PDA

View Full Version : Funny Stuff Carl was our school's commencement speaker last Saturday

Chiefs Pantalones
05-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Northwest Missouri State University.

I was out of town but my friends told me he said "Congratulations to all southwest graduates" at the conclusion of his speech.

I think he was either a) drunk, or b) thought the limo was driving south instead of north.

Maybe both?

MTG#10
05-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Did he get booed?

blueballs
05-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Carl is hitting the speach circuit
the end is near for his Chief days

Stewie
Unless it's UCLA, you don't exist.

siberian khatru
"Listen all you punks! STFU and STFD!"

blueballs
05-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Did he wear a black leather gown

Chiefs Pantalones
05-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Did he get booed?

He got cheered by my friend who is a Vikings fan. Dude already bought a Jared Allen jersey and wore it to graduation underneath his robe. I haven't talked to him since, but he said he was going to flash it and make sure Carl saw it lol. I hate him, but I love him. So dang obnoxious, especially when drunk.

To answer your question, he did get booed. He gave a devilish grin right back.

Hog Farmer
05-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Did he tell everybody to "Get over it" and oh yes "We would love to have you all as season ticket holders after you get out and earn a big salary"

Ari Chi3fs
05-08-2008, 11:27 AM
Yeah one of my friend's fiance graduated from "Southwest" last Saturday and told me about it.

Carl is such a ****stain.

Hog Farmer
05-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Yeah one of my friend's fiance graduated from "Southwest" last Saturday and told me about it.

Carl is such a ****stain.

Yeah. And a douchebag.

CoMoChief
05-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I would have booed the ever loving shit out of him.

Which makes me wonder if they will ever have a Ring of Fame ceremony for Carl when he gets inducted (because we all know the Hunts will induct him into the ROF) at halftime knowing that he will get booed out of the stadium, or will they just put his name up there and write about how great he was on the KC Chiefs website?

I was at the Brigade game where Neil Smith made the cheezy move of retiring his jersey at halftime and Carl got the shit booed out of him. Funny shit. I would expect nothing less if it were to happen at Arrowhead.

Claynus
05-08-2008, 11:32 AM
I would have booed the ever loving shit out of him.

Which makes me wonder if they will ever have a Ring of Fame ceremony for Carl when he gets inducted (because we all know the Hunts will induct him into the ROF) at halftime knowing that he will get booed out of the stadium, or will they just put his name up there and write about how great he was on the KC Chiefs website?

I was at the Brigade game where Neil Smith made the cheezy move of retiring his jersey at halftime and Carl got the shit booed out of him. Funny shit. I would expect nothing less if it were to happen at Arrowhead.

The ring of fame is meaningless as long as Jack Steadman is up there.

buddha
05-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Let's face it, King Carl has led a blessed life. How many other people can consistently f-up as much as he has and continue to get contract extensions? Seriously...think about it. Dude has earned a truck load of money for doing what?

Claynus
05-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Let's face it, King Carl has led a blessed life. How many other people can consistently f-up as much as he has and continue to get contract extensions? Seriously...think about it. Dude has earned a truck load of money for doing what?

Making the Hunts a truckload of money.

CoMoChief
05-08-2008, 11:55 AM

Which was kinda my point about putting Carl up there.

He doesn't deserve it by any means, but sadly one day he will be up there as long as the Hunts own this team.

kepp
05-08-2008, 12:08 PM
So they have an eighteen year degree program?

ChiefsCountry
05-08-2008, 12:10 PM

So getting the team to Kansas City, building Arrowhead, helped create the 60's dyntasy doesnt count for him - only the shitty late 70's and 80's?

ChiefsCountry
05-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Northwest Missouri State University.

I was out of town but my friends told me he said "Congratulations to all southwest graduates" at the conclusion of his speech.

You guys wish you could be so lucky to graduate from "Southwest" Missouri State. Actually would mean your dipolma would be worth something. :p

Claynus
05-08-2008, 12:15 PM
So getting the team to Kansas City, building Arrowhead, helped create the 60's dyntasy doesnt count for him - only the shitty late 70's and 80's?

The credit for that should go to Lamar Hunt and Hank Stram.

Steadman showed how clueless he was by plunging the franchise into total darkness for a decade. The depths of his ineptness make Carl Peterson look like a HOF GM.

chasedude
05-08-2008, 12:23 PM
Hello Cleveland!!!

ChiefsCountry
05-08-2008, 12:54 PM
The credit for that should go to Lamar Hunt and Hank Stram.

Steadman showed how clueless he was by plunging the franchise into total darkness for a decade. The depths of his ineptness make Carl Peterson look like a HOF GM.

You do realize that Steadman was Hunt's go to man, the guy who did all the work behind the scenes that got all that stuff done.

Brock
05-08-2008, 12:56 PM
You do realize that Steadman was Hunt's go to man, the guy who did all the work behind the scenes that got all that stuff done.

No, he doesn't realize that. He's one of those "Montana fans".

Claynus
05-08-2008, 12:59 PM

If Steadman was worth a shit we wouldn't have been doormats for 15 years.

I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

Spicy McHaggis
05-08-2008, 01:02 PM

Didn't he call Trey Wingo, "Zach" or something along those lines throughout an interview not too far back?

Carl's the center of his own little world.

cdcox
05-08-2008, 01:04 PM
Did he wear a black leather gown

LMAO

ChiefsCountry
05-08-2008, 01:13 PM
If Steadman was worth a shit we wouldn't have been doormats for 15 years.

I don't see how anyone can argue otherwise.

Jim Schaaf, theres your reason.

Rain Man
05-08-2008, 01:14 PM
In the school's defense, that woman who was stuck to a toilet for two years turned them down.

Demonpenz
05-08-2008, 01:19 PM
tersjma could teach herm a thing or two about clock management

Chief Chief
05-08-2008, 01:57 PM
So they have an eighteen year degree program?

:LOL:ROFLLMAO

gblowfish
05-08-2008, 02:18 PM
That's DR. PETERSON to you, pal.

I'm sure he said "You are the best graduates in the NFL..."

http://www.nwmissouri.edu/seniorspot/speaker.htm

Pablo
05-08-2008, 02:33 PM
tersjma could teach herm a thing or two about clock managementHe could also teach Herm how to have a totally f*cked last name.

I think it's Tdjeersdma...or something ridiculous.

Delano
05-08-2008, 02:50 PM
Southwest... heh.

beavis
05-08-2008, 03:07 PM
He could also teach Herm how to have a totally f*cked last name.

I think it's Tdjeersdma...or something ridiculous.

He's also one of the better coaches DII football has ever seen. They guys teams are competitive every year. We are damn lucky to have held on to him as long as we have.

beavis
05-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I see Dean Hubbard continues to associate with a high class of people. I'm surprised he doesn't have Mel Carnahan's corpse deliver the address every semester.

Chiefs Pantalones
05-08-2008, 07:36 PM
I see Dean Hubbard continues to associate with a high class of people. I'm surprised he doesn't have Mel Carnahan's corpse deliver the address every semester.

Rumor around campus is that Hubbard is getting ready to retire and either Sam Graves is going to take over.