PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs Tickets

dave0320
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM
If any of you follow the buying/selling of both Chiefs single game and season tickets, you are well aware that the entire ‘08 season will be a buyers market. Checking the after market ticket sites, you will find either tickets not selling or selling for less than face value. In my case, I have 2 excellent season tickets for sale, and have not 1 offer at Face Value.

Chiefs sales staff are regularly posting season ticket on Craig’s List, and Red Coaters are seen around town at the local Price Chopper and Hy-Vee hawking season tickets. The Chiefs web site is now offering the 6 pack package, which is the earliest in recent memory. I for one, do not know the number of season ticket holders who did not renew this year, but, I am sure it’s the highest in over 20 years. The manner in which they have treated long time Club Level season ticket holders this year is disturbing, and many more season ticket holders will be displaced in other sections of the stadium as well. For you current season ticket holders please read “SEASON TICKET AND SEASON TICKET ACCOUNTS” on the back of your Chiefs invoice.

For these reasons, I expect at a minimum, we will have at least 1 television blackout.this year. There are only so many tickets FOX4 or KCTV5 can affordably purchase.

StcChief
05-06-2008, 12:16 PM
rough year.... individual or 2 game sets may be the way to go instead of "whole 10"...

donate PS games for tax writeoff.