PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Ok, which of you Denver"ites" is this?

Lzen
05-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Denver man seeks support for citywide panel on space aliens <!-- <MCC HEAD>Denver man seeks support for citywide panel on space aliens</MCC HEAD> -->
The Associated Press <!-- <MCC BYLINE1>The Associated Press</MCC BYLINE1> --> <table class="photo_table" align="right" width="200"> <tbody><tr> <td> <script type="text/javascript">loadApVideo();</script>
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- <MCC DIGEST>DENVER — A Denver man who wants the city to be prepared for space aliens is proposing a commission to deal with the matter.</MCC DIGEST> --> <!-- <MCC STORY> --> DENVER A Denver man who wants the city to be prepared for space aliens is proposing a commission to deal with the matter.
The assistant city attorney says he doesn't know what officials will ask about Jeff Peckman's proposal during next week's "review and comment" meeting.
Peckman says an 18-member commission would form a strategy "dealing with issues related to the presence of extraterrestrial beings on Earth."
The 54-year-old Peckman also needs 4,000 signatures to get his proposal on the November ballot.

<!-- </MCC STORY> --> Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

DenverChief
05-05-2008, 10:07 AM
they promised me they wouldn't speak to the media:harumph:

Rain Man
05-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Heck, I'll volunteer for that committee. Should be fun.

CosmicPal
05-05-2008, 10:10 AM
I'm not 54 years old, so that rules me out.

StcChief
05-05-2008, 10:18 AM
the 'shrums and Peyote buttons are that good there?

Adept Havelock
05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
In a completely unrelated story, this man is now looking for Jeff Peckman.

CosmicPal
05-05-2008, 10:36 AM
So, I'm just curious. Exactly how does a city prepare for extraterrestrial beings living in the city?

:shrug:

Underground shelter stocked with canned goods? I don't think that'll help.

Outfit the buildings with anti-laser materials?

Give them Reese pieces?

Adept Havelock
05-05-2008, 10:43 AM
So, I'm just curious. Exactly how does a city prepare for extraterrestrial beings living in the city?

:shrug:

Underground shelter stocked with canned goods? I don't think that'll help.

Outfit the buildings with anti-laser materials?

Give them Reese pieces?

A loudspeaker system that goes to 11 playing Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call"

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp3llVQh__Q&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bp3llVQh__Q&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

blueballs
05-05-2008, 10:56 AM
ET gave Jay diabetes

Monty
05-05-2008, 12:05 PM
Slightly off topic, but I wonder if he has a brother named Richard.