PDA

View Full Version : Poop PETA: Suspend the Jockey who rode Eight Belles

alnorth
05-06-2008, 12:01 PM
http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hPMfMd18T4TD0dJIq49LqC7dNWEAD90F41J00

PETA wants Eight Belles jockey suspended after filly's death

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is seeking the suspension of Eight Belles' jockey after the filly had to be euthanized following her second-place finish in the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.

Apparently the geniuses at the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals are completely ignorant of the physiology and behavior of horses who are injured, and are blaming the jockey for riding it to death. The fact that the horse was perfectly happy and normal with its ears perked up after crossing the line is an irrelevant detail.

vailpass
05-06-2008, 12:07 PM
Do you have to be a vegetarian to belong to PETA? Just wondering if it would do any good to tell them to suck my cock.

StcChief
05-06-2008, 12:11 PM
PETA don't they have blood to throw some where?

before being sent to the 'great glue factory' in the sky .... horse glad to be out of it's misery.

Donger
05-06-2008, 12:13 PM
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals is seeking the suspension of Eight Belles' jockey after the filly had to be euthanized following her second-place finish in the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.

Yikes. I wonder what they do to the horse that finishes last.

Brock
05-06-2008, 12:15 PM
It should be legal to hunt PETA members. IMO.

Bugeater
05-06-2008, 12:16 PM
They're nothing but a bunch of ****ing attention whoring whack-jobs, who cares what they think.

RNR
05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
It is my wish to have a pair of PETA skin cowboy boots some day.

Sure-Oz
05-06-2008, 12:46 PM
Someone needs to blow up peta

Delano
05-06-2008, 12:49 PM
It is my wish to have a pair of PETA skin cowboy boots some day.

I have a bootmaker lined up for you.

Call (608) 243-2500 and ask for Ed.

http://z.about.com/d/crime/1/0/j/X/gein.jpg

CoMoChief
05-06-2008, 12:50 PM
Why the jockey? He didn't euthanize the horse. The doctors did.

Maybe they should just protest the entire derby then. They will get a heck of a applause for their efforts.

CosmicPal
05-06-2008, 12:54 PM
Why the jockey? He didn't euthanize the horse. The doctors did.

Maybe they should just protest the entire derby then. They will get a heck of a applause for their efforts.

From what I understand, they're after the jockey 'cause he "whipped the hell out of the horse"

And, I think I heard somewhere that they are demanding the derbies expire for good.

They're pretty *****ed up people.

I'm surprised they don't ban football altogether since it's played with a pigskin.

:shake:

beavis
05-06-2008, 01:32 PM
From what I understand, they're after the jockey 'cause he "whipped the hell out of the horse"

And, I think I heard somewhere that they are demanding the derbies expire for good.

They're pretty *****ed up people.

I'm surprised they don't ban football altogether since it's played with a pigskin.

:shake:

It wouldn't suprise me if they did.

Does anyone really take them seriously anymore? Their demands are ludicrous. I wouldn't be surprised to see newspapers start publishing PETA stories on the comics page.

BIG_DADDY
05-06-2008, 01:37 PM
What's amazes me the most is the main stream media gives this terrorist organization unlimited access to the general public.

StcChief
05-06-2008, 01:51 PM
What's amazes me the most is the main stream media gives this terrorist organization unlimited access to the general public.

aiding and abeiting terrorist is what they do best, in the name of freedom of speech ....

death, controversy, war sell media... Feel good stories don't.