds funny if you aren't the guy.

mmaddog

I suppose it would look funny walking around the house with your dong in a glass of milk?

Mosbonian
05-03-2008, 10:41 AM
And for all you candy arses who are talking about how bad it is.....i haven't yet been able to find a sauce so hot that my son can't eat a dozen wings. I have taken him everywhere here in the Lexington area, KC area, and in the Charlotte area. The kid has an iron stomach...

mmaddog

Mosbonian
05-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I suppose it would look funny walking around the house with your dong in a glass of milk?

What would be funny is to put the glass on the counter and come back to see your wife taking a drink of it.

mmaddog

KcMizzou
05-03-2008, 10:44 AM
What would be funny is to put the glass on the counter and come back to see your wife taking a drink of it.

mmaddog
*******If it ever happens, you'd damn well better not tell her what's so funny. LMAO

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 10:56 AM
And for all you candy arses who are talking about how bad it is.....i haven't yet been able to find a sauce so hot that my son can't eat a dozen wings. I have taken him everywhere here in the Lexington area, KC area, and in the Charlotte area. The kid has an iron stomach...

mmaddog

It wasnt bad while I was eating them..It was afterwards I figured out they were kinna hot..then about 2 hours later I still felt it

I could have easily finished off 24 or more

Mosbonian
05-03-2008, 10:57 AM
It wasnt bad while I was eating them..It was afterwards I figured out they were kinna hot..then about 2 hours later I still felt it

I could have easily finished off 24 or more

See....that was what I was laughing about with my kid while he was eating them. I waited all day and night to listen to him moan and whine. He never did....

mmaddog

talastan
05-03-2008, 11:48 AM

Dave's Insanity sauce is ridiculously hot! I had a hot sauce challenge I did, took a teaspoon of the stuff, and after almost half a container of sugar, I still couldn't get the heat out of my mouth. Not to mention the following day on the toilet......:fire::Robinson:

sedated
05-03-2008, 12:14 PM
so...you accepted this wing "challenge", and won, but still had to pay for the wings, and would have had to pay for the shirt.

that's stupid.

if i opened a restaurant, I would label everything on the menu as a "challenge"

Sure-Oz
05-03-2008, 12:17 PM
I love BWW, i tried the hottest boneless at a work meeting about died after a bet, it was hard to do my presentation after that lol

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 12:56 PM
so...you accepted this wing "challenge", and won, but still had to pay for the wings, and would have had to pay for the shirt.

that's stupid.

if i opened a restaurant, I would label everything on the menu as a "challenge"

Yeah...they brought the receipt and i was like...WTF?? She was like..yeah, and if u want the shirt u gotta pay for that too. Bitch

dj56dt58
05-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Now that I think about it, the beer might have made it worse too...

Gonzo
05-03-2008, 01:24 PM
I've never tried them at any BWW around here, but I can attest that the ones in KC are friggin' nuclear. I'll make a mental note to stay away from the ones at DJ's.

Try that challenge at Quaker Steak and Lube over in CB. It's pretty warm. Not good flavor really but you'll get a bumper sticker and your name on the wall.

Tribal Warfare
05-03-2008, 01:36 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Z4OfTr8ww&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c3Z4OfTr8ww&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

jAZ
05-03-2008, 01:38 PM
...Wingstop... had superior sauce...
We have a WingStop a block from us, so we eat there occasionally. I normally get their Cajun, but I tried the Atomic once. It's crazy hot (at least compared to the rest of the menu, don't know about other places). I really don't see the point of getting something that hot regularly though. It's not at all enjoyable.